Friday, January 19, 2018

Mister Mike - Chapter 5 – Part 1 of 2



The Domination of Mister Mike
By Karen Singer


Chapter 5 – Part 1 of 2

     Yes I was wearing makeup.  Yes I had put it on in front of her…while she laughed at me and told me how terrible I was at it…not to mention telling me how ridiculous I looked in it.  Yes I was wearing my bra with the birdseed breast forms.  And yes I was wearing my white button down blouse.  But no, I wasn’t wearing the black skirt…or any skirt at all…or anything at all that would cover my diaper.  In fact, she even had me pull the top part of my pantyhose down far enough so she could see my whole diaper. 
      “Now don’t forget, this time I want to see you wetting yourself…right in front of me!  Got that…sissy?”  I didn’t know what to say to that, so I just glared angrily at her.  “Now get back to work!”
     I was very aware of her watching me as I sorted clothes and threw them into the washer.  I was glad when she finally left me alone.  I put the detergent in and set the machine for what type of load it was…and she came back, dumping all her laundry at my feet.
      “Don’t forget mine,” she said with all too big of a grin. 
     I almost hit her. 
     Laundry.  Clean her bathroom.  Make her bed.  Clean the kitchen.  And cook dinner…this time it really was peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.  And every time I sat down, whether she liked it or not because my feet hurt so much, she was all over me until I stood back up again. 
      “Oh boy I’m going to need to find a real punishment for you tonight,” she threatened over and over again.  I seriously hoped she was kidding.
     Clean the kitchen after dinner – not that there was anything to clean after peanut butter and jelly, but she had me go over the entire kitchen again while she watched.  Iron ALL her laundry, before making me continue to stand there and iron all of mine!  Hang all of her things neatly in her closet before putting away my things.  And make damn sure I wasn’t sitting down at all.  And through all that, she kept checking my diaper to make sure I hadn’t wet it yet! 
      “We really should have made you drink more with dinner,” she told me when I had gone so long without wetting myself. 
     The truth was, I was in agony over having to pee.  I just didn’t want to tell her that, because I didn’t want to do it in front of her.  But eventually she noticed me squirming – as little as I was doing it. 
      “You’ve got to pee!” she declared all too joyously. 
      “Maybe a little.”
      “Looks like more than a little to me,” she said as she grabbed me by the arm and led me straight to the middle of my living room.  “Now wait till I say you can,” she told me.
     Wait?  I thought she wanted me to do it as soon as possible.
      “Now let’s see,” she said as she stood back and studied me.  “How do I want you to do this?”
     Huh?  “What do you mean?  There’s only one way I can wet myself.”
      “That’s not what I mean, so hold it till I say you can go!”
     She studied me some more.  “Okay, try spreading your legs.”
     I moved my feet apart some. 
      “Wider!  A lot wider!”
     In those heels, with my feet hurting enough to nearly make me pass out, I did the best I could.  “Okay?  Can I get this over with now?”
      “Nope.  I’m still not satisfied.”
      “But I can’t spread my legs any wider in these heels!”
      “Oh, your legs are okay, it’s the rest of you I don’t like.”
     The rest of me?
      “Stick your thumb in your mouth and suck on it like a big baby,” she suggested.
      “What?”
      “Oh good!  Another reason to make your punishment even worse.”
      “What punishment?”
      “The punishment for so many things that I told you to do and you put up a fuss.  Now stick that thumb in your mouth!”
     Unsure of everything, I stuck my thumb in my mouth. 
      “Hmmm,” she said as she stared at me.  “Better, but still not good.  Suck that thumb harder.”  She watched me for a moment to make sure I was doing that.  “Now take your other hand and put it on top of your head.”  Uncertainly, I did just that.  “Can you bend your knees a little?” 
     I tried, but it was nearly impossible.  She sighed and shook her head.  “I guess it will just have to do.  Now go ahead.  Wet yourself.  And don’t you dare move anything until I say you can!”
     In that position, with my legs spread wide, it was even more difficult to keep from wetting myself, so it took me no time at all before I was flooding my diaper.  And since I had held it so long, I mean flooding.  The pee came out of me and filled my diapers all around…and then began leaking out the leg openings. 
      “You’re leaking!” she exclaimed. 
     I pulled my thumb from my mouth.  “That’s because…”
      “Get that thumb back in your mouth and suck on it.  That’s another reason to punish you!  Now don’t move until I say you can!” 
     She watched me for a few moments, staring mostly at my crotch.  I could feel a few rivulets of pee running down each of my legs.  And then I saw her face turn positively evil…again.
      “You bad, bad boy.  You wet yourself!”
      “But…”
      “Stick that thumb back in your mouth and don’t say a word, you bad baby!  Suck on that thumb like the infant brain that you are!”  She walked around me, feeling my wet diaper in the front and the back.  “I think it’s punishment time,” she said while she was still behind me.  “Now, what’s a good punishment for a big sissy idiot like you?” 
     She came back in front of me and looked at me.  I felt totally ridiculous standing there the way I was…and I was getting more nervous now because it seemed she was intent on doing something to punish me…for what, I really didn’t know…or care.  I only knew I felt ridiculous…and my feet were truly killing me. 
     And then I saw her face go from puzzlement, to delight.  “I know,” she said.  “You stay right there like that.  Don’t move a muscle!” 
     And she took off.  What the hell was going on?  Was she really going to punish me?  And was I really going to let her punish me?  That was the bigger question.  I was still contemplating that when she ran back into the living room. 
      “Darn!” she exclaimed as she looked at me.  “You didn’t move.  I was sure I’d have another excuse to punish you for moving when I told you not to.”
     Okay, she was seriously demented!  It was then that I realized she had taken a roll of scotch tape from my desk.  What the hell was she going to do with that?  Unfortunately, I found out.
      “Okay,” she said.  “Hands behind your back.”
     She was right when she called me an idiot, because I did just that…and the horror of it hit me when I felt her quickly wrapping that thin scotch tape around and around my wrists.  Binding them behind me.  When she was done, I tried to break the tape, but it wasn’t budging.  I didn’t get a chance to try very long at all though.
      “Okay,” she said.  “Get your ass over to that wall!” 
     I nearly fell when she pushed me, trying to get my aching feet under me again so I could walk.  And when I did, she pushed me from behind, face first, right up against the wall.
      “Stay there,” she said as she took her hand off my back.  She moved around beside me.  “Touch your nose to the wall!”
     Oh God!
      “Higher!  I want to see how high you can reach with your nose.” 
     And then to make matters worse, she stuck her finger under my nose and lifted it until I couldn’t manage anymore. 
      “Now hold still!” she told me. 
     And then I felt her sliding something small and odd-shaped between my nose and the wall.  And suddenly she moved her hand away. 
      “There!” she said delightedly.  “Now you hold that paperclip right there while I figure out how I should punish you.”
     I nearly died.  This wasn’t the punishment?
      “And don’t you dare let it fall or I’ll make you stand there holding it for a full hour right there – before I punish you!”
     At that point, I wasn’t sure of anything.  An hour of this before she punished me?  Wasn’t this bad enough?  I was now getting so frightened of her, I dared not do as she said.  And why the hell was she giggling behind me?  Okay, that part I knew.  She was demented.  Totally evilly demented!  That alone scared me.
      “I can’t tell you how funny you look right now,” she said.  “So funny that I’m finding it hard to think about how I should go about punishing you.”
      “Don’t!” I said into the wall, doing my best to not let that paperclip fall.  “Isn’t this bad enough?”
      “Oh no!” she said as if what I was doing was almost nothing.  “That’s just a little something to keep you busy while I’m thinking.”
     Keep me busy?  I’d been busy all day!  Especially since I came back into the house!
      “Now let’s see.  The punishment should fit the crime.  But in this case, you’ve got too many crimes to mention.  “Lying to me.  Not doing what I say when I tell you to…and I guess that should include moving or saying something when I told you not to.  Refusing to admit how much you love me humiliating you.  Complaining about things.  Oh, and arguing back with me.  That’s a big no-no!  And of course, wetting yourself like a big baby.  So, I think we’ve got most of the worst of your crimes, at least the ones I can remember right now.  So the question is, how should we deal with them?”
     With my feet hurting so badly, I was really struggling now to hold that paperclip in place.  I started trying to move my feet, one at a time just slightly to take the weight off of them. 
      “What are you doing?  Hold still!”
      “I can’t.  My feet are killing me!”
      “Tough!  Oh…”  And then I felt her come up behind me.  “Put your feet together,” she ordered.  And then she was kneeling down behind me.  Before I knew it, she was wrapping that same stupid tape around and around my ankles, binding them together like she had done with my hands.  “There, that should help.”
     Help?  She had just made matters worse for me.  I tried to move my feet, but most of the possible motion was now impossible. 
      “Now.  What shall we do with you?” she said.  “Hmmmm.”
     I heard her wander quietly around the living room.  If this wasn’t her punishment, then she was certainly taking her damn sweet time figuring out what to do next.  And just then, I couldn’t imagine anything worse than the torture I was enduring. 
      “Stay there!” she suddenly said, and then she was gone.  I heard the door to the porch opening, and closing.  I was guessing she had gone out back.  She was gone so long I was starting to wonder if I dared take my nose away from the wall.  I desperately wanted to move my feet since they were in absolute agony.  While she was away, I kept pulling at my bound wrists, trying to get some relief for them, but nothing was working for me…anywhere!  I was just about to give up and let that paperclip go, when I heard her coming back again.  Fear kept me rooted to the wall.
      “Still there?” she said as she came over right to me and checked to make sure the paperclip was still there.  “Good boy!  For a change.  Now you stay right there.  I’ll be right back.”
     She was gone again.  Between my feet and trying to hold still and keep that damn paperclip where it was with my nose, I was in absolute agony.  If I could have taken a step backwards, I would have, even if that damn clip fell to the floor.  I didn’t even care.  But with my ankles taped like that, I couldn’t take a step in any direction.  I was pretty much rooted to that one spot.  So holding the clip to the wall with my nose was the least of my worries…right after my feet…which came right after worrying about whatever Ashley would do next! 
     It was a few minutes before she finally came back again, and when she did, she immediately checked the paperclip under my nose.  “Still a good boy!” she said with a laugh.  “I’m not sure I believe it.”
     To tell the truth, I didn’t believe it myself. 
      “Now hold still and keep that paperclip there,” she told me.  And then she was gone again, this time to somewhere inside the house.  But she was back again less than a minute later.  I sensed her kneeling down behind me, and then I felt the tape binding my ankles being cut.  Once she did that, she started pulling it off.
      “Uh-oh!” she said.  “Sorry.  I think you’re going to need some new pantyhose.  Taking the tape off put a run in them.  Sorry,” she repeated again.
     I didn’t reply.  Instead, I moved my feet what little I was still able while keeping that clip to the wall with my nose.  And then I felt her come up beside me, and literally taking that clip out from under my nose.  “You can relax now,” she told me. 
     I did, what little I could actually move.  It was a relief, but not that much. 
      “Into your bedroom now,” she ordered.  She gave me a little push in that direction, but I went gratefully.  Not grateful for whatever she had planned in my room, but grateful to be away from that wall, and grateful to be able to move my damn feet again!  Ouch!  Major agony!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's coming along nicely.. I love how she is progressing.. I can only hope his humiliations grow even more intense.

Chicago Karen said...

If Ashley can’t find a place to stay, she’s welcome to come live with me.