Friday, July 6, 2018

Mister Mike - Chapter 31 – Part 1 of 2


The Domination of Mister Mike
By Karen Singer


Chapter 31 – Part 1 of 2

     When Ashley was stuck in those two big casts, we had fallen into a pattern to the way we dealt with each other every morning and every evening.  When she had gotten her casts off, that pattern went out the window.  Now, thanks to Joanna and having to unlock each other every morning, we had to figure out a different pattern to live with.  And in many ways, it was completely topsy-turvy to the previous way we had existed together.  Now, we had to take our showers at night instead of in the morning.  I had to depend on Ashley every morning, hoping she would unlock me from one of my onesies.  And I had to unlock her, change her, and then relock her up again to make sure she had no choice but to use whatever diaper I put on her.  But looming heavily on my mind was the fact that starting Wednesday, Ashley would be going back to work.  That was going to require far more thought to the way we interacted every morning.
     With all we had to do and consider, Monday morning suddenly became quite a rush to make sure it all got done.  No wonder Joanna wanted us to take care of showers and things in the evening.  There simply wasn’t time now.
     I was five minutes later driving off to work that morning, once again wearing my five inch high heels, and that darn kitchen safe once again resting on the passenger seat of my car.  Since I was carrying my male shoes, the only reason I didn’t put them on when I left the house, was because Ashley had been watching me too closely to make sure I didn’t put them on before I was allowed.  Darn girl!  But trust me, the moment I pulled into the parking lot, my heels came off and my male shoes went on.  Ahh!  Relief!  Now if my work day could just last a few years instead of a few hours.
     Joanna called me that morning instead of texting like she often did.  She was mostly making sure everything went alright last night and to make sure that Ashley was locked in her onesie before I left for work.  No problems on either count.  She also made another small request of me that I had no problem with.  I said goodbye and got down to work, glad that the difficult weekend with my mother visiting was behind me.  Even still, my mind often wandered back over some of the things I had been forced to do.  Humiliating things.  Very humiliating things.  Too many humiliating things.  And some of them right in front of my mother.  How the heck did she not notice?  I guess I had Joanna to thank for that, for keeping my mother so distracted.  I had Joanna to thank…and to blame.
     Ashley hadn’t been in the best of moods when I had locked her into her onesie that morning.  She had repeatedly told me that she hated me.  No surprise.  And then as soon as the lock had clicked shut, she went crazy pulling at her onesie as if she was trying to get it off.  After which she literally screamed into my face that she hated me.  Such a nice girl.
     It was so nice being able to go to lunch with my friends every day now.  Friends who had no idea in the world how truly sick I was.  It was nice to be a part of them again, even if I was wearing panties and pantyhose and a chastity device underneath my pants.  They didn’t know.  I hoped.  At least I saw no sign that any of them realized it. 
     My entire day flowed along happily and smoothly, until I got to my car after work.  Joanna had me phone her, and I had to lock my male shoes away into that darn kitchen safe while she was talking to me, making sure I set the timer right so it couldn’t be opened until after I got to the parking lot at work tomorrow morning.  I was now stuck in high heels with no other options until I went into work tomorrow morning.  And if Ashley decided to lock those heels on my feet when I went to bed, I’d be literally wearing them until I got to work tomorrow morning. 
     Being stuck wearing only high heels, the only place I wanted to go was straight home, and I was glad to get there.  I had no plans to leave the house again for any reason at all.  I found Ashley standing near the kitchen table waiting for me.  “Damn it!  Where have you been?”
     I glanced at the clock on the kitchen wall.  “This is the same time I always get home.  What’s your problem?”
      “I need my damn diaper changed, that’s what!”
     I smiled and shook my head.  “Your mother specifically asked me this morning to wait until later to change you.”
      “She what?  You’re lying!”
      “No I’m not.  Call her.  She’ll tell you.  I let you wear one of your pink diapers all day today because I knew I could change you as soon as I got home.  But…”
      “Then do it!”
     Again I shook my head.  “Sorry.  Your mother wants to see how well they’ll hold up for more than twelve hours.  You already know you’re going to have to wear them to work.  And work starts Wednesday.  She wants to know how bad they’ll be.”
      “Awful!” she replied angrily.  “They’re awful already!”
     That surprised me…sort of.  “Did you mess in it?”
     She looked at me like I was crazy.  “Hell no!  I’m not going to do that, no matter what.”
      “Not as long as your mother says you can spend enough time on the toilet every morning and evening.”
      “Not ever!” she yelled.  She threw her arms in the air and turned around in a circle.  “What’s my mother thinking?  She knows I have no choice but to pee in these stupid thick diapers all day.  She knows I can’t get them off as long as you won’t unlock this dumb straight jacket I’ve got on.”
      “It’s not a straight-jacket.”
      “It is to me!”
      “You’re being overly dramatic,” I told her.
      “And I hate you!” she yelled before she turned and stomped off.
     Yeah, the girl certainly knew how to greet someone with grace and kindness when they came home from work.  Such a joy to live with.
     Since she wasn’t around and didn’t say anything about it, I stayed dressed just as I was while I started preparing dinner.  Naturally, Ashley didn’t even come near the kitchen to help, nor did I want her to right then.  I was enjoying “getting away with” not wearing diapers for a while.  That ended of course the moment I called her to dinner and she saw me still in my work clothes. 
      “What the hell are you doing?”
      “What?” I asked.
      “You know you’re not supposed to wear those clothes in the house!”
      “You didn’t say anything.  You just stomped off all mad at the world.”
      “Get changed.  Get one of those big fat diapers on right now!  And put your silly maid’s dress on and bring me the lock for it too.”  She paused as she thought of something.  Put your onesie on, your silly maid’s dress on, and those shoe locks you’ve got as well…and bring me all of the locks and keys!  If you’re going to make me stay locked up in this stupid onesie, then I’m going to return the favor – in spades!”
     I simply couldn’t think of anyone nicer in the world to be stuck living with.

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---

     After dinner had been cleaned up, by me, I decided to tackle those shelves that Joanna wanted hung.  Ashley was watching television, and trust me, I said nothing to her at all.  I left her completely alone as I went back to the bedroom to start working.  As small as they were, I still felt like a walking collection of locks.  They were literally all over me.  But at least they were small and didn’t hinder anything I had to do…except to remove whatever things they were designed to prevent me from removing.  I did my best to ignore them all.  There was nothing I could do about them anyway.
     Joanna said she wanted the shelves to be about two feet shorter than they were.  Since the boards were all huge, eight feet long, that would bring them down to a more manageable six feet.  Still really long, but better than the full eight feet.  I looked over all the equipment to get a good idea of what I would need to do, I went out and grabbed my coat since I would be working outside where it was cold.  Trust me, that darn short skirt looked ridiculous on me.  It looked even stranger once I put my heavy winter coat on.  I grabbed two boards and started to carry them out to the shop.
      “What are you doing?”
      “Your mother wants the board cut shorter,” I told Ashley.  “I’m taking them outside to do it.”
      “Oh.  Okay.”
     That simple.  I was expecting a major production out of her.  It took me two trips to carry all five boards out to my shop where I turned the heater on as soon as I could on my first trip.  Thirty minutes later, I had sawdust all over the skirt of my stupid maid’s dress that was more hazard than help.  But more importantly, all five boards had been cut down to the length Joanna said she wanted them.  I turned off the heater and two trips later, all five boards were in the master bedroom…along with Ashley who plopped her overly ample looking butt on the bed to watch me. 
     Using my stud finder, I started marking where the studs were behind the wallboard so I could attach the upright strips to them. 
      “What are you doing?” Ashley asked.
      “Marking the studs.”
      “What for?”
      “Because if I don’t, the shelves could fall if there’s too much weight on them.”
      “Oh.”
     She sat there and watched me working as if it was the most interesting thing in the world.  And when it came time to actually start putting the shelves on the brackets, all of a sudden she popped up and grabbed one end of the boards to help me.  I would have rather handled it all myself, but I let her help me that little bit.  A few minutes later, the shelves were up. 
      “They look…nice,” she decided as she looked them over.  “They’re a lot bigger than I thought they would be, but they’re still nice.”
      “Yeah,” I replied, not sure what to make of Ashley’s new-found interest.  “I guess I better start stacking the diapers on it.”
      “You get your big ones and I’ll get mine,” she said as if she couldn’t wait to display all her pink diapers where anyone could see them.
     Twenty minutes later, two of the middle shelves had stacks of diapers on them, that didn’t take up much of the total shelf space at all.  Basically, they still looked empty.
      “Now what?” Ashley asked.
      “I guess that’s up to you,” I replied.  “I’m done.”
      “Oh.”  Nothing else, just that one word.  She had said it like she was disappointed.
      “Is something wrong?” I asked.
      “No.  Why would you think that?”
      “You just sounded…disappointed.”
      “Oh.  Well.  No.”
     Uh-huh.  I was starting to think she had something on her mind.  If that was the case, I was pretty sure I wanted no part of it. 
      “I’m bored,” she suddenly said.
      “You just helped me hang the shelves,” I told her.
      “Yeah, but we’re done now.  There’s nothing left to do.”
     I dreaded asking the obvious question, but I did.  “So what is it you want to do?”
      “I don’t know.”  She looked up with glee in her eyes.  “You want to go shopping?  Yeah.  That’s a great idea.  Let’s take you out somewhere dressed just like you are so I can get lots of good pictures of you making a fool of yourself.”
     Trust me, I wanted no part of that.  I was about to protest, when I thought of something.  “Um…are you sure you want to go out with your backside that obviously padded?”
     She looked down at her onesie covered diaper in dismay.  “Damn!  I forgot.  It’s not fair!” she screamed.  “I can’t go anywhere ‘cause everyone will see I’m stuck in diapers.  I can’t even see my friends ‘cause they might find out.  It’s not fair!”
      “Your friends don’t know?”
      “Are you kidding?  Of course not!  No way I’m going to let any of them find out what my mother is doing to me.”
     Yeah, I was betting that was the case.  “So how the heck did you wind up in this position, with your mother putting the screws to you like she does to me?”
      “Because she’s a stuck up, good for nothing, prude!” Ashley practically yelled.  “She’s got her own opinion of what’s good and what’s bad and she thinks everything I do is not just bad, but horrible.”
     Hmm.  “And what was it this time that she thought you did that was so bad?”
     Her eyes flashed anger at me.  “Don’t ask!” she spat angrily. 
      “What?” I asked again.
      “I said, don’t ask!  Or you’ll be going to work tomorrow still locked in everything you’ve got on now.”  She stomped out of the room. 
     Well, I had tried.
     At Joanna’s request, I didn’t change Ashley’s diaper until after ten o’clock, the time she usually got off from work.  Her diaper certainly wasn’t leaking, but there was no doubt it was well used.  I let her use the bathroom and take her shower, then I put one of my big diapers on her for the night.  I finished by locking her into her “I heart Mommy” onesie.
      “I hate you!” she spat as I clicked the lock shut.  She told me that so often it barely registered.
      “Now me,” I said.  “Get your keys so I can get my shower.”
     She looked at me strangely for a moment.  “Not yet.  Later.”
     I was surprised.  “How much later?”
      “Later!”
     I didn’t like the sound of that.  “Come on,” I said.  “We better get our bottles drank or your mother will be mad.”
      “I hate you!” Ashley said again.  I paid no attention to her and headed for the kitchen.  Fortunately, she followed.  “I just finally got into a dry diaper, and now I’ve got to drink two bottles?” she complained.  It’s not fair!”
     I could have pointed out that in any kind of dominant submissive relationship, nothing was ever fair.  I remained quiet on the matter. 
      “Drink yours first,” she said once four bottles had been filled with water.  “I want to watch you struggling to do it from that dumb board in your room again.”
     Dumb.  Totally dumb.  But then so was everything else in my life.  Ashley parked herself on my bed while I stuck one of those bottles into my board.  I semi-fastened my hands behind me, stepped up to the board, and started drinking.  In that position, I couldn’t see anything but the board right in front of my face.  When the bottle emptied, Ashley was right there to swap it out for the second bottle.  Now two bottles from the board instead of just one.  I went back to work drinking.
     I finally finished and stepped away.  I turned to look at Ashely on my bed to see if she had finished her bottles yet.  I was surprised to see she hadn’t even started.  “Now your turn,” I told her.  “Better get busy.”
      “Like hell!” she replied with a big grin as she grabbed the bottles and got up from the bed.
      “What do you mean?”
     She gave me an odd look and went out of the room.  I followed her to the kitchen where she started removing the nipple from one of the bottles.  “What are you doing?”
      “Dumping it out,” she replied.  “I made sure you got your bottles, but there’s no way I’m drinking any of these.”
     She was trying to get away with something.  “Ashley, your mother said, two bottles for both of us before bed.”
     She smiled that sly smile of hers at me, then started emptying the other bottle.  I couldn’t believe it.  “See ya’” she said as she walked past me.  “Good night Sissy Mike.”
     I watched her leaving.  The darn girl.  She would get away with anything she possibly could.  But maybe not!  I grabbed both of the bottles she had just emptied and filled them.  Then I carried them straight to her bedroom where she was already in bed.
      “What do you want?” she asked as I came into the room.
      “Move over!” I ordered angrily.
     She now noticed the bottles in my hand.
      “Like hell!” she replied angrily.
     But I wasn’t taking no for an answer.  I set one of the bottles down on the night stand, and got up into the bed with her.  She started fighting against me, trying to push me off the bed, but I was stronger than she was.  She thrashed around some, but eventually I had her held up against me with her arms held against her body with one of my arms.  With my other hand I tried to stick the nipple of the bottle into her mouth.
      “No!” she screamed as she tried to get away.  “Let me go!”  She kept turning her head to keep me from sticking the nipple in her mouth.  I held on tightly. 
      “I’m going to keep holding you here like this till you drink both bottles!” I said forcefully.
      “No!” she screamed again.  I held her tighter and kept trying to press that nipple into her mouth.  “No.  Let me go!” she cried again as I now noticed tears starting to fall from her eyes.  “Don’t hold me down.  Don’t…”
     Between her words, I finally managed to get the nipple into her mouth.  “Ssshh!” I hushed her.  “Relax.  I’ve got you.  I’m just holding you.  Now suck that thing and relax.  I’m not going anywhere until both these bottles are empty.”  She suddenly started crying harder, but I kept the bottle in place.  “I’ve got you,” I said softly.  “Relax.” 
She cried for a few more moments, then finally I felt her starting to relax.  It was a few more moments until I realized she had started drinking. 
      “Ssshh!” I said softly.  “Just relax and drink.”
     I fed her both bottles like that, never once letting go of her until they were both done.  Only then did I release my hold on her and climb out of the bed.  “Will you unlock me now so I can get my shower before I go to sleep?”
      “Go to hell!” she suddenly yelled.  She turned away from me and started crying again.
     Damn girl.  I had no choice but to go to bed with my shoes locked to my feet, my maids dress locked onto me, my onesie locked onto me, and of course my chastity device locked onto me too.  Did I feel nice and secure in my little bed?  Not at all.

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---

2 comments:

sarah penguin said...

Fun :)

Chicago Karen said...

Interesting evening. What’s she thinking?