Friday, August 30, 2019

Don't Give Up On Me

Hi All,

Please don't give up on me.  I'm a lot better (I think).  I'm back to writing again, but slowly.  No, I haven't gotten back into Mercy yet, but I plan to very soon.  I need to reread some of it first to catch my mind up again. 

It was the weirdest thing.  The least little distraction kept me from writing or concentrating.  It was really odd.  I am happy to say my mind is coming back to itself at least somewhat now.  It's slow progress, but I'll get there. I can't say when I'll start posting again, but the thought processes are finally working themselves out.

Thank you all for your wonderful supportive comments.  They mean a lot to me.

Please take care of yourselves.  I hope to be back blogging soon.
Karen

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karen,
You take all the time you need! I personally would wait an eternity to read any book you publish. You have a wonderful gift most people cant express the way you can. dont rush, take your time.

You are in our prayers,
alana

Anonymous said...

We are all waiting patiently for your next mercy chapter. Glad you are on the mend and as always, I will check daily for updates.

We love You Karen. :-)

-missy

kellieallison50 said...

Take your time, Get mind right and then you can worry about this. Will be waiting patiently.

Anonymous said...

**hugs**!!
Hope you are okay and continue to get better!

Hunter said...

You do amazing work! Please take the time you need for you! We'll all be here when you come back eagerly awaiting all of the magic that you can make happen with your words!

Anonymous said...

I think we are all lucky and grateful for what you are so kind as to share with us.

Fondly, Michelle

Anonymous said...

HI , I would never give up. Take your time and no pruessure. Thanks for all the writing you do. you are so talented.

Bruce