Monday, May 9, 2022

A Bit Behind

 Yeah, I've been bad.  Sorry.  It's not my health that's kept me from posting, I've just been very, very busy with other things.

My health isn't any better at all, but at the same time, it isn't any worse either, so that's good.  I spend most of my time now going from one doctor to another, with no results.  I've learned that whenever I stand up, I have to do it SLOWLY or the dizzy monster will get me.  Once my brain settles down though, I'm good to go.

I've got the next chapter at least halfway done.  I'll try to get it out later in the week, but no promises.  

Onces again, sorry for the delay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you take care of YOU first. I can re-read "The Bet" as often as I like, thanks to you, Karen. And that's more than "good enough"...