Friday, March 16, 2018

Mister Mike - Chapter 16 – Part 1 of 2



The Domination of Mister Mike
By Karen Singer


Chapter 16 – Part 1 of 2

     Why, why, why, why, why?  Why had I signed up for this kind of life?  I really should have known better.  My morning had been beyond my worst nightmare imaginable.  I had purposely been outed as sick in the head to my neighbors.  And now I felt nothing but sorry for myself and horrible.  I had lost the friendship and respect of my neighbors.  But what I didn’t know, was that my afternoon was about to take that sense of loss and do nothing but compound it.  And that my new problems would have nothing at all to do with the punishment that Joanna said she was going to come up with for me for using my safe phrase when she thought it wasn’t necessary.  I thought it was necessary!  I guess that didn’t count for much.
     After a morning of shoveling snow and grocery shopping with Joanna, Ashley had commanded me to go back to wearing nothing but my wet diaper, those damn five inch t-strap heels locked to my feet, my bra with the birdseed breast forms in it, and my ruffled maroon blouse.  Oh yeah, and of course now my new pacifier that Ashley claimed she wanted me sucking on all the time.  It was hard to believe that that silly little appliance stuck in my mouth could make me feel that much more embarrassed and humiliated…even in my own house! 
     While I worked on putting the groceries away, Joanna set about making lunch.  She offered to make lunch for Chris as well, but he begged off and soon left.  I had seen him and Ashley pouring over that agreement we had all signed before he left.  But then all the rest of Ashley’s friends had done the same thing the week before.  I was only amazed that Chris seemed to be somewhat back in the picture again with Ashley.  I was also amazed that I hadn’t heard one word of argument between them the entire time he was there. 
     It was a late but very nice lunch that Joanna had prepared for us.  Her cooking was one of the highlights of my week.  But what wasn’t nice was that I was forced to drink my Coke from that crazy baby bottle that Joanna had bought at the grocery store – at Ashley’s instruction.  My mouth was already tired from keeping that damn pacifier in it, and even taking time to enjoy having the pacifier gone from my mouth while I ate, just trying to suck the drink out of that silly baby bottle was enough to tire my lips out again and practically send me into bouts of frustration.  And of course, the sight of me trying to drink from it sent both Joanna and Ashley into fits of giggles while they ate. 
     I was less than halfway through that bottle that Ashley declared I had to finish all of, when Ashley made another declaration.  “From now on,” she said as I was trying once again to get some of my drink out of that bottle, “the only thing I ever want to see you drinking from…is that baby bottle!”  And then she and Joanna laughed some more…while I felt my face turning red once again. 
     Ashley and Joanna finished their meal and were gone from the table long before I was “allowed” to get up, only because it took me so long to finish just that simple baby bottle full of Coke.  And of course, the moment I was done drinking it, that damn pacifier had to go back in my mouth.
     After spending several hours outside shoveling snow in four inch heels, then wandering the grocery store in locked-on five inch heels, and of course being stuck in those five inch heels afterwards, the balls of my feet and my toes were aching horribly.  But that didn’t mean that either Ashley or Joanne felt any sympathy for me at all as I had to go about cleaning up after Joanna’s cooking.  Once finished though, I was looking forward to disappearing into my room for a few minutes (at least) and resting my feet, not to mention sneaking that stupid pacifier out of my mouth for a bit.  But the moment I left the kitchen and headed for my bedroom, I once again heard that sound that sent chills down my spine.
      “Mister Miiike…”
     Ugh!  I turned and headed for Ashley where she had been sitting and talking with her mother.  “Yes?” I asked with the pacifier still between my teeth.
     Ashley brandished the agreement in her hand.  “Do you know what it says in here?” she asked me.
      “Uh…I’ve got a pretty good idea,” I replied.  In truth, I knew all too well everything that it said in that agreement.  Because every bit of it was aimed at making me miserable.  And I had still signed up for it?
     Ashley pulled the paper down where she could read it and pointed her finger at part of it.  “It says here that… ‘Michael Hammond understands that in the position he will be occupying, Ashley will be the master of his home.’”  She looked up at me with nothing but glee in her face. 
     I had no idea what was about to come at me now, but I already dreaded it. 
      “Since I am the master of this house,” she said all too wickedly.  “Then I think it’s only right that I should have the master bedroom and you should be stuck with that little guest room.  So I want you moving all your stuff out of your bedroom…and your closet…and your bathroom.  Oh!” she stopped quickly.  I mean out of my bedroom, and my closet and my bathroom!”
     I was shocked…to say the least.  The pacifier was quickly gone from my mouth.  “You’re taking my bedroom?  But that’s my bedroom!”
      “Not anymore!” Ashley declared all too triumphantly.
     I looked to Joanna, silently willing her to step in.  That was my room, my personal private space.  My sanctuary. 
      “I’m sorry Mike,” Joanna said.  “But Ashley is right.  And if she wants to take your room, then that’s her choice.  And Mike, this still has nothing at all to do with what punishment I’m going to come up with for you.  This is something that Ashley thought about last night once we got the dresser in that room.”
     I was aghast.  More than aghast.  “But…but…that’s my personal place,” I tried.
      “Not anymore!” Ashley declared all too proud of herself.  “Now get busy, and move your stuff.  All of it!”
     I again looked to Joanna.  “But…”
      “Mike.  You agreed!”
     I could do nothing but stare between them…totally disheartened. 
      “Go!” Ashley commanded.  “Do it!”
     Feeling totally crushed, I turned.  I was being kicked out of my room.  My nice big bedroom.  Not to mention my nice big bed.  Not to mention my nice big closet and bathroom too.  Not bothering to stick that dumb pacifier back in my mouth, I went into my room…my old room…and stood there looking around.  I didn’t even know where to start.
     And then Joanna was there.  “Do I have to?” I asked her.
      “Mike, when I’m not here, Ashley is in charge, and you know that.”
      “But you’re here now!  Can’t you stop this?”
      “Why?  I think it’s perfectly fine if she wants the nice big room.  In fact, in your position right now, I think it’s not only fine, I think it’s actually proper.” 
     She would have to think that!  And unfortunately, I could actually see her point. 
      “Now stick that pacifier back in your mouth,” she ordered, but then she paused and smiled all too wickedly at me.  “And then get that soaked diaper you’re wearing off.  I want you naked and exposed for the rest of the afternoon.  Wash yourself off down there after you get rid of that diaper though.  And while you’re doing that, I’ll start removing Ashley’s things from the other room.”
     I was totally disheartened about everything.  In fact, this situation wasn’t even turning me on.  I was more than glad to get rid of that diaper.  Not only was it all too bulky when it was dry, but I had wet it a few times already and that had only made it so much worse.  Even walking around totally exposed like I was, was far more comfortable.  Except that the moment Joanna saw that I had now gotten rid of that diaper and had cleaned myself up with a washcloth, she insisted that I stand there and stroke myself and make myself hard.
      “Now you keep yourself that way until I say otherwise,” she told me with an all too wicked grin.  “Grab all your girly stuff from your bottom drawer first,” she instructed.  “You can put it in the top drawer of the new chest in your room.”
     With that damn pacifier in my mouth, I didn’t even bother trying to answer.  Five minutes later, I saw Joanna placing a chair at the end of the hallway, and helping Ashley sit in it where she could watch.  “Mike!” Joanna called as I was carrying an armload of my things from my dresser.  “Stop right there and pump yourself up again – fully!”
     I tried juggling all the clothes I had in my hands moving them to just one arm, but I dropped half of them on the floor.  But I did stand there for some time getting myself hard once again. 
      “Okay Mike.  Get that stuff into your room.”
     Joanna moved all of Ashley’s things from her old room and put them on the bed in my old room.  It didn’t take her very long at all.  It took me a long time to move my things, because Ashley was making me stop every time I went past her, in either direction, to once again bring make myself fully erect.  Sometimes it took quite a while before she said I could go, sometimes it didn’t.  But because of having to do that constantly, I couldn’t carry nearly as much stuff as I would have wanted to. 
     The new dresser wasn’t nearly as large as my old one.  So it filled up rather quickly.  Of course, Joanna plucked all of my male underwear right out of my arms before I even got it into that new dresser, freeing up…a tiny amount of space.  Before long however, I found myself piling things on the floor.  I also now found myself starting to drip cum once in a while when I stopped each time to bring myself to the edge of orgasm – before being denied, which brought much amusement to both Ashley and her demented mother.
     I had to move all of my “girly” clothes from my closet first.  My work clothes next.  Then everything else from my closet.  The smaller closet in the guest room – my room now – was well packed by the time I was done, and my ache for release was growing more than a bit extreme.  But then there was also the bathroom to consider.  Joanna moved all of Ashley’s things out of the guest bathroom, and I moved all of my things in. 
     I was leaking and dripping even more now, which Ashley proclaimed I’d be cleaning up later, but neither Ashley nor Joanna would let a single trip across the hall go without me stopping to play with myself.  It was maddening – and worse.  I was soon hyperventilating around the edges of that damn pacifier in my mouth, which had me drooling and dripping all too often up there as well.  Dripping down below, and dripping up above.  But it was down below I was far more concerned with.
     The job was finally done – for me.  But all of Ashley’s things were now on the big bed in that room.  Ashley was moved from the end of the hallway to inside the room while Joanna put her things away for her.  In the meantime, I was forced to stand in the room, where every few minutes one of them would tell me to start playing with myself again.  I was fervently hoping they would get so busy and distracted with what they were doing that I would be able to bring myself over the edge and spurt my load.  Unfortunately, it never…quite…happened.  I continued to get more desperate, and I also continued to drip even worse. 
     And then Joanna said, “Come on Mike.  We’re going to get Ashley’s things from the garage now.  There’s more than enough room for most of it here.”
     Trip after trip after trip.  And of course, before I could go back to the garage each time, I had to stand there and bring myself right to the edge before one of them told me to stop.  The only good thing about that job, was that it took much longer to go between the garage and her bedroom, so I had a longer period of…non-relief.
     Eventually the job got finished.  Her room, bathroom, and closet were all neat and perfect.  My room was a disaster, with things piled everywhere, not to mention that big box of diapers taking up much of the floor space.  At least the garage looked better though.  Such a tiny compensation.
     Whenever I could, I was glancing at the clock.  It had taken a long time to move all that stuff.  And I knew that Joanna would be leaving later that night to go home.  But it was the number of hours until bedtime that I was most interested in.  The number of hours until I knew I could finally get the release I now desperately needed.  Unfortunately, that time was still a long way off. 
     Joanna headed for the kitchen to start making dinner, Ashley got into her chair in the living room, and I had to stand where she could see me and make sure I stayed completely hard all the time.  And then Joanna came out of the kitchen with that damn baby bottle.  “Here Mike.  It’s going to be a while before dinner.  Drink this while you’re playing with yourself.”  She herself plucked that damn pacifier from my mouth before waiting to see me start sucking on that bottle. 
     I played with myself…sort of…with one hand, while I held the bottle in my mouth with the other.  I watched Ashley.  The TV was on and she would occasionally watch it for a few moments, but never for long.  I wanted her to get very interested in it…so she would stop watching me and I could stop playing with myself for a few minutes longer.  It never happened.  She was far more interested in me than in the show on TV.
     Joanna came back when Ashley called out that my bottle was done, and she replaced the bottle with that damn pacifier that I now hated so much.  “Dinner will be ready soon,” she told me.  How the hell could I eat?  My body was hungering for something that had nothing at all to do with food.  But now that I had finished that bottle, I had another problem.  “Um…I’m afraid I’ve got to pee,” I told her.
      “Oh,” she said, sounding somewhat surprised.  She seemed to think for a moment.  “Fine,” she said, “go, but leave the bathroom door open so we can watch.  You are not to play with yourself at all, you can hold it, but nothing more.  If I see you cum, then you’ll be in even worse trouble!”  And then she turned to Ashley.  “Ash, will you keep an eye on him in there for me?  I’ve got to keep dinner going.”
     Ashley only laughed and laboriously pried herself out of her chair.
     I went into the guest bathroom – now my bathroom and stood there in front of the toilet holding my aching penis.  But I was still hard and all too pent up with need.  As much as I needed to pee, I couldn’t. 
      “What’s the matter Mister Mike?” Ashley asked, sounding all too amused.
      “Uh…I’m a bit too…hard right now.  I’ve got to wait till it shrinks a bit.”
      “Just don’t play with it,” she told me. 
     I had no plans to do that, because if I did, it would only keep me from being able to pee.  And I did need to pee.
     I stood there for a long time, while Ashley watched from the doorway.  It was humiliating to stand there and be watched – no privacy allowed.  But after a while, I finally shrank enough that my pee finally started to come out.  It was a longer time though before I got small enough to fully unload my bladder.  Such a relief.  But then of course, Ashley ordered me to start stroking myself to get hard all over again – even as I was going back out to the living room.  The long trip to the bathroom had been a welcome relief in more ways than one, but obviously, that bit of respite was over with.

1 comment:

Chicago Karen said...

Ashley’s guest in her house really should sleep in the guest bedroom tonight. Let Mike sleep on the bathroom floor or something. Extra punishment coming up tonight, too. Can’t wait!