Friday, May 17, 2019

The Next Story - Mercy Me


Hi all.  I hope you enjoyed that bit of Sweetness.  It was a story that I really love.  I’d like to thank Mike once again for writing it and allowing me to share it with all of you.

But now that there’s no more Sweetness…there’s really going to be no more sweetness.  This next story is anything but sweet.  And I guess the title, Mercy Me, might indicate that.

Will there be female domination – absolutely. Will there be diapers.  Yes.  Will there be…  Well, who knows what will be in it.  In fact, it’s a story that I’ve started, but I still have no idea in the world where it will be going or even any indication as to how long it will be.  So I guess we’ll all find out, including me.

I can tell you this.  Before reading Mercy Me, you might want to look up the word symbiotic.  It’s important in the story.  And no, it doesn’t involve any creatures from Mars or anything like that.  Symbiotic.  Check it out. 

I’ve just published Book 1 of my new three book series.  I’m not quite done writing Book 3 yet, but I’m working on it.  And writing this story is the reason I haven’t done anything at all with Mercy Me.  But I’m getting there.  And don’t worry, I’ve already written several month’s worth of posts for Mercy Me so I’ll be long done with my new Karen Singer books before we have to worry about that.  But I’ll tell you all about the new book (books) tomorrow – if my lousy internet connection will let me.

So starting next Tuesday (if my darn internet connection holds up) we’ll start something new that will have you saying, Mercy Me!

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Enjoyed sweetness, loved the bet and looking forward to mercy me. thank you for continuing to post for us