Friday, January 10, 2020

Monsters


Well, here we go again.  I apologize to all my readers who were wanting more of Mercy, but I’m afraid that right now, it’s not going to happen.  The fact that as I write this, I’m well into chapter six of a new story should tell me something about what my mind wants to write about, and it’s not about Mercy. 

So with that said, I’m going to start something new here.  A VERY different story than Mercy.  And yes, I’m already aware that it may or may not be the kind of story that all of you want to read here.  In truth, I don’t fully know what’s going to be in it yet, but I know where it’s already heading.

In the back of my mind now, I’ve had this idea to bring together two different characters from two very different stories I’ve written in the past.  I know every one of you out there want’s to identify with the person who is the victim.  You want to be the person getting diapered or sissified.  But this time, I’m not dealing with those characters.  I’m dealing with two of the monsters who did the diapering and sissifying.  I’m dealing with two girls, who over the interim years, have grown up and become something that nobody ever imagined they would be, not even the people around them.  They both became – monsters!

The first woman is Brandy from my story Baby Bobby.  If you’re interested, I’m afraid that Baby Bobby is only available as a Kindle book now.  I made Baby Bobby into a Kindle book because I thought there was more interest in that story than most of my other ones.  It was an experiment I tried.  I consider it to be a failed experiment though, and I’ve often considered pulling the book because the subject matter is not like the rest of my books, and especially because I don’t feel the story is written to the standards that I try to hold for my published books now.  But since every time I consider pulling it, someone buys a copy, I’ve left it alone and available.  That may or may not last.  Don’t worry, I’m not planning on pulling it yet.  At least not while this story is running.

Brandy has grown up.  The story will fill you in on a lot of what happened to her in the intervening years.  She’s beautiful.  She’s intelligent.  She’s dangerous beyond belief.  And…she’s cruel.  Overly cruel.  A monster. 

But firsts are important in people’s lives, and Brandy can’t ever forget her first – her first victim.  Bobby.  In the years since the end of Baby Bobby, she has managed to discover where he lives, but she is forbidden to meet or talk with him.  Bobby is her forbidden fruit.  And no, as much as I know you all would like it to be, this is not a sequel to Baby Bobby.  And Bobby will not really play a part in the story…as far as I know!

The second book I’m going to dip into is The Housekeeper.  I’m afraid that The Housekeeper can only be found in the distant pages of this blog and nowhere else.  I’ll let you all find it for yourselves if you’re interested.  Someday, it may be a candidate for me to turn into a Kindle book, but I’m very hesitant to do so.

There were two monsters in that story, the biggest one being the housekeeper herself, Janice Stokley.  But while in the back of my mind I am planning on bringing Janice into a later part of this story, instead, I’ll be dealing with the other monster, her daughter Carol.

Carol of course, has grown up too.  She was a monster to begin with, and is far more so now.  She’s beautiful.  She’s intelligent.  And of course, dangerous beyond belief.  And like Brandy, overly cruel.  Also like Brandy, she can’t forget her first victim – Roger, now Candy.  But as much as she’d like otherwise, if Candy ever knew she was anywhere near, it would most likely launch a major manhunt for Carol that would involve everyone from the FBI to the Girl Scouts.  Like Bobby is for Brandy, Candy is Carol’s forbidden fruit.

Two women.  Two monsters.  I’ve brought them both together for the first time.  What will happen?

I have no real title for this story, other than Monsters.  I was seriously considering one for a short while, but for now, I’ve decided against it.  If I do decide to change it, don’t be surprised.  In truth though, Monsters – works!

So prepare yourselves to either meet for the first time, or reacquaint yourselves with two amazing characters.  Starting with my next blog entry, I will bring together two – Monsters!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cannot wait to see this new one. I loved the people you mention in those old stories. Yes they were interesting and it will be interesting to see what they do as they grew up to others. I am sure of that