Friday, January 15, 2021

Dropping a Quick Note

 Hi All!

Sorry it's been so long.  Thank you so much for all the nice well-wishes.  I can't tell you what it does to you, not just physically, but mentally, when you find out you've got cancer.

I'm doing very well physically, and I think pretty well mentally too.  

I'm writing again, but unfortunately I'm not concentrating on the soap opera we were working on here.  That will come soon.  I'm finishing up another book right now that will be published in my own name, not Karen Singer.  This was originally planned to be another Karen book, in fact, it was supposed to feature Jenni from my Jenni with an I series, but I completely wrote her out of it.  The results were a vast improvement.  

I'm guessing it will be another few weeks to a month before I can continue Monsters that we've been looking into here.  So stick around and check back once in a while.  I'll get there, I promise.  I just have to finish this book first.

Thanks again to ALL of you!

Karen

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for that sweet note. All in all, good news assuming it's under control. As to a pause in this wonderful story, you are always worth the wait!

Fondly, Michelle

Anonymous said...

Hope you get well!

Kenneth said...

I hope you're doing at least fairly ok out there and isnt letting life beat you down. Take care of yourself and come back stronger than before.

Anonymous said...

Still patiently waiting, as they say. I so hope you are doing better.

Fondly, Michelle