Thursday, November 26, 2020

Hospital

 No matter who we are, we all have to put up with whatever life throws our way.  I just spent over 2 weeks in the hospital.  Not COVID.  They found cancer.  Having a large mass removed from a bad spot was not fun.  I'm not recovering well.  I'm not doing well.  I'm not feeling well.  But they let me come home today - Thanksgiving.  It was the best feeling in the world.. Something to truly be thankful for.  

Sorry things are going to be even more hit and miss for a while, but I'm doing what I can.  Please take time to examine your life and find all the little things you can be thankful for.  Trust me, it's worth it.

K.


9 comments:

Kellie said...

Glad your home. Take care

Kenneth said...

Its good to know you are home and safe. Enjoy the holidays and i wish you and yours all the best.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back home. Get lots of rest. We all care about you!

Anonymous said...

We wish you all the best Enjoy the Holidays.

Ststen said...

Welcome Back Home Take carev get healthy. Enjoy the Holidays Witz yours and all the best.

Anonymous said...

Thankful indeed that you are safe and thankful for all you share.

All my very best, and fondly, Michelle

JaimieS said...

It is sometimes hard to get your priorities straight. Sometimes it takes a potential crisis to get our attention. I am so glad that you are home. We can wait for you to write more stories and miss you. You are one of my all time favorite authors!
Please take care of yourself and be safe!
JaimieS

catlover said...

So sorry to hear!

Hope you will recover well!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year and a prayer that you are on the mend.

Fondly, Michelle