Thursday, July 1, 2021

Broken!

My computer suddenly died.  I've ordered another one but it won't be here for a while.  I guess then we'll see if the things I was working on were actually backed up to the cloud like they were supposed to be.

I deeply thank those who commented and expressed their good wishes.  Keep your suggestions coming.  I can't write anything until I get a decent computer to work with so bear with me.

Thanks again,

Karen

UPDATE!  -  My new computer came in fast, but wouldn't you know it, my automatic backup got almost everything but the things I was working on most recently, including the 8 pages of a posting about my Karen Singer books.  Got to start all over again.  Since my automatic backup got everything else, including stuff that came from computers years ago, why didn't it get that stuff?  Oh well.  At least I got what I did.

It's not a done deal yet, but I'm probably going to try to finish Mercy Me.  Don't quote me on that.

Karen


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well fyi we hope your new one comes fast. Love your writing and the use of diapers and forcing males to be dealing with all as a women etc

Cee

Bruce said...

I hope everything is backed up! Best wishes and look forward to more men humiliated in there wet diapers!.