Friday, December 17, 2021

Too Old to be Young - Chapter 9 – Part 2 of 2

 

Too Old to be Young

By Karen Singer

 

Chapter 9 – Part 2 of 2

 

The rain was still coming down lightly as she made her way across her lawn to her carport.  Inside her house, she went to the bathroom, then she phoned Bev.  Fortunately, Bev was already awake.

“I was wondering when you were going to call,” Bev told her.  “I’m surprised you didn’t want the keys back last night.  Did he ever decide to give in and accept his situation?”

“Sort of,” Jackie told her.  “Actually, yes, but I’ve been discussing other things with him this morning.”

“Like what?”

“Ending the whole agreement.”

“So it’s over?”

“I don’t know yet.  We’ve been talking, but so far, he can’t seem to decide.”

“And you’re going to let him?  I thought we weren’t going to do that.”

“I know.  But it’s been bothering my conscious all night.”

“But you said that now he couldn’t decide if he wanted to end the agreement or not?  I would think he would.”

“Yeah, well, I may have done more than a bit of talking to him this morning, and the things we’ve discussed may have been slanted a bit in favor of keeping the agreement intact.”

“I see,” Beverly replied.  “So how do you think it will go?”

“To be honest?  I have no idea.”

“Okay.  Just let me know.  Come over anytime and I’ll give you the keys.”

“Thanks,” Jackie told her.  “I’ll be there in about five minutes.”

After calling Beverly, Jackie went to her medicine drawer and looked through the many different creams and ointments there.  She chose one of her favorites and stuck it in her purse.  Two minutes later, she was huddled under her umbrella, ringing Beverly’s doorbell.  She got the keys from Bev and carefully tried to avoid the puddles as she made her way back to Jim’s house. 

“I’m back!” she called as she went inside.  She got no answer.  She found him still sitting up in his bed.  “I’ve got the key’s she said as she held them up so he could see.  She saw him look, but the expression on his face didn’t seem to change.  She wasn’t sure what that expression was.  “Ready to get out of that diaper?”

“I’m more ready to get out of that…thing you put on me.”

She had him lay flat on the bed.  She untapped his thick diaper, exposing the metal device inside.  She grabbed it and noticed immediately that the action seemed to hurt him.  Gingerly, she used the key to unlock the device.  She could see how every little tug and pull at it seemed to bring him pain.  As gently as she could, she removed the locking pin and everything connected to it.  The top didn’t spring open.  She used her fingernail at the crack and used it to pry it up, but it didn’t move.  She had to pull a bit harder before the cover began to finally open.  It had felt stuck at first, but a moment later, the entire top swung open freely.  The entire top of his penis was dented deeply with deep red spots.  They looked painful.  She could tell where his penis looked shrunken even though it was still long.  It just wasn’t thick anymore.  The spikes inside the device had kept it pulled out long.  Slowly and gently, she began pulling it away from his penis, pulling the central tube of the device out of him.  A moment later, the entire thing came clear and she heard him grunt.  She realized his grunt was both pain and relief at the same time.  As gingerly as she could she examined his penis.  It as already starting to shrink in length.  “Go take your shower,” she told him.  “Get cleaned up.  I brought some good ointment from home to put on that thing when you get out.”

Jim grabbed his penis lightly and tried to look at it.  It hurt more now that the device was off him.  He was hoping that pain would end soon.  What concerned him were all the deep red dents in it.  What about them?  With a sigh, he got up from the bed and headed for a much-needed shower.  When he finally got out, he found Jackie waiting for him.  He noticed the two cups of coffee sitting on his dresser.  He also noticed the thin diaper laid out on his bed.  As he approached the bed, he saw her pick up a tube of ointment.  He laid down on the bed, placing himself overtop of the diaper. 

Jackie examined him carefully.  After his shower, his penis didn’t look nearly as bad anymore.  She coated it liberally with the antibiotic ointment and pulled the front of his diaper in place, fastening it firmly.  “How’s it feel?” she asked.

“Better, but still sore.”

“It will pass,” she replied.  As he sat up on the side of the bed, she handed him his coffee.  He took it gratefully.  “Get dressed,” she told him.  “I’ll go make us some breakfast.”

The two of them ate in silence, neither of them wanting to say anything, although Jackie waited patiently for him to say anything at all.  When they had finished eating, she poured them each another cup of coffee then sat.  “So,” she finally said.  “I guess you really do want to end it.”

He nodded.  “Yes!  Absolutely.  I’ve got to.”

She nodded.  “Okay.  I’m sorry it didn’t work out.  I thought you were having as much fun as we were.”

“I was, it’s just that…I was too scared.  Not to mention that it didn’t turn out to be exactly like I expected.”

“What do you mean?”

“I just expected you to try and keep me in diapers and the shoes.  I didn’t expect you to be ordering me about all the time.  Do this, do that.  Coming in with no notice.  I didn’t think that was part of the agreement at all.”

She thought about that for a moment.  “You’re right,” she said.  “I guess I overstepped the bounds.  But I was just trying to keep it fun – for you, and for me.  But you’re right, none of the dominating ordering you around was part of the original deal.”

“No,” he agreed.

“Sorry,” she said.  “I was hoping you were enjoying it.  I was hoping you were enjoying everything.”

“I was!  But…”

“It was too much.”

He nodded.  Yes.  But mostly, I was just…scared.  We should have never done it.”

“Maybe not, but don’t forget what was part of the deal.”

“What?”

“Tuesdays.  Every Tuesday the deal said I got to make your entire life that much worse…with my whims and discretion.”

“Yes, but we never even got to Tuesday yet.”

“No,” she agreed sadly.  “We didn’t even make it a full week.”

“No, still a few days left, and I’m glad.”

“Why?”

“Because with the way you were already dictating everything I was doing, I was also afraid of what else you might try and push at me.  You were already doing everything you could to me.”

“Maybe,” she conceded.  “But like I said, I was hoping you would enjoy all of it.  That was my real intent.  And you did!” she pointed out.

“Maybe.  Yes,” he agreed.  “I did, but the future.  It was weighing too much on me.  I’m too old for that kind of stress.”

“Nonsense!  You’re never to old to feel young again.”

“I am too old to be young!”

“But not to feel young.  Tell me, did the deal at least make you feel more alive?  More excited?”

“Yes, without a doubt.  I admit that.  And as for excitement, maybe it was too much, I don’t know.  I only know that everything you did had me worried too much.”

“And it scared you.”

“Too much!”

“Yeah.  So you said.”  She took another sip of her coffee.  “Tell me though, did we at least fulfill some of your fantasies?”

“And then some!” he said.  “It was…amazing!  And removing me toilets…  Because of that, I’m still stuck in diapers because I’ve got nowhere else to go until I can get a plumber in here to hook them up again.  How long will that take?”

“A day or two I’d imagine.”

He nodded.  “At least!”

“At least we managed to fulfill your fantasies.  Did we miss any?”

He shrugged.  “There are always fantasies.  Lots of them hanging around.  This was about my biggest ones.”

“What did we miss?” she asked.

“Nothing.”

“No, seriously.  What other fantasies do you have?  You might as well tell me.  Not only are we done with the deal, but we’ve already talked about your biggest ones.  What minor fantasies did you have?”

He stared at her for a moment, considering if he should tell her.  He took another sip of his coffee.  “Dumb stuff.”

“Like what?”

Should he admit it?  “Sicker stuff.”

“Sicker than wanting to be stuck wearing diapers and only women’s shoes?  Tell me.”

He took anther sip of coffee.  Should he admit some of it?  “You’ll laugh.”

She chuckled.  “Jim, how much do you think I laughed at you being stuck in diapers?  Huh?  Go ahead, make me laugh again.  I’m looking forward to it.”

“There’s this fantasy, where I not only am stuck in diapers, but I need them because I’m totally incontinent.  I mean, front and back.  I have no control at all.”

“And why is that supposed to be so funny?  I would think it’s all part of your original big fantasy.”

“It is,” he replied.

She took another sip of coffee, then asked.  “So if that’s a big fantasy for you, then let’s think about things for a minute.  As you noted just a moment ago, you’re still stuck in diapers whether you like it or not until a plumber comes to reinstall those toilets.  So if that’s the case, what’s stopping you from playing out your fantasies, without the deal, by yourself?  And while you’re at it, what’s stopping you from playing out everything you were interested in, including having no control over when and where you pee and poop?”

He stared at her for a moment.  “I guess…nothing.  But then, that was part of the reason why I bought this house to begin with and didn’t want any neighbors stopping by to bother me.”

“You mean having the neighbors find out about what you’re secretly doing.”

“Yes.”

“Which means, I guess, that you’re back to square one.  Except that now, with your toilets out of the way, you’ve probably got more incentive to play than ever before.”

“Probably,” he agreed.

“So will you do it?”

“I don’t know.  Maybe.  I’ll have to decide.”

She nodded.  “No rush,” I guess.

“No,” he agreed. 

She got up from the table.  “I’ll head home and phone the girls to let them know.  I’m sorry it didn’t work out Jim.  I’m sorry it was too much for you.  I was hoping you really were enjoying it.  I was hoping it all made you feel…a little bit more alive.  Maybe, feel like you were young again.”

“Like I said, I’m too old to be young.”

She nodded.  “Good luck, Jim.  Let me know how things are going once in a while.”  With that, she went out and went home.  She picked up the phone and made three phone calls, breaking the bad news to her friends.

 

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---

 

Jim sat around the house all day feeling relieved.  He thought often about all the things the two of them had talked about.  He really had enjoyed it all, but it had also scared him too much at the same time. 

Later, he thought about what she had said about wearing women’s shoes out in public.  Yes, maybe it wouldn’t ever come to much, but that scared him too. 

Still later, he thought about the other little fantasy he had that they had talked about, incontinence.  He could do it.  She was right, with his toilets not even in the house, he had no excuses anymore.  Every time he might want to give it up, without the toilets, he would still be stuck in diapers.  And if he wanted, he could play with pretending to be totally incontinent.  That thought alone sent him to his room to try and get himself off, but his penis was still too tender, and his efforts ended almost as soon as they started.

But the thoughts refused to go away.  How long could he manage to keep from calling a plumber to reinstall his toilets.  A day?  Two days?  He knew himself, once he managed to get off, the disgust over what he did would sink in and he’d pick up a phone and call the plumber immediately.  He was weak, and he knew it.  Which was why he had made that deal in the first place.

That evening, as he was changing into his thick night diaper, he thought about everything again.  It was over now, and it had been a relief to relax all day with no worries at all.  But at the same time, he missed the excitement of it.  He missed the not knowing what would happen next.  And more than that, he actually missed something else that he had never considered before – not being alone with it.  He missed having the company of having someone else involved with his weird fantasies. 

Had it made him feel young again?  Maybe.  Did it scare him?  Definitely!  But it was gone now, and the relief felt so good.  It was earlier than he usually went to bed, but he hadn’t slept hardly at all the night before.  He got into bed and pulled the covers over himself and turned out the light.  He wanted to hump the bed, but he was still too sore.  He laid there and dreamed about everything instead.

 

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---

 

Jackie was getting ready for bed when she was startled by someone suddenly knocking at her door.  She threw her robe over her and hurried to answer it.  Who would be knocking at this hour?  It had to be some kind of emergency.  “She opened the door to find Jim standing there wearing nothing but a thick diaper.  “What’s wrong?” she asked him.

“I may be too old to be young again, but I’m not to old to want to feel young again.  Will you make me feel young?  Make me feel alive again?”

Jackie smiled.  “I’ll call the girls.”

 

No comments: