Tuesday, October 25, 2022

The Legend of Bastien - Chapter 5 – Chasm of Difference – Part 3 of 3

 

The Legend of Bastien

By Karen Singer

 

Chapter 5 – Chasm of Difference – Part 3 of 3

 

Chris was glad to be out the judge’s house.  He expected to be brought back to the school, but instead, once the sheriff got back to the center of town, he turned onto the road leading away from the town.  He sat up straighter looking around.  According to what he had been told, this direction led out toward some kind of bridge.  A bridge he had never seen.  A few minutes later, the trees parted, and he saw it.  From what he could tell, the entire thing was made of wood.  For the first time that day, he opened his mouth.  “Is that…the bridge?”

“What did you think it was?”

“I’ve never seen it before.”

“Why would you?”

The sheriff parked his truck near another truck that was blocking the road leading to the bridge.  When the sheriff got out, Chris got out too.  As the sheriff wandered over to talk to his deputy in the other truck, Chris, almost in a daze, headed for the bridge.  As far as he could see, it was all made of wood.  And it just looked…old!  He had to wonder how safe it was.  He walked close to the huge chasm it spanned and looked down.  Far below, he saw a lot of snow, ice, and water rushing around the rocks.  It looked dangerous down there.

“Chris!  What the hell are you doing?  Get your ass over here!”

Chris turned at the sheriff’s call.  With one last quick look at the chasm, he walked back to the sheriff.  The deputy was now out of his car.

“Get busy!” the sheriff ordered.

Like it or not, Chris had to service the deputy like he had already done five previous times that day.  Chris was only surprised that the sheriff hadn’t dropped his pants for him too.

As they were driving back towards town, Chris had to ask.  “Why is the deputy out there?”

“To protect the bridge.”

“From what?”

“It’s old.  Very old.  We can’t take a chance on any trucks coming into town that are too big and heavy.”

That made sense to Chris, but one other thing didn’t.  “If he’s making sure nobody comes into town with too big a truck, then why isn’t he parked on the other side of the bridge where they would be coming from, so he can stop them before they get to the bridge?”

The sheriff gave him an annoyed look but didn’t say anything else.

As they were halfway back to town, Chris had to speak up again.  “Sheriff.”

“Yeah.”

“I may have a problem real soon.”

“What’s that?”

“I have to pee again, and this diaper is already too wet.  If I pee, it may leak all over the place.”

“What do you expect me to do about it?”

“Can we get my Mom to change me?”

The sheriff thought about it, then agreed.  “Just hold it till we get you there.  I don’t want you peeing all over my truck.”

They drove to the bank where Chris’s mother worked, only to discover that she wasn’t there.  Perturbed, the sheriff drove Chris the short distance to their home.

Tess was in the process of altering some of the stretch pants into leggings when Chris walked through the door…with the sheriff.  She was overjoyed to see Chris.  She wasn’t overjoyed to see the sheriff with him.

“Mom, I’m going to need a diaper change.”

Tess nodded and put her sewing aside.  “Of course,” she said as she got up.

Chris stood in the living room and forced himself to let his pee out into the small diaper he was still wearing.  In moments he felt some of it running down his leg.  His mother grabbed him and pulled him into the bathroom where she washed him off, then had him lay on the floor while she rediapered him, using plenty of duct tape to make sure the diaper would stay.  The sheriff quickly got Chris back into his truck and drove him straight back to school where Miranda lamented over the fact that his diaper was dry again.

A few hours later, Chris found himself in Mr. Goldberg’s classroom along with Billy and his four friends.  He had been hoping that Billy would forget, but of course, Billy didn’t.  As everyone watched, he fixed his lips then knelt down to do Goldberg.  When he was done, he had to fix his lips and do Billy all over again.

Amazingly, he was allowed to go home after that.

“Be prepared in case anyone calls for you,” Billy laughed as Chris headed for his locker.

Chris hoped nobody would call.  Ever!

Once he got home, his mother enveloped him in a tight loving hug.  “How did it go today?”

“I got through it,” Chris told her.

“How many men did you have to….”

“I don’t know.”

Chris did his best to recount the day for her, including telling her about almost having to do the judge’s wife.  Tess winced at hearing that.  By her count, Chris had been forced to service nine different men…and boys.  And he almost had to do one woman.  Fortunately, that had been avoided.  But she knew the problem was going to arise eventually.  She took him to his room and showed him the new comforter on his bed and a pair of new flannel pajamas.  They were girl’s pajamas, but then everything she had gotten for him was girly.  Miranda had made sure of it.  She showed him everything she had bought and also all the leggings she was in the process of creating out of the stretch pants.

Chris didn’t want any of it, but he was still grateful for all of it.  He hugged her and whispered softly.  “Mom.  We’re home.  Nobody else is here.  Can I please use the bathroom instead of this stupid diaper?”

Tess hugged him tightly and whispered back.  “We’ll run the shower while you do it.”

That night, before putting him to bed, Tess felt she had no choice.  She was going to have to make him do something she would never imagine doing in a million years.  She sat down in front of him and said, “Chris, I know we talked briefly once about sex, but we didn’t talk that much.  Now I’m afraid we need to talk more.”

“Mom, I’ve had more than enough today already.”

“But not this you haven’t.  Chris, what I need you to do now, is…illegal.  Immoral.  Unthinkable.  It’s almost like incest.  But since Olivia Bastion was interested in using you, then I’ve got to try to prepare you at least a little for what may be ahead.”

“More licking and sucking?”

“Yes!  Only this time, you’re going to do it on me.  To learn!  Have you ever seen a girl naked?”

“No.  Of course not.”

“Then it’s about time you learn.”

With that, Chris watched in shock as his mother stripped completely naked, right in front of him.  “Now come here,” she told him as she sat on the edge of one of their kitchen chairs.  “Kneel down and look carefully.”  Tess took the time to show him everything she could about her female anatomy.  When she was done, she knew she couldn’t delay it any longer.  She made him put his mouth up against her pussy and start licking and sucking.  The feeling was exquisite.  After her husband being dead for the last few years, she had missed sex so much.  But at the same time, it was an absolute horror.  She cried tears of anguish over what she was doing, while at the same time, the feelings in her body betrayed other things she was feeling.

“Oh Chris,” she sobbed as she reached her climax.  “What have they done to you?”

 

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---

 

“How many, Billy?” Alicia demanded of her son.

“What does it matter?” Billy replied.

“It matters!  Whether you like it or not, it’s going to matter.  More than you know!  So how many, exactly?”

“Well, first there was me and Chet in the bathroom, then later I had him do Sam and Pete.  After that I took him to Pomeroy’s office and had him do him.  I think I’m going to make Chrissy do him every day now instead of going to math class.  As far as I can see, Chrissy doesn’t need that class anymore.  Then after school I had him do Goldberg and then me again.”

“So seven times,” Alicia said, counting up the names.  She looked to her husband.  “Can you add anymore?”

“Why?” Tom asked.

“Because Olivia and I decided it’s important.”

That was all the answer Tom needed.  “Dad asked me to bring him by today.  And afterwards I took him out to the deputy handling bridge duty.”

“How about you?” she asked.

“Nope.  Not me.”

“Good,” she muttered.  “Okay, nine total.  From now on, we need you to keep count.”

“Why?” Tom asked again.

“Don’t worry about it,” Alicia told him.  “It involves the town finances.”

Tom didn’t need to hear any more about that either.  He wasn’t sure at all how Chris sucking men off could affect the town finances, but he knew that his wife and mother kept a close eye on such things.  Finances weren’t his interest or problem.  His duty was to take care of the security of the town.

 

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---

 

“Mom,” Miranda said.  “What was up with all the questions about what Chrissy did today?”

“We’re facing a possible problem between the store and the bank,” Alicia told her daughter.

“What problem?”

“You!”

“Me?  What did I do?”

“I did some checking this morning,” Alicia replied, “and it seems you had a whole long list of things you forced Tess to buy for Chris last night.”

“Chrissy now Mom.  And so what?”

Alicia rolled her eyes at the changed name.  “So Tess doesn’t earn that much at the bank.  She can’t afford it.  All that stuff you made them order has to be paid for somehow.  And then I discovered this afternoon that you made it much worse.  Miranda, if they can’t pay for it all, then that creates a huge problem.  The money has to come from somewhere.”

“Oh.  It does?”

“Of course!  What did you think?”

“I don’t know.  I never had to worry about things like that.”

“I guess that’s my fault,” Alicia told her.

“Does that mean we have to cancel some of those orders or something?”

“It’s too late.  The orders have been placed and everything Tess bought at the store has already been taken home and is being used.”

“So what do we do?”

“That’s something your grandmother and I are working on.”

“Okay,” Miranda replied.  “So I need to stop getting him things.”

“Unless you’re going to pay for them.  Or at least, check with me first.  Okay?”

“Yeah.  Sure Mom.”

“Honey,” Alicia said.  “What made you want them to get all that stuff anyway?  Why are you that interested in what your brother is doing?  You know he’s going to tire of this eventually and what will probably happen after that.”

“Yeah,” Miranda replied.  “Dad will shoot him, but we’re not allowed to talk about that.”

“That’s right.  You told me you had been looking at Chris as a possible husband someday, but honey, you seem to be far more interested in this than you should.”

“I know Mom.  It’s just that…when Chris messed up, it really pissed me off.”

“I get that.  I also get that you must have been a lot more interested in him than I thought.”

“So what?  He was…nice.  Not to mention smart.  And he was even good looking.  Why shouldn’t I have been interested?”

“No reason.  In fact, until now, I would have not only approved, I would have probably started doing things to help push you two together.”

“Until now,” Miranda said.

“Yes.  Until now.  Now you need to forget about him.  Completely.”

“I know,” Miranda replied.  “But…it just makes me so mad!  You wouldn’t believe what I wanted to do to him after Billy told us about it the other night.”

“What you wanted to do to him?  What?”

“When I heard that Chrissy had wet himself three times that day, all I could think about was what a big baby he had suddenly turned into.”

“Is that why you suggested the diapers?”

“Yeah.  I’m surprised Billy went along with it.  But I would have gone a lot further than that.”

“Like what?”

“If I had my way, Chrissy would be not only in diapers, but he’d be drinking from nothing but baby bottles and crawling around on a nursery floor like the other infants for the rest of his life.”

Alicia smirked at trying to picture that.

“Chris was always so smart!” Miranda said.

“So you told me.  And so I’ve heard,” Alicia replied.

“Every time he opened his mouth, people listened because he sounded so sure of himself.  So intelligent.”

“Except, he wasn’t.”

“Not after what he did.  Not at all!  He was so…stupid!  I could just kill him!”

“I get that,” Alicia told her.

“I’d like to fix it so that every time he opens his mouth now, he makes himself look like the fool he is instead of sounding smart.”

Alicia’s eyebrows went up.  “How could you do that.  Besides, why worry about it?  After what he’s been stuck with now, nobody would even look at him and consider him to be intelligent again.”

“I know but…damn it.  I could just kill him!”

“Well, if you come up with any ideas, let me know.  In the meantime, try to hold down on how much you make his mother spend on him.”

 

No comments: