Friday, March 31, 2023

Under Her Thumb - 3

 

Under Her Thumb – 3

By Karen Singer

 

She had pegged him perfectly at that party.  Well, maybe not perfectly.  So far, he was showing signs of being even more submissive than she had figured.  All to the good.  There was no doubt she was having a lot of fun with him.  Fun that she intended on continuing tonight.

Would he balk this time?  She didn’t know for sure, but she doubted it.  Of course, if he did, then that would only mean she would make things more difficult for him.  She was sure he didn’t believe she could, but it was something she was actually looking forward to.  Unfortunately, so far, he was proving easier to dominate than she had anticipated.  Still, he had been a world of fun…for her.  Of course, she had no doubt he was having fun too.

As she removed her clothes in the seedy motel room, her eyes automatically checked her guns.  The sawed-off shotgun was still draped across the arms of the chair, one handgun was still on the nightstand next to the bed and her other one was lying on the bed itself.  She checked her prisoner.  He was lying on the floor, not just bound, but severely hogtied with his arms and legs all tied together in one big knot behind him.  Very uncomfortable.  She had blindfolded him and gagged him.  The gag would come out later when she was done, but for now, she wanted him quiet.  She wasn’t sure if she would ease his bonds for the night or not, but for now, that’s how she wanted him.  She had chased him across two states before apprehending him.  He deserved more than the small bit of discomfort she was giving him.

She had gotten lucky in catching this guy earlier that afternoon, but it would still take her until tomorrow sometime to get him home and collect the reward for his capture.  Because of that, she had taken the time to stop at this hotel and do what she really wanted.  Play with Jozy.  It was earlier than she usually called him, but Jozy was going to need that extra bit of time tonight.  Laying back on the bed, she hit the button on her phone and waited for him to answer.

“Hello?”

Did he sound desperate?  Needy?  Excited?  “Hi Jozy,” she said.  “Are you excited to hear from me?”

“Yes,” his reply came back.

“Good,” she said.  “Tell me Jozy, do you need to pee at all yet?”

“Some,” he admitted.  “I didn’t want to do it yet in case…”

“In case what?” she asked.

“Um…in case you called.”

“Aren’t you glad I did call then?” she laughed.  “Tell me Jozy, did you shave your legs again today?”

“Uh….”

“Don’t lie to me Jozy.  Did you shave your legs?”

“Uh…since I shaved them last night, I didn’t think they needed it this morning.”

“Oohh,” she said.  “Well, let’s find out.  Take your pants off and take a picture of your legs.  Make sure you take some good close-ups.  Take a few and send them to me.  Let me see.  Ta-ta, Jozy.  I’ll call you back when I get the pictures.”

She hung up.  Jozy didn’t know it yet, but whether his legs needed it or not, he was still going to wind up in the bathtub shaving them again.  And that was only going to be the start of his problems tonight.  A few minutes later, she got the pictures.  She took the time to study them closely.  Poor boy, they weren’t too bad at all, but they’d never pass her inspection, even if there wasn’t any sign of stubble on them. 

She called him back.  “Hello Jozy.  Nice pictures.”

“Are they good enough?” he asked hopefully?

“Good enough?” she laughed.  “Jozy, you sound positively needed tonight.”  When he made no reply she said, “Jozy!  Are you needy tonight?  Are you looking forward to what’s coming next?”

“Uh…yes,” he admitted.  “Very much.”

“Oh good, Jozy.  Very good.  But Jozy, I’m sorry, those legs of yours just aren’t up to par for me.  I’m going to hang up on you again Jozy until you get back in the tub and shave them nice and freshly smooth, and then take some more pictures to show me.  Oh, and Jozy, if you need to pee, don’t!  Hold it!  If not…well, you don’t want to get in my doghouse!  Trust me.  Remember, consequences.  So I suggest you get to it fast.  I’m looking forward to more pictures, Jozy.”  With that, she hung up on him again.

 It was twenty minutes later when her cellphone alerted her to the incoming pictures.  She studied them closely.  Much better.  She called him right away.  “Very good Jozy,” she praised as soon as he had connected the call.  “And don’t they feel so much better?”

“Yes,” he said.

“Did you put your pants on yet Jozy?”

“Yes,” he replied.  “Right after I took the pictures.”

“Uh-oh, Jozy.  Sorry.  Take them off again.  For me.  You can put them back on in a minute.  Let me know when your pants are off.”

A moment later, he replied.  “Okay, they’re off.”

“Very good Jozy.  You know what I’m doing right now?”

“Uh…what?”

“I’m lying here on my bed, thinking about you and talking to you.  But you know what else I’m doing?  I’m looking at my legs.  My pretty legs.  Would you like another picture of my legs?  I can send you one right now.”

“Yes!  Sure,” he replied quickly.

“Hang on Jozy.  One picture coming right up.”

She sent him an older picture of her legs, clad in nude nylons, and showing her red toenails.

“Got it,” he replied once the picture came through.  “I’m opening it now.”

“When he said nothing for a few moments she asked.  “Jozy, are you there?  Did you get the picture?”

“Yeah,” he replied.  “It’s great.  I’m looking at it.”

“Oh good, Jozy.  Now, while you’re looking at it, I want you to look at your legs and compare them.  What differences do you see?”

“Um…you’re wearing stockings,” he told her.

“Very good, Jozy.  Anything else?”

“Um…nail polish.  I can see the red nail polish on your toes.”

“That’s right Jozy.  Very good.  So Jozy, if we’re trying to make your legs and feet look as good as mine, then what do we need to do now?”

“Uh….”

“Oh Jozy, this is easy.  I tell you what.  By the way, do you still need to pee?”

“Yes.  And it’s starting to get bad.”

“Uh-oh,” she laughed.  “Then I guess you better hurry.  “Put your pants on Jozy and get dressed.  You need to hurry out to the store.  A drug store Jozy.  Got that?  When you get there, call me.  Do you understand?  Hurry to the drug store and call me when you get there.”  Again, she hung up on him.

Twenty minutes later, she got a call from him.  “I’m there,” he told her once she had answered.

“Good Jozy.  Are you in the store or outside?”

“I’m heading to the door now,” he replied. 

“I’ll wait until you get in the store,” she told him.

A moment later, he said, “Going through the door now.”

“Very good Jozy.  Now go find the nail polish section.”

“Nail polish!”

“Yes.  What did you think?  If you want your feet to look as pretty as mine, then you need nail polish.  And Jozy, remember, consequences if you don’t do what I tell you.  Now stay on the phone and let me know when you find the nail polish.”

It didn’t take long.  “Okay,” he said.  “I’m there.”

“Good Jozy.  Are you alone in that aisle?”

“Uh…no.  Not really.”

“Too bad Jozy.  But whether there’s anyone else there with you doesn’t matter in the least to me.  Find a bottle of red nail polish, just like I’m wearing in the picture I sent you earlier.”  It was a minute later when she asked.  “Jozy, did you find any red polish yet?  I can’t believe it could possibly be difficult.  There’s lots of red nail polishes out there.”

“Uh…” he replied.  “I’m…waiting.”

“For what?”

“Um…for another customer to leave.”

“Jozy!  Find some nail polish now.  I don’t give a damn if there’s someone else there who might see you buying it.  In fact, I prefer it.  There’s no law against a man buying nail polish, is there.  The store doesn’t care.  They just want to make a sale.  Now forget the woman there and pick out a bottle of red nail polish and take a picture to show me.  I’m waiting Jozy.  Do it now!”

It was a minute before a picture finally came through.  A bottle of red nail polish.  “Very good Jozy,” she praised him.  “Now that wasn’t so difficult was it?”  When she didn’t get an answer, she insisted, “Was it?”

“No,” came back the soft reply.

“Are you still by all the nail polish?” she asked.

“Uh…yes.  Can I buy this and get out of here now?”

“No Jozy!  Not yet.  Stay in front of all that nail polish on the shelf.  Tell me Jozy, do you still need to pee?”

“Yes!” he said softly, as if he didn’t want anyone else to hear.

“Good,” she replied.  “Then do it now.”

“Now?” he asked, shocked.

“Yes.  Stand there right where you are, in front of all that nail polish that you’re soon going to be painting your toenails with, and pee.  In your pants.  Now!  I’m waiting Jozy.”

“But…”

“Eh!  Jozy, did I say you could argue with me?  No!  Now do it.”

“But…”

“Eh!” she stopped him quickly again.  “Are  you worried about doing it in public?”

“Yes!”

“Well don’t.  I don’t care.  Besides, you’ve done it in public before, remember?  You wet your pants in front of everyone the very first time we met.  At Patty’s birthday party.”

“But that was…”

“Eh!  Jozy, I’m getting ready to mark you down for your first consequence if you don’t stand there and wet those pants right now.  You don’t want to have to deal with any of my consequences.  Trust me, you won’t like them one bit.”

“But…”

“Eh!  Wet those pants.  Now!”

“Um…”

“One consequence for not wetting your pants when I told you to Jozy.  I’m writing it down now, so I won’t forget.  Do you want to make it two?”

“But…I can’t do it here.”

“Yes you can.  You still have to pee, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Then do it.  Now.  Or there will be a second consequence marked for you as well.  And trust me Jozy, I love dishing out consequences.  I have no doubt though that you’re not going to like them at all!”

“You don’t know where I live,” he blurted out defiantly.

“Two consequences now!” she said.  “And for the record, when I asked Patty if you lived alone, I also got your address.  Now that you’ve got two consequences, I’ll be showing up at your door sooner rather than later.  And trust me, when I get there, you’re not going to be happy.”

“You have my address?” he asked uncertainly.

“Of course I do.  I told you, Patty gave it to me.  I’ve got you down for two consequences already tonight.  Do you want to make it three?”

“Um…not really,” he replied.

She could hear the uncertainty in his voice.  Balking at doing this was always a good possibility, but she decided to keep pushing him anyway.  “You’ve got ten seconds, Jozy, to wet those pants right where you’re standing, or the consequence count will be up to three!  Now wet those pants!  Hurry!  Now!  Ten…nine…eight…seven…”

“Okay,” he replied, his voice now sounding frightened.

“Let me know as soon as you’re doing it,” she told him.

It was a moment later when she heard him softly say, “Okay.”

“Are you wetting your pants in front of all the nail polish?” she asked.

“Yes.”

“Let me know when you’re done.”  She wanted to laugh.  She could just imagine how he had to feel, wetting his pants in the store, probably with other customers around him.  And of course, once wet, there was nothing he could do about it and no way to hide it.

“I’m done,” he told her, sounding defeated.

“Good.  See, you can do it.  If you had done it the first time I wouldn’t have had to put down those two consequences against you.”

“But I did it,” he complained.

“But you argued with me too much and refused.  Two consequences.  Be prepared because I’ll be dishing them out soon.”

“Tonight?”

“No, not tonight.  But soon.  Now take that nail polish you picked out to the cashier in your wet pants and pay for it.  Call me as soon as you get home.”  With that, she hung up again.

Her hand had been inside her panties, playing with herself.  She removed it and glanced down at her prisoner on the floor.  Still good, but he could barely move at all.  She didn’t need to worry about him, but professional habits forced her to be careful.

She wondered how Jozy was enjoying his drive home, sitting on his car seat in wet pants.  She wondered if when he got to his apartment parking lot there would be anyone else around to see him.  It was a bit earlier than she usually called, but by now, time had been marching on.  Still, she hoped his neighbors got a good look at him.

It was another twenty minutes before her phone signaled that he was calling again.  “Are you in your apartment now Jozy?” she asked.

“Yes,” he replied.

“Good.  Now Jozy, I’m sure you have no doubt at all what I want you to do next.  So tell me, what do you have to do now?”

“Uh…paint my nails?”

“Yes.  Very good Jozy.”

“But…”

“But what?  Are you going to argue with me?”

“No.  I just want to know…”

“Want to know what Jozy?”

“Um…”

“Jozy.  Spit it out.  What do you want to know.”

“Uh…if I have to do my fingernails and my toenails.”

She laughed.  “Oh Jozy.  You really are so much fun.  “No Jozy.  Not tonight.  Tonight, I just want you to paint your toenails.  But of course, if you’d like to do your fingernails too, then maybe I could consider erasing one of those consequences you earned tonight.  Consider!  I didn’t say I would take one away.”

“Oh,” Joe replied.

“Are you going to do your fingernails too?” she asked.

“No!  Just doing my toes will be bad enough.”

“Why would it be bad Jozy?  You want your legs and feet to look as good as mine, right?”

“Yes,” he replied hesitantly.

“Then it can’t be bad at all, can it.”  When he didn’t answer, she insisted.  “Can it!”

“Uh…no.  I guess not.”

“Good.  Now call me back when you’re done.  And Jozy.  Don’t take those wet pants off!  Keep them on.  You’re the one who wet them.  Right in the store for heaven’s sake.  I don’t know why you seem to love wetting your pants so much.  This is becoming a habit we’re going to have to break you of pretty soon.  But right now, leave those stinking disgusting pants on and paint your toenails.  Send me a picture when you’re done.  Ta-ta Jozy.”

It was another half an hour before she got the pictures.  She could see his bare feet and the bottom of his jeans.  The red nail polish on his toes stood out plainly.  She called him back.  “Lovely looking toes, Jozy.  Much better.  Don’t they look so much prettier now?”  When he didn’t answer right away, she said much more sternly, “I said, don’t they look so much prettier now!”

“Yes,” he replied quickly. 

“Does the sight of them turn you on?” she asked. 

“Uh…kind of,” he admitted.

She laughed.  “Oh Jozy.  That’s exactly what we wanted for you.  To make your legs look as exciting for you as mine do.  Okay Jozy.  I think you’ve finally earned a bit more fun tonight…although I have no doubt that deep down you’ve enjoyed everything you’ve done so far.  Are you ready to cum yet?  Are you ready for a great big orgasm?”

“Yes!” he replied quickly.

“Good Jozy.  You know the drill.  Hand down inside those disgusting wet pants of yours and play with yourself.  Make yourself big and hard.  Have all the fun you want.  But Jozy, I want you to keep looking at your freshly painted red toes.  I want you to consider the fact that you’re looking at your own toes while you masturbate.  I want you to remember that you’re the one who painted them.  I want you to remember picking out the nail polish.  I want you to remember wetting your pants, right there in the store in front of all that pretty nail polish.  I want you to remember all the people who probably saw you walking around in pee-soaked pants.  And I want you to consider something else Jozy.  I want you to consider the fact that when you’re done masturbating tonight, you’re not going to be removing that red nail polish at all.  It’s going to stay right where it is, on your toes.  From now on.  Until I tell you to remove it.  Doesn’t all that just excite you to no end Jozy?” 

She heard heavy breathing, but he didn’t answer.  “Jozy, tell me your feet look pretty.  Tell me your toes look pretty.”  When he didn’t answer again, she said sternly.  “Tell me your feet look pretty!”

“They’re…pretty!” he got out, his voice sounding strange and labored. 

She laughed.  He was cumming right then and there.  She gave him a few moments to recover.

“Oh Jozy.  You really are such fun.  Now remember, don’t even think about removing that nail polish.  Besides, I’ll bet you don’t have any polish remover anyway.  Keep it that way!  Now Jozy, since you seem to enjoy wetting your pants so much, and you love it so much that you keep masturbating in them every time I call, then I think you should spend the next two hours in those disgusting wet pants tonight.  And don’t bother covering up your pretty toes.  I want you looking at them as much as possible.  Two hours Jozy!  Not a minute less.  Send me a picture two hours from now and maybe I’ll let you take those disgusting pants off.  And Jozy, like I said earlier.  I really don’t know why you insist on wetting your pants like that all the time.  That’s a habit we’re going to have to do something about.  Soon!  Ta-ta Jozy.”

She ended the call.  Her prisoner hadn’t moved a muscle.  She wondered how much he had enjoyed listening to her calls tonight.  She got off the bed and went over to him.  She removed the blindfold from his eyes and the gag from his mouth.  Did you enjoy that?” she asked.  His eyes looked up at her with nothing but hate.  Well, he hadn’t exactly wanted to be caught.  He had put up a damn good fight over it.

Right in front of him, she pulled off her soaking wet panties, letting him see her naked and shaved cunt.  His eyes remained glued to it, but not for long.  She took those pussy juice soaked panties and shoved them in his mouth.  “Enjoy,” she said flatly.  “I need a shower.”