I’ve got nothing finished that you really want to read. I do have a finished Karen Singer book that hopefully will make it to Amazon Kindle sometime next year, but it’s not close to being ready for that platform yet. I could post it here, but what’s the point? Not to mention, despite it being about a man who is forced to assume the role and life of a woman, it’s not about humiliation at all and as I said, nothing you want to read here. I’ll probably post something about it here when I release it. Just so you know, it’s called Elinor. It’ll be a while though. There are simply too many problems in my life that I have to deal with first.
I’m not planning on closing this blog down, I just have nothing worth posting. If I do, I stick it up and maybe one or two people will find it. But as I said, what’s the point?
A big thanks to you all for sticking with me. Please try to be happy and healthy.
Karen
1 comment:
Be well and stay strong. We're with you.
Post a Comment