Saturday, April 21, 2018

Over One Million


Hi everyone!  Okay, I admit it.  I wasn’t watching – when I should have been.  I mean, I was watching, but then I forgot.  I knew it was getting close a few months ago.  But nowhere near this close.  In fact I figured I still had some time, but evidently I was wrong.

So what happened?  Nothing.  Much.  Just that the stats for the All-Time Page Views for this blog went over one million.  That’s all.  Nothing earth shattering, but interesting to me.  I guess a milestone of some sort. 

I discovered this interesting fact early yesterday morning when I checked my blog.  I was so surprised that I took a picture of the stats for it. 



So to all my readers, a very big thank you from me for stopping in to visit.

In other news, there is no news.  I’m not writing any Karen Singer books right now, although I’ve got an idea in the back of my head that needs sorting out.  If you’re interested in my Kindle books, take a look at my book page on this blog.  The link is at the top somewhere.  And if you’re interested, buy a book and enjoy it.

Once again, thank you to all of you for visiting.  And a big special thanks to those that I know have been with me for many, many years. 

Have a great one.  Smile at someone.  And more importantly, look in the mirror and smile at yourself.  You deserve it!

1 comment:

Chicago Karen said...

And although I haven’t been with you for many, many months, even, thanking you right back!