Friday, September 7, 2018

Mister Mike - Chapter 39 – Part 1 of 2


The Domination of Mister Mike
By Karen Singer


Chapter 39 – Part 1 of 2

     Once again we were following Joanna, but this time a bit faster.  Those balloons attached to us were still doing their job though and attracting way too much attention.  I tried my best to ignore everyone around us, which was mostly impossible.  The other thing I couldn’t ignore was Ashley.  There was a tenseness about her now that couldn’t be missed, and it wasn’t the earlier tenseness in her from the way she had been frightened and embarrassed earlier.  I had a sneaking suspicion that Ashley was mad again…something that occurred all too often with her. 
     We finally arrived back at the big department store where we had entered the mall.  I could almost smell the relief I would feel once we got out of there and back into the car.  Fortunately, Joanna seemed to be heading straight there.  Unfortunately, we didn’t make it.  We didn’t make it because Hurricane Ashley decided to blow her top before the doors were even in sight. 
      “You did that on purpose!” Ashley suddenly screamed.  I saw her big pacifier still falling from her mouth.  Her hand was gripping mine, trying to break it again.  “You ruined me on purpose!” Ashley said.  “You wanted everyone to find out about me so my friends would all laugh at me!”
     Joanna had stopped dead, the anger clearly on her face too.  I wanted to be anywhere but in-between those two, but tied to Ashley the way I was made that pretty much impossible.  Besides, Ashley still had a death grip on my hand.
      “No I didn’t Ashley,” Joanna countered. 
      “But you were just betting it would happen!  What did you do, call her on the phone and tell her we’d be here today?”
      “I did no such thing!  Get that out of your head!  It just…happened.  That’s all.”
      “It happened all right.  It happened because you wanted it to happen.  You dressed us up as stupidly as you possibly could, just to attract too much attention, and you were hoping that all my friends would be here today and would see me.”
“Yes, I did dress you up stupidly,” Joanna yelled back.  “Both of you.  But no I didn’t want any of your friends to see you.  It was just bad luck Ashley, nothing more than bad luck.”
      “Ha!  You knew that was going to happen.  I hate you!  I hate you!  I hate you!”  She was crying again.
      “Ashley, stop it!  It just happened!  I didn’t plan on it, and I’m sorry that it did.  Now put that pacifier back in your mouth and let’s get out of here.”
      “No!  I’m done playing your stupid games!”
      “You’re done?  You’re coming home with me tonight?  That’s perfectly fine dear.”
      “Hell no!  No way on earth!”
      “Then shut your mouth and shove that paci back in it.  You either come home with me tonight, or you follow my rules.  Got that?  That’s what you agreed to…no matter what!  So what’s it going to be Ashley?  Come home with me?  Or follow my rules and do what I say?”
     Ashley glared angrily at her mother.  The staring contest between them was very intense.
      “Ashley?” Joanna said again, still staring down her daughter.
     Ashley kept glaring at her mother and didn’t say anything.  Joanna kept staring at her.
      “Ashley?” Joanna tried again.  “What’s it going to be?  Home with me?  Or do what I say?”
      “I hate you!” Ashley spat.
      “I think we’ve covered that.  Many times now.  So what’s your answer?  Are you finally coming home with me today?”
      “Bullshit!” Ashely replied.
      “Then are you going to follow my rules?  Do what I say?”
      “Bullshit!” Ashley said again.
      “What’s it going to be Ash?  You can’t have it both ways.  Choose!”
     Again there was a staring contest between them.  Neither one of them wanting to back down.  And to be honest, I would have been happy with either decision that Ashley made…especially if she chose to go home with her mother.  As the two of them continued to angrily face each other off, I decided to step in and do something to try to break the impasse between them.  You got it, I peed…into Ashley’s diaper of course. 
     I saw Ashley’s eyes suddenly go wide and her knees began to buckle a bit as the pee flooded into her diaper.  She turned her anger on me.  “You just had to do that then, didn’t you!”
     I shrugged…and she took her hand holding the doll and with the balloon tied to it, and punched me as hard as she could.  Ouch! 
      “I hate you too!” she yelled, now staring angrily at me instead of her mother.  Then she swung again…and a third time.  Her other hand was still gripping mine way too firmly.
     I stared back, but not angrily.  The two of us stood there looking at each other for a while, as I saw the anger slowly drain from her face and the pressure holding my hand began to ease somewhat.  The anger didn’t drain completely from her.  She was still pretty mad, but she was at least looking a bit saner.
      “So what’s it going to be Ash?” her mother finally asked.
      “I hate you!” Ashley replied, still looking at me. 
     So did she hate me, or her mother?  Both, I’m sure.
      “We’ve already established that,” Joanna replied.  “Now stick that pacifier back in your mouth and let’s get out of here.  I don’t want to have to punish you where there’s so many people watching.”
     Punish?  I looked around, once again we had gathered quite a crowd.
      “Let’s go,” Ashley mumbled as she started heading for the door. 
     Joanna grabbed her arm to stop her.  She reached out, grabbed Ashley’s pacifier, and stuck it into her mouth.  “Now let’s go!” she said firmly, and once again led the way.  As we walked, I could still literally feel Ashley fuming beside me.  Was she done with her temper tantrum yet?  I could only hope.  My arm where she had hit me still hurt a little.
     The doors loomed in front of us, then finally they were behind us and we were out into the light of day…much to the surprise of people still coming in.  We never paused but headed straight for the car…thankfully.  Joanna made us stand behind it while she opened the trunk and put her purchases inside, but she made us keep the stupid dolls in our hands.  One hand occupied by Ashley’s hand, the other hand occupied by a doll…and a balloon. 
     Joanna opened the back door and we began the arduous process of trying to get in, me having to sit in the middle, and Ashley up against the door.  Joanna buckled Ashley’s seat belt for her, trapping her, then she reached over and did mine.  Once we were secure, she didn’t close the car door.  Instead, she bent down and started rummaging through her diaper bag.  Then she was back…with a small piece of rope in her hand.
      “I’m sorry I have to do this,” she mumbled as she grabbed Ashley’s hand with the balloon attached.
      “Mmmm!” Ashley grunted in fear and anger as she tried to pull away, but she couldn’t go far being strapped to the seat.  Joanna grabbed her other hand that had been holding mine.  Ashley started crying, and it was as if she suddenly gave up.  Her arms went limp as Joanna tied her wrists together. 
      “Now your hands Michelle,” Joanna said.  I held my hands over toward Ashley’s and they were soon linked together.  Joanna tied the end of the rope to my leg.  With our seatbelts on, neither of us could reach it to untie our hands. 
     Joanna disappeared again, then was back again.  “I’m sorry Ash, but I warned you.  Now it’s punishment time.”  She pulled the pacifier from Ashley’s mouth and let it dangle from the strap.
      “No!” Ashley yelled. “No!”  But as she was saying it the second time, Joanna suddenly shoved a bar of soap into Ashley’s mouth, holding it there firmly.  Ashley shook her head, trying to get away for all she was worth, but to no avail.  Despite all of Ashley’s thrashing around, Joanna still managed to get a scarf tied around her head to hold the soap in place.  Ashley was crying bitterly again.
     Joanna disappeared, then was back.  “I’m sorry to have to do this Michelle,” she said as she leaned over Ashley to get to me.  “But I told you both this morning that everything that happens to one this weekend, happens to the other.”  She pulled the plug from my mouth and dropped it.  “Now open your mouth.”
     I sat there and stared at the bar of soap in her hand.  I looked up at her with a pleading look on my face.  I was about to ask her to please not do that, when she again ordered, “Open your mouth!  Now!”
     Why did my mouth just seem to pop open?  She quickly shoved the bar of soap inside.  My mouth was suddenly consumed by the shear bulk and texture of the thing…and that was before the awful taste hit me.  “Uhhh!” I managed to get out, before she began wrapping that scarf around my head to keep the thing lodged into my mouth.  The bar was pushed in way too deep and way too firmly.  I had to clamp my teeth down on it to keep it from trying to go down my throat and strangling me. 
     Joanna left the back seat and closed the car door.  I was trying desperately to come to grips with the awful taste of the soap, when Joanna got into the front seat and tossed her purse and that big diaper bag on the passenger seat next to her.  She was starting the car when I noticed how wet and slimy the soap in my mouth was starting to get.  She was backing out of the parking space when the first of that foul slime started trickling down the back of my throat and I was forced to swallow…which moved my tongue against the soap, creating even more slime.
     No surprise, Ashley was bawling her eyes out next to me.  Her head kept shaking back and forth as she struggled with the soap in her mouth.  I knew exactly what she was experiencing because I was stuck in the same situation. 
     As Joanna drove out of the parking lot and onto the road, there was no doubt at all that the soap situation in my mouth was growing worse.  I could feel the slime now drooling out of the front of my mouth, even though it was not nearly as bad as the slime dripping down my throat.  Ugh!  At least the drool coming out of my mouth was caught by that scarf so it wouldn’t mess up the pretty dress I was wearing.  No!  I did not say that.  You did not hear me say anything about my dress being pretty at all!  Just forget that, it didn’t happen!
     How can something that starts so terribly foul, continue to get worse and worse?  It would seem impossible, but that’s exactly what happened with that soap in my mouth.  The longer it stayed there, the worse things seemed to get.  Ashley was now making little noises and rocking back and forth a bit.  She kept trying to pull at our bound hands, which only hurt where Joanna had tied the rope to my leg.  But Joanna had fixed things so that neither of us could get the soap out of our mouths.  Trust me, a little while later, I was whimpering and nearly crying the same as Ashley was.  Joanna, though, continued to drive and seemingly ignore us.  Could she even see out of her rearview mirror with those two balloons floating in front of us?  I doubted it.  I sure hoped we didn’t get into an accident!
     I was having to swallow more and more of that horrid soap that kept filling my mouth and trickling down my throat.  The soap was now making my stomach feel nauseous.  I wasn’t crying quite like Ashley was but there were tears running down my cheeks too.  I have no doubt at all that the way Ashley was crying was making her situation far worse.  I was so consumed with dealing with the soap in my mouth that I didn’t even notice when Joanna pulled off the road into a parking lot.  I didn’t notice it until she was pulling into a parking place.  Where the hell were we?  And more importantly, was Joanna going to finally take the soap out of my mouth? 
     Joanna got out of the car and dragged that big diaper bag over into the driver’s seat.  Then she opened the back door.  She untied the scarf holding the soap into Ashley’s mouth, then pulled the wet bar out.  “Don’t say a word!” she cautioned her daughter as she wiped Ashley’s face thoroughly with the scarf.  A moment later, Ashley’s big pacifier was back in her mouth.  I heard Ashley moan as it went in and she started crying bitterly all over again.
     Then it was my turn.  Joanna untied the scarf, pulled the soap out, then used the scarf to wipe my face off.  And all too soon my mouth was stuffed with a big pacifier as well.
     Joanna put the scarves and soap into the big diaper bag, then turned and looked at us.  She didn’t seem to like what she saw.  As far as I was concerned, if she didn’t like something, then it was her fault!  Finally she spoke.  “I guess I’m going to have to go into the store alone for a few minutes and leave you two here,” she said.  “I wanted to take you with me today, but the two of you are simply too much of a mess right now.  I suggest you get yourselves under control before I get back or I’ll have plenty of reason to put that soap right back into your mouths again and leave it there!” 
     She closed the front door of the car, then looked in at us from the open rear door.  “If I come back and see those pacifiers out of your mouths, trust me, there will be hell to pay…for both of you!”  With that, she slammed the rear door closed.  A moment later, we heard the door locking. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Karen,
As usual I just love all your stories, you had me hooked from "The Bet" one of the greatest abdl stories ever written. Like this story with many twists and turns you can't tell if the roller coaster is going up, down, right or left. The one note I have to say is I got spoiled with the way your were using the chapters in relations to the days in "the bet". I think with this story "mister mike" would help with keeping track of the days. Some of the day like weekdays are short and sweet, but other days like the weekends are more detailed with much more happenings and humiliations. But what do I know about writing... love your work
Alan

Chicago Karen said...

So what’s she buying?