Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Mister Mike - Chapter 39 – Part 2 of 2


The Domination of Mister Mike
By Karen Singer


Chapter 39 – Part 2 of 2

     Ashley and I were alone in the car.  Our hands were still tied together and to my leg.  If we spit our pacifiers out, we’d have no way to put them back in without Joanna knowing it.  We were stuck there just like that, with those pink balloons bouncing around the ceiling in front of our faces.  I suddenly felt my diaper filling with warm pee.  Of course I said nothing.  In fact, I should have expected it.
     The way our wrists were bound together, I couldn’t grab Ashley’s hand.  We just had to sit there like that together.  I closed my eyes, relishing the fact that the bar of soap was gone from my mouth.  The bar of soap was gone, but not the foul slimy soap that had already come off of it and had literally coated my entire mouth and throat.  It was even burning my nasal cavities.  And as far as I could see, there wasn’t a thing in the world I could do about it. 
     Ashley’s crying finally settled down…some.  I felt her lean her head over against my shoulder.  I leaned my head over on top of hers.  With nothing else to do, I closed my eyes.  I was so tired.  I had gotten hardly any sleep last night, and then this had been one of the most horrific days I could ever remember.  And now my mouth was…destroyed…by all that soap. 
     I felt a tear slip from my eye and roll slowly down my cheek.  What had I ever done to deserve this kind of life?  Why did I have to be so…demented?  Why was I putting up with all of this?  But even in the midst of those thoughts, I remembered the excitement.  The allure.  The…sexual need that seemed to possess me all too often that unfortunately drove me to crave such things.  Why couldn’t I have been born normal like everyone else?  There was no answer to that question.  I had asked that very same thing a million times in my life.  It was only lately that I was learning the full consequences of having a warped brain like mine.
     Despite the horrid taste in my mouth, I actually dozed.  I was that tired.  But to be honest, there wasn’t much else I could do anyway.  How long was Joanna gone?  I honestly didn’t know.  But all of a sudden I heard the front door open.  I opened my eyes and blinked.  Ashely picked her head up from my shoulder.  I saw Joanna leaning her head in to look at us.  Then she was gone again.  I heard the trunk opening and the sound of things being put into it.  I looked over at Ashley, but she had her eyes closed with her head laying back against the seat. 
     The trunk finally closed again and Joanna got into the car.  I saw her looking at us through the rearview mirror – if she could even see us with those big balloons in the way.  The car started and she pulled out.  If she had bought some groceries, then we were heading home.  At last!
     Except we didn’t go home.  All too soon Joanna pulled off the road again, and I nearly died when I saw where we were.  McDonalds.  Was she going through the drive-thru?  Nope!  She was parking.  Please just leave us in the car.  Nope!
     My head was still foggy from lack of sleep as she opened the rear door.  She leaned in to look us over.  I saw her shake her head.  She went back to the front seat and pulled her purse out.  She leaned into the back seat and removed Ashley’s pacifier.  “Not a word!” she cautioned.  Before I knew it, she was attacking Ashley’s face with makeup.  Fixing what all the tears and commotion had destroyed earlier.  She leaned back as far as she could to inspect her work.  “Mmm!” she grunted happily.  “That lipstick stays pretty well.  You might want to remember that sometime,” she said to her daughter. 
     She stuck Ashley’s big pacifier back in her mouth, then turned to me.  My face was attacked with several different things before she leaned back to inspect her work on me as well.  All too soon, my mouth was filled with that big pacifier once again.
     Joanna put her makeup away, then came back again.  I wasn’t happy – to say the least!  I wasn’t happy because she was leaning over and unbuckling our seatbelts, intending on us getting out of the car again.  Once our seatbelts were unfastened, she went to work on the rope tied to my leg.  I was glad to have that gone.  Ashley had pulled a bit hard on it more than once.  She finally attacked our bound wrists.  Freedom!  Hooray.  I rubbed my raw wrists as Joanna stood back out of the way, waiting for us to get out of the car.
     I soooo did not want to get out of the car, I’m very sure that Ashley didn’t either because she didn’t move at all.  Not even when Joanna stood back and said, “Out now.  Both of you.”
     Get out?  But Ashley, sitting next to the car door, stayed put. 
      “I said out of that car now!  Both of you!”
     Ashley tossed her head back hard in exasperation and hit it against the back of the seat.  It’s a good thing the seat was padded or she would have hurt herself. 
      “You two either get out of that car and eat here with me right now, or you can eat soap instead!”
     I was immediately even more aware of the taste of all the soap still in my mouth.  I was also very aware of Ashley moving and pulling on the tether between us as she immediately got out of the car.  I of course, had no choice but to follow.  In truth, I wasn’t sure which would be worse, going into another place to eat dressed as totally humiliatingly as we were, or eating soap.  Trust me, there were very strong arguments in favor of both sides.  Unfortunately, that rope tether between us won out and the decision was taken away from me.  Here we go again. 
      “You two are lucky,” Joanna mumbled as she pulled her purse and that big diaper bag out of the car, then locked the car doors.  “I let you eat ice-cream earlier instead of taking you to the food court for lunch.  This place shouldn’t be nearly as busy now as it would have been earlier.”  I guess she did have a point.  I guess I was grateful too.  But I would have been a lot more grateful if she hadn’t taken us there at all and had just taken us home.  And speaking of home, what about all the groceries she had put into the trunk earlier.  Was she just going to leave them there?  I guess so.
     Joanna stood us side-by-side, like we had a choice in the matter.  She had us hold hands again and she arranged the skirts of our dresses to hide that pink tether between us.  “Now behave yourselves,” she told us.  “And watch for cars.”  She immediately turned and led us toward the entrance to McDonalds.  Not someplace I wanted to go at all.  But go we did.  Our hands clasped between us.  Our pacifiers in our mouths.  Our little girl shoes with the big pink bows “proudly” displayed for all to see.  Our silly babyish dresses hiding almost nothing of the huge bulky and wet diapers we were wearing underneath.  Our hair pulled back into two pigtails tied with pink ribbons.  Our hands holding silly baby dolls.  And finally, those two pink balloons tied to our wrists.  No, we weren’t conspicuous at all.  Just another group of people going into McDonalds for something to eat.  Ha!
     Did anybody stop what they were doing to look at us?  Of course not.  Did anybody pay any more attention to us than they would to anyone else?  No they didn’t.  Why would they?  Did anyone give us even more than a passing glance?  Perish the thought.  It didn’t happen.  Am I lying about any of that?  Need you ask?
     Like she had done the last time Joanna had dragged us out to a McDonalds, she led us straight back to one of the booths instead of making us stand in line with her.  I “think” that was good.  She parked us in the booth together with orders to not remove those pacifiers and to behave ourselves.  She dropped off that big diaper bag on her side of the table, then left us.  I wasn’t sure if it was better that we were sitting there than if we were standing in line with Joanna.  On the one hand, since we were sitting down at the table, people couldn’t quite see us as well.  But on the other hand, Joanna wasn’t there to shield us in any way at all.  And trust me, people were immediately interested in us.  Too interested.  Maybe they just liked our balloons.  I can’t think of any other reason they would be so curious about us.
     Question.  Did Joanna know that it was Saturday and that all the kids would be out of school?  I only ask because there were kids there.  Young and old.  Some of them, very young.
      “You look funny,” one tiny, and I mean tiny, girl ran over and laughed.  I don’t know much about kids, but I would probably place her to be around two or three years old.  And if she was that young, why did our outfits look made for someone much younger than she was.  Trust me, she was dressed far more like a grownup than we were.  Of course, that wouldn’t take much.  Fortunately, the pacifiers in our mouths, not to mention Joanna’s stern warnings, kept our mouths shut so we couldn’t answer her.  But since we couldn’t answer her, how then were we supposed to ignore her?  Fortunately, her mother called a minute later and she hurried off, but not without a lot of backwards glances that almost made her fall. 
      “Let’s do it.  I’ll take the pictures.”
     Huh?  Who had said that?  It didn’t take me long to find out.  We were suddenly surrounded by a group of teenagers, one of whom was holding her phone out towards us.  Had she just taken our picture already?  Did my pacifier hide the fact that I wasn’t smiling? 
      “Gather in with them,” the one who was taking pictures suggested.  “Get on the seat behind them.”
     Hey!  Did we have a choice in this matter?  Evidently not.  Ashley was squeezing my hand awfully hard again.  Ouch!  I was going to need a new hand by the time we got home.  If we ever got home.
     Click!  Oh man, did we have to do this?  Click!  “Wait, just one more.”  Click.  “Okay, now someone get one with me.”  Not exactly what I wanted to hear. 
     The girl changed places with someone else.  Click.  “Let me get another one.”  Click.  “Okay.  Got it.” 
     The one who owned the camera ran back and grabbed it.  “Hold on a sec.  Let me post this on-line.  This is so funny!  I wonder how many likes we’ll get?”
     Likes?  I certainly didn’t like it.  So that’s one less from me.  I don’t know about Ashley though. 
     The teenagers moved off and I felt Ashley’s pressure on my hand easing up.  I could almost breathe again.  Unbelievably, we were left alone after that.  Left alone, but not left without all too much scrutiny.  We waited for Joanna to get our food.  Yes, I was hungry.  Very!  But I would have much rather gone without anything to eat just to get taken home again.  People were taking pictures of us and posting them on-line for heaven’s sake!  For that matter, how many people had taken pictures at the mall and done the same thing?  If anyone ever recognized me, my entire life would be toast!  As if it wasn’t already.
     Joanna.  Heading for us.  Hooray.  Sort of.  As I said, I’d much rather be getting out of there.  Her hands were full carrying a tray with two bags, a wrapped up sandwich, some fries, a tall drink cup, and two tiny drink cups.  I had no doubt that Ashley and I were getting “Happy Meals” again.  Oh joy.  So happy!  Strangely, I wondered what kind of toy we were going to get this time…that we weren’t going to play with.
     The two of us watched as Joanna opened one of the bags.  She took some chicken nuggets out and set them in front of Ashley along with a small bag of fries.  Another plastic princess got unwrapped and set in front of her too.  No surprise, I got exactly the same thing laid out for me.  Joanna reached over and pulled out Ashley’s pacifier, then mine.  “Don’t talk unless I ask you a question,” she said.  There was still something very stern and angry in her manner.  “You can stop holding hands if you want, and use them to eat.”  How nice.  Except that Ashley was still holding onto my hand…fairly tightly.  Just not tight enough to crush it.
     Joanna opened a couple of containers of sauce to dip the nuggets in and set those in front of us.  I picked up a chicken nugget, dipped it in the sauce, and stuck it in my mouth as quickly as I could.  I saw Ashley doing the same.  It wasn’t that I was so hungry.  I wanted anything to get the taste of that damn soap out of my mouth.  Trust me, the next chicken nugget went pretty quickly too.  Unfortunately, after two of them, I don’t think they did anything at all for all the soap still coating my entire mouth.
     While we were doing anything we could to get something better tasting in our mouths, we watched as Joanna pulled two baby bottles from the diaper bag.  Yes, we had already emptied them, but Joanna was evidently reusing them.  Okay, I wasn’t happy about having to drink from one again, but I really wanted something to drink, even out of a baby bottle, if it would help wash away some of that soap slime from my mouth.
     To my horror though, I watched as Joanna removed the nipples from both bottles, then searched through her big diaper bag to find and pull out…a can of powdered baby formula.  She measured some out and dumped it into each baby bottle, then closed and put the can of formula away.  Why was she taking so long?  I desperately needed something to drink!  But now Joanna was searching for something in her purse.  She pulled out a small bottle of pills.  She held it up for Ashley to read the label, and I felt her hand that was still holding mine start crushing my hand again.  My, that girl had a grip!  We watched in horror as Joanna took one capsule out of that bottle, then right in front of us, she pulled it apart and dumped it into one of the bottles with the powder. 
      “Mmm!” Ashley grunted softly, trying very hard to not say a word.  
     Joanna just looked up at her with a demented smile on her face, before opening up another capsule and dumping it into the second bottle.  Then she took the small cups that had come with our meals and she poured them into the bottles.  I had thought it would be Coke or something, but it turned out to be nothing but plain water.  Joanna put the nipples back on the bottles then started shaking them.  She set one bottle in front of each of us.  “We’re not leaving here until you’ve both finished those bottles!” she stated firmly. 
     We were screwed.  Okay, we had been screwed from the very beginning.  I had no doubt that Ashley knew what those pills were, but I was guessing that they were some kind of diuretic.  Something to make us keep peeing our brains out.  I stared at that bottle sitting in front of me.  I wanted something to drink very badly because of all the soap in my mouth, but drinking that would only make me have to pee even worse, and I was already peeing way too often.  And of course, thinking about peeing too much, made me realize I needed to pee again…so I did.  Ashley’s hand started crushing mine again and she leveled a nasty look at me.  Hey!  What could I do about it?  I had to go.
     Joanna, very leisurely, began eating her chicken sandwich right in front of us.  Hey, we were eating chicken too, just not very much of it.  A few chicken nuggets didn’t go very far.  It didn’t take us very long to eat them either, even with one hand.  The fries helped fill up another few minutes.  But still I didn’t touch that baby bottle on the table in front of me.  I noticed that Ashley didn’t touch her bottle either. 
     All too soon though, our food was gone and there was nothing left for us but those bottles…that Joanna had said we had to finish before we could leave.  And there was good ol’ Joanna, sitting there still taking bites from her nice big meal.  Eating so slowly and relaxed.  Not a single care in the world.  Rubbing it all in and relishing every second of it.  I saw her purposely glance at me, then at the bottle in front of me.  Ugh! 
     I got the message and picked the thing up.  I was so thirsty!  But the bottle was “spiked” with some kind of drug.  Maybe it was something that would make me sleep instead of make me pee too much.  Sleep I could deal with since I was still exhausted.  I would welcome sleep.  Which of course meant that I could rule out that the drug was for that purpose.  Which only left something to make me pee too much.  Ugh!  But I still wanted something to wash that darn soap from my mouth, so like it or not…which I didn’t, but I did…I put the nipple to my mouth and started sucking.  Once again drinking from a baby bottle out in public with way too many people watching me.  But hey, look at the way I was dressed.  Should anyone seeing me expect anything different?  Don’t answer that!
     Um…here’s an interesting fact.  You can’t really get enough liquid through the nipple of a baby bottle to thoroughly rinse soap from your mouth.  At least I couldn’t seem to do it, no matter how hard I tried.  And trust me, try I did!  I wanted that horrid soap gone!  I was still trying to wash it away when I suddenly realized the bottle was empty.  My mouth still tasted like soap!  Okay, soap and now some rather lousy tasting baby formula all mixed together.  Anybody have a toothbrush I could borrow?  A toothbrush and an entire bottle of mouthwash?  Strong mouthwash?  Anybody?  No?  Ugh!  Have I ever mentioned that life isn’t fair?
     My mouth still tasted like horrible soap and baby formula by the time Joanna decided we were all finished and could leave.  The trash was picked up and thrown away by her, the empty baby bottles got put back into the big diaper bag, the stupid toy princesses got put into the diaper bag too, and Ashley and me had to stand up together and wait while Joanna made sure our dresses were arranged just right before we were allowed to escape…I mean follow her out of the place and head back to the car.  Please let her take us home now!!!
     Nope!  Ugh!  Um…did she forget she had groceries in the trunk?


2 comments:

Rachel Belle said...

Thank you so much for this fantastic tale - I am absolutely loving it, and love the images included with the text...... I gotta get me some of those shoes :)

Rachel Belle

Chicago Karen said...

How do you know they’re groceries? How do you know you’re going home?
What happened to the picture rule, about not showing Mike’s face? Something tells me somebody already did it. And Amanda knows. Or maybe Amanda did it herself.
I thought the mall trip was kind of fun. And McDonalds, as well. The babies got a lot of compliments on their pretty dresses, and nobody was mean to them.