I was going to post the next chapter to my story today, but I think I’ll hold off and post it tomorrow – if my internet connection is working.
Instead, I’d rather talk about some of the adventure “rules” I’ve had in the past.
But before I do, I’d like to thank everyone for the suggestions they’ve made. I’ll absolutely be looking at them carefully – and will be doing them!
And to Allen, thank you so much for your kind words. And you are so right, Alzheimer’s is a disease I need to learn more about. What is happening with my father-in-law now is absolutely frightening. I know the days ahead are only going to get worse. It’s so sad. He was once such a vibrant man who lived for hunting and fishing. There were so many things he could do so well. But now… As I said, it’s so sad.
In the course of trying to come up with a “plan” for my next adventure (whenever that may be), I’ve been going back through my journals of some of my previous adventure experiences and looking for any rules that either I or a Mistress has imposed. The rules that I’ve imposed on myself have – naturally – been centered around my two main interests – diapers and feminine clothing.
The most complete list of “written-down” rules that I’ve come up with came from an adventure several years ago, before I created this blog. I’ve reused many of these rules again and again. In a nutshell, the rules that I imposed on myself were:
1. Diapers are to be worn at all times – except to work and only to work!
2. The only time a toilet may be used is while at work. All other times I must go in my diapers!
3. As soon as I get home from work, the diapers must go on immediately. Minimum is two diapers.
4. No pants are allowed to be worn in the house. I can wear either a skirt or dress over the diapers, or just the diapers. Pantyhose are also allowed at all times.
5. As soon as I get home from work, the pants must come off before I get past the laundry room.
6. High heels must be worn at all times while at home except when in the shower or when in bed.
7. When leaving for work, leave heels in the laundry room. Put them on again as soon as I get through the door.
8. No holding back at any time while not at work! Every effort must be made to keep my sphincter muscles as loose as possible at all times so as not to interfere in any way with when I have to go. If it happens, it happens - any time, any place.
9. Diaper changes may be made at six o’clock when I get home and then again at ten o’clock for bed. Then, not till after breakfast the next morning.
10. A glass or bottle of liquid must be consumed at least every two hours.
11. At my evening diaper change, I must remove my diaper and “milk” myself dry without an orgasm by bringing myself to the brink over and over again, then letting it get soft, draining the fluid that comes out into a baby bottle. No spurting allowed till Friday night. After milking each evening, it's immediately back into diapers for the night – (at least 3 diapers). Before being allowed an orgasm on Friday night, I must drink it all.
Other rules that I’ve tried to use in the past (mostly without total success of following) include:
1. All liquids must be taken from a baby bottle.
2. A pacifier must be sucked on at all times when in the house.
3. Only baby cereal will be allowed for breakfast.
4. Only a tiny rubber coated baby spoon will be allowed to be used to eat all meals.
One other list of rules I thought I’d share with you, was the rules that I compiled from another adventure experience under the direction of Mistress Gina. These rules came in to me by email one at a time over the course of several weeks. As you can see, they were really interesting!
1. First instruction: every time you see a woman, except your wife, you are to repeat: I am Mistress Gina's slave.
2. Of course, no orgasms, except at my permission, starting right now.
3. New command: toenails painted all the time, no exceptions, ever. Fingernails painted every evening, and only off before you go to work.
4. One pair of pantyhose just is not enough. Two are required. Leggs sheer energy, control top, in black.
5. Buy scented baby powder and sprinkle liberally in your diapers and over your entire body twice a day, including before you go to work.
6. Glycerin suppositories - Two every evening when you get home before putting diapers on and two pair pantyhose, then one more before bedtime.
7. Get some cheap clear plastic sheeting at Wall-Mart, use it to cover your bed, and pillow. Nice and slippery. Sissies like you don’t deserve real sheets as you never know when an accident might happen.
8. I want you watching feminine TV, makeup sales and jewelry sales and girly shows.
9. Also buy a Cosmopolitan magazine, and read it, study the ads, and report to me your favorite article, in detail, and your feelings.
10. You must get a pink ribbon, and some safety pins and keep your pacifier pinned to you at all times. At work, it is to be in your pocket.
11. Rule: heels on at home all the time, including while sleeping, only exceptions are showering and treadmill time.
12. This weekend you are to find and buy and wear some glue on long fingernails, and paint them pretty pink.
13. At work you are to wear every day: pink silky panties, Kotex under that, two pair pantyhose, painted toenails, pacifier in pocket. No exceptions.
14. New command---every day morning and evening five minutes with clothespins on nipples, time it, do it, report. 5 minutes in morning, 5 minutes in evening, you pick the time.
15. Wear a bra all the time you have diapers on.
You wouldn’t believe how on edge I felt all through that adventure – it was amazing!
Sadly, about six months ago I went through a difficult mental period where I was making all kinds of weird mistakes. I was writing to one person and calling them a different name, I was looking at one email address and thinking it was somebody else – everything was incredibly topsy-turvy in my brain. During that period I accidently deleted and lost Mistress Gina’s email address and I haven’t been able to write to her since. I do know though that she has a new job that is very demanding and doesn’t have time any more to play like she used to, so maybe it’s for the best. But if you’re out there Mistress Gina, I’m still thinking of you fondly and am wishing you all the best.