Gramps
By
Karen Singer
Chapter 15
Habits are hard things to break. Forging new habits isn’t exactly easy
either. Neither is being forced to look
at yourself in a new light, a different understanding. Especially when what you see in that new
light is nothing but a big disappointment.
How had I sunk so low? And how
had Kimmie managed to make absolutely sure that I was going to stay there?
A baby. A thing worth
nothing but mockery to the entire rest of the world. Useless.
Deserving nothing but ridicule. Lower
than low. Everyone else standing above
and looking down. A baby. Nothing more.
Maybe a whole lot less.
As usually happened, I woke up Saturday morning needing
to pee. As usual, I laid there and
simply let it all out. Peeing like that
into my already wet diaper did nothing but remind me that I was a baby. At least as far as Kimmie was concerned. Maybe as far as everyone else was concerned
too. She had said that everyone knew
about me. She hadn’t tried in the least
to keep my fantasies and the things I did any kind of secret at all. I could only blame her for that. No! I
could only blame myself! They were my
fantasies. All the things I did were
because I had wanted to do them, not her.
I actually deserved what I had become.
Kimmie was doing nothing more now than pointing that out to me…loud and
clear.
A baby. Me.
What was I going to do about it? I didn’t know. Maybe I didn’t care. I got out of bed and grabbed my pacifier. It went into my mouth without being
told. I tried to suck on it the way she
wanted me to. By the time I reached the
kitchen, I caught myself chewing on it instead like she didn’t want me to. Yeah, habits were hard to break. Forming new habits was just as difficult.
Kimmie wasn’t downstairs yet. I had no doubt she soon would be. I stood there trying to suck properly on that
darn pacifier, while my eyes were more interested in the coffee maker. I wanted to stick a pod in that machine and
make some in the worst way, but I had to wonder if Kimmie had already made some
baby bottles for me and stuck them in the refrigerator. Too much liquid wasn’t good. So I stood there, trying to figure out what
to do. Why should I have to be the one
to decide? I was a baby, right? I wasn’t supposed to make decisions like
that. But there was no one else around.
As I stood there, Kimmie walked into the kitchen. She came over and hugged me firmly then
kissed my cheek. “Love you Gramps,” she
said. “Want some coffee?”
“Can I?” I asked.
“Can you what?”
“Make coffee.”
“Why not? Here,”
she said. “Go sit. I’ll make breakfast today, including your
coffee.”
I went to the table and sat down in my soggy diaper, waiting
patiently. Trying to figure out what
kind of game she was playing.
Kimmie fried some eggs, microwaved some bacon, and made
some toast. Before any of that was ready
she brought me a fresh mug of coffee to drink.
I drank it gratefully. Savoring
the pleasure…or was that the privilege, since I got to drink it from a mug. She delivered breakfast and sat down so we
could eat together.
“When was the last time you left this house other than to
go grocery shopping?” she asked.
That one floored me.
I had to think. “I don’t know,” I
admitted. “It’s been a long time now.”
“Yeah,” she agreed sadly.
“And I know that’s my fault.”
I said nothing to that.
As far as I was concerned, it was her fault. Although the truth was, it was my fault for
being as messed up as I was. “I haven’t
exactly been interested in going anywhere,” I told her.
“Yeah. Probably
not,” she agreed.
“Where would I go anyway?
And trust me, those trips we made to the grocery store were bad
enough. I’m not exactly anxious to add
any more insult to my injury.”
She looked at me sadly, then said. “It’s just that, you being cooped up here all
the time, especially for so long, isn’t good for you.”
“I’m fine!” I insisted.
“No, you’re not!” she countered.
“Kimmie, I don’t want to go anywhere. Especially like…” I looked down at myself. “This!”
She smiled, but it was a sly smile. “I’m sure you don’t,” she agreed. “But I think that today we need to get you
out for a bit.”
I wasn’t happy to hear that. “Kimmie…no!”
She nodded. “Yes
Gramps.”
But at that point I heard a ding. It took me a moment to realize what it was.
“Pacifier time Gramps,” she told me.
I know my jaw dropped.
“But we’re eating.”
She shook her head.
“No excuses,” she told me. “You
can finish eating when you’re done. Now
stick that thing back in your mouth and get busy.”
I was about to stick it in my mouth again when a thought
hit me. “Do I have to film it again?”
“Not as long as I’m here to watch you,” she told me. “Now start working on it. I’ll time you and let you know when you can
stop. And it’s six minutes today,” she
added. “Another day. Another minute.”
Ugh! Facing the
inevitable, and not wanting to give her any reason to get mad at me, I stuck
the pacifier in my mouth and did my best to suck on it exactly the way she had
decided I should. Suck, relax. Suck, relax.
Yeah. Habits were hard to break,
but she was doing her best to make me learn a new one now. It felt like forever before she said I could
stop and go back to eating my breakfast.
No surprise, by that time my eggs were cold.
After breakfast, she told me I could clean up the dishes
and load the dishwasher. I was still in
my soaked nighttime diaper, but that was fine.
Pacifier in mouth, I got busy in the kitchen with the simple task of
cleaning up. Afterwards, I went to my
bathroom, shaved, and got gratefully into the shower, where I stayed for a few
minutes longer than usual. I wasn’t the
least bit surprised to see Kimmie waiting for me when I got out.
Powder and a fresh diaper. Heaven.
Then she added a pair of plastic pants that surprised me. I said nothing about it though, like I said
nothing about anything. Stockings were
next. I expected another pair of leg
warmers, but instead she had me stand up and she handed me one of her colorful
patterned blouses to put on. Buttoning
the thing up was awkward since the buttons were backwards for me. It just took me a minute longer than it
should have. Kimmie just watched me
patiently. When I was done, she went to
a pile of things on my dresser and grabbed…a pair of pants! Hip, hip, hooray! Except I soon noticed that once again, they
were her pants. And once again, they had
no fly, just an elastic waist. I stepped
into them and had to fight with them a bit to get them over my diaper. But they were soon up and on. Finally, something to cover my embarrassing
diaper! She sat me on the bed and then
went to my closet. When she came back, I
was surprised to see the black high heeled pumps she had me buy earlier in the
week. “When did they come in?” I asked.
“Yesterday,” she told me.
I let her stick them on my feet. No straps for a change. They fit tight, but not too tight. I wasn’t even standing in them yet and I knew
they’d be a lot more comfortable than those pink heels. Had I graduated now from little girl shoes to
high heels? It seemed like it since
that’s all I had been wearing lately.
Kimmie had me stand up so she could look me over. Yeah, the black pumps weren’t too bad at
all. I judged the heel to be about the
same height as my original pair of heels, just a lot thinner, which meant I was
going to have to be careful walking in them.
I noticed that standing up, the length of the pants came down a few
inches past my ankles, which meant that the pants would help hide a little of
the shoes I was wearing. Another reason
to celebrate. No, scratch that. They wouldn’t hide the shoes well enough at
all. They’d still be noticeable not only
below the pants but more so with every step I took, not to mention the sound
the heels were likely to make. Foiled
again.
I was completely dressed, but not one male piece of
clothing. Aaand…my fingernails were
pink. Perfect! For Kimmie.
Not me. “I’m fully dressed,” I
chanced saying out loud.
“You noticed!” she replied mockingly.
“Why? Why all of a
sudden?”
“I told you already.”
I remembered our conversation during breakfast.
“So you were already planning on taking me out…like this? Grocery shopping?” I asked hopefully.
“Nope,” she replied.
“But I am planning on taking you shopping. Just nowhere near a grocery store…probably.”
“Where then, dare I ask?”
“How many times have you been to the mall here in Johnson
City,” she asked me instead.
“A few,” I told her.
“That was more Ruthie’s territory than mine.”
“Where was your territory?”
“My chair in the other room.”
“And it’s time to get you out of that chair! Way past time. I should have never let you sit and do
nothing for so long.”
“Even though I’m perfectly happy sitting there, and I can
tell you for a fact that I don’t want to go!” I told her, my voice becoming
more desperate with every word.
She looked at me sternly and came close. “Are you going to give me any trouble today?”
she asked menacingly. “Or should I just
hook you up to the corner again?”
My mind had been unable to forget being trapped by her
diabolical torture device last night, and it especially couldn’t forget the
lessons it had taught me. I was a
failure. I was worth nothing except to
be the laughing stock of everyone else.
I had no say in anything anymore.
I was for all intents and purposes…her baby.
After a moment, I looked sorrowfully down at the
floor. “No,” I said softly. “Don’t do that to me again.”
“You promise to be good, no matter what?”
It sounded like Kimmie had some nasty stuff planned for
me that day.
“Yeah,” I agreed.
“Then where’s your pacifier? It belongs in your mouth.”
I grabbed my pacifier from the nightstand next to the bed
and stuck it in in my mouth. I looked at
her so she could watch me sucking on it properly like she wanted.
“Good,” she declared.
“I just need a few minutes to get ready, then we can go.”
As I waited in the kitchen, sucking my pacifier, my mind couldn’t
help but think about what a sorry sack of shit I had become. Ruthie would be so disappointed in me. That thought hurt the most.
“All set?”
My unhappy reverie was interrupted as Kimmie came back
into the kitchen, ready to go.
I pulled the plug from my mouth so I could answer
her. “I just wish we wouldn’t do this,”
I replied.
“We’re going! Like it or not!” she told me sternly. “Get your jacket!”
There was a ding that came from her purse. I watched as she dug my cellphone out of it.
“Pacifier time,” she announced. She stared closely at my face and I knew that
was my cue to make sure I was sucking on that thing properly. Six minutes felt like forever, but she stood
there watching me closely for every single second. “Time!” she suddenly announced. “Okay Gramps.
You might need your warmer jacket today.
It’s supposed to be cold and windy out there.
I was so happy that I got to wear my heavier weight
jacket. Not just because in the later part
of September the weather was cold and blustery, but because the jacket came
down a bit lower than my lighter weight one and it covered a bit more of me, all
the way from my shoulders to the middle of my diaper covered butt. It certainly didn’t hide everything
though. Not by a long shot.
I was soon in Kimmie’s car, and we were leaving the
house. How long had it been since I had last
driven my pickup truck? Too long. I couldn’t even remember when that was. Still, I didn’t want to be going anywhere
just then. But I knew I had no
choice. Not after what she did to me
last night. I knew now that I was
nothing but her possession, to do whatever she wanted with me, no matter how
perverted that might be. I was a
baby. I had no say in anything.
Accidents never happen when you want them to, only when
you’re not expecting them. I didn’t know
if it would be better if we had a car accident and didn’t get to the mall, or
if an accident would only make matters worse for me. Either way, we got there safely.
As usual, I didn’t want to get out of the car, but one
look from Kimmie and I got out. I was a
bit slow with it though and Kimmie had to wait a bit for me. Yeah, I really didn’t want to be there.
Just before we got to the mall entrance, Kimmie surprised
me when she let out a soft curse.
“Darn it!” she said.
“I wanted to have you drink another bottle before we left this morning,
but I forgot. My bad.”
Her bad? I was
happy about it. I chanced pulling the
plug from my mouth. “I’m glad! Especially since we’re away from the house.”
She grabbed the door handle. “Why?” she asked. Then she opened the door and held it so I
could go through, as if I was her child, which I guess I was.
“Because all those bottles make me pee too much.”
“Good!” she declared as we entered the wide concourse
inside. “Never too much.”
Maybe for her, but it was certainly too much for me. “Yeah,” I said, “but those drinks also make
me poop too much. My diapers are always
nothing but a huge mess. Why do you
think I complain so much about having to wait to change every day?”
She looked at me for a moment, then continued walking,
but I could tell she was thinking about that.
I kept the pacifier in my hand until, without even looking at me, she
said, “Paci!”
Ugh!
It was Saturday, and even for it being morning there were
quite a few people there. I had thought
that Kimmie had some kind of exact destination in mind for us to go to, but
instead we were strolling casually along, spending time looking. Shopping.
I’m sure for her it was quite enjoyable, I couldn’t say that for
myself. I only wanted to get out of
there and go home!
Kimmie didn’t seem to care that everyone, and I mean
everyone, was looking at me strangely.
She knew it and simply acted like everything was normal. I didn’t have that luxury, but as always,
there was nothing I could do about it. I
couldn’t even complain, not with that damn pacifier in my mouth. I’m sure everyone noticed my shoes. I’m sure they noticed my fingernails. But it was obvious to me that they usually
noticed those things after they saw me sucking on that pacifier.
We went in and out of a number of stores, looking at
things. Kimmie bought a few things for
herself (I hoped). In the shoe store she
tried on four or five different pairs but didn’t wind up buying any of
them. She did ask me if I saw any of the
women’s shoes that I might want to try on.
I shook my head to tell her no. I
was glad when she didn’t push the issue.
And then that stupid dinging sound came again from her
purse. Right there in the mall
concourse, she pulled me over to the side and watched as I sucked properly on
my pacifier for six entire minutes before she declared that it was long
enough. How many people saw us
there? I’m sure all of them wondered
what we were doing. And I’m sure they
all could tell it had something to do with the pacifier in my mouth.
I thought we were going to move on then, but instead,
Kimmie said, “Wait a minute.”
With that paci in my mouth, I couldn’t ask what for. Unfortunately, I soon found out.
“You said that all those bottles make you poop more into
your diapers,” she asked.
I nodded emphatically.
“But that doesn’t make sense. It’s just liquid. Yeah, you might pee a bit more, but not that
much. But those drinks shouldn’t make
you have to poop any more than you would normally have to go.”
I, of course, had a different opinion on the matter.
“So to me,” she continued, “that means that you’re simply
holding back too much and waiting too long for it to build up in your system.”
I started to pull the plug from my mouth so I could
comment on that, but she stopped me saying, “Don’t take it out! Don’t try to argue with me. It won’t work!”
I took my hand away from the pacifier. I did wonder where she was going with all
this. But that’s when she hit me with
it.
“I want you to stand there and try to poop in your diaper
right now!”
I was shocked. I
tried to say, “What?” but it came out as “Uh?”
“Poop that diaper right now. Push it out…now! Do it Gramps, or I swear I’m going to punish
you as soon as we get home.”
Fear ran up my spine.
“Uh-uh,” I grunted, trying to tell her I didn’t want to get punished.
“Then shit in that diaper…now! Come on.
I want to see you trying to put a load back there. Do it!”
I didn’t want to, but I could see she was serious about
the punishment part, and I’d do anything to avoid that. I had no choice but to concentrate and start
trying to push something out of my system.
I was surprised when she suddenly said, “Good!” I stopped, but she said, “Keep pushing. More.”
So I did. A few seconds later,
she said, “Okay, that’s enough…for now.”
For now?
“We’ll try this again in a little while. Come on baby. Let’s keep going.”
Keep going? The
only place she really wanted me going in that mall, was in the back of my
diaper.
It was just another store in the mall…to her. In fact, I knew it was a fairly popular store
in the mall…for her…and all the other women in the area. It wasn’t popular for men, and it especially
wasn’t popular with me. Especially not
just then. Kimmie didn’t say anything
about it or even pause like she often did before going into a store. She just turned a bit in that direction and
in we went. Straight into the store that
specialized in women’s lingerie. As
usual now, I simply followed her around like a lost puppy, doing nothing but
wishing we could get out of there and go home.
As she wandered around, Kimmie picked up a lot of things,
then put them back. Mostly though, I got
the impression that she was looking at bras.
And then she came across a colorful assortment of them that like so many
others in the store had fairly stiff and thick bra cups.
“These might be perfect for you,” she declared.
I was aghast. I
quickly pulled that paci from my mouth.
“For me?”
“Yes, for you. You
need something to give you some shape on top.”
“But…”
“Gramps! Don’t
argue! You’re buying yourself some new
bras, and you’re going to be wearing them, probably a lot. Get used to the idea.”
“But I don’t want to buy any bras,” I whispered
urgently. “Especially not here. Online…maybe.
But not here.”
“Here! In the
store!” she insisted. “And stop trying
to argue. What say does a baby have in
it anyway? If I decide I want you to
wear bras, that’s my decision, not yours.
Babies have no say in the matter at all.”
“But…”
“Gramps! Which one
of us is wearing the baby diapers?”
She stared me down menacingly. After a few moments, I hung my head in
shame. “Me,” I replied.
“You what?” she pushed.
“I wear the diapers.”
“No,” she said. They’re
baby diapers Gramps. Say it. You wear baby diapers.”
“Kimmie, that’s just…”
“Say it Gramps. I
mean it. What are they? What do you wear?”
Ugh! “Baby
diapers,” I replied, just to get her to stop harping about it.
“Good. Remember
that. From now on, you never talk
about your diapers without calling them baby diapers. Get that through your head. Baby diapers. Baby pacifier. Like that.”
Yeah, she was nuts.
“Now put that damn baby pacifier back in your mouth and
remember that. I need to find us some
help.”
Help? Why? That was the last thing I wanted…besides
buying bras…for myself. I shoved the
darn baby pacifier back into my mouth.
“Wait here,” she told me.
She walked off about ten feet before she stopped and signaled toward one
of the store workers. The woman came
over to her and Kimmie unfortunately led her straight back to me. I could see the woman looking me over
carefully. I could see she had plenty of
questions, but I could also see that Kimmie was talking to her. “He needs some bras to give him some shape on
top, and I figured some of these would be perfect for him. I just don’t know his chest size. I really should have thought to measure that
before we left home.”
The woman was still looking me over from my head to my
black high heeled toes. “Of course,” she
replied. “The measuring room is back
this way.”
She led us to the back of the store and into a small
closet like room. Kimmie herself
unzipped my jacket and took it off me as if I was a child, then she unbuttoned the
blouse I was wearing as well. The store
woman did nothing but watch silently. I
just stood there letting her, and sucking on my baby pacifier of course,
just like a damn toddler.
The woman came over and wrapped a tape measure around my
chest in a few places, checking it each time.
“Thirty-eight,” she declared. “I’m
sure you’re not interested in cup size.
He doesn’t have one.”
Kimmie smiled.
“But he will. Just as soon as I
can buy some of those bras and get him into the ladies’ room.”
The woman shook her head.
She wasn’t smiling. “Wait here,”
she told us. “I’ll get one and bring it
back. What color were you interested
in?”
“For now?” Kimmie replied, “I think the dusty rose
colored one.”
The woman just shook her head and walked out, leaving us
there.
I don’t know if I wanted to pull that plug from my mouth
to say something or not, but Kimmie made that decision for me. “Don’t say anything!” she said sternly.
So much for having something to say.
The woman came back with the weird rose colored bra in
her hands. Both she and Kimmie put it on
me and the woman took the time to pull on the straps, adjusting them a bit
tighter than I expected. When she was done,
she walked out and Kimmie put the blouse back on me and buttoned it up. Then she put my jacket back on me too, not
bothering to zip it up at all, leaving that colorful blouse, now complete with
breasts underneath where they could be seen a lot easier. Finally, Kimmie led me out of that tiny
room. Me…I just wanted to die. I wet my diaper instead.
Kimmie went over to the bra display where we had been
before and pulled four more bras from it, all in different colors. Then she led me over to the checkout. That woman was already there waiting for
us. Kimmie handed her the bras to ring
up, then dug into her purse and handed me my wallet. I got the message. Not daring to remove the baby pacifier from
my mouth, which meant that I didn’t say one word about it, I paid for all the
bras.
Kimmie took my wallet from me again and stowed it back in
her purse and we walked out of there. I
could tell that Kimmie was happy. I
certainly wasn’t.
We got just a few yards away from the store when Kimmie
pulled me over to the side again. She
pulled her phone from her purse and checked the time. Then she turned to me. “Pooping time again Gramps.”
I tried to say, “What?” which naturally came out as,
“Uh?”
“Pooping time,” she told me. “Just like you did before. Try to poop in your diaper.” When I hesitated she added, “Don’t give me
any trouble over this. Do it…baby! Show me what a baby you can be and do your
best to keep trying to poop in your diaper until I say you can stop.” Again, she waited a moment, then said, “I’m
waiting. Damn, we are going to have to
punish you as soon as you get home? I’m
sick of you not doing what I tell you.”
I immediately started bearing down, trying to shit in my
diaper, right then and there.
“Finally!” she said.
“I can see you actually trying.”
She could tell?
How? I didn’t really have to go,
but I was wondering if something might come out soon, when she suddenly
said. “Good. Okay.
That’s enough for now. We’ll do
it again in a little bit.”
What the hell was she after? Oh! I
figured it out. She just wanted me to
mess myself while we were out in the stores.
In public. In front of everyone
else.
Darn woman!
Home, home, home!
But we didn’t go home. The mall
had two levels, upstairs and downstairs, and Kimmie just had to cover every bit
of it, including inside half the stores.
I covered every bit of it too, with a baby pacifier in my mouth, a
noticeable bra under my noticeable woman’s blouse, noticeable women’s pants,
noticeable women’s high heels on my feet, noticeable pink fingernails, and of
course, I was sure that before long, my diaper under those women’s pants would
be fairly noticeable as well. I was a
bit wetter than when we first started.
Not nearly as bad as it would have been if we had stayed home and I had
to drink bottle after bottle of her stupid sports drinks, but my diaper was
still a bit wetter. Oh, sorry, I have no
doubt I should have said baby bottles, and baby diaper. I was going to kill that woman one of these
days.
Wearing the bra was an unforgettable experience. I couldn’t forget it because I couldn’t
forget about it. It was tight and it
simply felt strange. I wanted to keep
stretching my arms, or my back, or my chest, which of course I couldn’t do much.
And if I did stretch a bit, it wouldn’t
have made any difference anyway. The
thing was fastened on me, and there was no getting it off until I could get
undressed. How long did Kimmie intend on
making me wear it anyway? I was betting
all the way until she dressed me for bed…and maybe longer…in bed. After wearing it just that long, I decided
that I wasn’t interested in that bit of fun.
Especially since the police still hadn’t located my missing cock. If they had, things might have been a bit
different.
When the phone in her purse dinged, right then and there
I had to spend some time trying to poop in my diaper again, before we went
right into the pacifier…sorry, baby pacifier exercise. Uh…don’t tell Kimmie, but I almost did poop
myself just then. I was so glad when she
declared time just before it happened.
We stopped in the food court for an early lunch. I was allowed to take the baby pacifier from
my lips. I’m sure the only reason she
allowed me to remove it was so I could eat.
While we ate, she fussed for a few minutes with my phone that she pulled
from her purse. Then the phone
disappeared. We had barely finished
eating and were just getting up from the table when I heard that phone ding
again. I was confused because it hadn’t
been that long since she had “observed” me sucking.
“Pooping time again,” she said as we walked.
I looked over at her, and tried to say, “What?” which
came out as “Uh?”
“Pooping time.
Keep walking. I can tell now when
you’re trying to poop, so just keep walking and poop your diaper.” She leaned her head a bit closer to me. “Your face turns a bit red, among some other
easy tells, so I know what you’re doing.
Now get busy.”
She had to be nuts!
Yes, I knew she was, but with her doing more looking at me than where we
were going, we slowly walked while I tried to do what I really, really didn’t
want to do. And…darn it! Some came out. Not a huge amount, but more than enough to
make sure I’d not only know it was there, but to make things a lot more
uncomfortable for me.
I suddenly heard her laughing. “Keep pushing,” she said as she giggled. “It’s not time yet.”
Like it or not, which I didn’t, I kept trying. Nothing more came out, and I was glad. What I had done was bad enough.
“Time,” she suddenly called and I relaxed. She leaned her head over towards me. “Did you just mess yourself?”
Trust me. I looked
at her with an angry expression on my face.
She laughed. I wondered if she
was going to try to change me now. In
public. Then I remembered that I hadn’t
seen her pack anymore diapers or anything else to change me.
As we kept walking, I wondered about if she changed me in
public, how would that affect the two o’clock designated changing time I had to
live with lately. But she didn’t appear
to be interested in changing me at all.
She just continued shopping, dragging me from store to store, now with a
load in my pants. It’s a good thing she
had put those plastic pants on me.
Otherwise, the smell would have been a lot more noticeable.
And of course, half an hour later, the phone dinged. I was shocked when she made me try to shit
myself again…before studying carefully how I was sucking on that damn pac…uh,
baby pacifier.
Half an hour later, it was pooping time again. Once again I noticed that while it didn’t
actually happen, if she had made me try much longer, it might have. Maybe having lunch out was a bad idea.
When we finally left the mall, my feet were in agony from
those new heels I was wearing, although with the pacifier in…uh baby pacifier
in my mouth, I couldn’t even tell her about it.
Not that she would care anyway.
Knowing Kimmie the way I did now, I was fairly sure she’d be delighted
that my feet were killing me.
My other immediate problem of course was the load in the
back of my diaper. I was concerned about
it while we were in the mall, and I was even more concerned about it as we
headed to the car. I was going to have
to sit in that mess. Well, it wouldn’t
be the first time. Trust me, I got into
the car very carefully, not to mention settled myself in the seat very
slowly. As I did, I could feel that mess
squishing up against my backside.
Y-U-C-K! Yuck!
Kimmie started the car and we left the mall. She suddenly let out a short laugh, then
said, “I think that’s going to work out great.”
Was she talking to me?
And what exactly was she talking about?
I soon found out.
“From now on, if you try to poop every half hour for
thirty seconds, and every hour you continue to do your suckling exercise for
however long you’re supposed to, I think those two things should make a world
of difference for you.”
I was shocked. A
world of difference? What?
“I can already tell,” she added, “that sometimes you
actually suck that baby paci more like you’re supposed to, and if you try to
poop in your diaper every half an hour, I’m betting your body will get the
point where eventually you’ll have less trouble doing it whenever your body
thinks it needs to go…not you.”
Huh? She laughed
again, sounding very satisfied with herself.
For once, I was glad that I had that baby pacifier in my mouth. I didn’t know what I would say to all that
anyway? My life was going to be occupied
doing things every half hour? What the
heck?
And then she ruined my day completely, as if it hadn’t
already been totally destroyed. “You
were bad a few times today,” she said far more seriously. I saw her briefly turn her head in my
direction, then look back at the road. “Bad
enough that I’m going to punish you again when we get home.” I know since she was driving that she
couldn’t see the look of fear on my face.
“Plan on it!” she added. “You’ve
got to learn to do what you’re told and not even try to second guess me.”
I suddenly didn’t want to go home…load in my diaper or
not.
We had just gotten out of the car when I heard her phone
ding again. She didn’t even let me get
into the house. Right there in the
garage I had to try to mess my diaper again, followed by more time sucking
properly. She didn’t know it of course,
but I came so close to shitting my diaper again it wasn’t funny.
We couldn’t go fully into the house until both exercises
were over, but once inside, punishment or not, I was glad to be home. Kimmie disappeared going upstairs to her room
with her packages. The only package I
had was the bag with all those bras I didn’t need…or want. I dropped the bag on my bed, knowing that
Kimmie would probably spend some time looking through them later. I’d already had enough of the bras. Especially the one I was wearing.
I had just gotten back to the living room and was heading
for my chair when Kimmie walked back downstairs. She saw me heading for my recliner. “Uh!” she said sharply, stopping me where I
was.
The moment she headed forcefully directly toward me I
started to panic. “No!” I wanted to say,
which of course came out as “Uoo!”
She grabbed my arm firmly and pulled. I tried to pull back but she was simply too
strong. She dragged straight over to
that cursed corner where she twisted my arm behind my back. “Down!” she ordered harshly.
Twisting my arm like she was, I cried out in pain and my
knees suddenly gave out under me. I was
suddenly down on my hands and knees. She
let go of my arm and I quickly got it under me to help support my body, now on
my hands and knees. She kept one arm
around my body, keeping me there like that, while her other hand headed
straight for my nose. I twisted my head
around, trying to stop her, but she still caught me. In moments I felt that metal clamp going in,
and her fingers of that hand seemed to be doing something, twisting it I
thought. The clamp grew tighter and soon
touched both sides of the septum in my nose.
“Oooo!” I yelled, trying to say no, trying to stop her. But she kept tightening the thing.
When the tears started to fall from my eyes, she suddenly
let go of me, and just grabbed that clamp.
And she pulled it! Firmly! Ow!
Ow! Ow! It hurt so much I had no choice but to crawl
wherever she led me…which was right into that corner and right up to that
bracket on the wall. The moment I got
close enough, I felt her pulling up on the clamp, pushing it into the bracket,
then she let go. My nose, my entire
head, my entire body was stuck there. I
tried lifting my head to get it out of the bracket, but it didn’t work. My hands came up to do it instead, but the
moment they got near, she slapped them hard.
“No! Don’t
touch! This is your punishment. Live with it and learn.”
Learn? The only
thing I was learning was how much pain I was in.
I struggled, but my head was stuck right there, my face
practically touching the walls of the corner, and it wasn’t going
anywhere. I was on my hands and knees,
like a baby crawling. Was that on
purpose? Was she trying to tell me
something? I tried to sit, but I
couldn’t. I tried to lay down, but I
couldn’t. Standing was certainly out of
the question as well. I was stuck right
there on my hands and knees, and I couldn’t change anything until she decided
to release me.
That damn clamp was still hurting enough to keep the
tears rolling down my face. If that
pacifier…baby pacifier hadn’t been in my mouth, I’m sure I would have been
begging nonstop for her to release me, but I couldn’t get an intelligible word
out with it in there. Not to mention, my
blubbering since I was crying so much would have made intelligible words
impossible anyway.
The longer I was there, the more my agony seemed to
increase. I’m not ashamed to tell you
that before long I was crying like a baby, and that continued for the entire
time I was there. Time itself lost all
meaning. Every second seemed like a
minute. Every minute was an hour. And my agony only seemed to increase,
although in truth, I wasn’t sure if the pain actually changed any at all. Still, it seemed like it to me. I hated it!
I hated it! I hated it! And all I could do was to stay there and
endure.
It was an eternity before she came back. I knew she hadn’t been far away. I knew she had watched me the entire
time. She knelt down next to me. “Are you going to do everything I want, immediately,
without asking questions now?” she asked.
“Uh,” was all I could say. I couldn’t nod my head to give her an answer
that way.
“You better!” she replied threateningly. Then she added insult to the injury. “Oh, and in case you’re wondering, you earned
yourself another day in chastity. That
means it doesn’t come off until next Saturday now. Saturday night!”
Ugh!
Her hand came up to my nose and I felt her lifting the
clamp off the bracket. That movement
alone caused me more pain. But then it
was free and she began twisting it to loosen the clamp. The moment it was free, I backed away and
climbed to my knees, still sobbing like a baby.
I had only one thing on my mind, running to my bedroom, and laying face
down on my bed to cry, but my intentions were momentarily interrupted by that
same dreaded oddball sound of the timer on the phone dinging.
“Pooping time!” she announced before I could take a step.
Once again I started to push on my system to empty it in
a way I didn’t want. But I barely
started when she suddenly said, “Wait!”
I stopped, wondering what now?
“Hold on a second,” she said.
I could see she was considering something. Whatever it was, I had no doubt I wasn’t
going to like it.
“I think I want to make a small change to what you’re
doing,” she told me.
A change? The only
change I wanted was to not do it at all!
Oh, and to get my messy diaper changed…messy baby diaper
changed. We can’t forget that now, can
we.
“Okay,” she said.
“I think I want you to pause for a little bit in the middle.” I wasn’t sure exactly what she wanted, but
she suddenly said, “Get ready…go!” And
then she started counting. “One, two,
three…”
I pushed, trying to once again mess myself worse than I
already was. She had said she could tell
when I was doing it, and after what she had just done to me, I was going to do
whatever she wanted.
As soon as she got to fifteen, she said, “Stop!”
I gratefully stopped, especially since I had been about
to drop a load, but I heard her counting again. She got to five then said, “Go!” Once again she started counting…and I started
pushing…and the shit started coming…and she started laughing while she kept
counting. When she got to fifteen, she
told me I could stop again, but I couldn’t stop. I wasn’t finished messing myself.
“That’s the way I want you to do it from now on,” she
told me. “Every half hour you try to
mess yourself twice like that. Fifteen
seconds of pushing, then five seconds to rest, then another fifteen seconds of
pushing. And of course, every hour on
the hour you can follow that up with your baby pacifier exercise.” She suddenly seemed very happy. “Yeah,” she said. “I think that should work out
perfectly.” As she walked off, she
called behind her. “You’re lucky,” she
said. “There’s only a little while left
before two o’clock, when I can change you.
Enjoy Gramps. Enjoy!”
And she was gone. Yeah,
I wanted to kill that woman!
Oh, and in case you’re wondering, when she changed me at
two o’clock, the pants came off along with the plastic pants, and they stayed
off so she could see my diaper again. That
night when we walked the backyard together, when the phone dinged again, I had
to try to poop in my diaper while we walked.
The woman was simply impossible! Not to mention unrelenting.
What was I going to do?
Darn woman!
No comments:
Post a Comment