Friday, July 8, 2016

Second Life, Second Chance Published



Well, I did it.  I pulled the trigger yesterday and my book, “Second Life, Second Chance” is now available as a Kindle book from Amazon.  https://www.amazon.com/Second-Life-Chance-Karen-Singer-ebook/dp/B01I49J9LE/#navbar


Here’s what I put in the book description:


Eighty-six year old Carl Lambert died in a nursing home in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and somehow woke up in the drug wracked body of a fifteen year old boy in Portland, Oregon.  But for his entire long life, Carl Lambert had secretly held onto a dream, a yearning, and never told a single sole.  For as long as he could remember, Carl had always dreamed of what it would be like to be a girl. 

Now he suddenly found himself with a new life, a second life.  But since he had come back as a boy again, he wondered if maybe it was somebody’s idea of a joke.  If so, he didn’t get it.  But there were opportunities available now that didn’t exist during his past life.  So this was his second chance to get what he had always really wanted.  The only problem was, between his drug addiction and the attitudes stacked against him, he literally had mountains in his way.


I priced the book at $4.99 because I thought that was a very fair price for it.  Actually, I was strongly considering charging $5.99, but I went with the cheaper price instead.  Maybe one more person will bother to buy it and read it.  And I believe it really is a very good story.  As I’ve said before, it’s my favorite, which is why I chose to publish this one first.

So if you’re interested, please check it out, and buy a copy.  And if you happen to like it, please rate it so that others can know if it’s worth buying or not.  I think it is.

Now I guess I need to start editing the next book I want to publish.  One that I wrote after I finished writing the McComber Mess.  This one is called:  “Wind’s of Chaos.”  And trust me, it’s another real good one, and another one that’s VERY different.  But more on that at another time.




2 comments:

sarah penguin said...

*hugs and waves* Reviewed it for you.

Karen Singer said...

Thank you! - Karen