Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Marching Forward


Hi Everyone!

Natasha asked in the comments asked how many more chapters of Wolfie there are.  I’m afraid that the truth is, I don’t really know.  I’m working on several other projects at the same time so I’m only a few chapters ahead of where you’re reading.  If I were to guess, I’d say we’re about three quarters of the way through it, but don’t hold me to that.  There are still several um…off the wall…events that have to happen in Wolfie before I even start getting into the ending series of chapters.  I am working my way into those events right now though.

In other news, this story will hopefully NOT be the last story I post here.  I have another one that I started a few months ago and then had to “force” myself to stop writing so I could concentrate on Wolfie and something else that’s new.  After Wolfie is done, I’ll be posting another new story that I absolutely fell in love with from my friend Mike.  Remember him?  He wrote The Warerock.  He’s got another short story called Sweetness that’s only 9 chapters long that I know you’re all going to love. 

And then after that, well, then my new story that you won’t just love, I have no doubt it will drive most of you insane!  What can I say about it except:  Mercy Me!

And then there’s my other new project that doesn’t involve much of what you’ll be reading here.  In the next month or two, I hope to introduce you all to a new character that I think it’s possible may become the star of not just one book, but a series of books.  Her name is Jenni (she spells that with an i and she’s very particular about it).  I hope to tell you more about her in the future.



So that’s what’s happening around here right now.  The future marches on!

Hug yourself today.  You’re worth it whether you think so or not!
Karen

1 comment:

Natasha said...

Hi Karen, thanks for the update, I'm really looking forward to reading the 'Off the wall' events that are to happen in Wolfie - keep up the great work.

Natasha.X