Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Monsters - Chapter 3 – Ride a Cowboy


Monsters
By Karen Singer


Chapter 3 – Ride a Cowboy

Brandy almost didn’t pull into the bar.  She almost went back to her hotel instead.  But she figured whoever the woman was, she would only find her there.  Besides, she was curious now.  The woman was waiting for her in the parking lot.  She noticed the obvious gun in her hand where she was standing out front, but the gun was pointed at the ground.  She kept her own gun in her hand as she climbed out of her car.  As she approached the woman, she watched as she purposely held the gun out to her side, then she slowly brought the gun up against her leg.  A moment later, the gun was not only gone from her hand, it had appeared to disappear completely into her riding suit.  She stopped and put her own gun away.  A truce had been called between them.
She followed the woman in the riding suit inside.  She grunted when she got through the door.  The place looked like a dump – from the pool tables at one end to the way the men inside were dressed.  A little piece of dirty cowboy heaven.  Not her style at all.  The woman in the riding suit stopped in front of a booth at the far end of the room. There were empty booths on both sides of it.  As she had guessed, this wouldn’t be a conversation for others to hear.  “I picked a bad bar,” Brandy told the woman.  “This place is a dump.”  She moved into one side of the booth and the woman moved into the other side.
“Bad?” Carol said as she looked around.  “In some ways maybe.  Compared to most of the bars I go in, this is the Ritz!”
“Huh!  You don’t hang out in very decent places then.”
“Not often.  I do a lot of work in South America where this would be practically a palace.”
“South America?  What are you doing here then?”
“I work all over the world.  From what little I know about you, what you do here in the States, I do pretty much everywhere.”
From what Brandy had seen of her so far, she believed it.
“What can I get for you?” the waitress asked.
“Wine, red…if you have anything other than beer,” Brandy told her.
“No problem.  And for you?”
“Bring a bottle for both of us,” Carol told her.
The waitress left.  “Who are you?” Brandy asked.
Carol sighed.  “Nobody anymore.  Right now, I’m going by the name Judy, but I’ve used that name for my last few trips to the States, so I have no doubt they’ll make me change it again soon.”
Make you change it?”
“For my own safety.”
“Who, is they?”
“Exactly what I wanted to talk to you about.  Have you ever heard of Wu Enterprises?”
“No.  Should I have?”
“No.  You shouldn’t.”
“Then why ask?”
“Because sometimes, people hear things.  We do everything possible to keep the organization as secret as possible.  But there are circumstances, like now, where the name gets put out there, but for some unknown reason, the person we approach isn’t interested.”
“Interested in what?”
“Becoming a client.”
“A client?”
“First requirement for perspective clients – they can keep their mouth’s shut.  And your name wouldn’t have come up as a candidate unless you’ve already proven that.”
“And how would you know?”
“The biggest thing that Wu Enterprises offers, is information.  There are many other services available as well, but information is the biggest thing.”
“And why would I need that?”
Carol shrugged.  “Sometimes, we all need a little more information.  But to be honest, information is near the bottom of the list of things that they’ve helped me with.  The company literally saved my life, and my mother’s life, before the authorities could come and get us.  They watch out for their clients Brandy.  They have to.  They only have a select few that they deal with.  And now they’re offering you a chance to become one of them.”
“And how much will all this cost me?”
“Their services don’t come cheap, but you get what you pay for.  They pride themselves on that.  The best service possible!  And no, there’s no membership fees or anything like that.  They only ask that you keep all knowledge that the company even exists, a secret.”
“I’m not exactly interested, but just for laughs what else can they do for me?”
“Weapons.  Passports.  Drivers licenses.  Anything for a new identity.  And Brandy, their documents are pretty much real!  I travel all over the world, all the time, and I’ve never had a problem with anything they’ve given me.”
“And what do some of those things cost you?”
That question stopped Carol.  “I don’t know.  I know they probably charge me.  But to be honest, I’ve got so much money that I pay no attention to any of it.  I know they pay me for the jobs they ask me to do, but I don’t even know how much.”
“You don’t know how much they pay you?”
“Nope.  And I don’t care.  As long as they keep providing me with some fun once in a while, I don’t care.”
“And what if your money suddenly runs out because you weren’t watching it?”
“Brandy, I’ve got billions!  According to my mother, I could buy my own airline if I wanted it, or a nuclear submarine.  Have you even ridden on a nuclear submarine?”
“No.  Why would I”
“It’s interesting the first time, but it gets boring after about an hour.  Beyond that, it’s a great place to catch up on sleep or get some reading done.  That’s about it though.”
“You’ve ridden on a nuclear sub?”
“Sometimes it’s the best way to move me from one country to another.”
The waitress interrupted them as she brought the bottle of wine and two glasses.  Carol poured the red wine for both of them.
“So I’m guessing they probably pay you well then,” Brand asked.
“Most likely.  Like I said, I really have no idea.”  She came to a quick decision.  “Brandy.  Eventually, you could get money from them too if you allowed them to offer your services through their catalog.”
“Catalog?”
“That’s what they call their package of things that they offer.  But to be honest, if a client has a need, they’ll bend over backwards to get it for them, whatever it is.”
“It sounds too good to be true,” Brandy replied half-mockingly.
“Trust me, it’s all true.”
“Sorry, but I’m not interested.”
“I was afraid of that.  But I had to ask.”
“So part of your job is to go around and offer this…service, to people like me?”
“No.  I haven’t done this work in years.  Only when I first started out.”
“Then why are you here now instead of someone else?”
“Because of you.  They tried to get to you before to offer this, but they couldn’t.  And evidently they deemed you too dangerous for a normal person to try to deal with.”
Brandy grunted.  “Probably a good decision.  And what happens if I go and blab all about your organization to someone else?”
“As I said, we hope you’ll keep your knowledge of it a secret.  I can tell you though, that your Uncle Vinny in Cleveland will be getting an invitation as well.  But they didn’t want to approach him until after they saw how things went with you.  I’m disappointed that you’re not interested, but I understand.”
“So that’s it?  No hard sell?”
“Oh darlins!”
They both looked up as a “cowboy” drunkenly came over to the table.  He had a pool cue in his hand.
“Two of the purdiest little ladies I’ve seen in this place in years.”
“Oh God!” Brandy breathed.  “I really picked the wrong place.”  Carol laughed.
“Now all the guys and me, we figure that two fine lookin’ gals like you, you got to be experts when it comes to takin’ care of a guy.”
“Taking care of a guy?” Brandy asked unbelievingly.  She was getting ready to get out of the booth and have at him when Carol quickly reached across the table and put her hand on her arm.
“Please,” Carol said.  “Let me.  I love things like this.  And cowboys are near the top of my can’t-stand list.  Just…see if you can do something to keep the management from phoning the police.”
“Now which one of you two hookers is going to be the first to suck my dick?”
“Hookers?” Carol asked.  “Do we look like hookers to you?”
“Well, you’re sure purdy enough.”
“Moron!” Brandy muttered.
Carol got up from the booth.  “Your cock needs sucking?” she asked.
“It sure does darlin’” the cowboy replied happily.
“How about your friends?  Any of them want their cocks sucked too?”
“Oh, hell yeah!” one of his friends said as a bunch of guys started crossing the room to join in.
“Need some help?” Brandy asked.
“Are you kidding?  This will be fun.”
Brandy sat back in the booth where she could watch and put her wine glass to her lips. 
Carol found herself surrounded by eight big drunken guys.  “Now who needed their cock sucked first.  Or should I just handle all of you at once?”
“Me!” the first cowboy replied as he started unfastening his pants.
Brandy automatically analyzed the situation.  She knew what move she would make first, so when Carol did the exact same thing and launched herself at one of them with a speed that she hadn’t expected, she wasn’t that surprised.  She sipped at her wine and started counting seconds.  One…two…  Hmm!  Nice technique, she noted.  Some Chinese style.  Oh, there was a move she never saw before.  And another one.  Eight…nine….  The men fell faster than most people would believe.  Brandy grabbed her gun and left the booth quickly.  Fourteen…fifteen…sixteen!  The last man fell unconscious to the floor.
The sound of Brandy cocking her pistol as she aimed it at the bar manager could suddenly be heard through the entire stunned house.  Nobody better even try to call the police.  In fact, I don’t want to see anyone using a phone at all until we’re long gone.”  She looked around and knew that her gun had gotten the point across.  She un-cocked the gun and watched to see what Carol was doing now.  She was surprised to see her removing one of the men’s pants.  “What are you doing now?” she asked.
Carol looked up and smiled.  “Brandy, would you be a dear please.  I keep some rope in one of the saddle bags on my bike.  Would you get it for me please?”
“Sure,” Brandy agreed.
“Better bring all of it,” Carol decided as she surveyed what she needed to do.
Brandy went out to the big bike and opened one of the saddle bags.  There was nothing in it except three brand new hanks of fairly thin rope, still in their plastic packaging.  She grabbed all three.  She checked the other saddle bag and found it empty.  When she carried the rope back inside, she saw that Brandy was now removing the pants and underwear from the third guy.  “Need some help?” Brandy asked.
“Sure.  Why not.”
All eight guys were still unconscious with no sign that they would wake up anytime soon.  Brandy began stripping them from the waist down, while Carol grabbed the rope and went to work.  Brandy quickly realized that Carol was an expert when it came to bondage.  The way she tied them together was nothing less than amazing.  But it was what she was really doing with them that Brandy loved the most.  Before tying them up to each other, Carol was lodging the cocks of each of them into the mouth of another, then tying them in such a way that they couldn’t pull their heads away no matter how hard they tried.  One by one, Carol linked all eight guys into a circle, so that they were all sucking someone else’s cock.
A few of them started to wake up before she was done, but by then, none of them could do anything about it.  There was a lot of muffled complaints from the men, but nothing comprehensible at all.  The other people in the bar all stood around, stunned.  But none of them said a word or made a move. They only watched.  Brandy was sure that between Carol taking them all out so quickly, and her threat with the gun, nobody was going to get in their way.
When she was done, Carol went back to the booth where Brandy was already sipping at her wine again.  She poured herself a fresh glass from the bottle and sat back to watch.  “Which of them do you think will cum first?” she asked.
“I don’t know,” Brandy admitted.  “I’m guessing the little guy over on the other side there.  But there’s a few up from him that look like they’re finding out what it feels like to have a cock start growing in their mouth.”
“Hmm.” Carol grunted.  “Guys!” she called to the circle of men on the floor.  “Nobody gets loose or goes home, until every last one of you gets to cum.  So I suggest you all get started.  Put the stupid tongues of yours that can’t speak proper English to work.  Now get busy!  All of you!”
“I’ve got another one for you,” Brandy said.  “They’ve all been drinking too much.  Will any of them piss in someone’s mouth before the last one gets off?”
Carol smiled.  “I can’t wait to find out.”
The two of them sat and sipped at their wine while they watched.  “Oh shit!” Brandy said suddenly.  “That one over there is cumming first.  He wasn’t even in my list of top three!”
“Mine either,” Carol replied, amused by how hard the man on the receiving end was trying to stop it or get away, while the man who was in the middle of his orgasm, was moving differently. 
“There goes another one,” Brandy noticed.
It was like a domino effect.  Once one started, the extra movement from him and the even greater distressed movement from the man who had his cock in his mouth, started causing others to start.  They were getting toward the last man, who it was obvious wouldn’t be able to hold out much longer, when Carol suddenly started laughing and pointed at one of the men.  “Look, he’s peeing in his mouth!”
Brandy looked to the other side of the circle.  Sure enough, one of them was going crazy as pee started leaking out of his mouth to fall all over the floor around them.
“Come on,” Carol suggested.  “Maybe we better get out of here.”
“Good idea,” Brandy agreed.
The two of them left the bar.  “Brandy,” Carol said as soon as they got near her bike.  “You might want to call Dominic and tell him that he should promote that guy you nailed earlier.  He didn’t do it.  His boss, Davik, has been taking that information and has been trying to sell it to a few other men in town.  He’s the one responsible for the leak.  Not the man you questioned tonight.”
“You’re just telling me this now?”
“I didn’t want to spoil your fun.”
Brandy just looked at her, unsure about things.  “Thanks for the offer, but no thanks.”
“No problem.  It’s your life.  I was just happy to meet someone else like me.  If we had wound up fighting, I have no doubt it would have been an interesting one.”
“No doubt!” Brandy agreed.  “You studied in China.  I noticed some of your style.”
“China, Cambodia, Columbia, all over the world.  But I was warned that if it came down to it, you would still most likely manage to kick my ass.”
“Maybe,” Brandy agreed.  “But it would be interesting to see.”
“Someday,” Carol replied, “I would love to get the chance to see you in action instead.”
“Let’s hope not!”
Carol nodded.  She donned her helmet and straddled the bike.  She started the engine.  “Good luck, Brandy.  Sorry it didn’t work out.”
She revved the engine, and was soon gone.

No comments: