Thursday, July 23, 2020

Working At It, But Delayed

No, I haven't forgotten about you all.  I'm working very hard to get to a point in my life where I'll have more time to write.  I'm anxious to get there.  The funny thing is, the closer I get to that point, the less time I seem to have to write anything.  And my mind is still full of stories I want to write. 

The bottom line is that I'll be posting very sporadically for the next month or more.  Things are what they are.  But no, I haven't forgotten about you.  Please bear with me.

Karen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Still, we are so lucky with the wonderful tales you share and that you share at all. I will continue to check every Tuesday and Friday (unless you change your schedule). Meanwhile, many thanks! Please stay safe and well.

Fondly, Michelle Miller