Friday, July 16, 2021

Going Back

Thanks to all of you for your wonderful support.  I can’t tell you how much that means to me.  I also want to thank those who sent me suggestions on what to write next.  Some of them I’m going to have to seriously think about for the future. 

I’ve decided that for now, I’m going back to the story I had started and never finished – Mercy Me.  I left off in the middle of Chapter 10 and never continued it.  Hopefully, this time I can not only continue it, but I can finish it.  I did have some interesting ideas for the story.  Let’s see if I can get them in it.

Since I already posted 10 chapters of the story, I’m not going to go back and repost them.  They’re already out there.  For those of you who haven’t read it, or those of you who don’t remember much about it (I stopped posting the story about two years ago), I’m putting a tag at the bottom of this post:  Story – Mercy Me.  In theory, you can click on the tag and bring up all the posts for that story. 

Or, if you want, Chapter 1 can be found here (if the link works):  https://sissykaren.blogspot.com/2019/05/normal-0-false-false-false-en-us-x-none_25.html?zx=268009cb3a9369b4

Or, even better, my preamble to the story, what it’s going to be about is here:  https://sissykaren.blogspot.com/2019/05/the-next-story-mercy-me.html

I highly recommend reading them to reacquaint yourself with what the story was about. 

I don’t know how long it will be before I start posting the new story parts.  I’m working on it.  Hopefully, very soon.  So stay tuned!

Once again, my huge thanks to everyone who left me such incredible messages of warmth and caring. 

Thanks!

Karen

2 comments:

watson said...

I'm so glad you're going to continue "Mercy Me!" I loved that story!

Bruce said...

I am so looking forward to see how this plays out and glad your finishing it. Thank you!