Friday, January 2, 2009

Relaxing Day

Yesterday was a very nice, relaxing day. I spent every minute of it dressed, mostly in my blue skirt with the black top. Of course I was wearing my bra and pantyhose too. I think I changed my heels about every four or five hours just for the thrill of wearing them each.

My cold still has me feeling more than a bit under the weather and I wound up sleeping on the couch through a good part of the afternoon. But it was still just a wonderful relaxing day. I think I needed it. I didn’t finish cleaning the house yet, I’ll have to do the rest tonight. There’s not all that much I need to worry about anyway.

One thing I noticed yesterday, that I’ve noticed many times before was that there really is no sexual thrill in dressing feminine. It just really feels “normal.” Somehow, it’s more right for me than men’s clothes. Strange but true. Anyway, I love it.

I did go out to the drive through last night, “mostly” fully dressed. I scrubbed the makeup off and since it was cold I threw a jacket over what I was wearing. I don’t think the teller at the window had any idea that I was wearing a skirt and high heels in the car. Not really exciting, but I did it anyway. I didn’t go out to get gas later though. Maybe tonight.

Anyway, that was about it. Not very exciting, but still very fulfilling for me.

2 comments:

Pretty Sissy Dani said...

Did you leave a padded bra on under the jacket? Was it noticeable?

If not--coward!

[Not that I'd have the courage to do that....]

Anonymous said...

Glad you did it and glad you are feeling so natural with dressing
wishing you a wonderful 2009
hugs
j