Thursday, January 1, 2009

Slow Day

Yesterday was a bit of a long day for me. Just when I thought my cold was easing up a bit, it started to get worse again. Consequently, work seemed to really drag by very long. I was so tired last night that I laid down on the couch and fell asleep watching TV. I woke up about 9 pm and just put my nightgown on and went straight to bed – without rediapering myself for the night. I had diapered myself about 6 pm when I came home from work with two diapers. This is great for most of the day and I usually change myself every four or five hours. But for nighttime I really need three diapers and I really did last night. I woke up early this morning realizing that I had leaked. It’s a good thing I keep plastic under my sheets to protect the bed from just these types of accidents. Oh well, the sheets probably needed washing anyway.

I had started to make big plans to stay enfemme all day today, and I’m hoping to stick to exactly that. Heels and skirts all the time. Hopefully, I won’t have to leave the house – although I am seriously thinking about some little “special” trips. Like maybe to go through a drive-through to get dinner tonight. And then later I want to put some gas in my car again while wearing heels. I’ll probably dress very conservatively for these trips if I do them – nothing to bring attention to myself. I still dream of having the courage to go walking in public somewhere while wearing heels, but I just can’t quite mentally get there yet. I guess I need to keep pushing myself a tiny bit more each time.

I have to clean the entire house today before I go to get my wife on Saturday. There’s an awful lot to do, but at least it’s something I can do happily while I’m dressed the way I want to be.

Happy New Year everyone.

No comments: