Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Getting There



I know it doesn’t seem like it, but there are only four postings left before The Housekeeper will be finished.

The ending is coming at a bad time for me because I’m about to start my vacation.  I “should” be able to keep posting with no problems, but if I don’t make one on time, you’ll have to understand.  I’ll get the posting up as soon as possible.  There will also probably be a bigger issue with any comments that you write, but I’ll get to those as quickly as possible too.  So please be patient. 

Incredibly, I still haven’t finished the next story yet – that I’ve code named H & H.  Work has been horribly busy, not to mention that the stress is nearly killing me!  And believe it or not, I’ve had to do some “assignments” for the advertising company that will be working with my book publisher.  All of it has taken a huge toll on my time.  H & H is a good three quarters of the way done though so I’ll just have to finish it after you’ve started reading it.  But I’ll tell you about that after we finish with The Housekeeper.

So stay sane everyone – because it’s a crazy world!
Karen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First of all, thank you for your terrific stories. I have enjoyed The Bet and The Housekeeper and look forward to H and H.
Regarding The Bet, as far as I remember She just won the right to dominate for a very long time. This might make for a terrific sequel.
Just an idea for you.

Sincerely Yours

Grey Master