Thursday, December 28, 2017

A Comment About the Comments



It’s come to my attention that people are having trouble posting comments to my blog.  I’m sorry about that.  I think the problem is that I’ve always kept the settings for the comments so that I have to see and approve them before they get posted.  Evidently this is confusing people when they get the notification about that.

I try to stay on top of any and all comments, although since I get so few that’s not exactly difficult.  I allow any and all criticism, even the few that hate what I write.  What I don’t allow is spam or anything that I think might link to somewhere unsafe…and I’m an IT guy so I look into most links that people try to post to the comments before I allow them.

BUT…since people have mentioned the difficulty they are having with posting comments, I’m going to try opening the settings for them up and I’ll just have to make sure I keep looking at everything that gets posted.  Trust me, I really do want to read any comments you may have! 

So…I THINK I’ve got my comment settings set so that they will now show up without me moderating them.  Someone try it and we’ll see.

So with that said, “The Domination of Michael” starts tomorrow.  And yes Rachael Bell, you better have plenty of that diaper rash cream ready.

Karen

1 comment:

Cee said...

Well Karen just to let you know I have fully enjoyed many of your stories and like the last one and also your new Xmas song. I look forward to this new story. BTW I did try to post a comment a few days ago saying similar to what I am saying now but I guess it did not happen so you are correct about that matter I hope this one works and keep up the good work

Cee