Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Revenge - Chapter 39 – Part 1 of 3



Revenge
By Karen Singer


Chapter 39 – Part 1 of 3

The moment Diane got to work on Friday, a few minutes earlier than usual, she checked for an email from the Sorceress.  She was excited to see it waiting for her.  She opened it quickly and read it carefully.  It was a very short one. 

Diane,

I know how much you like Steve, but this time I recommend you leave Steve alone for the weekend.  Your presence could only hinder what I have planned for him Saturday night.

The Sorceress

Diane wasn’t happy at all.  She had been looking forward to another fun weekend with Steve.  Perhaps the entire weekend.  But now the Sorceress had claimed that she would hinder what she had planned?  How?  What was she planning on doing with Steve…Saturday night? 
Perturbed, she closed her email program as Monica walked into the office.  Monica didn’t need to know she had written to the Sorceress again.  Even if the Sorceress was once again not being very kind to her.

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---

As always, Susan checked her email when she got to work on Friday morning.  She was shocked to see an email from an unknown address with a subject that said:  “For the Sorceress.”  She opened it and read it.

Dear Sorceress,

We have never communicated directly before, but I am Ruth, Monica’s friend and a former “witch” in their little coven dedicated to punishing Steve.  I have no doubt you know who I am.  I’m just not sure how much you actually know about me.  From what little I’ve been able to piece together, you only know what you can find out directly as it pertains to Steve and nothing more.  So hopefully, what you know is very limited.  I’m not going to tell you anything else about me, and you have no need to know anything else.

I do need to tell you just a little bit about what’s going on, but I ask that you please don’t let Monica or anyone else know.  This is private and personal, and in the end, if everything works out the way I hope it will, not only Monica and the other witches will benefit, but so will all the other women in the company.  So please do not relay what I am going to discuss with you here to anyone at all, even though what I will tell you here will only be a very small part of what I am trying to accomplish.

Sorceress.  I do not believe in magic, yet I have no other explanation for any of what I’ve seen that you can do.  But whether it is magic or not makes no difference.  One fact stands perfectly clear – you can control what Steve does.  And you can make him do almost anything at all – whether it is something he might want to do, or even something that he is strongly against.  That little trick you did to stop him from using that gun and turning it against himself was a very good example of just how much control over him you have, and just how powerful you are. 

Very soon now, hopefully beginning on Monday, I am going to be suing the company for sexual discrimination.  There are a number of details I have outlined that I want from the company in return.  There is also one special piece of interest to me that affects Steve personally.  I’m afraid that I have singled Steve out specifically since he and I joined the company on the same day to work at the same job.  And since then, he has been the one person I have focused on for every bit of frustration this company has thrown at me over the years – even though most of it has not come directly from Steve at all.  He has simply become a major symbol to me representing all of it.  Of course, the fact that he really is a despicable bastard doesn’t help his cause one bit.  And in my opinion, despite my personal feelings toward him, he deserves everything I have outlined that I want done to him, and probably a whole lot more.

The few people who have seen my requests so far, are all highly placed lawyers.  None of them believe that Steve will agree to any of the things that I want for him.  Every last one of them firmly believes that he will not agree and quit the company instead, which would then cause another little clause to go into effect – the original of the signed confession stating that he was the one who ransacked Monica’s apartment and stole her jewelry will be sent directly to the police.  I have no doubt that the police will promptly arrest him.  But according to my lawyers, depending on how good his council is, he may get off with very little more than a slap on the wrist over it.  I would much rather see him suffer instead.

From the very beginning, Monica, Diane, Carla, and I have noted that everything you’ve done to Steve has been in the form of humiliating him through feminizing or sissifying him in some way or another.  You yourself have even admitted this in one of your emails, stating that it is the easiest way for you to work.  I don’t know why that is, nor do I care.  I do know that because of it, you may very well be interested in my hopes for Steve, and I am praying that you will go along with my wishes and help me accomplish this. 

Sorceress, I have just this one single request:  Please force Steve to accept the terms I’m going to outline below.  Force him to accept them, and don’t let him quit and be arrested instead.  Please!  This is all I ask of you.  And I hope in light of the way you seem to enjoy humiliating Steve that you will find what I am suggesting to be of interest to you. 

I will do my best to explain the things I’ve outlined for Steve’s future. 

I was originally hired as an engineer along with Steve, on the same day, to work at the same job.  But because I am a woman, I was forced to do other menial tasks instead that the company feels should be handled by a woman.  Eventually the company moved me out of the job I was hired for and made those menial tasks my full-time position.  I want Steve to be moved from his current position as an engineer, into the position that I am serving in right now.  In that capacity, his main responsibilities will include organizing birthday and retirement parties, setting up the board room for meetings, organizing all the company fund raising campaigns, and many other duties that are so trivial that nobody else wants anything at all to do with them.  

Since he will be doing work that this company deems only a woman should do, then he must dress completely as a woman whenever he is at work.  And by completely, I mean he must adhere to the company dress code for women, even though it is far more lax and lenient than I would prefer for Steve.  In this capacity, I expect him to try his best to look and act like a woman, including styling his hair or wearing a wig.  When he is not at work, I don’t care what he wears, male or female, but on the job he is to be considered a woman in the company and by the company in every way possible, including having to use the female rest rooms.

In the capacity of his new job, his pay will be reduced to the original pay I started at in that position.  I’m sure it will be a substantial reduction from the amount he makes now, but that is the way women in this company have been treated for many years.  He will of course be able to get the same raises that I hope to give to the rest of the women in the company.  But those raises will still be dependent on his starting pay in the new position he will be occupying and his old salary amounts will no longer be considered.

When I created my list of demands, I hadn’t thought about any kind of time limit for any of it, but my lawyer has set a time period of five years on everything.  And after she has explained that it would be necessary, I can understand her reasoning.  So Steve will be locked in this position for a period of no less than five years.  After that, the company can either keep him there, or he can leave and find work elsewhere.  That will be up to him – five years in the future.

Sorceress, nobody believes that Steve will go along with this and sign an agreement moving him into my current job.  Nobody believes it, but I believe in you.  I believe in the power you have over Steve to make him do this.  So please, grant this one and only request that I have.

I ask this humbly,
Ruth

Susan stared at the email in front of her, but she didn’t read it a second time.  There was no need.  She now knew what was going on out there, and it had nothing at all to do with anyone getting laid off…except perhaps Ruth.  Susan couldn’t see how a sexual discrimination case could ever do anything for anyone except the person involved.  And if Ruth didn’t win the case, she would most likely stand a good chance of getting fired.  But that was her business.  And obviously, Ruth seemed to think she was going to win. 
She thought about the things Ruth wanted to do to Steve.  Yes, it would be very easy to just tell Karen to sign whatever they wanted her to sign…or make Steve sign it.  But the problem was, she wasn’t sure she wanted to do that.  Moving Steve into Ruth’s job…as a woman…sort of…was a very major step.  Literally a life changing event for Steve.  And evidently he would be stuck in that position for the next five years. 
There was a lot that Susan needed to think about before she agreed or disagreed with Ruth’s request.  She was going to need time to mull it over and decide.  The problem was, she didn’t have a lot of time.  According to Ruth, her court case was supposed to happen on Monday.  And it was already Friday!  Not much time at all. 
She quickly wrote back to Ruth:

Ruth,

This is not anything I had ever intended for Steve.  I’m going to have to spend some time considering it carefully.

The Sorceress

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---

Blessed normalcy!  That was Steve’s reaction as he finally crawled out of bed on Saturday morning – much later than usual.  The witches were done with him and he could start getting his life back on track…somehow.  Normal underwear.  Normal clothes.  Normal life!  Finally! 
He spent the morning doing little jobs around his apartment.  Laundry, a little cleaning up.  Nothing too much.  He kept the TV on for some background entertainment and enjoyed his relaxing morning.  For a brief few moments, he considered tossing out all of the women’s clothes that now clogged his dresser and closet, but something in the back of his mind kept warning him that it would be a bad idea.  Why, he wasn’t sure.  But knowing the power of those witches, he figured that maybe it would be prudent to hold onto all that junk…for now.
He went out for a burger at lunch, then came home again and sat in front of the TV to watch another game.  The games on TV every weekend were some of his favorite things on TV. 
In the middle of the afternoon, he was watching another game, when he drifted off to sleep.  Actually, Steve drifted off to sleep, Karen was simply taking over.  She turned the TV off for a while.  She wasn’t interested.  She had other things on her mind.  And at the top of her list was doing some research on the internet.  Twenty minutes later, she had a list of possible places she wanted to try later that evening. 
That done, she went back to the chair Steve had been sitting in and turned the TV on again.  A few minutes later, Steve roused himself from the little nap he had been taking and avidly watched the game again – totally unaware that Karen had taken over for a little while.
Late in the afternoon, Steve ordered himself a pizza for dinner and had it delivered.  Karen toyed with the idea of dressing Steve up before the deliveryman got there, but Steve was already going to be in for a difficult night.  No sense jumping the gun now. 
It wasn’t until seven o’clock in the evening that things suddenly went haywire for Steve.  He was sitting watching TV, waiting for another show to start, when all of a sudden his body got up and headed for the bedroom – and he didn’t want to go to the bedroom.  Once again, he wasn’t in charge of his body at all.  He mentally yelled and screamed and cursed at those damn witches, but there was nothing in the world that he could seem to do about it. 
He was forced to watch as he got completely undressed and got into the shower.  He was forced to watch as he shaved every bit of his body clean.  He was forced to watch as his body grabbed a frilly pink panty and bra set from his drawer and put them on, along with the dreaded breast forms he hated almost as much as everything else.  He was forced to stare at his face for what seemed like an eternity as his body went about applying makeup – all too carefully.  He was forced to watch as his body selected a garter belt and some stockings to go with it.  He was forced to watch as his body selected a nice skirt and top from his closet and put them on.  He was forced to watch as his body added a necklace and bracelet.  And he was forced to smell the damn perfume that his body insisted on spraying liberally in far too many places.  Yuck!  And then he was forced to watch as his body moved all too many of his things into one of his purses, check his reflection in the mirror, and then walk out the door. 
No!  Not again!  Not again!  Not again!  And there was nothing in the world that Steve could do about it.  He was forced to go along for the ride and that was it.  Someday.  Somehow.  Somewhere…he was going to kill those damn witches.  Every last one of them.  And one of them in particular – named Monica!
He didn’t know where he was going when his body got into the car and drove out of the parking lot, but he already didn’t like it.  He was angry, frustrated, panicked, and ready to commit murder – if only he could.  Would his problems with the witches never end?  And they had said they were done with him!  Obviously, witches were liars!  Something he should have already known. Never, ever, trust a witch!

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---


1 comment:

Chicago Karen said...

Susan just doesn’t have the confidence we have in Ruth’s lawyer. I’m not sure Ruth does, either.
So when I fall asleep for a bit while watching television, does that mean…?