Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Moving On To The Next Story



Oh!  Hello there!  How are you?  I hope you’re all having a wonderful holiday season.  And I truly hope that the coming New Year will bring all of you not only happiness, but many of your wishes fulfilled.

So…we’ve reached the end of yet another story.  Did anyone out there enjoy it?  I hope so.  But since we’ve reached the end, then I guess that means I have to post another one.  And don’t worry, that’s my plan. 

So what can I tell you about this next story?  Um…not much.  Not much because despite the fact that I’ve completely finished twenty three chapters and several hundred pages in it so far, the story still isn’t going anywhere for me yet, and I still have no idea where I want to go with it.  And trust me, by now I should have some concept of what I want to do with it.  Unfortunately, I’m still drawing a complete blank.  So be advised, this may be another of my SUPER long, double epic length tales, only because I have no idea what I’m doing with the thing yet.  Sorry about that, but somehow, I have a feeling that once you start reading it, most of you won’t care that much about the length.

So what else can I tell you?  Um…okay.  I started out with a code name for it of MM.  Actually, the code name stands for “Mister Mike,” and you’ll probably see that name in the posting titles since it’s shorter than the actual title I have on this monstrosity now.  If I had to place a subtitle on it, it would be, “Saving Ashley,” but I refuse to explain that at this point.  So what’s the real title you ask?  (I’m purposely ignoring your question right now).

A few of my readers have mentioned an interest in diapers, so I can tell you that yes, diapers play a major part in this story.  In fact, the story focuses on many different sissy elements.  And a few of the things you’ll read in this story are ideas that I’ve never seen anywhere else before.  So be on the lookout for some original situations once in a while.

One other little tidbit that I’ve noticed about this story.  Every time you think you know how everything is going to work, you later find out you’re wrong.  But I guess that’s just one of the things that makes this story interesting.

So what else can I tell you?  Um…I can’t think of a darn thing at all.  So starting with my next blog entry, I do hope you all enjoy reading:  “The Domination of Mister Mike.”

Take care everyone, and have a very happy new year.
Karen

No comments: