Friday, January 5, 2018

MIster Mike - Chapter 2 – Part 2 of 2



The Domination of Mister Mike
By Karen Singer

Chapter 2 – Part 2 of 2

     I had just pulled my sweatshirt off to remove my bra when she barged into my bedroom.  “Mister Mike, do you have…” she was saying as she entered.  And then she saw me in my bra and stopped dead, a look of surprise filled her face.  Her look of surprise turned into a big smile.  “I knew it!” she exclaimed. 
      “Ashley!  What are you doing?  I had that door closed!”
      “Sorry,” she replied.  “I guess I’m just used to opening our bedroom door whenever Chris has it closed.”  Her smile came back as she walked over to me.  “See, I was right.  You like bras.  So like I said earlier, what else were you wearing?”
      “Ashley…I don’t want to talk about this.  I can’t talk about it.  So please leave me alone for a while.  Just…go watch TV.”
      “No,” she said as she started looking around the room.  “I’m curious, that’s all.”
      “About what?”
      “What you were wearing.”
      “This bra!”
      “I mean more than that.  I rang your doorbell and pounded on the door like two dozen times.”
      “It wasn’t that much!”
      “Seemed like it.  And it’s damn cold out there.  So what else were you wearing?”
      “Nothing!  I was getting ready to take a shower.”
      “With that bra on?  I don’t think so.”  She quickly headed for my closet.  “Did you put it all in here?”
      “Ashley….don’t!”
     She opened the closet door, and stared.  “Aha!  Found it!”
      “Ashley!”
     She ignored me as she went into my walk-in closet and looked at everything on the floor.  She picked up my black skirt and held it up as she turned toward me.  “Nice,” she said with a bit of a giggle.  She threw the skirt over her arm and grabbed my peasant blouse.  “Pretty,” she proclaimed.  “Where’d you get it?”
      “Ashley…”
     She threw the blouse over her arm with the skirt and reached down to the floor again and brought up my five inch T-strap pumps.  She turned around again toward me.  “Wow!” she said, laughing now.  You really do like high heels!  I can’t even imagine myself wearing these.  If I did, I’d break my ankle.”
      “Ashley, please put all that back and just leave.  Please…”
     But she ignored me and turned around again.  “What the hell?”  She reached down to the floor again and brought up my two homemade breast forms.  She turned around and stared at me with a look of amazement on her face.  “You use these to stuff your bra?”
     Ugh!  I was getting angrier.  “Yes!  Now please just put it all back.
      “Put them in!” she said as she literally threw them at me.  “I want to see.”  And then she giggled again.
      “No! Now stop it!”  I threw the breast forms back into the floor of the closet.  “Now get out of there!”
     But she was ignoring me again.  She turned to look back in the closet to see if she had missed anything, and then she reached down one more time, and I nearly died.  “Ashley…don’t…”
     But it was too late.  She turned around with something else in her hand.  “What on earth is this?”
     I went over to her and grabbed everything from her and threw it all back onto the closet floor.  “Just leave it all alone.”
      “No!” she said as she turned back and picked up what she had grabbed before.  “I want to know what this is.”  And then I saw her accidently separate the thick straps as she pulled on them…and she realized that it wasn’t one item but two.  “Two?  What on earth?”
      “Ashley…” I said yet again as I tried to take them from her.  But she kept them out of my reach and scurried out of the closet.  “Just put them back.”
      “No.  I want to know what they are.  What do you use them for?”
      “Ashley, I don’t…”
      “Tell me!” she insisted.
      “Ashley…”
      “What are they?”
     Oh boy!  I sighed with frustration.  “They’re shoe locks,” I told her, just wanting her to put them down and go away.
      “Shoe locks?  What the hell are shoe locks?”
      “They’re so I can’t remove my shoes once I put them on.”
     She looked at me with a look of disbelief.  “What do you mean?”  And then before I could reply, I saw her face change.  “You mean….”  And she broke out laughing.  “I want to see, I want to see!”
      “No!  Now just give them to me and go away!”
      “No!  I want to see!” she laughed.  She ran back to my closet and pulled out my T-straps.  “Put them on!” she said, all too delightedly. 
      “No!  I’m not…”
      “Put them on!” she insisted, holding them out to me with one hand while she kept the shoe locks away from me in her other hand.
      “No!  Ashley, I’m not…”
      “I want to see how they work.  Show me!”
      “Ashley.  No.  Now please just go away and leave me alone.”
      “No.  Not till you show me how they work.”
     I looked at her, not knowing what to do.
      “I mean it,” she said.  “I’m not leaving until you show me how they work.”
     Ugh!  “Okay,” I said, against my better judgement.  I just wanted her to leave me alone so I could get my diapers off before things got even worse.  I took the shoes from her and sat down on the chair in my room to put them on…to the sound of her giggling.  But the minute I looked at the socks on my feet I realized something else.  If I took my socks off, she’d see the pantyhose I still had on underneath.  “No!” I said quickly.
      “Oh come on!  Just do it,” she said.
      “No!” I replied, getting to my feet.  “Now give me those things back!”
      “No!” she said with a laugh and moved to the other side of the room before I could grab her.  “Hey, you’ve got your own bathroom in here?”  I saw her go in.  “Wow!  It’s big!  Hey…you left your makeup out.”  Once again I heard her laughing.
      “Ashley…”
     She came out of the bathroom holding the shoe locks in one hand, and my red lipstick in her other.  “Come here,” she said, laughing all too delightedly.  “Let me put this on you.”
      “No!  Ashley…”  But she was still coming at me with that red lipstick held out…and my shoe locks held back away from me.  “Stop!” I said, but she was too excited to stop. 
      “Let me put it on you,” she laughed again. 
      “No!”  I managed to grab her hand with the lipstick and pull it out of her hand. 
      “Oh, you’re going to put it on yourself?  That’s even better!”
      “No, I’m not!” I said as I put the lipstick down on my dresser.  “Now give me those shoe locks!”
      “Not until you agree to put them on and show me how they work.”  As I tried to reach for them, she laughed again and headed for the other side of the room.  “Hey,” she said.  “I wonder what else you’ve got in here.”  With that, she quickly turned around and opened my top dresser drawer.
      “Ashley, stop!”  I went over and closed the drawer, but she ran to my closet again and started digging around.  “Get out of there!”
      “Nope!  Not till you show me how these things work!  Hey look!  Dresses!”
      “Ashleeeey!”  I was getting more perturbed by the minute, and she was all too delighted with the situation.  And then I saw her come out of my closet with my two dresses in her hand.”
      “Give me those!” I said. 
     She laughed as she went over and dropped them on the bed.  I grabbed them and took them back to the closet.  But when I returned, she was going through my dresser drawers again and moving everything around.  “Stop that!”
     When I tried to close the drawer she had been going through, she ran for the closet again.  Oh God!  Before I could get there, she had my short red skirt and my long plaid skirt that I had hung up in there in her hands and she headed for the bed where she threw them down. 
      “Stop!” I pleaded.
      “Nope!” she replied.  “Not till you show me how these things work.”  She held up the shoe locks still in her hand.
      “Okay!  If I show you, will you just stop and get out of here?”
      “I said I would, didn’t I?  I just want to see how they work.”
     Ugh!  I went back to my chair and sat down.  She came close, but not close enough for me to grab those shoe locks from her.  I paused as I looked at the socks on my feet, and thought about the pantyhose I was wearing underneath.  I figured it would be better to tell her now than let her be surprised.  “Um…I’ve got pantyhose on under my socks,” I said.
      “I’m not the least bit surprised,” she replied teasingly.
     Ugh!  I reached down and pulled one sock off…and was amazed when all she did was let out a small giggle.  I pulled the other sock off and she didn’t make any comment about that at all.  I picked up my left T-strap and slipped my foot into it, setting it down on the floor and bending over to buckle it on.  When I looked up afterward, she was closer and her eyes were as wide as saucers.  I grabbed the other shoe and put that one on too.
     She giggled.  “And you can walk in those things?”
      “It’s no big deal.  Believe me!” I told her, trying to make it sound like less than it actually was.
      “Show me.”
      “What?”
      “Stand up and show me.  I want to see you walk in those things.”
      “It’s no big deal,” I said again.
      “Then show me how you do it?”
     I sighed, then stood up.  She quickly moved backwards.  “Now walk,” she said.
     So I did.  I walked over towards her, then I walked around the room.  “See.  No big deal.  Now can I take these things off?”
      “Not yet!  Not till you show me how these things work.”
     The stupid girl wasn’t going to let it alone.  I went back over to my chair and sat down.  “Okay,” I said.  “Give me the straps.  And after this, you leave me alone!”
      “Sure.  No problem,” she replied.  “I just want to see how they work.”
     I wasn’t happy about things at all.  “Okay, then give them to me.”
     She finally came over and handed them to me, but she stayed where she could watch closely. 
     I sorted the different straps out and chose one of them.  I buckled the two straps on the wide part tightly around my left ankle, then I took the other one and did the same on my right ankle.  I went back to the left shoe and fished the remaining strap under the instep of the shoe then up to the wide strap around my ankle.  I pushed the holes in the strap over the two metal loops sticking out from the wide ankle strap, ran the end of the strap through a smaller loop just above them, bent it over and pulled it down again over those same two metal loops I had hooked the strap over before.
      “There,” I said.  “That’s how it works.  With this strap under here, the heel keeps me from slipping the strap off, and as you can see, it certainly can’t go the other way either.”
      “But you said they keep you from taking your shoes off,” she complained.  “That’s not what I thought they would do.  All you have to do is unbuckle the things.”
      “No,” I said showing her the remaining flap that closed over top of all the buckles and straps.  “See, this flap covers everything…like that,” I said as I pulled it tight and slipped the holes in it over the larger metal loops I had already put the strap through.  The loops stuck out just far enough from the leather that I could get the hasp of the locks through them.
      “And what are those metal things still sticking out for?”
      “That’s where you put the locks so you can’t open the flap and get at the rest of it.”
      “Locks?  Where are they?”
      “We don’t need them,” I told her.  “You can see how it works.”
      “No I can’t!  Now where’s the locks?”
     I could see she wasn’t going to be happy until I showed it all to her.  I got up from my chair and went to my bottom dresser drawer.
      “I didn’t get a chance to look into that one,” she giggled.
     From the bottom corner, I pulled out four of the tiny padlocks I had in there.  I carried them back to my chair. 
      “Here,” she said as she held out her hand, “let me hold them for you.”
     Since it was an awkward handful, I let her take the locks, keeping only one to work with.  I opened the lock and removed the key.  She held out her hand again and I automatically deposited the key into it so I could more easily fasten the lock.  I slipped it through the first loop and locked it tight.  She held out the second lock for me, already open and with the key removed.  Slipping the lock into place and locking it took only a matter of seconds.
      “Now the other one,” she said, all too delightedly. 
     I fished the strap from my right shoe where it needed to go, and got everything into place.  She handed me one open lock at a time and I quickly inserted them and clicked them shut.
      “There,” I said.  “Now they won’t come off.”
     She giggled as she knelt down and grabbed my left foot.  She pulled on my shoe several different ways, but it wouldn’t budge.  She tried moving the straps too, but they obviously weren’t going anywhere.  She even tried unbuckling my shoe and did everything she could to remove it, but of course it wouldn’t budge at all.  She laughed again as she rebuckled my shoe.  “That’s pretty good.  And you really can’t get out of them?”
      “No, of course not.  You just tested it.”
     She laughed as she stood up and backed away.  “So let me see you walk in them again.”
     I shook my head.  “The shoe locks don’t affect how I walk in them at all.  They just prevent me from removing the shoes.”
      “Let me see anyway,” she insisted.
      “What for?”
      “‘Cause I want to see.”
      “No.  Just give me the keys back now.  You’ve seen how they work.”
     She backed up further and held the keys out in her hand.  “Come get them,” she giggled. 
     I got up and walked over to her, but before I could grab the keys, she closed her hand and came over right next to me.  “Hold still,” she said.  I stood there and watched as she pulled my pants legs up so she could see the shoes and the locks better.  She knelt down and examined the shoe locks up close all over again.  “Geez!” she said, that’s pretty cool.”
      “Can I have the keys back now?” I asked.
     She pulled my pants leg back down covering most of the shoe lock and part of my T-Strap as well.  But then she reached up to grab my pants to help steady herself as she stood back up.  She stood up, but instead of giving me back the keys, she started patting the butt of my pants.
      “Hey!  Stop that,” I said as I moved quickly away from her.
      “What the hell do you have under there?” she asked. 
      “Nothing!” I replied
      “Don’t tell me that.  Whatever it was, it felt awfully thick.” 
      “Please just give me the keys back and leave me alone!”
     She shook her head.  “No way!  Not until you show me what’s under your pants.”
      “No!  You said you’d give me the keys back if I showed you how the shoe locks work.”
     She smiled.  “And I’ve gotta admit, they’re really pretty cool.  But now I want to see what you’ve got on under your pants, and you’re not getting the keys back until I see.”
      “No!  Give me the keys!”
      “Not on your life!” she laughed. 
      “Ashley!”  I headed for her, but she ran giggling out of the room.  Still wearing only that bra on the top half of my body, I followed as fast as I could.
      “Can you catch me in those shoes?” she teased from the other end of the hallway.  She held the keys up to tease me again.
     I followed as quick as I could, but by the time I reached the other end of the hall, she was already at the far side of the living room waiting for me.  “Ashley!”
     But she was having too much fun.  “Show me what’s under your pants.”
      “No way!”
      “Then you’re not getting your keys back,” she laughed.  Then her eyes got real wide.  “Either show me what’s under your pants, or I’ll take the keys back to my house next door and leave them with Chris.”
      “Don’t even joke like that,” I told her.
      “Who’s joking?  You gonna show me, or not?”
      “No!  Now give me those…”
     But now she was running around the opposite side of the living room, past me, and heading towards the front door.  “Ashleeey!”  And then she opened the door and ran outside, still laughing.  “Ashley!”  I couldn’t believe this girl.  What the heck had gotten into her?  The front door was still open.  Since I was still only wearing a bra on top, I stopped just inside the doorway, using the wall to hide myself as much as I could.  She was halfway down my front sidewalk. 
      “Coming out?” she teased as she pulled her sweater tighter around her and held it closed with one hand.
      “No!  Of course not!”
      “Awww!  You can do it.  Come get them.  I’m sure everybody would like to see your bra and those pretty shoes.”  Then she held the keys up to tease me with them again.
      “No.  Bring them back!”
      “No!  Show me what’s under your pants.”
     No way!  Now give me the keys!”
      “I already told you, not till you show me what you’re wearing.”
      “I can’t!”
      “Don’t give me that.”  She looked at me all too seriously.  “Either show me, or I’m going back home.  And I’m sure Chris will absolutely love everything I can tell him.”
      “Don’t joke!  Now this is serious.  Bring me those keys.”
      “No!” she replied.  “Either you show me what’s under your pants, or I’m going home.  And I’m taking the keys with me.”  She laughed.  “You’ll be stuck in those shoes until you come over there and show me what you’re wearing.”  She laughed again.  “And of course, Chris will be home too.”
      “No!  Now don’t be stupid.”  I thought of something.  “Besides, you’re not going home.  You just had another fight with Chis and said this time you were leaving him.”
     Her face suddenly turned far more serious.  “We fight all the time,” she told me, all too soberly. 
      “Then please give me back the keys and either go home and make up with him or stop all this teasing.  But give me the keys!”
      “She looked at me.  “I’m not giving you the keys till I see what you’re wearing.”
     I was so frustrated.  “Damn!” I cursed.  “No wonder Chris is so upset with you.  You’re impossible!”
      “How dare you say that to me.  I’m not the one who’s impossible, he is!”
      “Then bring me back the keys!”
      “Are you going to show me what you’re wearing?”
      “No!”
     She shook her head, then stared at me for a moment.  Her face appeared all too serious…and sad.  “See you,” she said as she hung her head.  She turned and started walking across the lawn toward her house.  And I could see she was really going to do it, and she was really upset about going back there.
      “Where are you going?”
      “To go talk to butt-face!” she said angrily.
      “Don’t!”
     She was almost to the edge of my property.  She turned and stopped.  From my position behind the wall, I could just barely see her with only my head stuck out the door.  “Are you going to show me?”
     I considered it.  “No!” I finally said.
     She hung her head, turned and started walking again.
      “Ashley!”  But she ignored me and walked out of my sight.  My mind was in overdrive.  If she went home, then there was no way she couldn’t tell Chris.  Besides, she had those keys in her hand.  He would see them and ask what they were.  “All right!” I yelled, trying to stick my head out further, trying to see her.  “Ashley!  I said I’d do it!”
     I was just able to see her stop and turn toward me.  “All right!” I told her.
     But she stayed right where she was!  “Come out here and tell me!” she called back.
     Oh how I was starting to hate that girl.  I looked around and didn’t see anyone.  I stepped outside and went down the steps just barely onto the sidewalk, far more aware of just the bra covering my naked chest than the heels locked onto my feet.  The air was far more frigid against my nearly naked torso than when I was still in the house.  “Okay,” I told her.  “I’ll show you.  Just don’t…”  But I couldn’t finish.  Fortunately, it was enough as she started walking all too slowly back toward me.  I hurried back into the house. 
     She finally came in and I closed the door, but she certainly didn’t look happy.  “What’s got you so upset now?” I asked. 
      “I almost had to go back to butt-head!” she complained.
     Evidently I had been right.  She really would have gone back to Chris…and told him.  “Then why didn’t you just give me the keys and there would have been no problem?”
      “Because you still haven’t shown me what you’re wearing, and I want to see.”
     I shook my head in frustration.  “You and Chis are both impossible!”
      “Don’t you dare compare me to that shit-head!  Ever!” she yelled.
      “Whatever,” I told her.  “I’m tired of arguing with you.”
      “Then drop your pants.  Let me see what you’re wearing.”
     I stood there and shook my head.  “I don’t want to do this,” I told her.
      “I don’t care.  I don’t want to go back to dick-face either.”
     I couldn’t see what one thing had to do with the other.
      “Now for the last time,” she said.  “Show me what you’re wearing under there, or I’m going home to tell Chris.”
     Damn her!  I took a deep breath, then quickly unfastened my belt, I undid my pants, and after staring angrily at her for a moment, I yanked them down to my knees.
     She stared at me for a moment with no change to her face.  Then I saw her look puzzled for a moment like she didn’t understand what she was seeing under the thin material of my pantyhose.  She walked up to me for a closer look.  I now saw the look of incredulity on her face.  “Diapers?”
     I grabbed my pants and pulled them back up. 
      “No!” she said, still trying to stare at my diapers.  She fought with me for a moment before I let her pull my pants back down to my knees.  She continued to stare.  She finally looked up at my face, clearly not believing what she was seeing.  “You like wearing diapers?”
      “Yes!” I replied nastily.  I started to reach down for my pants.
      “No!”  Before I could grab my pants, she dropped to the floor and yanked them down to my ankles.  But in doing so, I lost my balance in those five inch heels and dropped backward onto my butt.  And to make matters worse, she took advantage of the situation by grabbing my pants and started to pull them over my heels to take them off of me.  “No!” I said yet again.
     But she wasn’t listening.  I tried to stop her, but off balance the way I was, it did little good.  Before long, she had my pants in her hand and was standing back away from me.  The only thing left to cover my diapers now was the nude pantyhose I was wearing…which I already knew did no good at all.
     I got to my feet.  “Now give me those keys!”
      “Oh hell no!” she told me.  “Not now.  Not since you compared me to dick-face over there.  Just for that, you can stay in those things!” 
     I took an angry step toward her. 
      “Don’t you dare!” she said.  And then she held the keys up in her hand…and dropped them all down the front of the top she was wearing, right between her ample breasts. 
     I stared at her in disbelief.  “Ashley…”
      “Just for that, you can stay like that till I decide you can have your keys back.  With that, she turned and headed toward the living room, carrying my pants with her.
      “Ashley…” I said yet again as I followed her.
      “So,” she said without turning around.  “Since those diapers are so thick, then I guess you like wetting them too?”  She threw my pants over the back of the couch and turned to me.  “That’s something else I can’t wait to see.”
      “Ashley…” I pleaded yet again. 
vBut she was moving again, this time toward the kitchen.  “When I accidently barged in on you earlier, I was just trying to ask if you had anything in the house for dinner.”  She turned to me.  “For your sake right now, I certainly hope so.  Because my purse with what little money I have is still next door, and you’ll have to go out and get me something…and I’m not giving you those keys!”
      “Ashley…” I pleaded yet again.
     She sat down at my kitchen table.  “Now what’s for dinner?”


2 comments:

babyerica said...

Terrific, as always, Karen.

Chicago Karen said...

Somebody just took over your life, Mike. Now what’s she going to do with it? Can’t wait to find out.