Tuesday, January 16, 2018

MIster Mike - Chapter 4 – Part 2 of 2



The Domination of Mister Mike
By Karen Singer


Chapter 4 – Part 2 of 2

     I was working again on my printer table, sanding it and preparing it for the finishing work, when the door to my workshop suddenly opened and she hurried in.  She was holding her long sweater closed with her hand.  She came in and closed the door.  “It’s nice and warm in here,” she said as she released her sweater and shook her hair out.
      “It takes a while to get it heated up,” I replied, “but the heater does a good job.”
      “So how’s it going?” she asked.
      “Pretty good,” I told her.  “I’m almost done sanding and I should be ready to start staining it in a little while.”
     She seemed to look carefully at what I had created.  “Nice,” she said. 
     I had no idea why she was there or what she could possibly want now, but unless she was finally going to hand over those keys, I’d just as soon have her gone.  “Was there something you needed?” I asked.
      “No.  Just checking to see what you were doing.”
     I went back to my sanding while she started looking around my shop.
      “You’ve got a lot of stuff in here,” she said.
      “Not really,” I told her.  “I don’t usually buy any new tools unless I need them for something.”   
      “I’m waiting for turd-face next door to leave,” she said.  “Then I need to go back and grab a few more of my clothes.  “I need something clean to wear today, and a clean pair of scrubs for tomorrow.”
      “How about finding a new place to live?” I asked.  “Didn’t you ask any of your friends?”
      “Yesterday was a bitch at work,” she said.  “I never got the chance.  But I did text Amanda about it.  Unfortunately, her boyfriend has one of his friends staying in their extra room now.  So I have to keep looking.”
     I just hoped she’d find someplace soon.
     She sat on my stool for a while and watched me sanding…which pretty much kept me from sitting down and taking a load off my feet.  Finally, I think she got bored and left.  I sat down immediately and wiggled my feet in the air.  Ahhh!  Such a relief.
     When I went into the house at lunchtime, she was wearing something different.  “I see you got your clothes,” I mentioned.
      “Yeah.  As long as he’s not there, I have no problem.  I just don’t ever want to see him again – for anything!  By the way.  How come you have a guest room, but there’s no dresser in it?  No drawers for me to put any of my stuff in?”
      “I’ve never had anyone use that room before,” I told her.  “And I wasn’t planning on you staying there either.  And besides,” I pointed out, “you were only supposed to be here for one night!”
      “Well…that didn’t work out,” she replied.  “I’m working on it though.”
     I could only hope! 
      “So what’s for lunch?”
      “Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches!” I told her.  “Because that’s about all I have left!”
      “You should go to the store this afternoon.”
      “Are you going to give me those keys back?”
      “Absolutely not!” she replied with all too big of a grin.
      “Then I’m not going to the store!”
      “Do you have any soup instead?”
      “I’ll look,” I replied, all too exasperated with her.  I wound up heating up two cans of vegetable soup for the two of us.  After not having anything for breakfast, I was pretty hungry myself.
     After lunch, I finished staining my printer stand and headed back into the house.  She was sitting in front of the TV texting.  I could only hope she was trying to find a place to live so she could get out of my hair. 
      “Man you’ve got a lot of panties,” she said as I walked past, heading for my bedroom to change.
     I stopped dead, not believing what I had just heard.  “What?”
      “You’ve got a lot of panties.”  She giggled.  “Nice ones.  Sexy!”
      “You’ve been going through my drawers again?”
      “Sure.  It was fun.  Besides, I saw most of what you had the other night.  I was curious, so I started looking around.  By the way, you’re almost out of diapers.”
      “I know!  Why did you go through my things? That’s my stuff.  My private stuff.”
      “Like I said, I was curious,” she replied as she went back to texting. 
      “Damn it!” I muttered as I continued on toward my bedroom.
      “Where are you going?” she called.
      “To change!  I can’t do anything out there until the stain dries.”
      “When will that be?”
      “I probably won’t be able to do anything more with it until tomorrow night.”
      “So you aren’t going to be doing anymore woodworking today?”
      “No.”
     She jumped up from the couch.  “Good.  Then what are you going to wear?”
      “I don’t know.  Clothes!”
     She giggled.  “Let’s go see!”
     I stopped where I was.  “What?”
      “I want to see what you’re going to wear.  No!” she said as her face suddenly lit up.  She pushed her way past me into my room.  “I want to pick out what you’ll wear myself!”
      “No!” I shouted.  What was up with this girl?  But all she did was laugh and head straight into my closet.  “What are you doing?”
      “Figuring out what I want you to wear.”
      “I’ll put on what I want.  Not what you want!”
      “Tough!” she said.  “Besides, you love being humiliated remember?  And I think it’s totally funny.”  She stopped looking at my clothes and turned to me.  “Hey, how come you don’t have one of those silly ridiculous looking maids dresses like they show in so many of the pictures on the internet?  You know, the ones with the really short skirts?”
      “Because I don’t!  Why would I ever want something like that?”
      “I don’t know.  I guess because they seem to be so popular with guys like you.  So many of them seem to love cleaning house in them.”
      “I’m not interested!”
      “Sure you are!”  She smiled that stupid wicked smile at me again as she continued pawing through my clothes.
      “Ashley…stop!”
      “Nope!  I’m having too much fun, and you’re going to do what I tell you to.”
      “No!”
      “Besides,” she said, looking at me again, “admit it.  You love the humiliation of me bossing you around.”
      “No!”
      “Admit it!” she said more sternly.
      “No!  I told you…”
      “Admit it!” she yelled with a look of total anger on her face.
      “Okay, maybe a little.  But I don’t…”
      “There!  That’s all settled now,” she said as she went back to looking through my closet.  “You’ve just admitted that you like being humiliated by me bossing you around, so stop putting up so much of a fuss.”  She looked at my two dresses and each of my skirts.  “We’ve just got to get you one of those dresses.”
      “What dresses?”
      “The silly maid’s dresses.”
      “Oh.”  Why did everything seem to go so wrong around this girl?  Believe me, my sympathies were quickly siding totally with Chris!
      “Here,” she said as she took my tight short black skirt and threw it at me.  “Put that on the bed.”  I stood there with the skirt in my hands.
      “I said put it on the bed!” she yelled. 
     I rolled my eyes in exasperation and took the skirt far enough to toss it onto my bed. 
      “Start getting undressed,” she called from my closet before I had a chance to get back.
      “Get undressed?”
     She poked her head out of the closet.  “If I have to tell you again, then I’m sure you’ll enjoy some kind of punishment for not doing what I said.  Isn’t that the way all those websites said it should be done?”
      “But this isn’t…”
      “Don’t argue!  Now get undressed!”
     Totally exasperated, I removed my shirt and undershirt and struggled to get my pants off over my shoes while she carried my long sleeved white button-down blouse out of the closet and threw it on the bed with the skirt.  She watched me struggling with my pants before she went to the bottom drawer of my dresser.  I saw her pull out a bra and my birdseed breast forms.  She threw them on the bed then watched me finally get my pants off.  “Is that some kind of tape on your diaper?” she asked, looking closer through the top of my pantyhose.
      “Yes.  Since the tapes won’t stick again after I pull them apart, then I have to use some duct tape from the shop to hold the diaper together again.
      “Why did you take it off in the first place?”
      “To go to the bathroom of course!  I don’t want to wet the thing.  I don’t want to wear it at all!”
      “I’ll bet you’re lying to me again,” she said.  “I know you like wearing them.  And next time…use the diaper like you’re supposed to!  Now where do you buy your diapers?” she asked.  “You need more.”
      “On line.”
      “Why?  Why don’t you just go to one of the stores and buy them?”
      “Aside from the fact that it’s embarrassing…” I told her somewhat angrily, “they don’t sell diapers like that in any of the stores around here.”
      “They don’t?”
      “No!”
     She seemed very disappointed.  “Too bad,” she said.  “That would have been fun.”
     Thank God they didn’t sell anything at all like that…anywhere that I knew of. 
      “We’ll order more for you tonight,” she said.
     I didn’t bother replying.  I was still trying to figure out how to get out of all of this, as well as figure out where my life suddenly went so wrong.  Well, I guess that last part was easy.  It went wrong the minute I opened my front door and let her in.
      “Now let me see you do your makeup,” she said as I noticed her trying to stifle another laugh.  Oh, she was really getting too much!
      “Suppose I don’t want to!” I replied angrily. 
     She laughed again.  “Sure you do.  I know you do.  You already admitted you like being humiliated by me.  So don’t argue.  And besides, the more you argue, the more reason I have to find some funny way to punish you later.  Isn’t that what all you sissies like?  And don’t say you don’t!  I saw tons of stuff in there about sissy punishment, and humiliating punishment, and baby punishment.  By the way, what does ABDL stand for?”
      “Adult Baby Diaper Lover.”
      “Oh.  I guess that’s you!”  And she laughed again.  “Now makeup time.  Go!”


1 comment:

Chicago Karen said...

So…Ashley and Chris live in sort of a pigsty, and Ashley wants Mike to get a fancy French maid’s outfit ‘cause she knows sissy’s like him like that kinda stuff, and…I really hope I’m not wrong about her plans. She seems to have Mike all figured out. The little sissy.