Friday, April 6, 2018

Mister Mike - Chapter 19 – Part 1 of 2


The Domination of Mister Mike
By Karen Singer


Chapter 19 – Part 1 of 2

     I was at work Tuesday morning, anxiously shifting in my seat because my backside was still raw, when my phone rang.  As I expected, it was Joanna.  “Hello?”
      “Hi Mike.  How are things going?” she asked.
      “Okay.”
      “Just okay?”
      “Fine,” I replied flatly.
      “Mike, what’s wrong?”
      “My backside is still a bit tender to sit on.”
     She giggled.  “Good!  I want you to feel it.  I want you to remember and think about the consequences of not doing what we tell you.”
     I didn’t reply.  I understood, but I actually had different opinions on the issue.
      “I’m afraid I got quite a laugh,” she said, “when Ashley told me you actually managed to have another orgasm last night from just her spanking you.”
     Yeah she would laugh at that.  “Um…to be honest, I can’t believe it myself.”
      “I have no doubt Mike.  No doubt at all.”
      “This isn’t exactly fun, you know.”
      “What?  I have no doubt at all that you’re really loving it.”
      “Loving it?  How can I love it?  I hate being stuck in diapers all the time and having to wet them, especially when they’re so incredibly thick to begin with.  I hate having a stupid pacifier stuck in my mouth all the time, and I’m also not crazy about her handing me a baby bottle to drink when I go to bed every night.  And don’t get me started about her spanking me every evening.  There’s a whole lot of things that I’m not happy about.”
     She giggled.  “Oh Mike.  I’m sure you love it!  In fact, I’m sure you love all of it!”
     I made no comment.  To confirm it would have only incriminated me.
      “Mike,” she said more seriously, “that’s not why I called you this morning.  I wanted to let you know that I sent Ashley more instructions this morning.”
      “And let me guess, she hasn’t answered again.”
      “No, she texted back just a simple okay.  But I’m betting that it’s anything but okay with her.”
      “Why?  What did you ask her to do?”
      “Sign up for two on-line courses.  One of which she’s already taken, but she didn’t do well in.”
      “You want her to take it again?”
      “It’s anatomy, and she barely squeaked through it the first time.  For nursing, it’s critical.  Especially as she moves up the ladder.”
      “Okay.  So I can expect her to be extra miserable tonight?”
      “She may be, or maybe not.  I’d side on the cautious side though.  But I wanted to tell you that she may need you to help her get some books for the courses.  And that will mean you’ll have to drive her down to the college book store.”
      “Uh-oh.”  The phrase just popped out of my mouth.
      “Exactly Mike, and of course you’ll have to wear your high heeled shoes.  And Mike, since this is a punishment week for you, if Ashley does want you to take her out to get her books, then I’m going to let this stand as your extra punishment task for the day.  You’re still going to get spanked by her and you’ll still get locked into your shoes for the night, but nothing else.”
     I got the impression she was trying to make it sound easy, but my mind was still too preoccupied with the thought that I’d have no choice but to go out into public, while wearing high heels.  And worse, Ashley would be with me.  That alone could cause all too many problems.  “I just don’t know if I can do it,” I said rather urgently.  “I don’t know if I can go out in public all the time wearing women’s shoes.”
      “Mike, you’ve been through far worse already.  And remember, wearing the shoes was something we both agreed you could do last weekend.  So all we’re really doing is extending that…somewhat permanently I’m afraid.  And because of that, I can see no reason why this should stop you.  In fact, I’m already looking forward to hearing all about it from Ashley.”
     She would!  I searched for something to reply, but all I could say was, “I really wish I didn’t have to do this.”
      “I know Mike, but we’ve covered this territory before.  You signed up for exactly this, remember?”
      “I’m not sure it was for exactly this kind of thing,” I replied.  I also was reminded again that I’m still not sure how willingly I had gone along with it.
      “You knew in advance what it could mean.  We discussed this together before you signed the agreement.”
      “Yeah.  I know.  But that doesn’t mean I’m exactly happy about it.”
      “Maybe not, but you did agree.  And I have no doubt in the world that you’re getting far more out of this than you let on.”
     Again I didn’t reply, on the grounds that it might incriminate me.  “Okay, so I’ve got to look forward to a trip to the book store tonight.  I guess I can manage that.”
      “You can manage it, and you will manage it!”
      “Yeah, I know,” I replied rather sullenly.
      “Mike, there’s another issue I wanted to bring up with you today.”
      “What’s that?”
      “The money I still owe you for expenses last week.  It may be next week before I can give it to you.  But I promise, I will.  It’s just that I had few extra expenses this week to pay for.  One of them was for Ashley’s fine for that accident she had, and it cost me a bundle.  Plus, I’m probably going to have to fork out the money for her books for those courses as well.  So please Mike, I promise I’ll pay it all next week, along with whatever I owe you then for this week too.”
      “Yeah, sure,” I replied rather unkindly I’m afraid.  “It’s no problem.”
      “Thanks Mike.  You know this whole thing is costing me a bundle.”
      “Yeah, I know,” I replied.  But what I was thinking was that it might be costing her a little money, but it was costing me my life.
      “And Mike?”
      “Yeah?”
      “I’m really looking forward to next weekend.  I think it should be a special one for you.”
     My mind immediately brought up images of her in bed with me.  “I’m looking forward to it too,” I replied.  “I’d much rather have you pushing me around than Ashley.”
      “You still have me pushing you around,” she said.  “Don’t forget, some of the things Ashley has you doing, are because I told her to.”
      “I know,” I replied.  I did know that…sometimes.  But was Ashley telling me everything?  Now I had to wonder.

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---

     When I went home at lunch that day, I immediately checked to make sure the trash can out by the curb had been emptied, and then I dragged it into the backyard.  That was one piece of business that I accomplished that saved me some humiliation.  I headed into the house and immediately discovered that Ashley was in a mood again.
      “Do you know what my stupid mother has done now?”
     I knew, but I felt it prudent to not let her know that.  “What?”
      “She’s making me sign up for on-line classes – already!  My financial aid hasn’t even come through yet.”
      “So you won’t be able to take the courses?”
     She shook her head.  “No, I can sign up and take them, they already know the aid has been approved and it will come through eventually.”
      “Then what’s your problem?”
      “I just barely applied for school!  And she wants me to take two courses on-line right now.  Two!  I don’t have that much time?”
      “You don’t?”
      “Hell no.  Not for that much.  And to make matters worse, one of the courses she’s insisting I take, is anatomy.  That’s the hardest course I’ll ever have to take.”
      “How do you know that?”
      “Cause I already took it.”
      “And you’re taking it again?”
      “She thinks I nearly failed it last time, so she wants me to take it again.”
      “Sounds reasonable.”
      “But I passed the thing already!”
      “So are you going to bring that matter up with your mother?”
     She looked at me like I was crazy.  “Are you kidding?  And have her even think I’m arguing with her about something?  No way!  That would kill our agreement.”  She smiled wickedly at me.  “And Mom already hinted that next weekend should be very interesting.”
     Interesting?  She had hinted that same thing with me, although in a different way.  “Why?  What’s she got planned?” I asked nervously.
      “I don’t know.  She won’t tell me,” she replied disappointedly.  “And she won’t let me buy anything else on that card for you either.”
     That was definitely news to me, and I quickly realized that “anything else” had to mean that she had already bought something.  And if Joanna wasn’t letting her use the card, then did that mean that Joanna was buying something for me too?  After telling me earlier that she wouldn’t be able to pay me the weekly expenses this week?  Whatever it was that she had bought, must have been very interesting – to her!  That thought alone made me nervous.

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---

     That night, I did indeed have to drive Ashley out to the college to get her books.  Was it embarrassing?  Ugh!  I was nervous as heck even before we left the house.  Okay, before we go into any other details, yes, she did make me keep one of those super thick diapers on.  In fact other than for work, she was going out of her way to make sure I stayed in those darn things.  How many were in that box?  Way, way too many!  I can’t tell you how tired I was of wearing them…and wetting them.  I also won’t tell you how often they were fueling my fantasies and keeping me turned on.  But that’s beside the point.  Okay, back to business.  Yes, I wore a damn diaper.  And yes, I wore pantyhose, and yes I wore my high heeled boots.  And at Ashley’s insistence, I also somehow left the house carrying that damn purse that belonged to her, but she now kept calling my purse, and I had that stupid pacifier in my mouth again.  What part of going out dressed normally, except for my shoes, included carrying a purse and sucking on a pacifier?  But Ashley had ordered it, and somehow I had the impression that Joanna would easily side with her daughter over the matter. 
     The diapers I already knew were a foregone conclusion…like it or not.  Which of course, I didn’t.  How badly did that bulk show under my pants?  Not that it mattered.  I could barely get my pants on over top of that diaper.  But beside the bulky diaper, I had no doubt at all that the stupid pacifier she made me suck on would call way too much attention to me, and that didn’t even count my heels or that stupid purse.  God how I was starting to hate sucking on that little thing.
     Wearing my winter coat did nothing at all to hide the bulk of my diaper.  And of course I already knew it wasn’t going to hide the stupid pacifier, or my purse, or my heels either, but that’s how I was dressed as I helped Ashley hobble out to my car and got her in it.  Feeling stupid and nervous and ready to wet myself, I got into the car and headed for the campus book store.  It goes without saying that I wished Ashley would just let me stay in the car while she went inside and took care of everything.  It also goes without saying that I didn’t even have to ask to know that wasn’t going to happen.
     Despite how much I wished we could, parking in the handicapped zone wasn’t an option, even though Ashley really did need it.  I dropped her off by the door and then found a parking place, much further away from the store than I was happy with.  And of course I had to walk, dressed as I was with heels on my feet, a stupid purse on my arm, and a dumb pacifier still in my mouth, from the car to Ashley who was waiting for me just outside of the store – phone in hand, taking pictures of me.  The clomping of my high heels was way too evident on the sidewalk for my taste.  The grin on Ashley’s face was from ear to ear – of course.
     A group of kids came out the door, stopped and stared at me.  The comments they made and the giggling from the girls only turned my face redder than I knew it was.  Ashley latched onto my arm and I helped her into the store, having trouble with the door because of Ashley in the way…and because that damn purse was in my free hand.  But I got her inside. 
     I had never gone to this college, but I wasn’t surprised by what I found inside.  There were books out on the shelves on full display, but mostly what was available was a lot of college paraphernalia and other junk, all displaying the college name and logo. 
     It actually didn’t happen right away.  It was more like a slow wave that gradually went through the other shoppers in the store, who were mostly collage age kids.  And there was little doubt by their looks that the first thing they noticed was the dumb pacifier stuck in my mouth.  And then I saw a girl pointing at my feet.  Slowly but surely, not only the line of kids waiting to get books, but most of the others in the store turned to…check me out.  Did they even notice Ashley at all?  Yeah, they did.  Not only because she was with me, but also because of her broken arm and leg…and the fact that she was literally hanging on me to help her stand.
     From the line of kids, I knew that in order to get the textbooks Ashley needed, we’d have to stand in line…and wait. 
      “What the heck?” one of the boys in the line just ahead of us uttered as we joined the line behind him.
     Yes, my face turned redder.
      “He’s my play toy,” Ashley told him a bit too loudly, and with too much of a smile on her face.
      “What’s with the baby binky?” one of the girls asked me.
      “And the heels?” her girlfriend added.
     Before I could answer, Ashley was covering their questions.  “He can’t talk much with that pacifier in his mouth,” Ashley told the person.  “But he’s wearing those heels and sucking on that baby pacifier, because I want him to.  He has to do anything I tell him, and this is how I want him.”
      “So you’re like…a dominatrix or something?” one of the kids asked.
      “Um…” Ashley said.  “Yes and no.  But maybe…more yes.”
      “So you make him go out wearing high heels?” another girl asked.
      “Of course,” Ashley replied.  “All the time.  He’s got to do whatever I tell him.”  And then her face turned positively wicked.  “You want to see what else he’s wearing?”
      “What do you mean?” one of the kids asked.
     She turned to me.  “Lower your pants and show them your diaper, dodo!” she ordered.
     I looked at her like she was crazy.  The kids’ weren’t so much in line anymore as crowded around us. 
      “A diaper!” someone exclaimed. 
      “Show them!” Ashley ordered again.
     With a sigh, I handed Ashley my purse and made sure she could stand on her own for a few minutes.  Then I unbuckled my belt and did my best to peel my pants down over top of that bulky diaper.  I felt like a total sleaze bag exhibitionist doing something totally illegal.  Was I?  I probably was.
     There were all kinds of surprised exclamations, not to mention a few of the kids commenting on how big my diaper was.  Without being told, I pulled my pants up again. 
     Then we were saved.  Hooray!
      “Hey!” one of the store employees exclaimed loudly…and older man.  “You’re trying to stand there with a broken leg?”  I noticed he didn’t bother mentioning me, although his eyes never left me.  We didn’t even get to answer before he told us to move to the front of the line, and everyone else could like it or not.  He wasn’t going to let someone who was injured stand there like that. 
     We moved up to the counter where Ashley told him what courses she was taking and what books she needed.  The guy paid attention to her, but also glanced fairly often at me.  Then he went and got the books. 
     While he was gone, Ashley had one of the kids there take some pictures of us with her cell phone.  Some with me and Ashley, and then she took more of just me in the middle of all those kids.
     The guy came back with the books, and a short while later, Ashley and I were back in the car and I was gladly speeding…I mean driving away from there and heading home. 
      “Moms going to love all the pictures I got,” Ashley declared as she messed with her phone. 
     I had no doubt at all.
     A few hours later, I laid on my bed while Ashley again spanked me – until I managed to have another orgasm from it.  One thing was for sure, these nightly beatings were keeping me from having a better time of it by myself.  Especially since once I had managed to cum, I felt even worse about my situation than ever.

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---

     Amanda was there when I got home from work Wednesday night.  And unfortunately, she stayed not only for dinner, but to watch my very prolonged punishment exercise for the night.  Dressed in my thick diaper, five inch heels, bra with the breast forms, and my orange blouse, I had to spend thirty minutes holding a penny against the wall with my nose – while Ashley and Amanda were laughing at things they were looking at on the computer.  But one of the things I heard them talking about was whatever Ashley had already bought me.  I just never knew what that something was.
      “How long before it’s supposed to get here?” I heard Amanda ask.
      “The web site said two weeks, but I ordered it on Saturday, and I got an email on Monday telling me it had already been shipped.  So I’m hoping just a few more days.”
      “I can’t wait,” Amanda replied. 
      “Me either!” Ashley agreed.
     So what had she ordered?  With my nose pressed to the wall, I couldn’t see anything.  And they were obviously going out of their way to make sure I didn’t hear what it was.
     When my thirty minutes were up, I was again subjected to curtseying and repeating that lengthy speech I had to go through two nights before.  This time though, Amanda was there to egg me on and laugh at me as well.  I think she enjoyed it even more than Ashley did.  But then, Ashley had seen a whole hour of it two nights before.  Thankfully, I only had to do thirty minutes of it this time.  It still felt like several hours. 
     After that, I got to rest for thirty minutes – while I held that penny against the wall with my nose again.  Such fun!  Not!
     Since my diaper was only slightly wet, instead of getting a fresh one before bed, I had to open the one I was wearing and lay it out on the bed.  Then, with Amanda still there, Ashley made me stand there in front of both of them and play with myself, masturbating myself.  This time she let me play longer.  She still stopped me before I could cum.  And of course, once Ashley thought I was ready, she had be get up on the bed and the beating commenced.  Once again Ashley was hitting me as hard as I’m sure she could. 
     I had no doubt that Ashley fully expected me to have another orgasm from being spanked.  I had even heard her and Amanda discussing it.  So while Ashley was again blistering my backside, I did my best to think about my penis trapped between me and the bed, right below that blistering beating I was getting.
     But the beating suddenly stopped.
      “My turn now?” Amanda asked.
      “Have at it,” Ashely replied as she moved away. 
     I was shocked.  Now she was going to let Amanda spank me?
      “Just make sure you hit him really hard, on both cheeks,” Ashley told her.  “He’s got to really feel it hurting.”
      “Got it,” Amanda replied.  “Ready?” she asked.
     Was she asking me?  But before I could make any kind of reply, her hand came down on my already hurting backside, and she had hit me hard.  Very, very hard.  I grunted in surprise though the pacifier in my mouth.  The slap of her hitting me was extra loud too.  And then she hit my other butt cheek, just as hard, and it was just as loud.  This girl was stronger than Ashley!  She could really hit!  I no longer could think about what they wanted to happen below me, all I could think about was the pain this girl was delivering to my hurting bottom on top.
      “Don’t forget to let us know when you start cumming Mister Mike,” Ashley giggled.  “Cause your beating doesn’t stop until you do.  So the sooner you manage it, the sooner we stop hitting you.  And there’s two of us here tonight, so we can keep going for a very long time.”
     I was practically crying already, and they wanted me to cum as soon as possible?  They had to be nuts!  Well, that much I knew for a fact about Ashley, and I was just now realizing that Amanda was crazy as well. 
     What choice did I have?  I had to cum in order to end the beating I was getting.  I did my best to concentrate on all those tiny feelings my cock was getting as it moved back and forth against the bed.  With each slap of Amanda’s hand, those feelings came.  They were tiny and brief, but they were there.  And this time, with each slap of her hand, I again tried to help things along by moving a little more than was absolutely necessary in order to increase those feelings.  I had to cum to get the beating to stop.  It was all that ran constantly through my mind.  Cum to make it stop.  I worked hard at it, possibly harder than they were working on me.  But the extra effort did pay off.  And eventually, despite the agonizing pain I was feeling, I eventually turned my head toward Ashley and grunted loudly though my pacifier.
      “Keep hitting him,” Ashley yelled suddenly.  “I think he’s going to cum.”
     Amanda of course kept hitting me, and yes, I did somehow manage to cum.  It wasn’t until I was done with it that I heard the telltale clicking and realized that Ashley was taking pictures of the whole thing.
     Amanda stopped hitting me.  “Did he do it?”
      “Did you do it?” Ashley asked me.
     I weakly nodded, not bothering trying to answer anymore because of the pain and the pacifier in my mouth.  I was just very, very happy that the beating was done.
      “Wow.  That didn’t take long at all,” Amanda said.  “I’ve only been hitting him for, what, less than five minutes, I’m sure.”
     Five minutes?  Try five hours.  I turned my head and gave her a nasty look.  Stupid girl.  I know it took longer than that.  It had to.  Didn’t it?
     Instead of me putting the rash cream on my backside, Amanda did it for me, along with a bunch of baby powder, then she had me turn over and she did my front side as well, laughing at the obvious cum goo on my stomach.  She pulled the used diaper up between my legs and fastened it as tight as she could.  I doubted I’d have to worry at all about it leaking that night, as if those big diapers ever leaked.

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope you get beyond the hitting and more into the humiliation aspect of the character Mike. More on forced babyhood with teaching Mike to love wearing his diapers so he begins to beg for them because he loves them so much, and then teach him to love messing them and wearing them as well while they are messy because they teach him to enjoy and embrace his babyhood. The pain aspect is contrary to the notion of humiliation and more along the lines of s/m. I am more interested in the aspects that concern humiliation and the notions that the female characters can devise. The story does need some spell and grammar checking as I have found a bunch of errors in reading but in general you are certainly evolving into a decent writer of this style of adventure. Keep up the good work.

Chicago Karen said...

Ashley should have had Mike say his sissy speech when the kids at the bookstore started asking questions. Didn’t realize Millenials paid that much attention to anything besides their phones.
What was Joanna’s other expense that she had to deal with? Bet it was shoes!