Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Mister Mike - Chapter 18 – Part 2 of 2


The Domination of Mister Mike
By Karen Singer


Chapter 18 – Part 2 of 2 

     “Okay Mister Mike, now repeat after me.”  I was standing in front of Ashley’s chair in the living room, waiting to hear what stupid thing I’d have to repeat over and over again for a full hour.  Ashley consulted her phone and started to read the text she had gotten from her mother.  “Okay, here’s what she sent Mister Mike.  ‘I’m a big sissy and I want everyone to know it.’”
      “That’s it?” I asked.  “Okay, I’ve got it.”
      “No!” Ashley stopped me before I could repeat it.  “That’s only the first line.  There’s a lot more.”
     More?  She had to be kidding.
      “I love to do whatever Mistress Ashley and Mistress Joanna tells me to do, no matter what, because I love being a totally humiliated sissy for them.”
      “Mistress Ashley and Mistress Joanna?” I said out loud.
      “That’s us stupid.”
     Of course!
      “After that it says, ‘From now on I’m going to dress like a sissy as much as I can and I want everyone to see me and laugh at me.’”
     Ugh!  Not exactly what I’d ever say to anyone.  But Ashley surprised me by continuing to read.
      “I’m so grateful to Mistress Ashley and Mistress Joanna for helping me be the humiliated sissy of my dreams, and I promise to always be the best sissy possible for them.”  Ashley looked up.  “Then you curtsey.”
     I was pretty much dumbfounded.  It was practically a book!  “All that?”
      “All that,” she confirmed.
      “How am I going to remember it all?”
      “Don’t worry,” Ashley replied.  “I’ll help you, and we won’t even start the timing on your hour until I’m sure you’ve got it all down perfectly.”
     She had to be kidding.  Totally kidding.  “Did Joanna say that?”
      “No, but it doesn’t matter.  That’s the way I’m doing it.  Now let’s start at the top, let me see you curtsey first.”
     Ugh!  Ugh!  Ugh!  Once again I wondered how I had gotten roped into signing up for this.  I curtseyed, but naturally Ashley wasn’t satisfied at all.  I had to keep my head bowed, hold my arms and wrists out just so, and sweep my right foot back further, dipping down into a very exaggerated curtsey.  Ashley wasn’t going to have any of the easy stuff.  Then we started on the first phrase, learning that, and then curtseying.  We moved on to the next phrase, and the next.  One by one I learned the entire thing.  And by that time, I was already tired – not only from the curtseying, but just from having to say it all. 
     And then Ashley said, “Okay, I’ll start the timer on my phone as soon as you start saying the whole thing…the second time.”
     Yeah, I knew it before, and now she was only confirming it.  Ashley was cruel.
     Get busy!” Ashley ordered.  I dropped the elaborate curtsey Ashley was demanding, then launched into the speech.  “I’m a big sissy and I want everyone to know it.  I love to do whatever Mistress Ashley and Mistress Joanna tells me to do, no matter what, because I love being a totally humiliated sissy for them.  From now on I’m going to dress like a sissy as much as I can and I want everyone to see me and laugh at me.  I’m so grateful to Mistress Ashley and Mistress Joanna for helping me be the humiliated sissy of my dreams, and I promise to always be the best sissy possible for them.”  I curtseyed again while Ashley giggled.  I started all over again.  It wasn’t until after that run-through of it all that I saw her hitting the button on her phone to start the timer.  And she had said she would do it after the first one!  She lied!!!!
     Over and over and over again.  Ad nauseam.  And of course I had no idea what time it was or how long I had been at it.  I only knew that Ashley never let me even slow down without yelling at me to keep going.  Say the stupid wordy phrase, then curtsey, over and over and over and over.  At some point, it had gone on so long that my mind went numb – along with my feet, my legs, and everything else about me.  I was only glad that I had decided on the four inch heeled boots instead of the five inch heeled t-straps I usually got stuck in.  But trust me, the boots weren’t much help at all. 
     Say the phrase, curtsey.  Say the phrase, curtsey.  Ignore Ashley telling me to keep going…and keep going.  The first hour went by, I was sure, and so did the second.  How long was she going to make me do this?  I think I was in the sixth hour when Ashley finally told me to stop.  I didn’t even pay attention.  I just kept going.  I’m pretty sure my mind was fully asleep. 
      “I said you can stop now!” Ashley said much louder. 
     I finally realized what she had said, I finished my curtsey and just stood there, totally out of it.  My mind in a total fog. 
      “You were so funny,” Ashley said.
      “I managed to ask.  “How long was that?  Five hours?  Six?”
      “Don’t be silly,” she replied.  “Only one.”  She held her phone up.  “See.  I set the timer.”
     I couldn’t believe it.  She may have set the timer, but it had to be for five or six hours.”
      “What are you?” Ashley suddenly asked.
      “A big sissy and I want everyone to know it,” suddenly popped out of my mouth without any thought. 
     Ashley laughed.  “You can say that again!”
     Had I really just said that?  Damn!
      “Okay Mister Mike.  Help me get out of this chair.  Let’s go get your shoes.”
     My shoes.  I had forgotten about that.  Still in half a daze I helped her up, then followed her slowly as she made her way into my new bedroom – without her crutch.  I had noticed her getting around more and more that way.  Somehow, she was mastering the art of walking on that big cast on her leg better than I thought she would.  Ten minutes later, I deposited all my shoes, except one pair, onto the floor of her closet where they would be out of my reach.  And evidently, according to Joanna, next weekend she would be taking them completely out of my reach by taking them home with her.  And my bigger problem – I was going to be stuck wearing women’s shoes everywhere I went.  But I still had my one pair of shoes I wore to work.  And I had every intention of wearing them a lot more than that!

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---

      “I think it funny,” Ashley proclaimed with a laugh.
     She would of course.  She was sitting on the toilet seat, something she claimed I wasn’t allowed to use anymore, and if she had her way and could figure out how, then I wouldn’t be using any toilets anywhere else either, not even at work.  I thanked my lucky stars Joanna had pretty much made my workplace out of bounds for everything we did. 
     She sat on the toilet, and I stood in the tub, razor in hand, trying to shave parts of my body I had never shaved before.  Not even that one time I had shaved my legs just to see how it felt.  I ran the razor over my naked backside, taking long swipes over where I had soaped it up. 
      “You missed a spot,” she said.  “In fact, you missed several places.”
      “I can’t see back there,” I complained around the pacifier once again in my mouth.
      “I know,” she said with a giggle.  “But you’re going to have to figure out how to do it anyway.”
      “Can’t you help me?  At least this time?” I asked.
     She thought about it.  “Okay.  I guess just this one time.”
     I handed her the razor and turned my back to her. 
      “Here, let me do this all again for you,” she said.  “You actually missed quite a bit.
      “I can’t reach back there,” I told her.
      “You’ll have to figure something out,” she replied.
     A moment later, I felt her liberally lathering up my entire back with soap, as well as my entire rump.  I felt her slowly scraping the razor down my back, over and over again, shaving every bit of it.  I wasn’t the most hairy guy in the world, but I did have what I considered to be the normal amount of body hair that everyone else had.  I felt her finishing with my upper back and then moving down to the lower part.  That part didn’t take very long before she started moving down to my rump. 
      “You’ll have to bend over,” she said, “I can’t do this very well standing up.  I can’t bend over far enough to see down there.”
     I wasn’t crazy about bending over with my backside to her.  But then, I wasn’t crazy about having to shave my entire body either, even though it did bring a certain amount of excitement to my warped and demented brain.  I just considered myself lucky just then that nothing of that excitement was showing. 
     I felt her shaving me back there, and I particularly noted the razor getting closer and closer into that very intimate place back there.  In fact, she brought that razor over and over again shaving way up inside of there. 
      “Bend more,” she said, “I can’t get in there good enough.”
     It had sure felt like she had done good enough to me.  More than good enough!  I bent further over anyway. 
      “Hold still,” she said.  I felt her put one hand on my back, and all of a sudden, I felt her poking her finger straight into my asshole.  And I mean into! 
     I jumped like crazy, banging my head hard against the wall while she cracked up laughing. 
      “You should have seen yourself,” she laughed.
     Yeah, I had no doubt it was funny – to her!  I stood up and turned around.
      “Okay, now do your cock and balls.”
      “Do what?”
      “Mom said to make sure you get all of it, and especially that part.”
     I should have known, and I really had no doubt at all that Joanna wanted it that way.

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---

      “Play with it!” Ashley ordered.
     I nearly lost the pacifier in my mouth.  “What?” I said as I grabbed the darn pacifier before it could fall to the ground.
      “You heard me.  Play with it.  Make it hard.”
      “But we’re…”
      “I know what we’re going to do!  But first I want to see you playing with it, so put that pacifier back in your mouth and get busy.”
     I know my eyes were still bulging over what she had just ordered me to do.  I also know that I was completely naked, except for those darn five inch t-strap heels once again locked to my feet.  There was a fresh diaper spread out on the bed waiting for me to lay down on it so she could blister my backside – as if I really wanted that.  And here she was asking me to start playing with myself first.  I couldn’t believe it.  But of course I remembered what had inadvertently happened last night when I had orgasmed during the beating she had given me.  I could only guess that she wanted to see if it would happen again. 
     Against everything I’d rather do, I shoved that stupid pacifier back in my mouth and did as she requested. I started playing with freshly shaven cock, making myself hard.  Once I was fully erect, I plucked the pacifier from my mouth with my other hand and asked, “Is this enough?”
     She seemed to consider it.  “No.  Better do it a little more.”
     I kept at it, slowly bringing up my excitement level.  I doubted she was going to let me cum that way, but you never knew with her.  But only a few moments later, she said, “That’s enough.  Stop.”
     I stopped, even though after playing with myself just that much, I’d much rather keep going.
      “Up on the bed.  Let’s see if I can hit you even harder tonight.”
     Harder?  I couldn’t imagine it.  I got myself into position, with my cock still hard and now pressed into that waiting diaper under me.  Ashley hobbled over to the side of the bed, leaned against it, and got her balance.  I closed my eyes waiting for the inevitable sting, but instead, I heard a click.  I looked up to see her taking a picture of my back end for her mother.  I had forgotten about that.  She hobbled over to my dresser and put her phone down, then hobbled back and got herself into position again.  This time I knew it was coming for sure, and no surprise, I actually heard the whoosh of air as her hand swung down with all the force she could muster.  Despite myself, my body jerked at the pain and a grunt escaped my lips around the pacifier that still had my mouth plugged.  But before long her hand came down again, and then again.  Over and over, obviously as hard as she could.  There was no doubt at all that she really was trying to hit me harder than she had the night before.  What was this to her, some kind of body building exercise where she got stronger the more she did it?  She had really hurt me the night before, and this time she was trying to do an even better job of it. 
     And despite all the pain I felt in my rear end, once again I noticed a completely different feeling from my cock directly below all that pain.  But I hadn’t played with it all that long before she started beating me, and unlike the night before, as good as it felt, I was far more concerned with how hard she was hitting me, and how much my backside hurt – already.  And I knew it was only going to get worse.  A lot worse.
     Ashley was at it for what felt like a long time when she suddenly said, “I’m going to keep hitting you like this, until you actually manage to cum again like you did last night.”
     I was so shocked, the pacifier fell from my mouth.  “You’re what?” I grunted as her hand hit me again.  “Ouch!”
      “I’m going to keep beating you until you manage to cum again.”
      “But it hurts!”
      “It did last night too, and you still did it.”
      “But what if I don’t.”
      “Then I’m going to keep this up all night.  You won’t be sitting down at all when you go to work tomorrow.”
      “But it’s too much.  It’s already too much.  It hurts!  What will your mother say?”
      “Frankly, I don’t care,” she replied.  “Just don’t forget to tell me as soon as you manage it.  I couldn’t even tell you had done it last night.  Oh, you didn’t already do it, did you?”
      “Ouch!” I complained again.  “That hurts!  And what if I did already do it?”
     She immediately stopped hitting me.  “You did?  Already?  Let me see.”  She was breathing heavily from the exertion.
     I was just glad she had finally stopped hitting me.  “No, I didn’t do it,” I told her.  You’re hurting me too much.”
      “So you didn’t do it yet?”  She shook her head, then her hand hit me hard once again.
      “Ouch!” I cried.
      “Shut up and…”  She slapped me again.  “…get that pacifier back in your mouth.  I don’t want to hear you.  Just let me know when you manage to get off on this.”  She went back to blistering my already raw rump.
     Yeah, she was seriously demented.  Something I already knew.  I wanted the beating to stop…now!  But as I saw things, the only way I could get her to stop, would be to manage to have an orgasm while she was trying to kill me.  As her hand came down again, I concentrated more on my cock and ground it harder into that diaper and the bed under me.
      “Don’t hump the bed like you usually do!” she ordered quickly.  “You’ll have to cum from me hitting you and nothing else.”  Slap!
     Ouch!  Again.  A thousand times – ouch!  I had no choice but to lay there and let her hit me, and do my best to concentrate on my cock, and the minute feelings it was getting each time her hand slapped my backside.  And the funniest thing was, the more I concentrated on that, the better it started to fee.  My cock grew even harder, and suddenly I wasn’t only hurting with each slap of her hand, I was gaining wonderful erotic feelings as well. 
     And then it happened.  She had somehow built me up to the point where my body actually started shuddering during that spanking, and I shot my load.  It took the space of eight spanks to my raw backside before I started coming down from that high.  And now I noticed that Ashley was laughing. 
      “You did it!” she said as continued to spank me.  “You actually came from me hitting you.  Wow, you really are sick.”  She finally stopped, and I collapsed into the bed.  I was exhausted and hurting from her beating…and from the orgasm.  An orgasm from pain!  But now that it was over, the only thing I could think about was how much my backside hurt – even more than the night before – even without the diaper rash this time.
     I heard Ashley laughing as she took another picture of me to send to her mother.  “Get that diaper on,” she ordered.  “And maybe you better use some more of that diaper rash cream again.  You were looking just fine…before I beat you raw again tonight.”  She turned and started hobbling out of the room.  “I wonder how fast you’ll be able to cum tomorrow night when I spank you.”  And then she laughed again.
     I didn’t want to think about tomorrow night.  My backside was seriously burning.  I got up from the bed, found that rash cream, and spread it liberally over everything I could.  That super thick diaper was needed to keep that messy ointment from getting all over the bed or anything else.  But at least the stuff worked.  I just wished it worked a lot faster.  I was in pain!  And I had to go through this for the rest of the week?  At least?
     Ugh!


1 comment:

Chicago Karen said...

It’s called associating pleasure with pain. Or something like that, I’m not a psychiatrist. Hmmm. Who are you going to have to recite that little speech in front of in the future? Ashley hasn’t latched onto the “Mistress” title yet. I’m sure Mistress Joanna will fill her in.