Friday, April 27, 2018

The Domination of Mister Mike - Chapter 22


The Domination of Mister Mike
By Karen Singer


Chapter 22

     I had gone to sleep feeling like a major loser.  I woke up feeling pretty much the same.  How good can you feel about yourself when the proof of your place in humanity is written in the wet bulky diapers that you’re wearing?  And we won’t even discuss my new sex life.
     I wasn’t at all surprised that Ashley’s bedroom door was still closed when I got up.  She slept a lot later than I did.  I’m sure her mind was far more at peace with herself than my mind was. 
     As per old habits, I went straight to the bathroom where I looked longingly at the toilet.  I then looked longingly at the bathtub and shower nozzle.  Why had I bothered going in there?  Since I wasn’t allowed out of the bowling ball of a diaper I was currently stuck in, what was the use in even entering the bathroom?  Besides those damn five inch t-strap heels were still locked to my feet. It’s amazing that I was getting so used to wearing them all the time now that I could sleep all night and only wake occasionally from their discomfort.  Actually, I woke more often to pee since Ashley kept making me drink those darn baby bottles of water every night when I went to bed.
     I turned to the sink and washed my bleary-eyed face.  Then I shaved and brushed my teeth.  That much made me feel a little closer to being human.  The thick, heavy diaper I was stuck in took most of those feeling human thoughts away. 
     I went back to the bedroom and dressed in the same bra I had worn the day before.  I stared long and hard at that French maid’s dress Ashley had bought me, then gave in and put it on, finally tying the apron around my waist as neatly as I could.  I considered myself lucky that I didn’t have to lock myself into it…as far as I knew.  This was my uniform now.  My new uniform for whenever I was home.  My totally demeaning uniform.  I can’t tell you how much of a loser it made me feel like.  Especially when my diaper was that wet and bulky and I knew the bottom of it could still be seen below the skirt.
     Carrying my pacifier in my hand instead of in my mouth, I headed to the kitchen to make myself some coffee.  If I was lucky, I could drink it before Ashley even woke up, which meant drinking it from a cup instead of the damn baby bottle! 
     Ashley slept late.  I wound up drinking half that damn pot of coffee before I heard her coming out of her room.  And by that time I had already drank more than enough coffee, and the evidence of what I had drank it from was thoroughly cleaned up and put away.  The better part of it all was that I had been letting myself wet as often as possible, and my diaper was starting to leak down my legs on both sides. 
      “‘Morning Ashley,” I said as she settled herself in her living room throne…I mean chair. 
     She looked me over carefully with a broad smile on her face.  That dress is so perfect for you!” she declared.  “What are you?” she asked so fast it took me a moment to realize what she had said. 
     With a mental sigh, I replied. “I’m a big sissy and I want everyone to know it.”  Then of course I curtseyed. 
     She laughed, then her face seemed to light up even more.  “You’re leaking!”
      “Uh…yeah.  I was just about to bring that to your attention.  Can I change now?  It’s going to be awfully hard to do anything with my diaper this bad.”
     She laughed, then totally amazed me.  “Yeah, sure.  Go ahead and get a shower too.  There’s a pile of keys on my dresser,” she said, “bring them to me and I’ll unlock your shoes.”
     I didn’t have to be told twice.  I waddled as fast as my very high heels would let me into her room, found the keys, and brought them back to her.  She separated them and a few minutes later my shoe locks were off – but not my shoes.  Ashley wanted me to wait until I got fully undressed before I took them off.  But I had no problem with that at all.  At least I knew they were coming off.  I headed straight for the bathroom.
      “Mister Mike!”
     I stopped and turned.
      “Don’t you dare close that bathroom door!  I want to be able to check and make sure you don’t try to use the toilet while you’re in there.  And when you get out of the shower, before you get dressed at all, come out here first.”
      “Uh…okay,” I replied.  Not closing the bathroom door was more than a bit irritating.  I hadn’t even thought about it yet, but I’m sure I would have made very full use of that toilet while I was in there.  Now Ashley was fixing it so I didn’t dare.  And as to going out totally naked once I finished, that part had me a bit worried, but just then, the most important thing in the world to me was getting out of that miserable diaper and getting a good hot shower.
     I don’t know how long I took in the shower, and I didn’t care.  When something so simple feels that good, you take everything you can and savor it.  Not to mention that it was the first real opportunity I had to examine that chastity device.  I didn’t have to examine it long.  I figured out real quick that it wasn’t coming off…not that I’d remove it without permission. 
     Finally, totally naked except for that chastity device, I walked back to the living room to see Ashley.  She was avidly interested in some romantic movie on TV.  I waited off to the side, not bothering to interrupt her.  Actually, I was in no hurry to put another diaper on. 
     All too soon the commercials came and she looked over at me…and immediately turned her gaze on the chastity device her mother had locked in place.  “Get over here,” she ordered.  When I was close enough, she reached out and grabbed my locked up testicles, and took the time to have a real good look at that device.  Several times I felt her pulling and trying to manipulate it, but of course, it didn’t come off.  And then she said something that pretty much horrified me.  “Did my mother give you the key?”
     Huh?  “No,” I said, starting to panic.  “Didn’t she leave it with you?”
     She shook her head.  “I didn’t think about it before she left.”  She looked up at my face.  “So neither of us has the key?”
     I shook my head.  “Not unless she left it somewhere, like maybe with the other keys I got from your dresser?”
     She immediately turned to the pile of keys now on her little table and started going through them, which took only two seconds.  “It’s not here!” she exclaimed.  “Go check your room!” she ordered urgently.
     I not only checked my room all over, but I went into her room as well and checked everywhere I could.  I even searched the kitchen where I already knew it wasn’t.  “I can’t find it!” I yelled, the panic clearly in my voice.  I went back to the living room and saw her texting someone on her phone. 
      “I’m checking with my mom,” she said.
     I waited, still stark naked.  But her phone didn’t ding signaling a reply had come in.  After ten minutes, I said, “Maybe I should get dressed?”
      “No!  I want to know if we can get you out of that thing first.”
     I went into the kitchen and sat at the table.  I was totally worried about this situation.  I mean, Joanna wouldn’t be back for an entire week!  I’d be…locked up…for an entire week!  I couldn’t even imagine that.  What the heck was I supposed to do when I went to work – tomorrow?  I wasn’t even sure I could pee standing up with the way that device was designed.  Could I even get it out of my pants?  Panic city!  Joanna had to leave those keys somewhere – in this house!  But where?
     I heard Ashley’s phone ding, and I hurried to the living room.  I saw Ashley’s eyes go wide as she looked up at me.  “Mom purposely kept the keys.  She’s not letting you out of that thing until next week!”
     Oh God!  What was I going to do? 
     Ashley was staring at me, seemingly just as horrified.  And then I saw her face change and she started sniggling with laughter.  “You’re going to be stuck in that thing for an entire week!” she said.  “That’s just too funny.”
     Not from my point of view. 
      “Hey!” Ashley said excitedly.  “Maybe we can put those shoe locks on you too, and then lock your dress on you, and then mail all the keys to my mother so you can’t get out of any of it…for an entire week!”  She started laughing hysterically.  I knew she was only joking about that one – fortunately.  At least, I hoped she was joking.  I was going to be stuck wearing the darn chastity device to work all week.  Fortunately, nobody could see it…I hoped.
      “I guess there’s no choice about it, Mister Mike,” she said.  “I guess go get dressed.  You know what you’ve got to wear.” 
     Yeah, I did know…not that I was happy about it.  I headed quite somberly toward my bedroom.  An entire week!  What the hell was I going to do?”

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---

     We had company that day – of course.  Amanda came over with her boyfriend Jimmy.  And Chris came over as well…with his new girlfriend Crystal.  I was not only wearing my new maid’s dress for them, it was locked on, as were my shoes again. 
     Early on, I had to remove my diaper in front of all of them so they could get an all too close look at that chastity device I was stuck in.  I could just see each of them itching to touch it and examine it further.  Fortunately, none of them did.  That would have been very…disturbing…to me. 
     Once I was diapered again, the whole group followed Ashley into my room where she showed them my work shoes stuck in that clear plastic safe, and of course my new sex toy hanging from the ceiling.  And then I had to stand up to it and “demonstrate” sucking on that stupid pacifier glued to the top with my hands semi-bound behind my back – which brought about a lot of laughter from all of them. 
     It was while I was still standing there “demonstrating” sucking that pacifier, that I heard Ashley suddenly exclaim, “You know what we should do?” 
     Several of them asked what, and Ashley seemed all too interested in telling them. 
      “We should make him stand there sucking on that thing for the rest of the day!”
      “All day?” Amanda asked.
      “Yeah!  Why not?”
      “But why?”
     Ashley laughed.  “‘Cause I think it’s funny.”
      “Yeah, it is,” Chris agreed.  I knew there was a reason why I hated that kid.
      “But…like…we’re all going to like…sit here all day and watch him?” Crystal asked.
     There was immediate silence for a few moment.  Common sense had ruled out!  Hooray!  And as the silence continued to stretch out, I started waiting for the order to finally take my lips off that stupid pacifier. 
     But before that order came, ‘pain-in-the-neck’ Chris blurted out, “Hey guys, if you want, I can try something.”
      “What?” Several of them asked. 
     But instead of saying anything, he got up from sitting on the bed and came over to me.  “First of all,” he said, “let’s fix this problem.  I felt him grabbing the rope that held my hands behind my back, and a moment later, he started binding my wrists in earnest.  All of a sudden there was no chance of me getting my hands apart at all.  They were firmly tied together.  “Now,” Chris said, “I think all we need is a little more of this rope.”
     I couldn’t see him, since I was sucking up to that board.  But I could hear him doing something behind me, most likely with the lengthy amount of excess rope hanging from the wall.  And then he was suddenly back.  He took that rope and wrapped it several times around me and the board both, binding me tightly to it.  I couldn’t step away from the board if I tried.  And to make matters worse, he used that same rope and bound my neck to the board.  I couldn’t even tilt my head back away from that pacifier.  I was now stuck sucking on the thing, whether I liked it or not…which I didn’t.
      “There,” Chris said, sounding all too satisfied with himself.  “That should hold him right there.”
     I couldn’t see anything except that wide board in front of my face, but they all immediately came over for a good close look…not that I could do anything about it, I was thoroughly stuck to that board and I couldn’t get away from it.  I could take a step or two in almost any direction as far as the board would let me, but that’s about all I could do. 
     Ashley was laughing…naturally.  “That’s great!” she exclaimed.  Then she came over to me.  Her voice was soft but menacing.  “One of the things Chris and I used to argue about, was that he wanted to tie me up before having sex, and I would never let him.  He’s into that bondage stuff.  Like you like looking at your sissy humiliation stuff on the internet, that’s what he’s into.  I just don’t want anyone tying me down at all – ever!  I hate just the thought of it and it scares me too much.”
     She turned away from me and back toward the others.  “Let’s leave him here now.  We can check on him later.” 
     Not music to my ears.  But a minute later, that part of the house was totally quiet, and I was peacefully alone.  Except not so peacefully.  I started struggling to get loose.  I squirmed, I moved a few steps and pulled. I did everything I could think of.  I even tried sliding downward off of that board.  But darn Chris had tied those ropes too tightly.  I could literally do nothing but stand there attached to that board…in those five inch heels that I now hated with a passion.  And trust me, even though I wasn’t exactly sucking on that pacifier, there was still no way I could get it out of my mouth.  And only minutes later, I felt myself drooling.  Yuck!  I couldn’t even wipe my chin.  Totally awful!
     Chris was into bondage?  I could understand fully why Ashley argued about it with him.  But did she have to let him practice it on me instead?  That part worried me.
     I heard some of them come back to the room.  I hoped to be released, but I heard Chris say, “Still there,” and then they were gone again.  Shortly after that, I heard someone else come in…and a few clicks.  I was guessing one of them was taking pictures.  I could still see nothing but that damn board, and with that pacifier stuck in my mouth and my mouth stuck tightly up against that board, I couldn’t even ask anyone to release me…which I was more than willing to beg for.  And then again I was left alone.  I could have screamed.  In fact, I did try to call out.  But all that came out was a muffled moan. 
     I stood there and waited.  And I stood there and waited.  And I stood there and waited.  I moved around in a blind little circle, but I couldn’t really go anywhere.  That board that had brought me so much pleasure, was now bringing me all too much misery.  My feet were killing me of course, even though I was well used to wearing those shoes for long periods of time.  And now I had no choice but to stand in them – forever!
     And then my miserable life became far more miserable.  I had been standing there for what had to be hours.  How much time had actually passed was impossible to tell, but I hadn’t heard anyone coming into the room for what seemed like a very, very long time.  As I was standing there, I suddenly realized something new.  There was a very uncomfortable “pressure” building up in my bowels.  I hadn’t had a bowel movement since Friday at work, and it was now sometime Sunday afternoon.  My system was way overdue and more than ready.  I’m pretty sure that standing up all the time didn’t exactly help that problem either. 
     I fought it to be sure!  A few times I desperately thought I might have heard one of them come back to check on me, I tried to vocalize my problem.  But of course, if there was anyone there, they wouldn’t have understood anything except that I was tired of standing there.  I had peed into my diaper several times.  That was all too easy now.  I hardly thought about it when I did it.  But this wasn’t anything like that.  This was a real problem!  Not to mention a smelly one. 
     No surprise, I eventually had no choice but to fill my diaper with something far more solid than pee.  Something far smellier too.  Not to mention something far more uncomfortable.  And still I was stuck there.  And before long, even though my nose was plastered to that board, I noticed the strengthening “odor” in the room that I could never deny wasn’t coming from me.
     And still I stood there, now in a smelly diaper that was again starting to feel like a huge bowling ball stuck between my legs.  I needed changing – badly, but still they left me alone. 
     And then I heard noise.  Far more noise than I had heard in a while.  And suddenly I could tell that the room was full of people again.
      “Did you miss us, Mister Mike?” Chris asked.  I heard one of the girls giggling. 
      “Pew!” I heard Amanda exclaim.  “It stinks in here.”
      “I think someone really needed that diaper,” I heard Ashley laughing.
     I tried to say something back, but of course it didn’t exactly sound comprehensible.
      “You should have been there,” I heard Chris saying.  “We’ve all been over at my house playing video games, and I totally trashed everyone!  You should have seen how good I was, Mister Mike.”
     Games!  They weren’t even here?  And trust me, just then I didn’t care in the least how well Chris had played.  Again I tried to voice my displeasure, and again it brought me nothing.
      “Since we’re back, I guess we better untie him now,” I heard Chris say.
     Yes!  That was the best thing I had heard in like…forever!
      “Not to mention,” Amanda added.  “He really needs a diaper change.”
     I heard them all laughing.  Trust me, I was more than willing to change my diaper.  Just as I was more than willing to get untied from that board.  Chris and someone else, I was guessing Jimmy, untied my body from the board first, then one of them undid the rope holding my neck and head too tightly to the board as well.  I finally got my face away from the board, and that damn pacifier out of my mouth.  My mouth immediately started drooling again for some reason, but my arms were still bound behind me so I couldn’t wipe it off.  Chris untied my arms – finally.  I moved my whole body around trying to get the kinks out.  I wanted desperately to sit down to get the weight off of my aching feet, but I was even less interested in sitting down on top of that load in my diaper. 
      “Go get changed now, Mike,” I heard Ashley tell me. 
     Trust me, she didn’t have to tell me twice.  I grabbed a fresh diaper from the box in my room and was off to the bathroom like a shot!  I really wanted another shower, but locked up in my dress and shoes like I was, that option was completely out.  But at least I could get my smelly diaper off and change it for a fresh one.  Trust me, I was very, very glad to do that.
     I now had a whole new hatred for that board hung in my room.  It was indeed a double edged sword.  I could see now how it could bring me pleasure, even though it was a form of pleasure I’d rather trade for something better, and I could also see how it could bring me all too much misery.  But the worst of the matter was something far more worrying.  All that misery that it brought me, was also something that seemed to occupy my fantasies now.  It was yet another big something, added on top of so many other big somethings, that all continually kept me in a total state of sexual need.  And trust me, just knowing that I was stuck in that damn chastity device and couldn’t get it off was one of the biggest somethings now on the list. 
     Why did I have to be so perverted?  Why did I have to have such longings for such obviously demented and humiliating things?  Why did I yearn so much for the danger, the allure, the thrill?  And why should I be so turned on by being such a fool, a pervert, and a loser? 
     And why, oh why, had Joanna kept that keys and not left them here?  Ugh!  I could just scream!


1 comment:

Chicago Karen said...

Poor Mike, misses his new lover.