Friday, March 30, 2018

Mister Mike - Chapter 18 – Part 1 of 2


The Domination of Mister Mike
By Karen Singer


Chapter 18 – Part 1 of 2  

     I can’t begin to tell you how happy I was to get to work Monday morning – and away from my fateful home life.  I had no doubt that Joanna was going to call me Monday morning, and when she did I fully expected two things from her:  one, to apologize for Ashley beating me so hard the night before; and secondly, to finally tell me what she had decided about my punishment for wimping out on Saturday.  I was wrong on one count, and mostly wrong about the other.  Yes, she did phone me instead of texting, but she never mentioned the beating I got at all.  Did I dare bring it up to her?  In the end, I chickened out about that too.
     As it turned out, the only reason she called, was to let me know that she had decided what she wanted to do about my punishment, but that I would have to wait until after we both got off of work to hear what it was.  She said she’d call later that night to talk to both Ashley and me at the same time about it.  Would she then tell Ashley that she had gone too far hitting me last night?  I could only hope. 

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---

      “You’re late!  Where the hell have you been?”
     Yeah, there’s no doubt at all that Ashley was the kindest person I knew…not!  “I had to stop at the store,” I told her as I set my bag down on the kitchen table and headed for her chair in the living room.
      “What for?”
      “I needed a new mattress cover for the bed.  And while I was there I got myself a new clock for that bedroom as well.”
     She didn’t appear happy.  But just knowing that she was perturbed brightened my day…no matter what consequences that might bring me.  “You should have waited until after you came home.  Then I would have let you go out to get them tonight.”
     I didn’t bother mentioning that I purposely didn’t wait that long, only because I was afraid of how she’d make me dress before she let me go out. 
      “Get changed,” she said angrily.  “You know what you’ve got to wear.”
     Yeah, I did know.  I wasn’t happy about any of it, but that was my life now. 
      “You’re not going to spank me first?”
     She glared at me before she spoke.  “If you want me to, I’ll be glad to do it now…and later!  It’s no problem, believe me.”
      “No!” I replied quickly.  “Trust me, it’s just fine with me.”
      “Then like I said, go get changed!”
     I headed off to my new little room, wondering why I was still doing this.  But it was a life I had signed up for.  A life of servitude and total humiliation.  I just wasn’t sure how willingly I had actually signed up for it.  Of course, as much as I hated it, it also turned me on all too much.  But should that count for anything?  Maybe…maybe not.  So how come I was still doing it?
     Along with the super thick diaper I’d much rather do without, I opted for my boots instead of the five inch heels that I knew I’d be locked into later.  The change, as bad as it still was, was a welcome one.  On top of my bra with the breast forms, I added my white peasant blouse with the colorful designs on it.  I know it made no sense, but I simply liked wearing that top.  It was not only comfortable, it was…pretty.
      I made dinner for us and kept waiting for Ashley to make more demands of me, other than to make sure I kept that stupid pacifier in my mouth.  But she said little else.  Eventually, dressed exactly as I was, I dragged the big trash can out to the curb.  Yes, I was embarrassed and frightened that my neighbors would see me, but once again I noticed that my nervousness over the issue wasn’t as bad as it had been before my neighbors found out about me. 
     It was as I was coming back into the house that I heard that horrible sound.  Ashley yelling, “Mister Mike….” 
     I hurried to the living room to see what she wanted.
      “Moms on the phone,” she explained. 
      “Can you both hear me now?” I heard Joanna’s voice come from Ashley’s phone.
      “Yeah Mom.  We’re both here now.”
      “Good!  Mike, I know you’ve probably been on pins and needles about this, but I’ve finally decided on your punishment for using your safe words when I didn’t think it was necessary.  And I don’t want to hear that you thought it was necessary, I was, and am, still convinced that you could have done it.  But that’s neither here nor there now.  And the result is that we’ve got to deal with it.”
     I didn’t exactly share her sentiments on the subject.  And wasn’t what I had already endured because of it enough?  I certainly thought it was.
      “Mike,” Joanna said, “I’m sorry, but I spent a lot of time thinking about this last night, and I’m afraid that my goal here is to make you wish you had never chickened out and used those safe words.  So here’s how it’s going to go.
      “You already know that Ashley is going to spank you dearly every day before she lets you put your diaper on.  Or I guess, if she wants, before you go to bed.  That will be up to her.”
     I know I shouldn’t have said anything, but somehow I quickly pulled my pacifier out, and my mouth just opened.  “Um…about that,” I said.  “Ashley really hit me pretty hard last night.  Wouldn’t you call that too much?”
      “Mike,” Joanna’s voice came back.  “I saw the before and after pictures, and I’m quite convinced that it wasn’t nearly as bad as what you seem to think it was.  And Mike, this is punishment.  I want you to remember that each time she hits you, so you’ll think twice about ever using your safe phrase again.”
     Not my way of seeing things at all.  Wasn’t that the purpose of a safe word…or phrase as in my case?  But what choice did I have?  I had signed up for this very thing.
      “Now.  As I was saying, you already know about the beatings every night and having your heels locked to your feet every night.  That’s going to continue I’m afraid for the rest of the week and probably through the weekend as well.  I’ll decide next weekend when I’m there just how long it will continue. 
      “Next, in addition to that, tonight, before you go to bed, I want you to shave every bit of body hair off, and you’ll be keeping it that way from now on.  Don’t let me ever catch you unshaved, from any part of your body again.  Ashley, try to help him if you can.  I know what you can do right now is limited because of those casts, but please try, and at least make sure he does a decent job of it.”
     Ashley giggled.  “No problem Mom.  Besides, if he has to help me with a sponge bath every day and to help shave my leg once in a while, then it’s the least I can do.”
      “Good,” Joanna replied. 
      “Payback is hell!” Ashley joked to me.
     In truth, I couldn’t imagine Ashley being any worse to me than she already was.
      “Now, in addition to that,” Joanna continued, “and starting tonight, I’m going to set humiliating tasks for you to do each night.  Some will be at home, some won’t.  I’ll let both Ashley and you know what I want each day.  I’ll get to tonight’s fun later.
      “And finally,” she said, “for the real punishment.”
     I almost choked.  The real punishment?  She had to be kidding.
      “You’ve already demonstrated,” Joanna continued, “that you can go out in public wearing women’s shoes.  You’ve done it several times now and it was the one big thing that we agreed on for you to wear last weekend.  Mike, I want you to set aside one pair of shoes that you wear to work.  Ashley, I want you to collect all of his other shoes and put them into your room where he can’t get them.  I’ll take them from you next weekend and bring them home with me. 
      “Mike from now on, whenever you’re not at work, you’re going to be in women’s shoes.  Noticeably women’s shoes.  That doesn’t mean they all have to have high heels, although most likely most of them will be, but they have to be obviously women’s shoes.  We’ll be getting you more as soon as possible, but for now, the ones you’ve got are going to have to do. 
      “I know you’re probably going to find that this situation is very much in line with some of your fantasies, but I have a feeling that the reality of it will be far more serious for you.  No matter where you go, no matter what you do, everyone is going to see you wearing women’s shoes.  Oh, and no male socks with them Mike.  You can wear women’s hose of any kind you like, but no socks.  If you’re going to wear the shoes, you might as well get the hosiery right.”
     She had to be crazy!  I couldn’t do that.  Only women’s shoes wherever I went?  What would people say?  “You’re kidding right?” somehow came out of my mouth.
      “No Mike.  Absolutely not.  I told you I was going to find a way to make this as serious as possible for you.  I told you I wanted you to think a bit harder about using your safe words from now on.  I told you last weekend that I was sure you could have gone into that grocery store wearing that skirt.  Well this is the consequences for not doing it.  Now you can wear your regular clothes into the stores – with the exception of your shoes.  Although I guess from now on that women’s shoes will be part of your regular clothes.  It’s going to be the shoes you wear to work from now on that will be out of the ordinary for you – from now on!  You like humiliation, well I have no doubt that this will be a step in the right direction for you then.”
     I gulped.  She was serious?  She was…serious!  But that still didn’t mean I could believe it.  Ashley was giggling uncontrollably.  She would of course.
      “Now Mike, for tonight’s punishment task, I’m afraid you’re going to be spending an hour repeating something over and over again.  And Ashley, I think it would be a very nice touch if you made sure he curtsey’s nicely after each time he does it.”
     Ashley laughed harder again.  “What’s he got to say Momma?”
      “I’ll text it to you dear to make sure you get it right.  One full hour of it, and not a minute less!  And Ashley, don’t let him dawdle too much.  He’s got to keep at it for that full hour without stopping.”
      “Don’t worry Momma.  This is going to be fun.”
      “I thought you’d see it that way.  Don’t forget to get his shoes before you got to bed, and don’t forget to spank him like you did last night.  Since he was so concerned about it, obviously you did a pretty good job.”
     I could only watch open-mouthed as Ashley laughingly told her mother she would take care of everything.  And the problem was, I had no doubt that she would.

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---

1 comment:

Chicago Karen said...

Shoes should be the least of your worries. What silly thing are you going to have to repeat for the next hour? Do you know how to curtesy yet?