Friday, March 9, 2018

Mister Mike - Chapter 15 – Part 1 of 2



The Domination of Mister Mike
By Karen Singer


Chapter 15 – Part 1 of 2

     We were asleep, entwined in each other’s arms, when an angry voice began yelling and my bedroom door suddenly flew open.  “Why is this damn door closed?  You know you’re not supposed to…”  The yelling suddenly stopped and both Joanna and I looked up at Ashley who was standing dumbfounded in my bedroom doorway.  “Mooom?”
      “Close the door dear and go away,” Joanna told her as she laid her head back down on my shoulder.
      “But Mooom?  What are you doing?”
     Joanna didn’t even lift up her head.  “If you can’t figure that out, then you need to go back to elementary school.  Now go away.”
      “But Mom!  With him?”
     Joanna lifted her head again.  “Of course dear.  Now leave us alone please.”
      “But Mom.  You really did it?  With him?”
     Joanna’s voice was a bit more perturbed now.  “Ashley.  Go away.  And close the door!”
      “I can’t believe it!” Ashley exclaimed.  “Is he wearing a diaper like he’s supposed to?”
     Joanna laid her head back on my chest.  “I can tell you for a fact that he’s not…and if you would have just left us alone for a little while longer, we probably would have made better use of that fact.”
      “Mooom!  You made love to that…thing?  After he’s been wearing a wet diaper all night?”
      “No dear,” Joanna replied sleepily.  “We made love in the shower first.  And then we made love in the bed…the first time.”
      “The first time?  How many times did you do it?”
      “That’s not something you need to know dear.  Now please just leave us alone.  It’s Saturday.  We’ve got no reason to get up yet.”  She lifted her head and kissed me on the lips.  “At least not up out of bed.”
      “But Mooom!”
      “Close the door dear,” Joanna replied.
      “But Mom…I want him in a diaper.  Immediately!”
      “Sorry dear.  Not till after we take another shower…together.”  She leaned up and kissed me on the lips again.  “Sounds like fun again, doesn’t it?” she asked me.
      “Absolutely!” I replied.
      “But Mooom!”
      “Ashley!” Joanna said forcefully as she raised her head again.  “Get out and close the door.  Go!”
     I was glad I couldn’t make out exactly the words that Ashley was muttering, but their intent was perfectly clear.  She slammed the door, and slammed the walls with her crutch, and pretty much slammed her way into the bathroom.  I feared for my walls. 
      “Damn it!” Joanna muttered once the sounds had diminished.  “Do we lay here now, or get up.”
      “I vote for laying here,” I replied.  “Besides, I’m already up.”
      “You are?”  She moved further down my body, and I soon felt her kisses right on top of my hard cock.  “Oh yes you are!” she whispered as she went back to driving me crazy.”
     I didn’t know what Ashley was doing out there, and trust me, I really didn’t care!

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---

      “Sorry Mike,” Joanna said sometime later, “but Ashley is insisting.”
     We were both naked, both fresh out of the shower, and now Joanna said I had to put another diaper on before I got dressed.  “But I’ve got to go outside and shovel snow.  You saw how much it was already accumulating by the time we got home last night.”
      “I fail to see what shoveling snow has to do with whether you wear a diaper or not.  Put it on!”
     Ugh!  I hated the damn things.  Not only were they horribly demeaning, but the shear bulk of them was nothing but irritating.  There was no way I could ever ignore the fact that I was wearing one…and that didn’t even count the fact that I would be completely forced to use the thing for all my bathroom needs.  That part alone was mind boggling miserable!  “I hate them!” I muttered as I started wrapping it around my body.
     She smiled.  “I’m sure Ashley will be delighted to know that.”
      “Ugh!” I grunted out loud.
     Once the diaper was securely in place she came over and kissed me.  “I’ll make us some breakfast before you go outside in the snow.  You can get dressed later.”
      “Can I at least put a shirt and some pants on or something?”
      “I don’t think Ashley would like that.  “How about just a bra with your breast forms.”
      “Just that?”
      “Umm…I think that will do.  Unless Ashley decides differently.  You can wear that to go out there and ask her.”
     I grunted again and headed for my dresser to find a clean bra to put on. 
      “There you are!” Ashley declared a few minutes later.  “What took you so long?  At least you’ve got a diaper on again.”  She looked up at my face angrily.  “Did you use the bathroom this morning?”
     I smiled.  “We used the bathroom for lots of things,” I replied, my mind going back to the second shower we took together.
     She rolled her eyes and shook her head.  “Disgusting!” she yelled.  “Mooom!  Did you have to do that with this flake?”
      “What business is it of yours?” Joanna’s voice called back from the kitchen. 
      “I hate you!” Ashley yelled.
      “That’s nice dear,” Joanna yelled back.  “Don’t be so jealous!  You’ve got him all week.  I’m only here on the weekends.”
      “But Mooom!  I’m not gonna make out with that…thing!”
      “That’s your problem dear,” Joanna called back.
     I was finding the entire exchange to be rather humorous. 
      “Mike…” Joanna called from the kitchen.  “Will you please come get Ashley’s breakfast and bring it to her out there.”
     I gladly left Ashley and went to collect her breakfast.  Ashley glared angrily at me as I brought it back to her and left it on her little table.  That look of hatred just then was perhaps the best thing I had seen in weeks! 
     A few minutes later, Joanna and I sat down to breakfast together in the kitchen.  I would have enjoyed it a whole lot more if I wasn’t sitting there wearing that stupidly thick diaper…and just a bra with those birdseed breast forms.  It all felt…odd.  And I felt just plain stupid.  But that didn’t mean I didn’t enjoy sitting down and eating breakfast with Joanna.  Especially since Ashley was staying silent out in the living room.  I had no doubt she was fuming angrily.  And that thought pleased me to no end. 
     We were just finishing breakfast when Ashley’s angry voice interrupted our pleasantness again.  “Miiiike!  Get your ass in here!  You too Mom!”
     Joanna looked questioningly at me.  Then yelled back.  “Are you trying to give me orders now?”
     A much more contrite voice called back.  “Nooo.  I just want to talk about something.”
      “In that case,” Joanna replied, “we’ll be right there.”
     With a heavy sigh, I got up from the table and headed in to see what Ashley wanted.  Joanna was right on my heels.
     Ashley was pretty much done with her breakfast, but she pointed a fork at me.  “I don’t want to see you out of diapers anymore.  Ever!”
      “But dear,” Joanna interrupted quickly.  “He can’t wear them to work.”
     Ashley stared angrily at her mother for a few moments, then backed down.  “Okay,” she said somewhat morosely, “then everywhere except work.  All the rest of the time I want to see you wearing them…and using them.  And from now on, don’t even think of using a toilet like normal person.  You don’t deserve that privilege anyway.”
     It wasn’t music to my ears, but between things that both Joanna and Ashley had already said, I was guessing that had been Ashley’s intention all along.  I was just grateful I wouldn’t have to wear them to work.  That would have been…difficult.
      “Ummm…I’m sorry dear,” Joanna replied thoughtfully.
     Ashley’s eyes went wide.  “What now?”
      “Oh, nothing much.  It’s just that I had some other plans for him for later today that will mean keeping him out of diapers for a while.”
      “But Mooom!”
      “Are you arguing with me?”
     Ashley looked shocked.  She said nothing for a moment then more contritely replied.  “No.  Do I even want to know what you’ll be doing?”
     Joanna smiled and kissed me on the cheek.  “Just some plans for…later.”
      “You two are disgusting!” Ashley proclaimed.
      “Why dear?” Joanna asked humorously.  “Just because you can’t since you’re stuck in that cast?  You won’t be wearing it forever.  Just another month.”
      “I’m gonna’ cut it off the first chance I get!” Ashley fussed.
      “Now dear, you and I both know you need those casts for about four more weeks.
      “Yeah.  Four more weeks of hell!”
      “Come on, Mike,” Joanna said.  “You’ve got a kitchen to clean up.  And then I think you mentioned that there was snow that had to be shoveled.”

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---

     To say I was unhappy would be an understatement.  To say I was scared wouldn’t even come close to how I felt.  I stood there in my garage, with my finger over top of the button to open the garage door, and I hesitated.  I didn’t want to do this.  I didn’t want to go out and shovel snow.  But nobody wants to go out and shovel snow.  My particular reason had nothing to do with the normal reasons for not wanting to do it.  My reasons focused solely on the way I was dressed. 
      “What are you waiting for Mike?” Joanna asked me, a humorous look in her eye. 
      “I don’t know if I can do this,” I replied. 
      “Why not?  Look at the way you were dressed when we went shopping last night.”
      “That was something else.  This time…I know that all my neighbors will be out there.  People I know.  I can hear Mr. Stanley next door shoveling his driveway from here.  There’s no way in the world he won’t see me.”
      “Mike!” Joanna said somewhat sternly.  “You have no choice in this.  This is not even a chance for you to use your safe words because I won’t allow it.  You agreed and signed up for just this kind of thing.  You knew you’d probably have to face your neighbors sometime, and today looks like it.  Now open that door and get busy!  I’ll be watching you the whole time from the window.  I promise!”
     Open the door.  Face my neighbors.  That was easy for her to say.  I was about to expose myself to the entire neighborhood.  I was about to come out as a pervert to everyone who lived around me.  I was about to ruin my entire life.  And I had signed up for this.  I just wasn’t absolutely sure how willingly I had signed up for it.  I’m fairly certain there had been some kind of coercion back then.  Nice coercion, but coercion none the less.
      “Mike…” Joanna cautioned again.  “Open that door!”
     My finger moved, but I’m not certain I was the one who moved it, and the door began slowly rolling upward into the ceiling of my garage…exposing me…and what I was wearing.  I was still in the back of my garage, and already I was totally embarrassed.  Would it help if I wet my diaper?  No.  I knew that would only make matters worse, but I was so nervous about this that I could easily have wet myself.
      The garage door rose up enough to expose the women’s black boots I was wearing with their four inch heel.  Not practical for shoveling snow, but Joanna and Ashley didn’t seem to care about that fact at all.  The door rose up further, revealing the tight formfitting women’s pants I was wearing.  Nobody would see the pantyhose I was wearing under those pants, but the pantyhose was the least of my worries.  The door rose further, revealing the tight red skirt with the flared ruffled bottom I was wearing over top of the black pants, calling even more attention to the outlandish way I was dressed.  As the door rose even further, I worried again about the tight skirt hiding the outline of the bulky diaper I had on underneath.  But I had already seen my reflection in the mirror, and I had seen the lumpy outline of the damn diaper.  Not overly noticeable, but still there…not that it made any difference to Joanna and Ashley.  I already knew that Ashley would have preferred that the diaper be on full display – despite the freezing weather I would be working in.  The door continued upwards.  I wasn’t sure how much my heavy winter coat hid the fact that I was wearing a bra with the breast forms in it or not.  I already knew there was a small but noticeable bump in my chest that shouldn’t be there.  I was however fairly sure it would hide the maroon ruffled women’s blouse I was wearing.  The garage door continued up…up to my face…revealing the bright red lipstick Ashley had made me go back and put on before I came outside.  Ugh.  I was a total embarrassment – even to myself.
       “I’ll be inside watching from the window,” Joanna said as she turned and headed into the house.
     Why had I sighed that agreement?  Why had I signed up for this?  And yet, even then, as nervous and frightened as I was, I was all too aware of the sexual stirring inside that all too thick diaper I was wearing.  What was wrong with me?  Yeah, I was a damn freak!  A pervert.  A…something.  Maybe there wasn’t even a word for what I was.  But if there was a word, I was it!
     Hating myself, I grabbed my shovel and headed for the edge of the garage.  I normally started at the street and worked back toward the house, but this time I didn’t want to go anywhere near the street.  I really only wanted to go back into the house. 
     I quickly estimated that close to four inches of the white stuff had fallen during the night.  A big job, even without trying to do it in four inch heels!  From the edge of my garage, I could see where the city’s snowplow had left a large blockage of snow that would prevent anything from getting into or out of my driveway.  I could also see Mr. Stanley next door hard at work on his own driveway.  Fortunately, just then, his back was to me. 
     I had no illusions at all about my neighbors finding out about me.  The bright red skirt I was wearing would pretty much guarantee it.  I wondered if Joanna had purposely made me wear it, just so there would be no chance of my neighbors not noticing me…just so they would all know about me.  Knowing Joanna, I wouldn’t put it past her. 
     I started shoveling at one side of my garage.  With my side-facing garage, my driveway was fairly wide.  There was easily enough room for two cars to be parked next to each other.  So my job was a big one.  I kept my head down and worked as long as I could.  But eventually even I had to take a small breather and stand up straight.  I shouldn’t have done it, but when I did, I looked around.  Mr. Stanley next door was standing there staring at me.  And the moment I saw him looking at me, he left his own driveway and headed across his lawn towards me. 
      “What the hell is going on Mike?” he asked before he even got to me.
     Now what was I supposed to say?  The truth?  The truth didn’t exactly sound very likely.  But before I could say a word, I heard the inside garage door opening. 
      “Mike?” I heard Joanna say. 
     I watched as she approached us.  My next door neighbor, Greg Stanly was just then reaching me.
      “Hi,” Joanna said as she stuck out her hand to shake his.  “I’m Joanna Desmond.”
     I wasn’t too sure how willing Greg was to shake her hand, but eventually he did.  “Greg Stanley,” he replied.
      “I guess you’re wondering why he’s dressed like that,” she stated.
      “I’m guessing some kind of a bet…or dare?” Greg asked.
     Joanna shook her head.  “Nothing like that at all.”  Oh how I wish she had actually said it was all for a lost bet!  “He’s doing it to help save my daughter Ashley.”
     Greg was clearly confused.  “What is it, some kind of fund raiser or something?”
     Again Joanna shook her head.  “Nothing like that either.  I know you probably don’t want to hear this, and I can pretty much guarantee that Mike here doesn’t want you or anyone else to know it, but the fact is that he has some very…strange inclinations.  And one of those is that he’s kind of a humiliation junkie.”
     Greg blinked as if surprised.  “A what?”
      “He gets off on being humiliated.”
     Greg looked at me with a very disgusted look on his face.  I was about ready to die.  Or at least sink down through the snow and disappear – forever.
It’s something that he’s been very careful to keep quiet and not let anyone know about…until now.  And I’m afraid that letting everyone know is not something he wants to do, and it’s also not something he has any say about right now.  He has no choice in the matter.”
      “You got yourself arrested?” Greg asked me.
      “No,” Joanna replied for me.  “Remember I said he’s doing this to help my daughter?  Well…”
      “Hey!  What’s going on?”
     We all turned to see my neighbor from across the street climbing over the big mound of snow that the snowplow had left at the edge of my driveway.  Suddenly, my miserable world was getting even worse. 
      “What’s going on?” my neighbor from across the street asked as he finally reached us.
      “Nothing good, Jack.  Trust me!” Greg said somewhat disgustedly.
     Joanna stepped forward with her hand held out.  “Hi,” she said.  “I’m Joanna Desmond.  My daughter Ashley is staying here while she convalesces from an accident.  And you are?”
      “Jack Thompson,” my neighbor said.  He ignored her outstretched hand though.  “I’ve seen your car parked here a number of times.  And I’ve also seen him looking…really strange at times when he came out briefly into his driveway.  I’d swear I saw him wearing nothing but a diaper and some high heels once.  Now what the hell is going on?”
      “It seems that Mike here has a thing for being humiliated,” Greg told him.  “And I’m guessing that somehow he’s talked you into giving it to him,” he finished as he looked at Joanna.
      “Um…not exactly,” Joanna replied.  “But you’re in the right ballpark.  As I started to say, my daughter Ashley is convalescing here after her accident…”
      “Is that the girl that was living with Chris next door?” Jack asked.
      “Yes it is,” Joanna replied brightly.  “You know her?”
      “Not really.  I’ve seen her around.  So what’s she doing here instead of with what’s his name…Chris?”
      “Ashley left Chris after a rather heated argument,” I’m afraid,” Joanna started to explain.
     Jack grunted.  “All I’ve ever heard out of either of them is shouting,” Jack replied.  “All the way at my house!”
     Joanna seemed surprised and disturbed to hear that, but she continued on.  “Anyway, Ashley came here to get away from Chris.  Then a few days later, she had a bad car accident while on the way to see one of her friends about moving in with her.  I made an agreement with Mike here to watch over her and let her stay here while she recovers.  But in the process, Ash and I accidently learned about Mike’s rather odd inclinations, and I’m afraid we made an agreement between the three of us to…well…totally humiliate him until such time as Ashley can take care of herself and moves out.”
      “An agreement?” Greg asked dubiously.
      “To humiliate him to our heart’s content, I’m afraid,” Joanna replied.  “Mike here is bound to do absolutely anything at all that we tell him to…no matter what…and I’m afraid, that includes in public as well.  And I’m also afraid that Ashley can be rather…cruel and demanding sometimes.”
     I wanted to point out that Joanna herself could be more than a bit cruel and demanding too, but I kept my big mouth shut.”
      “Sick!” Greg declared.
      “Absolutely!” Jack agreed. 
      “But guys,” Joanna replied with a rather sly smile on her face, “if you ever need Mike to do anything for you, just ask Ashley or myself.  I’m sure we’ll be glad to have Mike take care of it for you.  Of course, he may be dressed rather strangely, but as I said, he’s agreed to do whatever either of us tells him to do…no matter what.”
      “Sick!” Greg stated again.  “Just stay away from me.”  He turned away in disgust.
      “And think about moving.  Soon!” Jack told me as he too headed back towards his house.
      “Well,” Joanna said happily.  “That went pretty good.”
      “Mister Mike!” the voice yelled. 
     We turned and saw Chris now approaching across my yard.  His driveway hadn’t been shoveled yet, but I could see where he had driven his big truck in and out of it, right over the barrier of snow that the snowplow had left.
      “Shit!” I muttered.  “Here comes trouble.”
     Chris came walking up with a bit shit-eating grin on his face as he looked at me.  “I see Ashley is still making you dress real crazy,” he said.
      “You knew about it?” I asked incredulously.
      “Sure!  Since Ashley and I broke up, I’ve been going out with Crystal…you met her when she came last weekend,” he told me.
      “I didn’t get all their names,” I replied.
      “Well, anyway, she was here, and she and I have been kind of dating.  And she’s been keeping me up to date.  Hey, are those the boots Ashley said you were wearing when she saw you at Arby’s that night?”
      “You heard about that too?”
      “Well yeah.  But I just figured it was your business, not mine.  Except now I’m not sure what to think.  According to Crystal, Ashley is supposed to be kind of…what…dominating you or something?  Making you do weird shit just for fun?”
      “Um…something like that,” I confirmed.
     He shook his head as he looked back at my boots.  “Man, I can’t even imagine trying to shovel the driveway in those things.  It looks like they’d hurt.”
      “Um…yeah. They do, and it’s not exactly easy.”
      “Well, like I said, that’s your business I guess.”
     I wished that everyone else would see things that way.
      “So how’s Ashley?” he asked Joanna.
      “Frustrated because she’s stuck in those big casts for a while,” Joanna replied.
      “Hey, is there any chance you think she’d let me see her for a while?”
     I saw Joanna glance at me with surprise.  “I’ll ask, but don’t get your hopes up.”
      “Sure!” Chris replied enthusiastically.  “Just let her know I’m here.”
     Joanna headed back into the house, and I started shoveling again.  I noticed that Chris certainly wasn’t offering to help.  I did my best to ignore him.
     Joanna was back quickly though.  “Chris….  Come on in if you want.”
     I was kind of surprised by that.  I silently wondered how long it would be before I could hear the yelling between them from inside.  Yelling from inside?  I was just glad there hadn’t been any actual yelling from my neighbors outside.  But both Greg Stanley and Jack Thompson had been more than clear about what they thought about me now.  And it wasn’t anything good.  And the worst part was, that I could only agree with both of them.  I was one sick bastard, and I knew it! 
     I had no doubt that before long, the word about me would be spread to every house on the block.  Make that every house on all the surrounding blocks as well.  Would the cops come to question me now?  Would someone press some kind of lawsuit against me now to get me to move?  To be honest, I wasn’t sure if it could happen or not.  But if it did, I certainly couldn’t blame any of my neighbors.  I had been so careful my entire life to hide my inclinations.  But now with just a stroke of a pen, I had thrown all that away, and Joanna had made sure that the whole world knew about it.  I was screwed.  Big time!  And I had only myself to blame.


1 comment:

Chicago Karen said...

So now they know. You’re not doing anything illegal. As Chris said, it’s your business. Although that opinion could change after he finishes talking to Ashley and Joanna.
And I suppose we can be sure somebody’s gonna pay big time for the ongoing romance(?) as soon as Joanna goes home for the week.