Friday, March 23, 2018

MIster Mike - Chapter 17 – Part 1 of 2


The Domination of Mister Mike
By Karen Singer


Chapter 17 – Part 1 of 2

     I certainly didn’t sleep well.  Not only did my locked on shoes hurt all night, but my diaper full of ice kept me awake as well.  Not only that, but the bed was small and felt totally different.  The room was smaller and felt totally different.  The entire house felt totally different to me now.  But my biggest problem of course was my damn overly wet, freezing cold, full of ice, diaper.  It was several hours before I realized that all that ice was finally gone.  A few hours more before my diaper no longer felt cold inside.  I had wet in my diaper several times, trying desperately to melt that ice in there, but I don’t think wetting in there did much of anything at all to the ice.  The diaper simply took that moisture and wicked it up…leaving behind the solid and all too frozen ice. 
     It was very uncomfortable, to say the least.  But that didn’t stop me from trying once again to hump the bed and get some relief before I went to sleep that night.  Of course, Ashley stood there in my doorway watching me trying to do it for a few minutes, right after she deposited that dumb baby bottle on my new dresser with instructions that I had to drink it all before I went to sleep.  And then she had stood there for a little while watching me trying to get some kind of relief inside that diaper of misery.  Relief that was totally impossible in those conditions.  By the time I finally gave up on it, I looked up to see that she was gone.  She was now in my old bedroom, with the door closed, and probably locked behind her.  My door, of course, was wide open.  I might as well not even have a door on my room anymore.
     Sunday morning found me trying to get that relief once again, but this time there was no more ice in my diaper.  And to be honest, once I really got started and the images and memories of what I had been through flooded my mind, it took me no time at all to flood my diaper with a different kind of moisture.  A sticker kind.  Not that it matter to me, nor could I tell any difference inside my huge diaper.  I was merely happy for the release.
     I got up from the bed earlier than usual.  I wanted desperately to go to the bathroom, but Ashley wasn’t letting me out of that damn diaper until she said I could remove it.  I not only wanted a shower pretty badly, but after being basically stuck in diapers since I had gotten home from work Friday evening, there was something more I was worried about doing, or not doing, in that diaper.  And it was something I’d much rather not do!  And I had signed up for this life?  My God what an idiot I was!  But then, I already knew that.
     That humongous diaper wasn’t leaking, much to my great surprise.  All the duct tape that Joanna had secured the diaper with was keeping the top of it all too firmly bound to my waist.  It was the bottom part where all the moisture collected that was my biggest problem.  After all the ice Joanna had dumped into that thing, and after wetting it a number of times, it was still holding everything.  Except that now it felt like I was wearing a bowling ball between my legs.  Not only was it heavy, but it was so bloated and hard that I could barely walk in the thing.  But not walking in it wasn’t an option since I needed to get around.  It’s just that walking anywhere was even more difficult because of the five inch heels locked to my feet.
     With Ashley still sleeping, I didn’t bother putting that darn pacifier in my mouth.  I did carry it with me out to the kitchen though where I started the coffee making.  Ashley didn’t drink coffee, but I did, and despite my overly bloated diaper, and despite being worried about doing other things in that diaper, I still wanted a cup of coffee.  So the coffee maker got put to work while I sat at the table and stared out at the backyard.  In other circumstances, I would have loved to go out and start on some new project out in my shop, but under my current circumstances, I had a feeling that it was going to be a long time before I got to indulge in that hobby again.  With a sigh, I got up and poured myself a cup of coffee – purposely ignoring the stupid baby bottle that Ashley had declared I had to drink out of all the time.
     I finished my coffee and then wet my diaper again as I was washing and “hiding away” the cup I had used.  I quickly noticed the first sign after that of my overly bloated diaper leaking.  Now I just needed Ashley to wake up and tell me I could go change it – at which point I was planning on doing something else in that bathroom too.  Something that involved using the toilet that I knew she didn’t want me to use.  Wake up Ashley!  But the house remained all too quiet. 
     Ten o’clock came and went…and I needed to pee again.  But this time I held it.  Where the heck was Ashley?  Still in my nightgown, and still without that stupid pacifier in my mouth, I went back to my bedroom to lay on the bed and wait for Ashley to get up, keeping that dumb pacifier at hand for the minute I heard her bedroom door opening.  Actually, I figured that she might already be up, but with her own bathroom now and her door closed, she could stay there all day and I’d never know it.  She did need to eat though, but so far, no Ashley…and my need to pee was only getting worse.  My need to do something else that I didn’t want to do in a diaper was also getting worse.  Ashley…wake up!  Let me out of this damn diaper!  But still the house remained all too quiet.  I think it was the first time I had actually wished to see Ashley sooner rather than later.
     It was getting close to eleven by the time I heard any noise from her room.  The pacifier went quickly into my mouth, and I immediately let loose and peed into my diaper, standing up in the process so the resulting leaks would show up easily the moment she walked out of the room.  I waited for her in the doorway to my bedroom, but it was still a few minutes before her door opened. 
     She seemed surprised to see me.  “What are you doing?”
     I pulled that damn pacifier plug from my mouth so I could talk.  “Waiting for you,” I said as I pulled my nightgown up.  “I’m leaking like crazy,” I told her, and was able to show her the pee still literally running down my legs.  “Can I change this damn diaper now?”
     She smiled broadly.  “Wow that thing looks big.”
      “Trust me,” I replied rather desperately, “it is.  I can hardly walk in it.”
     She giggled.  “I love it!”
      “So can I change it now?”
      “Absolutely not!”
      “But it’s leaking.  Badly!”
      “Yeah,” she said with a laugh.  “I can see that.”  And then her grin turned all too wicked.  “But what I still haven’t seen you do yet is to make a mess in any of your diapers.  And today, you’re not getting out of that thing until I can smell it all over the house.”
     I was flabbergasted.  “What?”
      “You heard me.  Now stick that pacifier back in your mouth and keep it there.  Just get dressed,” she added, then giggled.  “At least on top.  Find a bra and another blouse to wear.  I can’t wait to see how bad that big diaper gets later.”  With that, she put her crutch to work and headed toward the living room.
     Damn her!  I headed to the bathroom anyway – not to remove that diaper that I was desperate to get out of, but to shave and clean myself up as best I could.

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---

      “I don’t smell anything yet!” Ashley yelled from her seat in the living room shortly after lunch. 
     I headed into the living room from the kitchen where I was still cleaning up.  I pulled the plug from my mouth.  “That’s because I haven’t done anything like that yet,” I replied, all too frustrated with her. 
      “Turn around and bend over,” she ordered.  “Let me see.” 
     I turned around and bent over, showing her the crotch of the huge ball that my diaper was.
     I heard her laugh.  “God that thing is big.”
      “I can hardly walk with it like this,” I told her, my super padded rear end still up in the air.
      “Yeah, I know,” she replied.  “It’s hysterical the way you’re waddling around here.  Now stand up and get busy again.  And remember the sooner you mess that thing, the sooner you can get out of it.”
     Ugh!  I stuck the plug back in my mouth and walked out to the living room.
      “Let me know before you mess yourself,” she called after me.  “I want to watch!”
     In my present state within the framework of things, was I allowed to kill her?

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---

     I didn’t want to do it.  I didn’t want to do anything nearly like it at all, but Ashley wasn’t giving me any choice in the matter.  And if I ever wanted to get out of that damn diaper that kept dripping pee all down my legs, then I really didn’t have much of a choice.  And to make matters worse, Ashley had been taking pictures of that diaper, front and back, and sending them off to her mother.  I have no doubt that the two of them were finding my miserable plight to be hilarious.  I’m sure they thought it was hilarious.  I certainly didn’t!
     I finally couldn’t take it anymore and went in to find Ashley.  A few seconds later, she had her camera aimed at my backside. 
      “Okay, I’m ready,” Ashley told me.  “Let ‘er rip!”
     Bad choice of words…at least to my opinion.  Because with as bloated as my diaper now was, adding something far more solid, not to mention smelly, just might rip the thing.  But since I was so desperate to change it, I stood with my back to her and did my best to finally ease up on all those muscles I had been fighting against all day. 
     Horrible is not a word that could describe what I felt.  Humiliated was definitely way up there in the mix of emotions.  Embarrassed was also way up there.  But horrible was simply too tame a word.  The word would need to convey something far, far worse, and just then, I couldn’t think of one.  Of course, just then, with the pressure of all that mess suddenly starting to slide out of my backside and into that huge sodden diaper, I couldn’t think of much else besides how awful that felt. 
     I could feel it coming out of me.  I could feel it having trouble against the tight confines of that overly bloated diaper.  I could feel it spreading out to force its way into whatever tiny place it could.  I could feel the sickness in my stomach over what I was doing.  And I could feel my face turning beet red, despite my back being turned toward her…and her camera.  At some point, I know my legs bent somewhat.  I know my body seemed to move around a little at the horror of the unknown feelings.  But somehow, I managed to “mostly” stand there and do what she wanted me to do…and what I desperately didn’t want to do.  With the overly tight confines of that diaper, I’m not even sure that all of it managed to actually get out of me.  I think some of it was still stuck, half in and half out.  I had to push on it a little, but that didn’t really seem to do all that much.  My diaper was simply too full.  And of course, Ashley was laughing hysterically.  I guess, in her position, I would laugh too.  But trust me, in my position, I wasn’t laughing at all.
     I turned around and sheepishly faced her.  She was taking more pictures of me.  I pulled the pacifier from my mouth.  “Can I please go change now?” I begged.
“Oh hell no.  Not yet,” she replied.  “I want you to enjoy that messy diaper first.”
     I know my mouth hung open in shock.  It’s a good thing I had already removed that pacifier because it would have dropped to the floor.
      “Now go back to work,” she said with a laugh.  “I’ll tell you when you can change it.”
     I couldn’t believe her.  Well, yes I could.  But I didn’t want to believe her.  She wasn’t letting me change…after that!  I tried walking, but trust me, my legs barely moved.  They were far more straddle legged than before, and it wasn’t just because of the bulk of the diaper between my crotch.  Now I was simply trying not to do anything to make the awful feel of what was in the back of my diaper any worse.  With my legs now very wide apart, I turned my five inch heels in the direction of the laundry room again, where I was washing all of Ashley’s sheets…that used to be my sheets. 

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---