Tuesday, March 6, 2018

The Domination of Mister Mike - Chapter 14



The Domination of Mister Mike
By Karen Singer


Chapter 14

     Should I have been surprised when Joanna called me Tuesday morning?  In truth, I wasn’t.  She called me most mornings, but after the night before, I had no doubt at all that I’d be hearing from her.
      “Ashley says you lasted less than one minute!” she said without even saying hello.
      “Uh…I wasn’t exactly timing myself.”
     She laughed.  “I wonder if next time we can make it less than thirty seconds.  Now that might be funny.”
      “Um…”  But I really didn’t know how to answer. 
     She laughed.  “Maybe we can get you to the point where you’re done before you even get started.”
      “Huh?  What’s that supposed to mean?”
      “That you start cumming before you even get into bed!”
      “Uhhh…that doesn’t sound like it would be much fun.”
      “For you maybe, but I’d laugh hysterically.  Tell me Mike, are you getting hard just thinking about it right now?”
     Damn the woman!  She barely knew me, and she knew me better than I would have imagined.
     Shortly after her phone call to me, I got a text from my mother.  Oddly, my mother only called occasionally, but she texted me about once a week – when she wasn’t off gambling with her girlfriends.  Usually, my replies were short, but this time I sent her a rather lengthy text back telling her that I had somehow saddled myself with looking after an injured girl while she convalesced.  
     She texted back that she always knew I was a wonderful guy who would always jump to help someone in need.  According to her though, I just needed a wife!  In truth, I wasn’t sure if I was such a wonderful guy or not.  I guess I liked to think so, but my strange inclinations somehow overruled that image.  And because of those inclinations, a wife was definitely out!  But trust me, I told her absolutely nothing else about my relationship with Ashley, and I never mentioned Joanna at all.  
     And then before I could finished reading her reply, I got another text from her telling me that she and her Gallivanting Gambling Girlfriends, as I so often thought of them, had finally decided to take their trip of a lifetime to Monti Carlo.  Somehow I got the impression that telling me about the trip was the only reason she had texted me to begin with.

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---

     The phone call I got from Joanna on Wednesday morning was far different.  “Hi Mike, how’d it go last night?”
      “Fine.  Ashley had me dressed in a skirt, blouse and heels all night, and then she got interested in a couple of movies on TV and barely even noticed I was there.  It was actually a pretty good night for me.”
      “So that’s what it was,” Joanna replied.  “She didn’t text me at all last night.  I didn’t hear from her until just a few minutes ago when she phoned me.”
      “She phoned you?”
      “Yeah.  Mike, she asked me to ask you about something, and I think she’s got a good point.”
     Suddenly I got worried.  “What’s that?”
      “She wants you to get her a dresser for her room.  But she doesn’t think we should have to pay for it.  Not with the money that’s set aside for our arrangement anyway.”
     I was actually a little relieved.  “Um…yeah.  I actually think that’s reasonable.  I would have gotten one before, but nobody’s ever stayed in that room before.  I never needed one.”
      “Mike, if you like, I’ll be there late Thursday night this week.  I can go with you on Friday after you get off of work to find one.”
      “That sounds good to me,” I replied.  “If we get one small enough to fit in the back of my car, we can simply bring it home with us instead of waiting for it to be delivered.”
      “That sounds perfect!” she declared.
     Yeah, perfect!  I should have given a little more thought to having to go out shopping with her!

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---

     Joanna did indeed arrive late Thursday night, and unfortunately, that was the night that Ashley remembered about that big box of diapers again.  Joanna arrived to find me in my colorful peasant top, along with a bra and those homemade breast forms, my five inch t-strap heels, and a thick wet diaper.  Joanna looked me over and smiled. “Mike, please get my suitcase out of the car for me.”
     Oh great!  And then she didn’t even bother going out with me.  She simply handed me her keys and I had to go outside – dressed as I was, and get her suitcase out of her car.  Once again I worried about any of the neighbors seeing me.  I could only hope that it was late enough that nobody would.  Even still, I did it as quickly as I could…in those damn five inch heels.
     I hoped for a visit from Joanna after I went to bed that night, but she simply grabbed the blankets and a pillow and crashed on the couch.  No visit at all.  Darn!

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---

     As usual, Ashley didn’t let me out of that damn diaper until the next morning when I got ready for work.  Being at work was by far the best place I could be…away from home…and away from Ashley.  Not to mention being away from all the humiliation and worry that anyone would see me and find out about it. 
     But the work day finally ended and it was time to go home.  The one good thing I could think about was the fact that Joanna and I were supposed to go out and find a dresser for Ashley’s room.  I wondered how long I could prolong that process…just to keep me away from Ashley a little longer. 
     I arrived home to the smell of dinner cooking and a warm friendly greeting from Joanna.  There was no doubt that the best meals of the week that both Ashley and I got were when Joanna was there.  Since we were going shopping right after dinner, I didn’t even think about changing.  Unfortunately, two seconds after I had greeted Joanna, I heard Ashley yelling from the living room for me. 
      “Get out of those clothes immediately!” she ordered.  “Get a diaper on, those silly heels, and pick another blouse.  Maybe your white one.  And hurry up!”
     Ugh!  That was how I had to eat dinner.  And that was how I was dressed to clean up the kitchen after dinner.  But once I got done, Joanna hurried me back to my room to get changed to go out.  I was planning on wearing the clothes I had worn to work all day.  Joanna had other ideas.  There were clothes out on my bed waiting for me to put them on.  And I didn’t recognize all of them.
      “Okay, Mike.  Get those shoes off,” Joanna said as soon as I saw the clothes laid out on my bed. 
      “I don’t get to wear what I had on earlier?”
     She looked at me like she was shocked.  “Absolutely not!”  And then she smiled wickedly.  “Besides, what fun would that be for you?  Not to mention me.”
     Damn the woman!  I sat in my chair and pulled my heels off.  Joanna immediately handed me a pair of pantyhose to put on.  “It’s cold out,” she said.  “These may help a little.” 
      “Can I take this stupid diaper off?” I asked.
     She looked surprised.  “Don’t be ridiculous!  Besides, Ashley told me earlier that she thinks she wants to keep you in them as much as possible for a while.”
     Not exactly what I wanted to hear.  With a sigh, I took the pantyhose and struggled to pull them on and up over my too thick diaper.  But the moment I was done, Joanna handed me a pair of pants.  Pants I had never seen before.  Black pants.  Pants with no pockets.  Women’s stretch pants!  “Where did these come from?”
      “They’re mine,” Joanna replied.  “I brought them from home for you to wear tonight.”
     Obviously she had planned all this way ahead of time.  Knowing I was going to have no choice, I took the pants from her and pulled them on.  The material was actually soft and quite stretchy, hugging every bit of my legs tightly.  There was no problem at all with getting them on over my overly padded hips and backside.  I pulled my white blouse down over the top of them.  It didn’t cover but an inch or two.  I saw Joanna looking at them with a rather odd expression on her face.  “What?”
     She let out a small laugh.  “I’m afraid they don’t leave much to the imagination as to what you’re wearing under them.  You can easily see the outline of that diaper and how thick it is.”
      “Can I take them off then?  Or at least the diaper?”
      “Don’t even bother asking,” Joanna replied.  “I hadn’t planned on this when I left home, but it’s funnier than I imagined.”
     Oh great!  She handed me my boots next and watched as I put them on and zipped them up.  Since the pants hugged my legs, I had no choice but to put the boots on over top of them so they were on full display.  “They’re the boots you were wearing that night at Arby’s?” she asked.
     I nodded.  “Yeah.  I should have never done that.  Look what it got me into now?”
     She smiled.  “Maybe.  But at the same time, do look at what it’s gotten you now.  Your fantasies fulfilled and excitement like you never thought you’d actually get.”
     I stared at her for a moment.  Yes she did have a point, but at the same time, it was all too…dangerous!  “Anything else?” I asked, referring to any clothes she might want me to wear.
     She smiled again.  “Just one thing.”  She turned and pointed at my dresser, where I now saw that purse of Ashley’s that the kids had made me carry to the pizza place.  “Put your things in that purse, and get your coat.  Let’s get out of here.”
     The purse.  The damn purse!  And it was a colorful one too.  I can’t tell you how silly I felt, just walking out of my bedroom.  And of course, I had to model myself for Ashly while she took way too many pictures of me…front and back.  And of course she was absolutely delighted that she could clearly see the outline of my diaper under the pants.  A few minutes later, I had my coat on and was in my car, backing out of the garage.  I couldn’t believe I was about to go out shopping for furniture…dressed the way I was.
     Earlier in the day I had been thinking of ways to prolong the shopping trip.  Now I only wanted to pull straight back into my garage and stay home. 
 
      It was the beginning of February and there were snow flurries coming down.  And worse, the weatherman was predicting some accumulation overnight.  I could immediately tell that the roads were icy…as they had been for the last few months, but I was well used to that.  What I wasn’t used to was driving in women’s boots with a four inch heel on them.  I purposely made no comment about that to Joanna.  I didn’t think she’d be exactly sympathetic to my plight. 
     Earlier, I had looked up several furniture stores, just so we could spend more time shopping…away from Ashley.  But I didn’t even consider that plan now.  I went straight to the one store where I had bought most of the furniture I had now.  The store where I was fairly sure I could find something decent…at a good price.  
      There were only a few cars in the parking lot when we got there, but then I had never shopped for furniture in a place that was packed with people.  I hated just getting out of the car dressed as I was, and having to grab and carry that dumb overly colorful purse only made things worse.  Why, why, why had I ever signed that agreement?  Doing this was…monstrous.  Doing this was…absurd.  Doing this was…making me horny like I never imagined.
     Joanna actually waited for me to open the door for her to go inside.  I guess carrying a purse and wearing heels didn’t make me enough of a woman for her to open the door for me.  It was nice and warm inside, but I didn’t even consider opening my coat.  I noticed that Joanna didn’t do it either.  She was simply looking all around.  “I think the dressers are back this way,” I told her.
     But she wasn’t looking at me.  “Oh, isn’t this lovely!” she said as she headed straight for a grouping of living room furniture.  I had to stand there and watch as she sat on the couch and also in one of the matching chairs, exclaiming both times how comfortable they were.  She ran her hand over the end tables and looked closely at the lamps on them. 
“May I help you?” a saleswoman asked from just outside the furniture grouping.  She had asked the question, but she was looking critically straight at me.  I know I felt my face turning red.
      “Oh, this is really nice,” Joanna replied.  “I just love it.” 
      “The woman gave me a dirty look then turned to Joanna.  “It’s on sale.  And if you buy it tonight, I’ll take an additional fifteen percent off.”
      “Oh, I wish,” Joanna replied.  “But this is not what we came for.”
      “What did you need?” the woman asked, again looking menacingly at me.
      “A dresser for my guestroom,” I replied.
     She was still glaring disapprovingly at me.  It was a moment before she replied.  “Back this way.
     She led us straight toward the back where I knew we needed to go, but Joanna stopped a number of times to look at different furniture or accessories.  It took us a good ten minutes to go from the front of the store to the back section where the bedroom furniture was. 
      “What did you have in mind?” the saleswoman asked once we had finally gotten back there.
      “Something nice, but not too expensive,” Joanna replied.
      “Something I can get in my SUV tonight if you have it in stock,” I added.
     Once again I got an angry glaring look from her. 
      “Let us look,” Joanna said.  “I’ll let you know if I find anything.”
     The saleswoman made no reply.  She walked a few steps away, but she continued to look all too menacingly at me. 
     The dresser was going in my house.  I was the one who was buying it.  But I quickly figured out that Joanna was going to pick it out.  I wasn’t sure if she took great delight in looking at all the furniture, or if she took great delight in just prolonging the ordeal for my humiliation and discomfort.  But either way, she looked all too closely at not only ever dresser the store had, but at each piece of bedroom furniture as well.  And that didn’t even include all the lamps and accent pieces literally everywhere.  But at least she was seriously looking at each of the dressers she came across.  She opened the drawers of each one.  She ran her hands over each one, and she commented about how she thought it would look or work in the room, and on a few occasions, asked if I thought it would fit in my car.  She also took a good look at the price tags.  And when she couldn’t find one, she always asked the saleswoman to find out how much it was. 
     A few times during the process, Joanna’s phone dinged and she opened it to check the text messages.  The second time it happened she read the message, then looked up at me and clearly said, “Ashley wants to know if you’ve wet your diaper yet.”
     I know my face turned red immediately.  And I had no doubt that the saleswoman clearly heard every word.  “Not yet,” I was forced to reply.
     Joanna shook her head.  “I suggest you get busy on that.  You know who will be angry if I let you get out of here before you do.”
      “Must I?” I asked nervously.
      “Unless you want to remove those pants I loaned you and spend the rest of this shopping trip in just that diaper you’re wearing.”  The grin she leveled at me after that was all too wicked, and told me she was just crazy enough to actually make me do it.
     I did have to go.  I just hadn’t wanted to do it in the store and possibly make matters any worse for me, seeing as how I knew how visible the outline of my diaper was under those stretchy pants.  She was still staring at me, waiting.  I gulped, and let loose, right there in my diaper, right there in the store, right there in front of the saleswoman.  I could feel my knees sagging a little as I did it.
      “Disgusting!” the saleswoman spat angrily.  Joanna only looked amused. 
     Once I had clearly finished, Joanna turned to the saleswoman.  “We’ll take this one back here,” she said, indicating a dresser we had looked at five minutes earlier.  “That is, if you have someone who can help us load it into his car.”
     The saleswoman glared just as menacingly at Joanna for a moment as she had at me, then nodded her head.  “We can load for you.  Right after you pay for it.”
     Paying for it took a while, and of course another text from Ashly that Joanna answered.  I wasn’t happy having to dig through that purse to find my wallet to pull out my credit card, but somehow that little action stirred my sexual excitement as well, causing a bit of growth inside my overly padded groin.  Not that I could do anything about it just then.  Not that I could do anything about anything just then.  Joanna was in charge and I was stuck being dressed all too humiliatingly – in public!  Not to mention my diaper was now wet and the saleswoman knew it. 
     Once the purchase had been made, I drove my SUV around to the back of the store.  It took another fifteen minutes for two of the guys on their staff to get the dresser, load it into the back of my car, and ogle me way too much.  And of course, I had no choice but to stand there in the freezing cold and let them look.  But the snow was coming down heavier now, and with the frigid temperatures, at least they were in a hurry to get back inside. 
     I finally closed the back hatch on my car and we headed home.  I was glad to get out of that store.  I was glad to get off of my feet – they were starting to kill me after standing and walking around for so long.  And I was even more glad to be getting out of public! 
     But getting completely out of public took a while, even after we got home.  Once there, we had to muscle that big dresser out of my car, and since it was so big, we had to leave the garage door open, exposing me to any of my neighbors who might drive past.  Joanna tried to help me as much as she could, and it actually took both of us to carry the thing from the garage into the house.  But finally it was inside, finally it was in place in the guest bedroom.  And even Ashly who had gotten up out of her chair to watch us approved of it. 
      “Now get those silly pants off so I can see your diaper!” Ashley ordered the moment we had finished.  I hadn’t even taken off my coat yet.  “And put your other shoes on instead.”  She grinned from ear to ear.  “They have a higher heel than even those crazy boots you’re wearing.”
     Damn the girl!
     By the time I went to bed that night, Ashley had made sure that I had wet my diaper once more.  Only then did she let her mother help her into bed.  While they were doing that, I went around and made sure the house was secure, then I got the blankets and pillow for Joanna to sleep on the couch.  Would she visit me that night?  I could only hope.  She hadn’t visited me the night before. 
     Stuck in that same diaper until Ashley deemed I could remove it, I got my nightgown on and went to bed – as usual now, with my bedroom door wide open.  My mind replayed the evening’s events, and I was rock hard inside that wet diaper within moments.  I couldn’t help myself.  As I always did, I started humping the bed.  I had been dressed in all women’s clothes, including those high heeled boots on full display.  The women’s pants I had worn clearly showed the thick diaper I had been wearing underneath.  I’d had to stand there in the store and wet myself – right in front of that saleswoman!  And having to dig through that purse and…
      “Mike,” the voice whispered.
     I turned quickly.  I had been so wrapped up in my fantasies I hadn’t even heard her come in.
     I moved over to make room for her, but she reached out and grabbed my arm, pulling me out of bed.  She closed the bedroom door.  “Let’s take a shower,” she said softly.  “I don’t want to make love to you if you’re all dirty from wearing that diaper.”
     I wasn’t sure what Ashley would think about that, and frankly, I didn’t care.  Besides, Joanna was the one truly in charge.  Inside my bathroom, she pulled my nightgown off of me, and then began undressing while I removed that thick wet diaper.  I started the shower water and in moments it was warm enough.  The two of us got in under the warm spray of water, and she herself soaped me up from head to toe…and I did the same to her.  Our bodies were both warm and wet and slippery from the soap, and we rubbed ourselves against each other liberally…and a short while later, standing under that hot shower, entwined in each other’s arms, I was buried inside of her, and we were humping each other like two horny rabbits. 
     She slept beside me that night, naked, while I wore my thin satin nightgown and a pair of panties.  And in the wee hours of the morning, she woke me again – and removed those panties.  Climbing on top of me, she buried my raging cock up inside of her, and bounced happily up and down for a very long and wonderful time. 
     Heaven.


1 comment:

Chicago Karen said...

Sounds like a fairly pleasant week, considering.
When sales people treat you nastily-and the woman was equally displeased with Joanna towards the end of the trip-you can always take your money elsewhere. They should have. Snickering at Mike or laughing at him or asking embarrassing questions is one thing. Acting like he’s unwelcome in the store is another thing altogether. Remember Vivian’s revenge on the snooty shopworkers in “Pretty Woman”?
Why does Mike get to sleep in a bed while Joanna is relegated to the couch? At least officially. Ashley should bring this up in the morning.