Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Mister Mike - Chapter 16 – Part 2 of 2


The Domination of Mister Mike
By Karen Singer


Chapter 16 – Part 2 of 2

     Okay.  You want to know what bizarre is?  Let me tell you.  Bizarre is having to stand at the table while you eat, with your sex organ completely hard and on full display over top of the table, while you’re stroking that sex organ all too often with one hand, while trying to eat with your other hand, and occasionally raising a stupid baby bottle to your lips to try to drink something out of it.  That’s bizarre!  But that’s also the way they made me eat dinner.  The food I’m sure was good, but I don’t think I tasted any of it.  I can tell you for a fact that I felt quite a few drips from my now badly aching cock dripping on my legs.  If I dripped much more, I wasn’t sure there would be anything left to come out of me later when I did get a chance to cum.
     Doing the dishes after dinner was interesting.  Only because my…you know what…kept bumping against the counter while I tried to work.  It did help to keep it hard though.  And of course, once I had cleaned the dishes, that counter needed cleaning where I had “dripped” all down the side of it, as well as the floor where I had been standing to eat.  I was surprised at what a mess I had made in both places.
     My cock ached horribly, and after being kept hard for so long, it was becoming overly sensitive as well…which made it far more miserable for me.  Just touching it was becoming torturous.  But they weren’t giving me any choice, and they both kept making sure I stayed all too hard…and all too desperate. 
     And then Joanna finally put a stop to it all.  “Mike,” she said.  “I’ll have to leave to go home in a little while.”
     I noticed immediately that she hadn’t said one more word about punishing me.  “Do you need me to get your suitcase?” I asked with that damn pacifier still clenched between my teeth.
      “Not yet,” she told me with a sly grin on her face.  “Let me guess,” she said.  “You’re getting desperate for relief.”
      “Um…let’s just say I’m…very much looking forward to it,” I managed to reply without removing that damn plug in my mouth.
     She giggled.  “Then before I leave, you’re going to get your chance.”
     Wonderful words from heaven!
      “Since you like humping your bed so much, then you’re going to get the chance to hump your new bed now…before I leave.”
      “Um…okay,” I replied uncertainly, but already looking forward to it.  Actually, I couldn’t wait!  I was that desperate. 
      “I want to watch!” Ashley declared.
      “Of course, dear,” Joanna told her.  “I was sure you would.”
     I wasn’t crazy about that, but I was also so desperate by that time that it really didn’t matter that much to me.
     Joanna led the way back to my “new” bedroom, while Ashley clomped her way behind us.  Once in the room, Ashley leaned against the wall while Joanna helped me move the few things that were stuck on my bed off of it.  I was about to pull my usual three tissues to cum into, when Joanna stopped me.  “You won’t need those Mike,” she told me.  She walked over to that big box of diapers and pulled one out.  “You’ll be using this instead.”
     I wasn’t happy about that at all, but heck, if it would get me some relief, then I would go with it.  I had done it many times already while wearing a diaper.  The thick diaper made it far more difficult, but with enough time, I always seemed to manage it.  Besides, what choice did I have? 
      “Lay down on the bed,” she told me, “and spread that diaper out under you.” 
     That surprised me.  She was going to diaper me herself.  I spread the diaper out on the bed and laid down on top of it.  But then she totally surprised me.
      “Roll over Mike.  I want your backside up in the air.”
     Roll over?  Now what?  But of course, I did.  On my stomach now, my cock was in the exact position I really wanted it to be in – to get the relief I so desperately needed.  Not only that, but the diaper was spread out beneath me, ready and waiting to catch my sperm.  I was just itching to move my body some to start the process.
     Joanna came over next to me, and all of a sudden I felt an explosive pain on my rear end.  She had hit me!  She had spanked me.  “Ouch!” I complained around the pacifier in my mouth.
      “You used your safe words today, when I know perfectly well that you didn’t need to.  So now I have to come up with a way to punish you for that.  And I think that this is going to be a part of it.  Ashley, come over here.”
     I heard Ashley giggling as she hobbled her way over to the bed.
      “Ashley, can you sit on the bed and still manage to spank him?”
      “I’m sure I can,” Ashley agreed.
      “Then do so.  Mike,” she said.  “This is only going to be a part of your punishment, and perhaps just a small part.  But starting today, every night when you come home from work, before you put on your diaper or anything else that Ashley wants you to wear, you’re going to let her spank you, until she decides you’ve had enough.  And Ashley, there will be no more of this beating him with a belt.  I want his bottom nice and red, but no welts or bruises.  I want you to take a picture of his bottom before you start, and then another one afterwards, and then send them to me so I can make sure.  Understand?”
      “Sure Mamma.  No problem,” Ashley agreed readily. 
      “Then whenever you’re ready dear.  Let’s see if you can manage this with those casts.”
     Ashley maneuvered around into a better position, and then all of a sudden I felt her hand come down on my backside – hard.  And then she hit me again, and again.  But as bad as she was continually hitting me…and make no mistake about it, it hurt…my bigger problem was what was underneath me – pressed against that diaper.  With each swat to my naked backside, my body trembled and moved ever so slightly, which sent more pressure and a bit of movement to my still raging cock, which got stimulated a bit too much.  I was being seriously spanked, and it was not only making my backside sore, but it was sending stimulation to my sexual need.  If it wasn’t for the pain Ashley kept inflicting on me, I would have cum in one big rush.  But somehow, that pain was keeping things well under control, and the longer Ashley beat on me, the more my attention turned away from my needful cock and focused on how much my backside was hurting.
     Ashley kept at it for a very long time, and the longer she hit me, the more I was hurting.  Visions of what she had done to me the last time with that belt constantly swam through my head.  And I had signed up for this kind of treatment?  Not only was I getting seriously spanked, but the situation was nothing but humiliating.  I was being spanked, by a girl who was ten years younger than me, while I was laying on a diaper, and sucking on a pacifier.  Somehow, I felt more like a big baby than ever.
     When my beating was finally over with, the first thing Joanna did was to grab the baby powder she had bought in the grocery store and liberally coat my entire raw backside with it.
      “Roll over Mike,” she ordered, before using tons of it on my front side and my now mostly shrunken cock.  The smell of baby powder filled the air and I felt even more like a big baby.
      “Geez Mom,” Ashley said, somewhat surprised.  “Do you think you used enough?”
      “Only what I think he’ll need tonight,” Joanna replied as her hands once again worked the powder over my sore and overly sensitive penis.  And her hands kept working that smelly powder over me, massaging me, bringing me fully back to the point where I was ready to spurt my load in one humongous orgasm.  But it was at that very point, when her hands left me completely, and instead of giving me the release I so desperately craved, her hands instead pulled that super thick diaper up between my legs, covering me up and locking me under all that padding.  She started pulling and fastening the tapes tightly, but she left the top right tape completely open. 
      “Stand up Mike,” she told me as she stood back away from the bed.  “Hold that diaper up if you need to.”
     Questioningly, I stood up, wondering what silly demented game she was going to play with me now.  The diaper was plenty tight enough with all the other tapes fastened, but I grabbed the open ends and held onto it anyway.
      “Put your other hand down inside your diaper and play with yourself,” she ordered.  “But don’t you dare cum!  Just keep yourself nice and hard.”
      “Mom?” Ashley asked.  “What are you doing?”
      “You’ll see dear,” she replied with a smile.  “You think he’ll come in less than a minute?”
      “Huh!” Ashley grunted.  “Less than thirty seconds.  Maybe less than ten seconds.”
      “Well, I think he’ll last a little longer.  Probably a lot longer.”
      “No way!”
     But Joanna didn’t reply to that.  “Just make sure he stands there and keeps himself nice and hard…and that he doesn’t cum!  I’ll be back in a little bit.”  With that, she left the room.
      “Mom?” Ashley called after her.  “What are you doing?”
     No answer.  I wanted to know what she was doing as well.  I also had a feeling I was soon going to find out.  And I had a feeling that I probably wasn’t going to like it very much.  Or maybe I would…on some demented level that I seemed to have all too much of.
     I stood there holding the loose ends of my diaper in one hand, with my other hand down inside my diaper, playing with myself occasionally.  The powder felt…weird.  It smelled…embarrassing.  Like a baby.  I couldn’t believe how long Joanna was gone. 
     We seemed to wait forever, but finally she was back – with a roll of duct tape from my shop, and a big glass full of…ice!  My eyes went wide with shock…and fright. 
      “No!” I screamed at the sight of all that ice.
      “Yes!” she replied firmly as she came straight over to me and pulled my hand out from inside the diaper.  She dumped that big glass of ice straight down inside.
     My body first went rigid, and then my knees bent from the shock as the cold from the ice made its presence known.  My eyes nearly bulged out of my head and my hands went to the front of my diaper, which only pressed that ice more firmly against me.  I felt her grasping the loose ends of that diaper and firmly taping it together.  I backed away from her, my mind only focused on one thing, the shocking cold now trapped inside my diaper.  But I couldn’t go far as I came up against the side of the bed.
      “Stand up straight, Michael,” she told me as she grabbed the duct tape.  But the icy cold was quickly growing more intense inside my diaper and I was in such agony that I barely heard her.  “I said stand up straight!” she said far more firmly, and then she grabbed my arms and pulled them up over my head. 
     I stood straighter and tried to keep my arms up, but my knees were still trying to buckle under me.  Once again it’s amazing I didn’t fall to the ground in those five inch heels that were still locked onto my feet.  Before I knew it, she was wrapping that duct tape all around my diaper, several times, and pulling it awfully tight.  
      “There,” she said, sounding satisfied with what she had done.  “I think it will stay on now.”
     I caught a glimpse of Ashley standing and leaning up against the wall, her eyes were wide and her mouth hung totally open.  She couldn’t believe what her mother had done either.
      “Okay, Michael,” Joanna said.  “Up on the bed now.” 
     She pushed me towards the bed, and I went from standing to rolling over onto it onto my back.  My hands were pressed lightly to the front of my diaper, but there was no way my hands could give me any relief from all the ice now trapped inside of it. 
      “Turn the other way please,” Joanna instructed, “with your head down by the bottom of the bed so we can see you better.”  When I didn’t move, she said it again, but much more firmly.  I turned around so my head was toward them, but I was still on my back.  “Roll over on your stomach now,” Joanna ordered.
      “Please…no!” I cried around the pacifier in my mouth.
      “Do it!” she ordered sternly. 
     I rolled over, but it was with great effort.
      “Now start humping!”
     With great difficulty, I tried it.  I gave it one push, and stopped.  My penis was no longer swollen at all, and all I could feel against it was the cold hard ice – with lots of uncomfortable edges on that ice. 
      “Keep going Michael,” she told me.
     I tried it again, shoving my tortured penis around in the middle of all that ice.  It was…not fun!  It was…not stimulating at all.  What it was…was torturous! 
      “Keep going!” she said again when I stopped once more.  “Don’t you dare stop, until you’ve finished.
     I tried.  I really did.  I started slowly and gingerly grinding away, doing the best I could to hump my mattress – in that super thick diaper that didn’t allow me much feeling to begin with, and with all that ice now making matters totally impossible.  Over and over again I humped away, feeling my now tiny penis sliding around in the middle of all that ice.
     Joanna laughed.  “Look at him!  Once again making love to nothing more than a mattress.  Disgusting!  He doesn’t need a real woman at all.  He doesn’t need a real lover of any kind.  Nothing more than an inanimate object to get himself off.  Totally pathetic! 
      “Do you find your new mattress as sexy as your old one, Michael?  I guess not since it’s taking you so much longer.  But I’m sorry, Ashley has claimed your old mattress, and you’re just going to have to make do with this smaller one now.  But I suggest you hump your new bed as much as you can this week, because next week I think it’s time we started breaking you of this silly habit.  Absolutely pathetic.  Making love to nothing but an inanimate object.  Not even needing another live person.  Only wanting to take care of your own selfish needs and nothing else. 
      “Look at him Ashley,” she said.  “Have you ever seen anyone so pathetic in your life?  His penis is barely animate at the best of times, and he enjoys making love to inanimate things more than to someone living.  It’s totally pathetic!”
      “Oh, he’s definitely pathetic Momma,” Ashley agreed with a giggle.
     As I listened to the two of them talking, my frozen and now much hurting penis came semi back to life.  But only barely.  That cold ice was too uncomfortable for me to be able to do anything more…and that was despite Joanna’s humiliating words that were really turning me on all too much.  I tried and tried, grinding away over and over again inside all that ice, but as much as I really wanted to cum…as much as I really needed to cum, I just couldn’t do it.  Not in the middle of all that uncomfortable solid cold. 
     Then I heard Joanna say, “Well, I thought he wanted it pretty badly, but I guess he didn’t need it that much after all.  That’s enough Michael.  Stop!  If you haven’t managed anything by now, it’s not going to happen anytime soon.  So stop.”
     I stopped – and gratefully.  I was breathing hard, and not just from all the slow easy grinding I had been trying to do, that cold inside my diaper was intense.  Diapers as a rule are hot.  They trap your body heat inside.  Very often that’s another way that they can simply be all too uncomfortable.  But with all that ice in there, my diaper was all too cold.  Freezing!  And I couldn’t get away from it!  And so far, it didn’t feel like that ice was melting very fast at all.  Maybe that super thick diaper was insulating it somehow so that it couldn’t melt very fast.  I only knew I was stuck in a diaper full of ice – that I couldn’t get away from. 
      “Okay Michael,” Joanna said.  “Get my suitcase for me.  I’ve got to go.”
     I gladly got up from the bed, my hands once again lightly pressing the front of my diaper.  That ice was still there, and now I felt some of it sinking lower into the crotch of my diaper as well.  Super cold!  Super uncomfortable.  And impossible to deal with.  And Joanna had gone out of her way to wrap all that duct tape around my diaper to make sure I couldn’t get away from it.  It wasn’t fair!  But then who was I kidding.  My life wasn’t supposed to be fair.  At least not anymore. 
     Feeling nothing but defeated, not to mention uncomfortably cold, I got up and went in search of her suitcase.  I found it in the living room as I heard Ashley and her mother slowly coming back up the hallway.  “Ah, there you are Mike,” Joanna said.  Then she turned to her daughter.  “Now Ashley, I want you to make sure he humps the bed at least every single evening before he goes to sleep.  Let him have all the fun he can.”  She turned to me.  “And Mike, since Ashley seems to be determined to keep you in diapers as much as possible, I suggest you find a waterproof mattress cover as soon as possible for that bed.  It’s still brand new.  You don’t want to ruin it.  Maybe tonight you should protect it with some plastic or something until you can buy something better.”
     I nodded, but with that pacifier still stuck in my mouth I didn’t bother trying to say anything.
      “And one other thing,” Joanna added.  “I want you locked into those shoes every night when you go to bed.  Ashley, you’re going to have to release him every morning with plenty of time so he can take a shower and get cleaned up for work, but until I say otherwise, those shoes stay locked onto his feet.”
     Remembrances of miserable painful nights because of my shoes being locked on filled my mind.  I had no doubt that this was another part of her punishment for me.
     Joanna kissed her daughter.  “I’ll see you next week,” she told her.  A moment later, I followed her out into the garage with her suitcase.  I pressed the button to open the garage door.  I was worried about my neighbors seeing me again…but I wasn’t nearly as worried as before.  They all knew about me now.  There was no turning back so no hiding was really necessary.  I followed Joanna out through the open garage door to her car and stuck her suitcase into it. 
      “Mike,” she said to me.  “I think that this weekend we probably managed to shatter any of the worries that you may have had about your neighbors.  My guess is that it should probably make things easier for you in the long run.  Everyone around here knows about you now, so you don’t have to worry about hiding as much anymore.  Now the only thing we’ve got to tackle is your sudden reluctance to do more out in public.  And believe me, I’m very disappointed in you over that.  I’ll be putting a lot of thought into your punishment because of it.”
     Without a doubt, words I didn’t want to hear.  But my bigger concern just then was that I was standing outside in the freezing cold weather wearing nothing but five inch heels, a thin blouse, – and a diaper filled with ice.  I was freezing!  And before I knew it, my teeth started chattering.
     And then she blew my mind.  She came over to me and kissed me on the cheek.  I would have kissed her back, but that stupid pacifier stuck in my mouth pretty much prevented that.
      “Bye Mike,” she said.  “See you next week.”  Her grin turned sly again.  “I wonder how long that ice is going to last in your diaper” 
     With a final laugh, she got into her car, and I watched her drive away.