Friday, October 8, 2021

Too Old to be Young - Chapter 2 – Part 2 of 2

 

Too Old to be Young

By Karen Singer

 Chapter 2 – Part 2 of 2

 Blissfully alone, Jim had set up the second bedroom in his new house as an office, and was enjoying typing away at his computer.  He had moved in on Monday, and it was now Friday and since his one nosy neighbor had been there on Monday, he’d had no other visitors at all, with the minor exception of his golf cart being delivered on Tuesday morning.  But since then.  Nobody had knocked on his door at all.  He didn’t know if she had done it, but if Jackie next door really had told everyone about his…weirdness, then as far as he could see, his little resolution had worked.  They were all staying away – just the way he wanted it.

He had discovered that the golf cart was like a different kind of freedom.  He had enjoyed driving it all over the large senior citizens community.  But each time he came home, it was nice to realize that he was alone, and with each passing day and no other disturbances, he relaxed more and felt happier.  Consequently, he was already spending most of his time dressing in things he enjoyed wearing.  Things that anyone coming to his door would most likely find disturbing.

Today he was spending the entire day in panties, a bra, pantyhose, high heels, a white blouse, and a tight calf-length skirt.  He had a very cheap black wig on his head, and he had added a little bit of makeup to his face too, particularly lipstick.  He loved the taste of it.  He looked a sight, but he didn’t care.  It was his retirement, his house, his life, and he was enjoying it.  Unlike he had done a few times now, he had no plans at all to take the golf cart for a little spin.  He had decided to spend the entire day dressed just as he was, from the moment he got dressed that morning until he went to bed sometime tonight.  And maybe he’d do it again tomorrow. 

Feeling relaxed, confident, and happy, not to mention enjoying the feel of the clothes he was wearing, he sat at his computer, typing away.  He enjoyed writing short stories.  Some of them he submitted to magazines for publication.  Some he posted to internet writing forums, and more than a few special ones he kept on his computer for his own amusement.  He was working on just such a short story when he heard the one sound he didn’t expect to hear.  The one sounded he dreaded hearing.  Someone knocking on his door.  The fear ran straight through him.  Who was it?  What did they want?

He wondered if he stayed completely quiet if they would just go away.  The knocking came again.  Drat!  Go away!  He remembered his resolution.  His determination.  His strange idea that he wasn’t going to hide what he did from the neighbors.  It was his house, his life.  If they didn’t like it, then they could leave him alone – which was what he wanted.  Resolved!  He got up from his desk and headed for the door, determined that the way he was dressed would chase whoever it was away, and keep them away.  Taking a breath and forcing himself to be confident and forceful, he opened the door.

Jackie nearly fell over.  She wasn’t sure what she expected, but it wasn’t this.  “Uh…Hi Jim,” she said.  “Or is it Jane today?”

“What do you want?” Jim asked, trying to sound more confident than he felt.

“Uh…I just thought I’d come over and talk.  May I come in?”

Jim couldn’t believe it.  “You want to come in?”

“That was the general idea.  Unless you’d like to come over to my house for a little while.  Coffee’s already made.”

“I’ve got my own pot,” Jim told her.

“Then can I have a cup?”

Jim’s legs nearly gave out.  It was a moment before he backed up, letting her inside.  With neither of them saying a word about what he was wearing, Jim led the way to his kitchen.  He grabbed a mug and poured her some coffee.  Going back to his office, he grabbed his own big mug that had lipstick stains on the rim, and carried it back to the kitchen where he topped it off with fresh coffee.  The two of them sat down at his table.

Jackie looked around as she took a sip of coffee.  “Looks a lot better,” she noted.

“Thanks,” Jim replied, still not believing that she didn’t say one word about the way he was dressed.  “Was there something you wanted?” he asked.

“Mmm…  You could say that,” Jackie replied.

“What?”

“Your fantasies,” she said.

Jim nearly dropped his mug.  He stared at her, waiting.

“I wanted to know if you’d be interested in…exploring them further.  Maybe even…living them.”

His mouth fell open.  “You want…  I mean…  I what…  I mean…  What?”

Jackie watched his expression and broke out laughing. 

Jim breathed a sigh of relief.  “Whew!  You were kidding.”

“Not at all.”

Jim’s mouth fell open again.  “You’re what?”

“Not kidding.”

“You want to…”

“Not me, you!  I’m wondering if you’re interested in living some of those sick fantasies you have.”

“What fantasies?”

“The ones you told me about.”

He remembered discussing a few things with her, but he only remembered vaguely what he had told her.  Not wanting to go into embarrassing details, he asked, “What do you mean?”

“When we talked on Monday, you told me all about a few of your fantasies.  Particularly, you wanted to get stuck wearing those diapers whether you liked it or not, and the same thing with women’s shoes.  You wanted to have to wear them with no choice in the matter.  I’m simply asking if you’d like to explore those fantasies a little further.  By the way, with the outfit you’ve got on, are you wearing diapers under that skirt too?”

Jim was shocked.  “Uh…no,” he replied.

“Too bad.”

Jim was lost for words.  “This is…”  But he didn’t know what to say.

“A fun idea?” she asked.

“No.  It’s…”

“If they’re your fantasies, then I’m guessing it would have to be a fun idea.”

“But…  Are you saying that you….”

“What about me?”

“You would want to try to make me do those things?”

“Exactly.  That is your fantasy, isn’t it?”

“Uh…yeah.  I guess.”

“You guess?”

“Um…I guess.”

“Then are you interested?”

“I….”  He shook his head.  “It would be….”  But again, he couldn’t finish.”

“Yes or no?” she said.  “No and you can hide out here in your house and hope nobody comes to the door like I did, or yes, and you can see if living any of those ideas in your head are actually fun or not.”

He shook his head.  “I don’t….”

“I can see in your eyes that you’re tempted,” she said, enjoying pushing his buttons a bit more.

“Yes, I’m tempted.  But it’s too….”  He stared at her, then finally asked.  “What would it involve?”

Jackie was stunned.  Never in her wildest imagination had she thought…no…only in her wildest imagination had she ever thought he would go even this far.  But she and the girls had been playing with this idea for a few days now, so she carried on.  “There’s a few things that you’re going to have to agree to if we do this,” she told him.

“Like what?”

Jackie smiled slyly, then said, “Number one!  I need your phone number, and I’ll give you mine.  I need to be able to call you.  And I guess you need to call me too.  Besides, since we’re neighbors, it would be nice if we had each other’s phone numbers.”

“Yeah,” Jim agreed.  “That’s probably a good idea.”

“Second!” Jackie said.  “And this kind of goes along with exchanging phone numbers.  I’m going to need a key to your house.”

“My house?”

“I’ve already got a key to my own house,” Jackie told him.  “Of course, your house!  If you want me to be the one making sure you’re stuck in those stupid diapers, then I need to be able to come into your house anytime I want, when you least expect it.  Your house can’t be just your house anymore.  I’m going to have to be the one who has total say over what goes on in here from now on.  This is your fantasy, remember?  This is what it’s going to take.  Besides, we’re neighbors.  Beverly across the street has a key to my house in case of emergencies.  Someone around here should have a key to your house in case of an emergency too.  And it might as well be me.”

Hesitantly, Jim said, “Uh…Okay.”

“Okay,” Jackie said.  “Good!  Now we get a bit more serious.  The third thing!  You’re going to have to order more diapers.  A lot more!  This is your fantasy I’m trying to play with, so you’re going to have to commit to it too.”

“Jim nodded.  “I guess I can buy a couple more packages.”

“Not a couple of packages.  A lot!  And I’ve got to either see those packages, or at least see that they’ve been ordered and will be delivered soon.  It’s your fantasy I’m playing with.  So not only will you be expected to have those on hand when we start, but you’ll be responsible for making sure you’ve got a big stack of them around, all the time.  If we do this, you’re going to be living in those things…all the time!

It was a few moments before Jim could react.  “Okay,” he finally agreed.  “I’ll get some.”

“A lot!” Jackie emphasized again.

Jim nodded.  “Yeah.  Okay.”

“Good!  Now we start getting into the part where I get something out of this.”

“You?”

“Of course, me!  What did you think, I’d do this for nothing?”

“How much?” Jim asked.

“Much?”

“Money!  How much?”

“I’m not asking for money.  I don’t need your money.”

Jim was confused, but he made another obvious guess.  “Then sex?”

“Sex?  Are you kidding?  Do you think I’d want to have sex with someone like you?  Hell no!”

Jim was confused.  “Then what?”

“A couple of things.  First, our Bridge club meets at my house every Tuesday night.  And you’re going to be there, every Tuesday night.”

“I don’t play Bridge,” Jim told her.

“Not to play, dummy.  You’re not only going to be there every week, you’re going to be our entertainment.  Which means you’ll dress however I want, and you’ll do whatever I want.  In fact, you’ll do whatever any of us want you to.  Every single week!”

“Why?”

“Because I said so!”

“I’m not sure what you get out of that, but…”

“Entertainment!” Jackie told him. 

Jim thought about that.  She didn’t want money.  She didn’t even want sex.  “Just at your house, and just a few friends?” he asked.

“Yes.  Unless for some reason we have to go to someone else’s house.  It happens from time to time.  You’ll go there instead.”

“I guess I can do it then.”

“Good!” Jackie said.  “And finally…”

“Finally? You mean there’s more?”

“Yes.  One last thing.  The biggest thing of all for me.”

“You don’t want money.  You don’t want sex.  You want to parade me around to a few of your friend inside your house.  What more is there?”

Jackie smiled slyly.  “The most important part of all for me.  The thing I really get out of it.”

“What?”

“For every single week I manage to keep you in those diapers, I get to make your situation worse.”

“Worse?  How?”

“I don’t know.  I have no idea in the world.  The real reason I’m doing this is because I’m bored.  I’m old, and I’m bored…to death!  Your little predicament is the only thing that’s sparked any amount of interest in my brain in years!  So to keep from getting bored again, I’m going to need to find a way to keep it interesting, which means that every week I’m going to have to find some way to make your life more miserable.”

 

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---

 

Beverly had been “casually” watching out the window all afternoon.  She had seen Jackie go into his house.  Now she watched as she came out and went back into her own house.  She immediately picked up her phone and called.  “What did he say?” she asked anxiously.  “Did he go for it?”

“Of course not.”

 

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---

 

All Friday evening Jim couldn’t get Jackie’s strange visit off his mind.  That night, since the subject had come up, he wore one of his thick diapers to bed.  The fantasy played itself over and over again in his mind.  He didn’t sleep much, but each time he wet his diaper, the excitement of the fantasy nearly drove him insane.  Even having two orgasms during the night, he still found himself waking up wearing the diaper the next morning.  Usually, after his orgasm, he’d rip the diaper off and forget about it, but not this time. 

All day Saturday he wore a diaper under one of his dresses.  He just couldn’t get Jackie’s visit off his mind.  It was absurd!  She was totally delirious if she ever thought he was going to do that.  Every time he sat down to try to write something, thoughts of what she had said intruded too far and he wound up giving up.  He spent most of the day trying to watch TV instead, but over and over he realized he wasn’t even paying attention to what he was watching.  Between the feel of wearing and wetting his diapers all day, and the feel of wearing his dress and high heels, and the taste of the lipstick on his lips, he was way too distracted.  But it was mostly the thoughts of his neighbor offering to actually bring his fantasies to life that was keeping him on edge.  All day long that’s all his mind could picture, her sitting across from him and the strange weird conversation they had.

Sunday was more of the same.  Even after wearing another thick diaper to bed all night, even dressed again in more women’s clothes with a diaper under them, he could think of little else.  By Sunday afternoon he gave up.  He picked up his phone and dialed the phone number that Jackie had given him since she was his neighbor next door.

 

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---

 

Sunday afternoon, Beverly’s phone rang.  She saw it was Jackie when she picked it up.  “Hello?”

“Bev!” Jackie said.  “You’re never going to believe this.”

“What?”

“He bit!”

 

3 comments:

Bruce said...

Oh my is his life going to change! Thank you !

Anonymous said...

Now you're cookin', Karen. This is gonna be good. I can just feel it.

Anonymous said...

Karen,
Love it! Love it! Love it!
You are an amazing writer.

Alana