Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Too Old to be Young - Chapter 5 – Part 1 of 2

 

Too Old to be Young

By Karen Singer

 Chapter 5 – Part 1 of 2

 Jackie wasn’t expecting anyone to knock on her door.  When she answered it, she found both Lisa and Pam there.

“Hi,” Lisa said.  “We were both wondering how things were going with you and Jim, so instead of calling separately, we decided to jump in the golfcart and come over together.”

“Come on in,” Jackie told them with a smile. 

“Have you seen him yet today?” Pam asked.

“Of course.”

“Is he still in that diaper?”

“Not the one he left here in last night.  I went over and let him shower and change into a fresh one.  Actually, Beverly went over with me.  I’m pretty sure that his predicament hasn’t fully sunk in yet.  I have no doubt it’s going to take a few days for it to hit him completely.”

“So you had no trouble with him at all?” Lisa asked.

“Not with that.  Not a lick.  But while he was in the shower, Bev and I gathered up every pair of men’s shoes he had, and I brought them back here.  It sure took him long enough to figure out they were missing, but when he did, boy did he have a fit.”  She laughed.  “You should have seen him!  I loaded all his shoes up into my car and backed out of the driveway, and he came running across my lawn begging me not to get rid of them.”

“Did you?” Pam asked.

“Of course!  I donated them all to charity.  He’s got nothing but women’s shoes left to wear now, just like he wanted.”

“You didn’t even save one pair for emergencies?”

“What kind of emergencies?” Jackie replied.  “As far as I’m concerned, no matter what happens, I see no reason at all why he can’t face it in a decent pair of women’s shoes.”

Both Lisa and Pam laughed. 

“Um…ladies,” Jackie said.  “Just so you know, first thing this morning, I did go ahead and order something from the internet for him.”

“What?” Lisa asked.

“Well, I have no doubt that eventually he’s going to start balking, and balking hard at having to wear diapers all the time.  Which if you’ll remember, is just what he wanted.  So I spent some money on something to make him think twice about not doing as he’s told.”

“What did you buy?” Pam asked.

“Remember that little used device that someone was selling because it was too small and painful?  The one with all the spikes inside?”

“Oh God,” Pam replied.  “That thing looked nasty!  I could almost feel the pain just looking at it.”

“Yeah well, I decided it will be the perfect thing to use if he ever decides to give me any trouble, which I have no doubt is going to happen.  I’m hoping it will be here in the next few days.  Actually, I’m very surprised that Jim hasn’t outright tried to back out of everything already.  I’m amazed at that.”

“Me too,” Lisa told her.  “So you’re really going to make him…keep doing it?”

“That was the whole idea.  The whole point of it was to do it whether he liked it or not…up until the point where I lose interest.  And just so you know, Beverly has already called her nephew as well.  He should be here sometime today between noon and two.  I’m going to bring Jim over here for a few hours at lunchtime and keep him busy with a few things, including trying to shave what hair he’s got all over his body.  Want to help?”

“I thought you’d never ask,” Pam replied.

“Good.  Let me show you what else I was thinking of.” 

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---

 Jim tried writing, and wasn’t getting anywhere.  He tried reading, and found it too hard to concentrate on his book.  The situation he was in was still too new.  And it had suddenly gotten a whole lot more frightening when she had gotten rid of every pair of men’s shoes that he owned.  That was something he had never expected.  Now he couldn’t wait until the new pair he had ordered over the internet got here.

He needed to pee again.  He’d been holding back for a while, but what was the use?  He couldn’t get the darn bathing suit of hers off to use the toilet if he wanted to…which he did!  He stood up and let himself pee into the diaper.  As always, the warm pee rushing out and running down all around him added some excitement, and then it was over.  He felt around his pants.  No leaks.  Good. 

His musings were interrupted when his phone rang.  He noticed that it was Jackie calling.  “Hello?”

“Hi Jim?  Enjoying yourself?

“Not completely,” he replied.

Jackie chuckled.  “Have you had lunch yet?”

“No.  It’s still a bit early,” he replied.

“Well grab a fresh diaper and come on over.  I’ll let you change over here in a little while.”

Jim wasn’t sure if he had a choice in the matter or not, but if he wanted a fresh diaper, which he did, then he figured he had better do what she wanted.  “Okay,” he replied.  “I’ll be right there.”

“Oh Jim!” Jackie said quickly.  “I don’t know what you’re wearing, and I don’t care…other than your diaper and your shoes, but whatever it is, you better make sure you can bring your wallet with you too, or at least your credit card.”

“My credit card!”

“I’ll explain when you get here.  I have a feeling you’ll want to buy something to make your life easier.”

“Easier?”

“I’ll explain when you get here.”

Five minutes later, he was walking across her lawn, still wearing men’s pants and shirt, but he was again embarrassed by the breast bulges in his shirt because of her bathing suit he had on under his clothes.  The low-heeled pumps he was wearing were an embarrassment too.  He could do nothing at all about either of those situations.  He knocked on her door, hoping to get inside quickly.  He was shocked when the door was answered by Lisa, not Jackie.

“Hi Jim,” Lisa greeted him brightly.  She started chuckling as she let him inside.  “Somebody’s got a bra on under their shirt, and I’m not talking about me.”

“It’s just her stupid bathing suit,” Jim replied.  “I can’t get the thing off.”

Lisa laughed.

“Hi Jim,” Pam greeted him.

“Jim looked around but didn’t see Beverly.  “Are you all here?” he asked.

“Not Bev,” Jackie told him.  “She’s busy.”

“You said something about making my life easier?”

“Absolutely!” Jackie replied.  “Are you enjoying that bathing suit of mine?”

“No!” Jim replied.  “Yes, I’m enjoying the fact that I can’t get at my diaper underneath, and I’ve got no choice but to use it, but it’s way too tight and the shoulder straps hurt.”

“I thought so,” Jackie replied.  “But right now, it’s all we have.  I did find something else that you can buy though that we can use instead that I’m sure will be a whole lot more comfortable for you.”

“What?”

“Come over to my computer.” 

She led the way to her desk where her computer was setup and already set to the webpage she wanted him to buy from.  Jim recognized it as soon as he got a look at the screen.

“Onesies?”

“You got it.  Aren’t they cute?  I never knew such a thing existed in an adult size.  And the zippers in the back are lockable so we don’t have to worry about you.  The material looks nice and soft, and I have no doubt they’ll be a lot more comfortable than that bathing suit you’re wearing now.”

He said nothing.  He just stared at the screen.

“You’ve got two choices,” Jackie told him.  “Buy yourself a couple of those onesies, or we keep using that too tight bathing suit, and maybe a few others we have around here between us that may be even smaller than the one we’re using now.”

Jim looked up at her.

“Your choice,” Jackie said again.  “Comfort, or pain.”

Jim looked back at the screen and reached out to grab her mouse.

“It’s your choice, but I recommend getting at least two, and personally, I love the kiddie prints.  They’ll go so well with some of those new diapers we ordered for you.”

Ten minuets later, Jim had ordered two animal print onesies – lockable. 

“Don’t worry Jim,” Jackie said softly in his ear.  “I already ordered a package of locks for them…and anything else we may need them for too.”

Jim stared up at her in horror.

“Lunch?” Jackie asked brightly. 

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---

 Beverly was looking out her front window when she saw her nephew’s van pull into her driveway.  She hurried outside and was standing next to his van before he could get out.  “It’s the house right across the street.  On the corner,” she told him.  She hurried across the street to Jim’s house while her nephew backed his van out of her driveway and backed it into Jim’s driveway.

“Hi Aunt Beverly,” her nephew greeted her as he got out of the van and gave her a hug.”

“Thanks for doing this for us,” Bev told him.

“Why am I doing this again?”

“It’s for a…don’t ask.  Okay.  Just do it.  We’re having fun.”

“So this is for a joke?”

“Um…sort of, but no.”

“I don’t understand.”

“Can you just do it for us?”

He shrugged.  “I guess.”

“Right this way,” Beverly told him as she headed for Jim’s front door. 

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---

 

2 comments:

Bruce said...

great addition, the locking onesies will be interesting, I wonder how long before he is walking across the street in just that and the diaper. THank you

Anonymous said...

Omigod...the ONESIES?!?!?! The bottle and pacifier won't be far behind. Jim has no idea what these women have in store for him. And what the nephew cooks up at his house will really rock his world. Great job Karen. Thanks.