Sunday, December 28, 2008

Hooray!

I finally have a chance now to play – for an entire week! During my 10 hour drive home this morning, I stopped at a Wal-Mart along the way where I usually stop. I bought some diapering supplies for myself and took a good long look at all their women’s clothes, but mostly, I didn’t like any of them. And skirts – I didn’t see a single one in the store. So all I bought was enough diapers to see me easily through the entire week. I know most of you aren’t interested in the diapers but… to each his own. I love them.


When I left Wal-Mart, I drove across the highway to a deserted parking lot and pulled my pants and under pants down, then I diapered myself for the rest of the trip (about 4 hours). I really enjoyed wearing them for the rest of my journey home. It sure made things easier not having to worry about finding a bathroom. I think I was stopping about every hour or so before that.

After I got home, I went to Target and to Shoe Carnival. I bought myself a new skirt – blouse outfit and some black boots. But more on that tomorrow. Right now, I’m very sleep depraved. Oh, I’m also planning to be spending a lot of time with my hypnotic tapes this week – starting as soon as I post this.

I hope you all had a merry Christmas.

1 comment:

Pretty Sissy Dani said...

I look forward to recounts of your week-long adventure and pics of all your new outfits. I will live vicariously through you for another two weeks, until my kids all are back at school and I can get into a skirt and heels!