Sunday, December 7, 2008

Hoping For An Adventure

My mind and my body are going nuts! The desire to play a little bit is still growing in me. I am hopeful that within the next month or two I may get a few days to play a bit. I don’t really know if or when it might happen though, I’ll just have to wait and see – and hope.

If I do get to play a bit, I don’t know what I’ll do. Probably just take things as I can and do whatever I feel most comfortable doing. I know I’ll be back in diapers again because that has been growing on my mind more and more for the last couple of months. I’m also continuously thinking about the hypnotic recordings I have – I can’t wait to listen to them again. And heels… it would be so nice just to see them and hold them in my hands once again, let alone putting them on my feet.

So I remain hopeful that I may get to play again – if even for a few days. Even one day would be wonderful.

If you’ve been keeping up with the story, I have now finished posting Part 2. Chapter 26 begins Part 3. I wrote most of the chapters through chapter 25 at the rate of almost a chapter a day or maybe every other day. Since then, I’ve done less than a chapter a week so I’m now only a few chapters ahead of you.

Because I’ve slowed down on my writing and because the next few weeks of the Christmas season are going to be so busy for me, I may be slowing down on when the chapters get posted. So don’t worry if you expect a new chapter and it’s not up yet. I may be travelling, or I may have too much company, or a thousand other things getting in my way. But the story is continuing. I have to bring it to its inevitable end.

So smile and enjoy yourself in any way you can.

No comments: