Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Bet - Chapter 19 (Wednesday – week 3 Part 3 of 5)

The Bet
by Karen Singer

Chapter 19 (Wednesday – week 3 Part 3 of 5)

“You threw him out? Right then? I don’t believe it!” Gloria exclaimed.
Mel nodded. “I really did. I just couldn’t take him anymore. Why should I if I wasn’t getting any satisfaction from him at all?”
“Good for you girl! I’m actually proud of you. I think the jerk deserved it!”
Mel smiled, “He really did.”
Gloria took another sip from her coffee. “So things between you and Chad are back to normal now?”
Mel sighed. “I hope so. At least they seem to be so far.”
“Are you still coming tomorrow night for your session?”
Mel brightened a bit. “I can’t wait. I don’t think he can either.” Both women giggled a bit at that since Gloria had planted the hypnotic suggestion in Chad that he would really enjoy the sessions.
“Listen, Mel, you mentioned yesterday something about having trouble with him and his pacifier?”
“Yeah, he forgets about it way too often.”
Gloria giggled again. “I can just picture him with it! Listen, do you want me to plant a few suggestions, mild ones anyway, about it tomorrow night?”
Mel thought about that. “What do you mean?”
“Just little things to make him want it more, that’s all.”
Mel smiled at the idea. “Why not? Just not too much though. I really should be doing that training myself.”
Gloria smiled. “I’ll just plant something tiny then, that’s all, and if you keep pushing him with it then between the two of us I don’t think he’ll be leaving it behind much longer.”
“Sounds good to me,” Mel replied, but just then her cell phone rang. “Hello?”
“Hi Mel. It’s Cassie.”
“Hi Cassie. Oh, thanks for the pictures from last night. They were great!”
“You’re welcome. I’ve got a lot more I can show you later. I’ll make you some copies if you want.”
“I’d love that. Will you do that for me?”
“Sure, Mel. Gladly. Hey, I noticed that Sissy was finally wearing a blouse today. It’s about time. I’m surprised you didn’t have him wearing one earlier.”
“It was his idea today.”
“Oh. Well, he could have padded his bra a bit under it. He didn’t seem to want to talk about that when I mentioned it. He did say though that someone else at work had told him the same thing.”
“Really? But he wouldn’t say anymore?”
“No. He didn’t want to talk. I just wanted to mention that the blouse and the rest of his makeup were a big improvement, that’s all.”
“Thanks Cassie. Wait a minute. What do you mean the rest of his makeup?”
“Well, I mean adding some color to his face. You know, like the lipstick and blush he was wearing. He didn’t look so pasty like he usually does.”
“That’s strange. He wasn’t wearing any lipstick when he left this morning.”
“Well he sure was when he met with me.”
“Thanks Cassie. I really appreciate it.”
“Oh! Mel! Wait a minute.”
“What is it?”
“Listen, I played with his backside again. He’s really loving it. And this time, no matter what I did to him, he didn’t get hard at all. I just thought you’d like to know.”
“Yeah, Cassie. That’s just what I wanted to know. That’s incredible. Thanks.”
“Mel, I think you should spend a little time with him on his backend, if you know what I mean. Maybe try sticking something up inside of him and pushing it in and out to see how he reacts. If you don’t have anything you can use, ask me, I’ve got a few things you can borrow. I just wanted you to know, you should try it.”
Mel thought for a moment. Cassie was really pushing this, so there must be something to it. She was going to have to explore it further for sure. And she hated to admit it, but she did have one thing she could use on him. “Thanks, Cassie. I was planning on spending some time on him tonight. I’ll explore it further then.”
“Good. Let me know, Mel.”

Chad was concentrating on his work really well after he got back to his desk, but a little while later that concentration was interrupted by the first signs that he was going to have to mess himself again. He thought back to his diaper change with Cassie. Had she put another suppository up inside of him? He didn’t really remember her doing it. He thought about it some more. That last time she had pulled her finger out and then stuck it back up inside of him again. That must have been it!
There was no denying the suppository so he didn’t even try. He hated having to spend the rest of the afternoon sitting in such a mess. He made a mental note to ask Mel it there was some way at all that he could alter the routine so it wouldn’t be so bad.

It was late afternoon, not long till work would be over, when Chad’s cell phone rang. “Hello?” he said into the phone.
“Hi Sissy,” Mel’s voice came over the line.
“Hi,” he replied.
“Oh Sissy, can’t you address me properly?”
He lowered his voice to almost a whisper. “Someone might hear me!”
“I don’t care. That’s not my problem.”
“Well it could be a problem for me!”
“Not in any way that I can see. In fact it’s going to be a bigger problem for you if you don’t!”
He was totally exasperated. “Hello Mistress,” he said just barely above a whisper, praying that nobody else would hear.
Mel giggled a bit. “That’s much better. See, no problem at all.”
He only hoped she was right.
“What can I do for you,” he asked more politely.
“Tonight, when you get home, change your diapers, but don’t put your uniform on. Just have it ready and bring it with you to my apartment. Then start dinner for me. Something nice. Ok?”
Her instructions were easy. He breathed a sigh of relief. “No problem. I’ll be glad to,” he replied.
“Good. See you later then.”

Robin stared over the top of the cubicle wall. She had heard Chad’s cell phone ring and she had heard him answer, but then his voice had dropped to such a whisper that she couldn’t hear him clearly anymore. She wasn’t at all sure, but she thought she had heard him say “Hello Mistress.” She just wasn’t at all sure she had heard it right. Couldn’t be! She was sure she had heard it wrong. But there was a tiny seed planted in her mind.

Chad hurried straight home after work and undressed. He jumped into the shower because it was the best way to get cleaned up. Then he got dressed again in mostly the same thing he had been wearing all day. The fresh diapers really felt good to him. It was such a relief to get out of the messy ones he had been wearing all afternoon. He really hated Mel’s suppositories – no matter who she had sticking them up inside of him or how much pleasure he had gotten in the process.
The only difference when he got dressed this time though, was that he took the time to pad his girdle out so that his blouse would look better. When he checked his reflection in the mirror afterwards, he realized that Robin had been right. The blouse did look better, and he supposed, overall, so did he. He reshined his low-heeled shoes and slipped into a pair with higher heels, grabbed his maid’s dress, and went over to Mel’s apartment. Fortunately, she wasn’t back from work yet.
He got started right away getting her dinner ready. There was this recipe he had been curious about that called for a lot of spices. Tonight would be the perfect time to try it.
Mel breezed in a little while later to the smell of pungent spices filling her apartment. “Mmm, smells good,” she said as she saw Sissy coming out of the kitchen to greet her.
“Hi, Mistress,” Sissy said dropping a quick curtsey.
“Hello, Sissy,” Mel replied with a smile in return.
Chad pointed back towards the kitchen. “I’ve really got to watch this stuff,” he said quickly.
“Go!” Mel ordered good-naturedly, then followed him towards the kitchen.
There was a cloud of steam rising from a large skillet on her stove and Sissy was busy stirring the contents with a wooden spoon. She took the time to look him over closely from across the room. “You look good today, Sissy. Real good.”
Chad tried to drop a quick curtsey and said a quick “Thank you,” before he went back to stirring their dinner intently. There was a knock on the door. Chad’s face went to a look of total worry as he held the wooden spoon up in the air.
Mel realized his plight, or more likely both of his plights. He was not only worried about answering the door, he had to keep working at their dinner and couldn’t stop just yet. “Don’t worry, I’ll get it,” she offered. Mel opened her front door and found both Cassie and Sandy there, carrying the highchair between them. “Hi girls,” Mel said.
“Hi, Mel,” Cassie replied. “We brought this over for you. We thought you might like to use it tonight.”
“Mel smiled broadly. “Would I ever!”
Cassie and Sandy were both laughing as they brought it inside. “Where do you want it?” Sandy asked.
“In the kitchen, beside the table,” Mel replied.
Sandy and Cassie continued on into the kitchen with the highchair. “Hi Sissy,” Cassie called out as she entered. “Smells good in here.”
“It does,” Sandy agreed. “Real good.”
Chad was about to say thank you to the two women till he saw what they had just brought in with them. All he could do then was to stare with disbelief at the object they were arranging near the table. Sandy saw him staring. “What? You didn’t think it was staying at our place, did you?”
Chad shook his head and went back to stirring the skillet. He would have much rather the all too humiliating chair stay as far away from him as possible. He stuck the spoon into the skillet and carefully tasted it. He closed his eyes. For non-fattening diet cooking, some dishes could be really good. He turned the stove off and grabbed two plates from the cupboard.
Mel watched him the whole time. Then she turned to her guests. “Would you like to stay for dinner?” she asked.
Cassie replied first. “I don’t know about Sandy, but it smells really interesting. I’d love to.”
“Definitely count me in too,” Sandy agreed.
“Three plates please, Sissy.” Mel ordered.
Chad looked at her with a very worried expression on his face. “Mistress, I don’t know if there’s enough for everybody. I wasn’t planning on company.”
Mel walked over and looked at the contents of the skillet. “Just divide it all out onto three plates. I’m sure we’ll be able to make do.”
Chad wanted to protest and ask what about his dinner, but Mel was staring at him as if to dare him to mention anything.
“Yes, Mistress,” he replied as he dropped a quick curtsey. A short while later, he was standing, stuffed into his corner, while all three women were laughing and enjoying themselves over the dinner he had prepared. He tried to listen to what they were saying, but mostly, it was useless. He was too far away. He hated standing in the corner like this, it was so demeaning. But he was becoming all to used to it now.
“Sissy, keep your feet still!” Mel’s voice lashed out at him.

Mel laughed with her guests. The dinner was really good. There could have been a bit more of it for each of them, but nobody mentioned it. And when Mel’s voice lashed out at Sissy to keep his feet still, they all laughed again.
“That reminds me,” Mel said. “I sort of got this strange idea for Sissy last night, but it needs a bit of help. I thought that you guys might be able to help me with it.”
“Well, for heaven’s sake, don’t keep us in suspense!” Sandy declared.
Mel dropped her voice to make sure that Chad couldn’t hear. “Last night, we were in the bar waiting for our table to get ready. I was sitting on a bar stool with my heel resting over one of the rungs, but when I got up, my heel was a bit higher than I’m used to wearing and it got caught over the rung. But it got me to thinking. When I had my heels resting on that rung, they were really hard to move. So I was thinking that maybe if I had something like that built for him to stand on, you know, where his heels would be resting on some kind of bar while he was standing there, then maybe it would be a lot more difficult for him to move his feet. What do you think?”
Cassie laughed. But Sandy had a thoughtful look on her face. “I wonder if that would really work,” she mused. “It certainly has possibilities. Of course we’d have to know how high to make the bar… and how wide… and how far from the wall… and”
“Stop!” Cassie cried. She looked back and forth between Mel and Sandy. “Are you really serious about this?”
“Sure,” Mel replied. “Why not?”
“Because once Sandy gets started on it, she won’t quit till it’s done!”
Sandy and Cassie both laughed, while Mel only slightly chuckled. Obviously there was some kind of inside joke about it between the two women.
“Ok,” Sandy said thoughtfully, “If he’s going to be standing on it in heels, then I guess his toes will have to be on the floor, but his heels will have to be raised off the floor. So how high do we make it?”

Chad stood silently in his corner, doing his best to move as little as possible, which was none too easy. The women were taking an eternity to finish eating, or more likely they were just talking now. He wondered what they were talking about. The highlight of his time in the corner was when he realized that he had to pee, and concentrating on the feeling as he let it out was pure heaven. Almost like sex. Unfortunately, it was over with all too soon.
He was startled when he suddenly realized that all three women were now standing behind him. He was careful to stand extra still. He heard them talking about his shoes and how closely he was scrunched into the wall. At one point, one of them, he thought it was Sandy, had bent down to examine his feet much closer. He was being really careful not to move his feet because that was the number one thing that Mel always yelled at him about.
It was with a huge relief when he heard Mel say, “Ok, Sissy. You can go clean up the kitchen now.”
He gratefully pulled himself out of the corner and shook himself a bit to get his blood flowing again. The three women were all standing behind him watching him… especially Mel. “Thank you, Mistress,” he said dropping a quick curtsey. He made a quick bee-line for the kitchen while Sandy and Cassie started laughing.
Hey Mel,” Cassie said. I’ve got some pictures for you if you want. We can download them straight to your computer.”
“Great!” Mel replied enthusiastically. “I can’t wait to see them.”
“I’ve got them at home,” Cassie replied. “I’ll get them real quick.”
Before Cassie could get out the door, Sandy yelled, “Wait!” She turned to Mel and whispered something. Mel smiled and nodded her head. “I’m coming with you!” Sandy declared.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The layers of erotic tension just keep increasing!!! Can't stop thinking about this story!!!