Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The Bet - Uploaded

Hi All,

I just wanted to tell you that I’ve finally finished editing The Bet and now the first three chapters of it have been uploaded to Fictionmania (http://www.fictionmania.tv/) for anyone who is interested.  I’ll continue to post the individual entire chapters there about twice a week.  That’s my plan anyway.

In the meantime, since we’re almost to the end of it, I’ve already started working on a little post titled “About The Bet.”  I have received a few questions about the writing of it and I’d like to invite you to ask me any questions about it that you like.  I’ll try to answer them in that post. 

Stay happy everyone and have a little fun… for me as well as yourself,
Karen

1 comment:

sarah penguin said...

*hugs and waves* stay silly and soggy! :)