Friday, September 21, 2018

Mister Mike - Chapter 41 – Part 1 of 3


The Domination of Mister Mike
By Karen Singer


Chapter 41 – Part 1 of 3

     Unbelievable!  Not only unbelievable, but bizarre!  It was the only way I could think about it.  It was the middle of the night.  I had no doubt at all that Joanna was sleeping peacefully across the hall.  Ashley and I had barely slept a wink!  Between all the times I had to pee, which went into her diaper, and all the times she had to pee, which went into my diaper, I had been awake most of the night, and I know for a fact that Ashley was too.  But that wasn’t the bizarre part!  Not by a long shot!  Ashley had rolled over directly on top of me, and was now trying to hump my big fat diaper!  That was the bizarre part!  While her mother was sleeping right across the hall, Ashley was trying to get her jollies by humping me. 
     I could have screamed!  Screaming wouldn’t do me much good though with that big pacifier gag tied into my mouth.  Ugh!  And worse, I certainly couldn’t get anything out of it, because Joanna, in her infinite wisdom, had not deemed it necessary to remove my chastity device.  So while Ashley was trying vainly to get some kind of satisfaction from above, I was certainly denied any chance of even a taste of happiness as I laid there below her.  Frustration!  But I can certainly tell you that Ashley was giving it a real good go.  I can also tell you that she didn’t seem to be getting anywhere.  Those diapers we were wearing were simply way too thick. 
     She finally pounded her fists against my shoulders in frustration and rolled off me.  Whew!  A little while later, I was just falling asleep again when I felt that warm wetness flooding my diaper.  Yeah, it was going to be a long night.  A long and impossible night.  I drifted off to sleep, until I woke up needing to pee.  Trust me, I had no reason in the world to hold back.  Once again Ashley showed her appreciation by hitting me.  Sleep tight Ashley.

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---

     Misery.  Total misery.  I barely even noticed anymore when Ashley peed into my diaper.  I was simply too tired to care.  But in truth, she seemed to be peeing a lot more often, but in much smaller amounts.  Sometimes I barely noticed she was doing it.  At least she was no longer hitting me every time I peed into her diaper.  The worst part though had been a few hours ago when I suddenly couldn’t hold back from messing into my diaper again.  And I can tell you that it all came out in a rather nasty soupy mess.  I did my best to ignore that too.  Just like the rest of my situation, there wasn’t anything I could do about it. 
      “Good morning babies,” Joanna’s way too cheerful voice rang. 
     Ugh!  Please let me sleep another century or two.  Please just let me sleep – period!  No luck.
     Joanna came over to our little mattress on the floor.  She leaned over and kissed my cheek.  Then she leaned across me and kissed Ashley’s cheek.  She backed up a bit, then shook Ashley.  “Ashley!  Wake up!”
      “Uhhh?”
     It was only then that I realized that Ashley had still been sleeping.  Joanna leaned over me again and kissed her cheek.  “Good morning Ash,” Joanna said as she stood up. 
      “Uhhhh!” Ashley mumbled, then she wrapped an arm over my body again and cuddled into me, her head buried into my side like she wanted to go back to sleep.  Unfortunately, Joanna had other ideas.
     Joanna moved down to the foot of our mattress and pulled my onesie up and out of the way.  Then she started removing my diaper.  “Oh my!” she exclaimed softly as she noticed the mess there.  “I was afraid this would happen after all that soap you ate yesterday.”  She used my overly saturated diaper to wipe my back end off.
     After me, it was Ashley’s turn.  Ashley groaned as her mother forced her to lay on her back and began removing her diaper.  “You too?” Joanna exclaimed once she had her diaper open.  I guess Ashley had the same problem I did.  But then Joanna did treat us alike all day yesterday, including the punishments that weren’t deserved as well.  “Shower time,” Joanna finally declared once Ashley was wiped off as well.
     Ashley groaned again.  I could only agree.  It was a moment or two before I could find the strength to even try to sit up.  And since I was trying to sit up, Ashley was more or less forced to go along with it.  Once we were on our feet, Joanna pulled those cupcake onesies off of us, leaving us both totally naked, except for the rope tether tied between us, and of course the tubes that went up inside both of us that became part of that tether.  Joanna pulled the pink bows out of Ashley’s hair, then thankfully, she removed the two pink bows from my hair.  Unbelievably, she even removed our tied in oversized pacifiers.  We were sent into the shower with orders to not touch the tubes, but to wash ourselves as best we could, including our hair this time. 
     The shower felt good.  Relaxing.  It would have been far better though if I…we…had been allowed to just stand there and sleep under the nice warm water.  In fact, since Ashley was just standing there with her eyes closed and not moving, I wondered if she really might be asleep.  At Joanna’s prompting to get moving, I started trying to wash her and me.  “I hate you,” she mumbled, still with her eyes closed, and still not moving.  I nearly laughed.  It was a few minutes into my washing job on both of us before she came awake enough to help even a little. 
     A little while later, we stepped out of the shower.  Joanna herself started drying us off…Ashley first of course.  Ashley just stood there with her eyes closed like she was still asleep.
     Joanna was finally working her way down my legs when she suddenly screamed.  “Ashley!  What are you doing?”
     Huh?  I looked down.  Joanna was backing away from us and her arm was all wet.
      “You just peed all over me!” Joanna yelled.  At least she blamed Ashley and not me.
     Ashley merely blinked a few times as if she couldn’t believe it.  But she made no other sound, not even an apology.  Not that I’d ever expect to hear any kind of apology out of her.
     As soon as I had shaved and we brushed our teeth, Joanna stuck the small “normal” baby sized pacifiers in our mouths.  Oh well, at least my mouth had been empty for a little while.  I was so tired of something being stuck in it.  I can tell you for a fact that I certainly wasn’t “sucking” on anything.  Drooling…now that was a different subject.
     With barely toweled off wet hair, we were led back out to the bedroom where Joanna had us lay down while she diapered us.  I could have just stayed there and slept for the rest of the day.  No luck there either.  Joanna had us stand up, then she spent a long time brushing out our hair.  Well, Ashley’s hair more than mine.  I didn’t have nearly as much hair as she had.  Two pigtails for each of us again.  And of course, the pink bows got put back for each of us.  Wonderful.  As if I cared anymore. 
     Joanna slipped the cupcake onesies over us again, then had us sit on the mattress while she stuck the frilly socks on our feet and locked those same silly shoes with the big pink bows back on us again. 
      “Okay kids,” Joanna said.  “Out to the table.  Breakfast time.”
      “Mmm!” I groaned softly.  I didn’t hear any sound out of Ashley, but I felt a tiny bit of pee leaking into my nice fresh diaper.  But only a tiny bit.  Of course, she had just peed all over her mother a little while ago. 
     The two of us sat at the table while Joanna cooked up a batch of baby cereal breakfast again.  Ashley didn’t watch.  She leaned her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes.  Her body almost totally limp.  I was more interested in watching to see what drug Joanna was going to spike our breakfast with this time.  Oddly, I didn’t notice her put anything “extra” in it.  But I was so tired that I knew that didn’t mean she didn’t do something to it. 
     Two bowls of something called cereal, but that tasted horrible.  Two miniscule baby spoons to eat it with.  Ashley roused herself enough to start eating.  Tiny spoonful after tiny spoonful.  I was hungry.  Ash and I had eaten very little yesterday.  Even though this stuff tasted lousy, it was still something I could put into my stomach – and damn the consequences of what it did to me later.  It took us so long to eat with those tiny spoons, that Joanna had plenty of time to fry herself and egg, fix toast, and eat it all right in front of us.  She was cleaning up the kitchen afterwards by the time we both finished.
     Ash and I were taken into the living room to spend some more “quality” time on that blanket.  The blanket that Joanna had said yesterday that we’d be spending most of the day on.  That part I was happy about.  In fact, the moment we reached the blanket I had thoughts of going back to sleep.  Before we could get ourselves down though, I felt another small bit of pee leaking into my diaper from Ashley.  What the heck was she up to now?  We laid down together, and Joanna showed up all too soon with two baby bottles.  More baby formula to drink.  Oh goody.  And I had no doubt that Joanna had indeed doctored it with more of those pills to make us keep peeing…as if Ashley needed anything more. 
     We laid on our backs and drank our bottles, then tossed them off to the side, and promptly fell asleep.  We were woken up all too soon however when Joanna hovered over us and stuck those small pacifiers back into our mouths.  Did Ashley even wake up when Joanna shoved one in her mouth?  I’m sure she did, but she never opened her eyes or moved.  As soon as Joanna left though, she did roll over onto her side again and cuddle up into me. 
     With my bottle and breakfast done, I went ahead and peed into Ashley’s diaper.  “I hate you,” she mumbled softly around the pacifier in her mouth.  Her breathing slowed, and I had no doubt she fell soundly asleep.  It seemed like a great idea to me.  I closed my eyes again.  Sleep!

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---

      “Okay kids, time to get up!” Joanna’s all too loud voice came.  “Ashley!  Michelle!  Wake up, and get up!”
     Huh?  What the heck was going on?
     I looked up to see that Joanna had changed her blouse and was now wearing her coat.  That didn’t bode well. 
      “Get up you two!” Joanna said.  “You can sleep in the car if you want.”
     The car?  That really didn’t sound good.  What happened to spending the day on our blanket?  Ashley and I stumbled to our feet.  I know my brain was still fogged by sleep…or the lack thereof…or both.  Somehow, Ashley’s hand automatically found mine.  Joanna changed our tiny pacifiers for those big ones that she just had to tie behind our heads again.  Ugh!  And we were forced to march…I mean walk…outside and get into her car. 
     I immediately noticed those two pink balloons were in the backseat, but were anchored down to the floor by the big diaper bag so they wouldn’t be in the way while Joanna was driving.  Joanna got into the front seat, and we left.  Where were we going?  I didn’t have a clue. 
      “You can sleep if you want,” Joanna told us.  “It’s going to be a while.”
     Sleep?  I was more worried about where we were going.  But after watching her drive through town for a while, I felt Ashley’s head sink down onto my shoulder, and I laid my head on top of her head.  Sleep did indeed catch up to me, but not before I again felt a tiny bit of pee leaking from Ashley into my diaper.  What the heck?  I tossed it off and ignored it. At least it was only a little bit and not the usual flood I got from her.
     Yes, it is entirely possible to fall asleep like that.  And sleep soundly.  I think.  Not that I actually got the chance to sleep soundly.  I woke up once when I felt Ashley again releasing a tiny bit of pee into my diaper.  What was that girl doing?  She still looked sound asleep.  I retaliated a while later by peeing into her diaper.  She moved around, semi waking up, then dug her nails briefly into my arm…ouch…before going back to sleep again.  I noticed at that time that Joanna was now on the interstate.  Where the heck were we going?  I worried about that as I fell asleep again.
     Six more times I was slightly stirred from my sleep by Ashley letting a bit of pee into my diaper.  Twice I retaliated by peeing again into hers.  Yeah.  That “formula” that Joanna was forcing on us was really doing a number on both of us. 
     Ashley finally stirred, waking me as she picked her head up.  I looked around.  Where the heck were we?  We weren’t on the interstate anymore.  A minute later, Ashley started going berserk.  “Mmmm!” she moaned loudly around that all too big pacifier tied into her mouth.  “Mmmm!  Mmmm!” she seemed to scream in total distress.  She started kicking the back of the seat in front of her.  “Mmmm!”
      “Settle down Ashley!” Joanna yelled.  “We’re almost there and there’s nothing you can do about it!”
     Almost there?  Where?
      “Mmmm!” Ashley screamed again, and I mean screamed!  Her hand holding mine was trying desperately to crush my hand, and she wasn’t easing up on that grip at all.  “Mmmm!” she said again and began rocking back and forth.  Total rage!  What was up with her…and more importantly, where the heck were we? 
     Before long, I started to see houses pass by out the window.  Lots of houses, and I got a tiny bit of a suspicion as to where Joanna was taking us.  The question was, why?
      “Mmmmmmmmmm!” Ashely screamed in total rage as Joanna finally pulled the car into the driveway of one of the houses.
      “We’re here,” she announced.
      “Mmmmmmmm!”  Yeah.  Ashely certainly wasn’t happy in the least. 
     I was guessing we were sitting out in front of Joanna’s house.  The one place that Ashly had been very determined to never go again.  From where I sat, the house looked very nice.  Not fancy, but nice.  All the houses I could see looked nice.  What was Ashly’s problem with it?  Although in truth, I knew the answer to that one.  It had nothing at all to do with the house.  The problem was with her mother.
      “You two wait here,” Joanna told us.  I’ll be back for you in a few minutes. 
     We sat there and watched as Joanna got out of the car, then came around and opened the back door on the other side and pulled out that big diaper bag and the balloons.  She carried them to the front door of the house, let herself in and disappeared.  At least Ashley wasn’t trying to scream anymore, but her hand was still holding mine more than a bit too firmly.  She wasn’t happy to be here at all, and I’m not too sure how I felt about it either. 
     Joanna came back outside, but instead of opening the door for us to get out, she went to the trunk instead.  Once the trunk was closed, I saw her dragging her suitcase toward the house.  She disappeared inside and this time she seemed to be gone longer.  She finally came out again and opened the door next to Ashley.  “Okay kids, we’re here.”
     As if we hadn’t noticed.
      “Out!” she ordered when Ashley didn’t move.
     Still Ashley didn’t move.  “Do you like eating soap that much?” Joanna asked.
      “Mmmm!” Ashley grunted angrily.  But at least she started getting out…which of course meant that I had to go at the same time.  Once out of the car, I looked around.  At least I didn’t see any neighbors.  Joanna led us in through the front door.  The living room appeared to be…nice.  There were a lot more things in it than mine, but then, I never bothered to collect that much stuff.  I was sure that Joanna had lived there for a very long time.  There was a TV in one corner, a fireplace along one wall, and on another wall…a blanket laid out on the floor.  Or was it several blankets, because they looked thick. 
      “Okay kids,” Joanna said.  “Since I don’t have a playpen either, I’ve set up a blanket for you.  Now get yourselves onto it and stay there.”
      “Mmmmm!” Ashley complained angrily.  I kind of felt the same way. 
      “Go!” Joanna ordered.  “And stop complaining.  It’s not going to do you any good, and if you keep it up, you know I’ve got that soap handy to use at any time.”
      “Mmmm!” Ashley complained again, but not as loudly.  She headed for the blanket and I of course had no choice but to follow.  I was right, the thickness under us was more than just one blanket.  Nice and thick…and soft.  Far more comfortable than just one blanket.  We knelt down on it and a few minutes later, Joanna delivered all of our toys that we had “not” wanted so badly – the tea set, the stacking shapes, the dolls, and of course, she set the balloons bobbing on the ceiling above us.  How could we ever want for more?
     The only question was, we had all that at my house.  Why the heck did Joanna deem it necessary to drive us all the way here?  It made no sense!
     Joanna turned her TV on and set the channel to our “favorite” little kids TV channel.  Oh joy!  Ashley and I immediately turned our attention to it, then away from it.  Ashley laid down, and I followed.  Yeah, another nap, this time laying down, wouldn’t hurt at all.  Thirty seconds later, I felt my diaper filling with Ashley’s pee.  It was the most she had peed at one time all morning.  I of course, thanked her by peeing back into her diaper.  She thanked me by hitting me again. 
     I was just closing my eyes when I heard Joanna talking to someone on the telephone.  I heard her say, “Yes, I’ve got them right here.”  I didn’t want to think about the implications of that sentence.  It could only mean one thing – something very bad!  And I’d swear, I heard Joanna say the same thing, several other times.  Had she phoned someone else?  I was very fearful that we were about to get visitors.  At least they’d be people I didn’t know.  As for Ashley not knowing them, that might be a different story.
     With nothing better to do…Ash and I had both seen that cartoon on TV already…I closed my eyes again and tried to go to sleep, while knowing that Joanna was about to bring the world into her house, instead of doing like the had done the day before and taken us out into that world.

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---

2 comments:

sarah penguin said...

:)

Chicago Karen said...

Interesting develop…OMG!! Is it…a big sissy baby’s mother? Coming to see her son and his beloved? Why would she go to all that trouble of bringing them all that way?