Wednesday, September 26, 2018

My Mind Is Blank


My mind is blank.  Tired too.  And so I need your help.

Although none of you realize it yet, you’re almost at the very end of Mister Mike.  There’s just a few chapters to go.

And so, once I finish one story, I always start another one.  The problem though, is that I have no idea what to write.  And so I need your help.  The other problem, is that I’m getting really tired of trying to crank out these stories and keep to my twice a week posting schedule.  But we’ll leave that problem alone for now and just go with me continuing to write and post like I have been.

What kind of story would you like to see here next?  I need some kind of inspiration, or at least some element to build an idea around.  Send me a story idea or even just a small situation I can hang onto.  Maybe just a small possible scene for somewhere in the story.  Or you can even send me just a possible title that I might be able to figure something out from. 

Please!  Let me know! 

Also, what elements do you want me to write about?  What elements do you want the story to include?  Diapers, no diapers.  Transgender, not transgendered.  Bondage, no bondage.  Humiliation, no humiliation.  Other interests?  What? 

Please let me know!!!  I need a direction!

So anyway.  In other news.  I’ve decided to not wait until November to publish my next book, Satan’s Daughter.  Hopefully, I’ll have it available on Kindle sometime in October.  So look for it.  It’s worth the wait!

Be happy everyone.  Look in the mirror and smile at yourself, even if you don’t feel like smiling!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

can you share your mail id?

Kenneth said...

Personally i lean heavyily to stories like "The Bet" .. what i could maybe see happening in a future story is things like cultural change coming into the picture.. coming from a high place in society and choosing (with help! :P ) to step down into a new place in life and finding happyness in it.

Anonymous said...

I would like to read about a person who is becoming more and more like a dog.

Anonymous said...

I. Enjoy your hypnosis and person forced to be a dog.

john q said...

Diapers and humiliation please! The bet and this story are amazing!