Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Mister Mike - Chapter 41 – Part 2 of 3


The Domination of Mister Mike
By Karen Singer


Chapter 41 – Part 2 of 3

     I got woken up by the feel of Joanna removing my diaper.  Oh good!  I turned my head and noticed Ashley was already awake.  I had slept through her getting her diaper changed?  Excellent!  Two minutes later, I had a nice fresh diaper hugging my body…and Ashley again peed into it the moment Joanna turned her back.  This time I was tempted to hit her. 
Joanna was gone for a few minutes, then came back with two baby bottles full of formula.  There was no resistance from either of us as she removed our big pacifiers and handed the bottles to us.  We simply laid there and drank them down. 
     Before we were done though, Joanna was back and she started dressing us.  First Ashley got that same panty cover put over her diaper, then me.   “Michelle!  You wet yourself already?  Again!  Every time I get a fresh diaper on you, it’s like you can’t wait to wet it.  Goodness!”  Yes, Ashley was laughing.  I fixed it by peeing into her diaper.  She fixed me by punching me again.
      “Children!  Behave!” Joanna admonished.  To which Ashley only laughed.
     Item by item, Joanna redressed us into the outfits we had worn the day before.  The diaper covers, the matching dress, the bows in our hair, makeup, the big pacifiers tied into our mouths, and yes, of course the shoes and socks were already locked onto our feet.  And…she took those darn pink balloons and tied them to our free wrists…and then stuffed one of the dolls in those same hands.  Picture of an idiot.  Make that picture of two idiots.  Joanna must have thought so too since she grabbed her phone and took several pictures of us sitting there like idiot babies. 
     And then the doorbell rang…and I felt my diaper getting peed into again.  “Mmmmm!” Ashley grunted softly.  She was clearly frightened. 
     Joanna opened the door and let a woman in.  No I didn’t know her.  I saw Ashley looking at her, but I couldn’t tell if she knew the woman or not. 
      “Oh how adorable!” the woman exclaimed as she came over and “examined” us. 
      “Aren’t they?” Joanna agreed. 
     Okay, the only good thing about this situation was the fact that with that big pacifier stuck in my mouth, there was no way I could be even tempted to say anything at all.  We sat there while they sat on the couch and talked…until the doorbell rang again.  I felt Ashley squeezing my hand again.  Joanna went to the door, and now there were two strange women looking us over.  So much fun!  Five minutes later, those two women became three.  How many more was Joanna going to invite in to ogle us?  I could just picture her entire house crowded full of people.  But fortunately, after a while, I got the impression that those three were all that were coming. 
     At times they paid attention to us, at times they didn’t.  They went to the kitchen for coffee, ignoring us – thankfully, but after a while, they moved out to the living room again.  After which, Joanna decided to show off how well Ashley and I drank from those stupid baby bottles.  Just what we didn’t need. 
     I’d guess their visit lasted a little more than an hour before all three women left.  Why had Joanna invited them in?  Just to humiliate us?  I was fairly certain that was the case, but I couldn’t be sure.  After the day before though, for me, it had been an easy thing to put up with.  I still didn’t know if Ashley knew any of those women or not. 
     A little while later, Joanna got us up from that blanket, took us into the kitchen, and fed us our lunch.  First Ashley, then me.  More jars of baby food.  So good!  Not!  But as hungry as I was, I ate every spoonful as fast as Joanna could hold that tiny spoon out toward my mouth.  When she was done, I was still just as hungry as when she had started.  Joanna used our bibs to wipe our mouths off, then tied those big pacifiers back into our mouths, and took us back to that blanket on the floor of the living room.  Ash and I sat there and watched TV for a little while, while Joanna ate her own lunch in the kitchen. 
     A little while later, Joanna was back.  Not with another baby bottle, but to sit in one of the chairs and look at us.  That’s all she did, was to sit there and watch us…and all we were doing was sitting on that blanket like a couple of idiots.  There was no look of delight on Joanna’s face.  No smile of any kind.  I kept waiting for her to say something, but she didn’t say a single word. 
     Finally, she got up from the chair and turned the TV off.  There was a strange look on her face, as if she looked troubled.  Why should she look troubled, we were the ones in such an embarrassing position? 
      “Lay down babies,” she said as she knelt down in front of us.  I was guessing we were about to get an explanation as to why we were there at her house.  But she didn’t say anything.  Instead, once we were laying down, she climbed over me, and then knelt down right on top of Ashley.  She grabbed one of Ashley’s hands, pulled it up to her mouth, the kissed it.  She leaned down and kissed her daughters cheek.  “Love you baby,” she said. 
     I could see she was doing something, but I couldn’t see what.  Still laying on top of her daughter, Joanna was moving, reaching.  Doing something I couldn’t see.  But all of a sudden I heard a metallic rattle, and Ashley went berserk!  And I mean berserk!  She went crazy, trying to wiggle around, buck her mother off.  She was screaming to high heaven behind that pacifier tied into her mouth. 
     Joanna was now struggling with her again, but now she was moving around and grabbing Ashley’s other arm.  Now I could see a little more and I saw a length of chain fastened around Ashley’s wrist.  The chain disappeared behind the edge of the blanket.  Joanna must have had it hidden there the whole time.  Joanna struggled hard with Ashley’s other hand.  Ashley fought her as hard as she could, but with her one hand now chained out of the way, Joanna had more strength and leverage.  In moments, I saw Joanna wrap that chain around Ashley’s other hand and fasten it there with a lock. 
     Ashley’s hands where now stretched out over her head, with the chains leading to the floor under the blanket.  She pulled, she screamed, she bucked wildly, but she couldn’t pull herself free. 
     Joanna got off of Ashley.  “I’m sorry Michelle,” she said to me, “but what happens to one this weekend, happens to the other.  For your sake, you better go along with this willingly.  And believe me, this is just another exercise in trust.  So give my your hands.”
     I looked at her.  Trust?  What the heck kind of trust games was she playing.  We had done exercises like this a number of times with rope, but chains brought things to a whole different level.
      “Michelle!” she ordered. 
      “Slowly, I held out my wrist.  She grabbed it, and I soon had a chained wrapped around it a couple of time, then it was locked in place with a padlock.  My other wrist soon followed.  Ashley and I were chained to the floor, our arms stretched out above us, and there was nothing we could do about it. 
     Ashley was crying her eyes out.  She was still going crazy.  I had never seen her in such distress.  I couldn’t imagine her being in such distress.  But she was. 
     Joanna went back to that chair she had watched us from before, and she sat…and watched again.  Why? 
      “Relax Ash,” Joanna finally said.  “Trust.”
     Trust what?  Ashley was still fighting the chains.  She was still crying bitterly. 
      “Relax Ash,” Joanna said again, much more lovingly.  “Just lay there and relax.  You’re not getting hurt, and I’m not going to let anything hurt you.  Just trust.” 
     But Ashley couldn’t relax.  She pulled, yanking again and again at those chains.  And she cried, and cried.  She was in a state for sure.  And Joanna just sat there and watched. 
     Finally, Ashley stopped trying to pull the chains out of the floor.  She laid there next to me making the most awful sounds behind that big pacifier.  “Mmmmm!  Mmmmmm!”  Over and over again she made that sound.  She was staring at the ceiling.  I was afraid she would have a heart attack.  But she just kept laying there making that same distressful sound.  And Joanna just sat there and watched her.  Cruel!  What the heck kind of game was Joanna playing?
     I don’t know how long Joanna kept us there like that, but it was a very long time.  Not minutes, but hours.  At one point, Joanna got up, went to the bathroom, then came back to watch us again. 
     Finally, I saw her glance at the clock.  Then she got up from her chair and came back to us.  She knelt down over top of Ashley.  She bent down and kissed her face.  “All over baby,” she said lovingly.  “All over.”  She removed the lock from one of Ashley’s chains and unfastened it from her wrist.  Then she did the other wrist.  Ashley was crying bitterly again.  Joanna leaned down and kissed her face again, and I don’t even think Ashley noticed.  Finally Joanna came over and unfasted my wrists.  Then she went back to her chair…to sit and watch us again. 
     Ashley was still crying.  She was rubbing her wrists over and over again…and crying.
      “Trust, Ashley,” I heard Joanna say softly.  I’m not even sure Ashley heard her.
     I rolled onto my side and put my arm over her.  Trying to comfort her.  Ashley cried harder for a moment, then rolled toward me and did her best to curl up into my body.  She laid there like that for a long time, just crying.  She was so distressed.  I had to wonder again what kind of weird cruel game that Joanna had been playing. 
     Ashley and I laid like that together for a very long time.  Finally, I felt her head turn itself up to look at me.  I looked down at her.  Our eyes locked for a moment, then she curled into my body again.  I held her.  She wasn’t crying now, but she was still distressed. 
     I heard Joanna moving around the living room.  Doing something.  I didn’t bother looking.  Eventually, she came over to us.  “Okay kids,” she said.  “We’re done here now.  Time to go home.”
     Ashley and I both looked up at her.  Joanna held out her hand toward Ashley, and Ashley finally put her hand in her mother’s.  Joanna pulled her to her feet…which meant that I had to get up too.  Five minutes later, Ashley and I were again fastened into the back seat of her car.  Joanna packed her suitcase, the big diaper bag, and the balloons into it again, and we were off.  Hopefully towards home.  Several hours away.
     Why?  Why had it been necessary for us to go all the way up to her house?  Why had Joanna used the chains on Ashley?  The chains had been far worse for her daughter than any of the rope she had used before.  And why, why, why was Joanna doing such cruel things to her daughter – purposely?  It made no sense.  I could tell Joanna loved her daughter – greatly!  But that didn’t explain at all the way she was treating her.  Why?  Why?  Why?

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---

     Home!  Joanna led us into the house, and for some unknown reason, Ashley and I headed straight for that blanket on the floor.  She knelt down on it, and stayed there.  Joanna brought everything in, checking on us once in a while.  It wasn’t long before those dumb toys we weren’t going to touch were spread out around us. 
     Finally Joanna stood over us and held her hand out toward Ashley again.  “Come on kids,” she said.  “Time to get changed.  Time to get out of those diapers.”
     I saw Ashley again reach up to take her mother’s hand.  Ashley and I got to our feet, and Joanna led us back to our bedroom.  It still seemed strange to see that mattress there on the floor instead of the big bed that should have been there. 
     Joanna undressed us.  She removed everything except our diapers, and those too big pacifiers.  She laid us back on the bed and removed Ashley’s diaper.  But this time, I saw her pull that catheter tube out of her.  Did that mean she was going to remove mine too?  I could only hope.  Joanna disappeared into the bathroom, then came back and washed Ashley thoroughly.  She left her naked to dry in the air while she attacked my diaper.  Like she had done with Ashley, she removed the tube, pulling it right out from me…right through the chastity device.  That alone was a big relief.  Then she cleaned me as best she could. 
      “Stand up guys,” Joanna said. 
     It sounded strange for her to call us guys.  But Ash and I stood up.  Joanna started removing the rope that had bound us together all weekend.  It took some time, but eventually we were both free from each other. 
      “Don’t go anywhere,” Joanna told us.  “We’re not done here yet.  Not by a long shot.”
     I saw Ashley rolling her eyes to that one.
      “Ash,” Joanna said.  “Lay down on the bed.”
     I watched as Ashley laid down.  I had a feeling that I was soon going to be lying next to her.  But Joanna seemed to have other ideas.  She came over to me and untied the pacifier from my mouth.  “Get down there between her legs and put that mouth of yours to work,” she ordered. 
     I wasn’t sure if I should be surprised or not.  I saw Ashley looking at me with a totally surprised look on her face, but there was no hesitation in her as to opening her legs for me.  I got down between them, and got busy.  Ashley was soon going crazy again, but this time, in a good way. 
     Joanna made me stay there, working on her, until Ashley had three orgasms.  Finally, she let me up.  She got down between Ashley’s legs, but for a different purpose.  Ashley was soon swaddled in another of those big diapers again.  “You can get up now Ash,” Joanna told her. 
     While Ashley was getting to her feet.  Joanna pulled me into the bathroom and let me wash my face.  That felt good. 
      “Come along now Michael,” she said when I was done.  “Your turn.”
     My turn?  I could only hope I knew what she was talking about.  She led me back into the other room…the room where my “sexy” board was hanging from the ceiling.  She finally removed my chastity device.  Heaven!  I stared up longingly at my board hanging from the ceiling, and I started to get hard just looking at the thing.  Joanna grabbed the rope from the floor and bound my hands firmly behind my back.  I was raging hard by the time she finished. 
     She turned to Ashley.  “Don’t let him touch anything,” she told her daughter.  “I’ll be right back.” 
     She disappeared for a few minutes.  I looked from Ashley, to the board.  But my thoughts were just as much on some sexual relief as they were on Ashley.  Maybe more so.  Had I come that far downhill that I found that stupid piece of wood to be so sexy?  But it had been several weeks now since I had been allowed any relief.  I couldn’t wait to get my penis into that stupid little hole and pump away.  I really couldn’t wait!
      “Okay Michael,” Joanna said as she finally came back into the room with a baby bottle in her hands.  I was guessing the bottle held water.  She stuck the bottle into the back of the board.  “Start drinking,” Joanna told me. 
     I moved to the board, my hard cock pushing the board away from me a little.  I grabbed that nipple in my mouth and started sucking the water, and the moment I did, I started trying to find that darn hole with my cock.  It had to be there somewhere! 
      “Ash,” Joanna said.  “Maybe you better get us another bottle.  He could be here a while trying to find his hole.”
     Ashley laughed behind her pacifier and took off. 
     Where was that stupid hole?  I knew it was there somewhere.  I felt it every once in a while, but every time I tried to get myself into it, the darn board moved away.  Maddening!  Finally, I found it.  I carefully started pumping away…just as that baby bottle emptied. 
      “Out of there Michael!” Joanna ordered sternly.  I heard Ashley laughing.  I reluctantly pulled myself away from the board while Joanna changed the bottle out.  Then I went back to work, sucking on the next bottle and trying to get myself into that stupid hole again.
      “Better prepare another bottle,” Joanna told Ashley.  I heard her laugh again.
     I found the hole!  I found it!  Carefully I started pumping away.  But it took me no time at all.  My need was so great that I came quickly.  Ashley hadn’t even come back again. 
      “Finish that bottle,” Joanna told me.  “You can stay in your little hole till you finish your bottle.”
     And I did.  With great relief.  That little hole still felt so good for my cock to be in.  I didn’t remove it until there was nothing at all left in that baby bottle.  What I had shot into the jar attached to my board, got poured into the water that Ashley had filled the next bottle with.  I got to “enjoy” that third bottle while Joanna replaced my chastity device and diapered me again.  Two minutes later, I peed into that fresh diaper – a lot! 

--- §§§§§§§§§§ ---

1 comment:

Chicago Karen said...

So who were the three women? Glad I was wrong about it being Michelle’s mommy. Although that would certainly have been interesting.