Saturday, December 12, 2009

A Story Offer

Yes, I’ve written another one. And if anyone’s interested, I’ll email it to you – just read below.

Around the end of October through the beginning of November, I went through kind of a strange mental stage where I got into reading other stories from around the web. Most of them were sort of ok, some were good, and one or two had a few parts that I really liked.

Anyway, before I could get back to writing the story that I’m posting in this blog (The Bet), I wound up writing another story – completely. Don’t worry about The Bet, I’m back to writing it and I’m way ahead of you in the story line.

The new story is called Baby Bobby and is a very cruel tale about a high school boy who gets diapered and petticoated by a bullying girl at school. Make no mistake, this story is truly a forced diapering and forced petticoating story and the pressure never lets up from start to finish.

Despite the fact that it is a fairly cruel story, I really love the way it came out. It was supposed to be a fairly short story, but I kind of got into the characters and the manipulations and it wound up being 113 pages the way I have my MS Word program set up, so it’s not one of those stories that you can read in five minutes. I do hope however that it’s one that will keep you fascinated (and possibly on the edge of your seat) from start to finish.

If anyone is interested, I’ll be happy to email it to you. The only thing I’d like in return is that after you’ve read it, you send me your honest opinions about it. Don’t worry, I can take the criticism – I’ve gotten some pretty harsh stuff from my stories on Crystal’s.

So for anyone who would like to read it, please send the request by email to: (you’ll have to put this address together yourself) siskarensinger at Yahoo dot you-know-what. I’ve pulled the file from Word into a simple text file to make it easier to send and so that it can be read on any machine. Please make sure you have room in your inbox for a text file that is 355 kb in size. Also, please make it clear in the subject line that you’re interested in the story, because some of the email that I get goes into my Spam folder and if I don’t recognize who it’s from or what it’s about, I never open it. But if I do see that you want the story, then I’ll send it out to you as soon as I can. It’s that simple.

I hope everyone everywhere has a truly happy holiday season – the whole season.
Karen

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Karen,

I know it's been a while but I'd be interested in story offer. Also did the hypnosis help you any in relaxing so you could pee. You have got me interested.

Chrissy

PetticoatChrissy@gmail.com